Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 05

Story Info
Jasmine's life is improved, permanently!
4.2k words
4.56
50.6k
26

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: New Name and Rack

"Ma'am, please. My in-laws are coming over. It's just one night!" the poor blonde, who had just a few weeks ago been Clean Investment's youngest Junior Partner (now Stuls Corporation's Toilet Cleaner) begged.

Nicolette enjoyed the sight of the busty blonde on her knees, naked as the day she was born.

"No. If you keep pestering me, I will arrange for 'appointments' throughout the night, ALL OVER THE CITY, and you won't even be able to be home." the evil brunette replied, grinning.

Jasmine was settling in "nicely" - in Nicolette's opinion, of course - to her new role in the company. Or, at least, to her new place in life, which was Nicolette's slave. She didn't actually do much cleaning of the toilet, or cleaning at all, since they actually had proper people to do it for the company. Jasmine was only paid 2 dollars an hour, of which 99% was paid to Nicolette as a "referral fee" for introducing her to her job. As long as Nicolette kept raking in the commissions for the company, upper management really didn't care how she did her job. Even more so when they could enjoy the blonde's naked treats whenever they wanted to. Most of the time, at least one Director would use Jasmine every week. It was degrading enough for the blonde to be fucked by the men, but, for some reason, even more so when she was humiliated by the women. It was almost as though their seniority and sex further reinforced how worthless and low she was. Things were kept nicely under wraps; the less people knew, the longer they could continue enjoying her naked delights. In addition, Nicolette had not shied away from using Jasmine's charms to sweeten the deals with her clients at all. All-in-all, a win for everyone, except the humiliated naked blonde slave.

That particular naked blonde was currently in the midst of begging Nicolette to "waive" her no-clothes-at-home rule for the night. Owen's parents were in town and would be flying home the next morning, and Owen had arranged for a dinner that night. Jasmine had tried to encourage him to arrange for a dinner outside, but he insisted on having it at home as he did not want to stress the couple out ahead of their flight early next morning. Of course, this meant that Jasmine was in a tough predicament. Being naked at home with Owen was almost completely fine, even if he always frowned at his beautiful wife getting naked on the porch or sunbathing naked in the backyard on Sundays. She could always appease him with a good fuck or a, "Even if people see, only you get to touch. And only you get to..." while dragging his hands to her tits.

That being said, things were getting rather strained between the two, not least due to Nicolette's frequent arrangements of "client meetings" in the night for Jasmine. Owen knew that Jasmine was now working for Stuls, but he had assumed that she had taken on a similar position to her previous job. He understood that she would frequently be working late, but Jasmine was occasionally forced to leave the house for those "meetings" in the middle of the night. The fact that she would slide out of bed completely naked before dressing on the front porch - which he had personally observed a number of times - made things worse. When questioned about it, however, Jasmine always laughed it off, joking that no one would see her anyway. More importantly, she would emphasize that these were important meetings that she had to get to and she really needed to seal these deals. In any case, as Jasmine was not oblivious to Owen's growing disapproval, she had not pressed him too much about changing the location of the dinner with his parents.

"Ma'am, but... But I can't attend the dinner naked. I mean, they're Owen's parents!!" the kneeling blonde continued begging.

"Alright, alright... You can wear clothes..." Nicolette began.

Jasmine suddenly felt immensely grateful to her tormentor, but then scolded herself for actually feeling thankful that she was allowed the "privilege" of clothes in her own home. She got to her feet and posed in her favourite position, saying, "Thank you, ma'am...".

"AND. Do let the good father and mother watch the video that will be in the mailbox! You know, 'Desperate Blonde Wife'?" Nicolette continued.

Jasmine's heart sank. Desperate Blonde Wife was a compilation of her getting fucked IN HER OWN HOME. It began with her getting fucked by Owen, which was, of course, continuously recorded by the numerous cameras around the house. But then, the scene because more and more adulterous, including, among other gangbangs, her group-fucking the workmen who had set up the camera system. Nicolette had particularly liked the part where she led the "cameramen" to her room while holding on to their cocks, and had ordered her to do the same in the future whenever she was fucked at home by random men. Nicolette had only arranged for this "home-fucking" to take place when Owen was out. For now. In any case, Desperate Blonde Wife told a salacious tale of an insatiable blonde fucktoy who was not satisfied with her husband's cock and loved being fucked in her own bed by other men.

"No... Please... I just..." Jasmine began, sobbing.

"This will be the last I hear of it. The naked rule remains." Nicolette said simply.

----------------------------------

Jasmine had no choice but to pretend to be sick that night. Owen entertained his parents downstairs while she remained locked in their bedroom. Then came the call from her blackmailer, who had obviously been observing her through the cameras.

"How is my favourite slave?" Nicolette teased.

"I feel terrible, Nico... Ma'am... My husband is downstairs with his parents and I'm naked here... They probably think I'm a horrible wife... And I'm so hungry... I haven't eaten since lunch..." Jasmine replied softly, sobbing.

"Oh, it's funny you should mention that. See, I've arranged for a food delivery to your place. Better be DOWN to pick it up in a couple of minutes!" Nicolette laughed.

"NOOO ma'am, I can't. I'm naked!!" Jasmine gasped.

"Well..." Nicolette replied, obviously amused, "Fine. Stay in your room like a good naked slut. No need to answer the door, but your food will be coming to you."

"What do you mean, ma'am? How will the food come to me?" Jasmine asked, confused.

"You'll know it when you see it. And, to help you 'see it', I want you to keep the curtains open. Now, go." Nicolette ordered.

The subservient blonde had no choice but to open up the curtains. Anyone looking in would be able to see her beautiful topless form even though the ledge shielded her bottom half.

"Well, get away from the window, you dumb exhibitionist! Do you really like the idea of your whorish naked body being seen by random strangers?" Nicolette laughed.

"Yes, ma'am." Jasmine hissed, wishing she could punch the cruel woman.

"Now, lie on your bed. Legs pointed towards the window. Then, spread your legs wide. Like a split!" Nicolette continued.

Jasmine obediently assumed the humiliating position, knowing full well that Nicolette was watching her. Her bald pussy was spread wide open in full view of the window. She felt completely exposed.

"Dip a finger into that slutty cunt. Are you wet?" Nicolette asked crudely.

"Yes, ma'am..." Jasmine whispered, embarrassed. She was obviously juicing.

"Of course you are. You just love being my slave, don't you?" Nicolette said, before proceeding to give the poor blonde her orders for the night.

After putting down the phone, Jasmine diddled her clit slowly, as Nicolette had ordered. She was extremely horny, her clit swollen and angry red as her fingers drew expert circles around her stiff bud. Nicolette had told her that she was to finger herself intermittently, and she would be lying if she said she did not enjoy spreading the wetness from her moist pink hole all over her smooth nether region. The sluttiness of her actions just served to make her more and more horny. Two fingers became three as she masturbated, breathing hard, wishing she could get herself to orgasm before...

But 5 minutes were up. She was to pause for 2 minutes, before another 5 minutes of playing with herself again.

During the 2 minutes of "cooling off", to prevent her from "thinking with her clit" - as Nicolette had put it - Jasmine assumed an inverted T-shaped position. Her arms were stretched high above her head, thrusting her big tits out on the bed, and her legs remaining spread wide in a split.

She began to recite the humiliating words that Nicolette had made her memorize, in a dumb whiney-bimbo voice with plenty of giggles.

"Oh my god... So, like, today, I was so horny. But, my useless husband needed to meet his parents. I mean, like, I was completely naked, told him he could use my fuckholes any way he wanted, but he said no. What a loser. Like, I just needed a hard fuck. Thought about going to the club, no underwear as usual, maybe I could pick up a bunch of nice strong men to satisfy me. But, urrgh... Having to put on clothes... I hate clothes. Like, I love the idea of my naked body being public property. So... here I am, like, wanking my juicy cunt in bed. Douche and parents are downstairs. Thinking of being spread naked on the table while they eat out of my wet pussy makes me so horny. Maybe they can use my slutjuice as a dipping sauce. Do you think I can be double-penetrated and eat pussy at the same time? Stick a cucumber in me... Oh my god... I need cock!!"

The worst part was that, having been forced to stop playing with herself just as she was so close to orgasm over and over again, Jasmine was extremely horny and was almost ready to run down the stairs, completely naked, and drag Owen into the room for a rough fucking. Her sexed-up brain was in overdrive even though all her blood was clearly flowing to her pink pussy. Jasmine wondered if Nicolette was trying to drive her crazy through the orgasm denial; she was losing the self-control to stop her masturbation after ten rounds of clit-rubbing and "cooling off".

Suddenly, there was a sharp rap on the windows shortly after Jasmine had begun on her eleventh round of pussy-diddling. The poor blonde gave an audible yelp, slapping her hand over her shaved pussy and abruptly closing her legs, heart pumping quick from shock and arousal.

There was a man on the roof, outside the window, staring directly at her playing with her pussy! If this was part of the plan, Nicolette certainly hadn't told her about it, and Jasmine was horrified. She had been so lost in her horniness that she had no idea how long he had been there. He gestured for her to open the windows.

Jasmine paused for a second, unsure what to do. If this was Nicolette's doing, she had no choice, of course. But if this was not planned by the brunette, she wasn't sure what the man would do after discovering the wonderful sight of the naked and horny blonde playing with herself right in front of the window. She sighed, before opening the window slowly, and he climbed in.

In the bright light of her bedroom, Jasmine finally got a good look at the stranger. He was a handsome man, shaven head but bearded, rugged and muscular. Jasmine could feel the heat building up all over her tanned skin as she looked up at his 6 ft 6 frame, his eyes clearly admiring her completely naked and barefoot form as she stood there exposed and vulnerable. It didn't take long for her to figure out why he was here.

"Nic said that you would be expecting dinner." he said simply, "Oh, and, you're allowed to cum now."

The poor oversexed blonde did not have to be asked twice. Jasmine immediately dropped to her knees and roughly pulled down his trousers. His cock was already hard, 9-inch long and veiny. One hand between her legs, rubbing her dripping wet cunt furiously, Jasmine began to suck the man's dick as though her life depended on it.

After a minute or so, the man pinched her nipples, using her erect teats to pull her to her feet. Confused, Jasmine allowed herself to be led, using her nipples, to just beside the door, before being roughly shoved back down on the floor to continue her sloppy blowjobs and pussy rubbing. Somewhere in her drained mind, it registered that he had a tiny earpiece in his ear and she figured that Nicolette was probably orchestrating the entire twisted scene. Yet, all the blonde wanted was relief for her juicy cunt and for the hard cock in her mouth to reward her with warm cum.

Apparently, she had been shifted near the door because the concerned mother in-law was on her way up. She knocked, but of course the naked blonde refused to open the door. The man's stiff erection was still between her succulent lips as she continued sucking him off, trying to keep it quiet.

"Sweetie, it's me. We thought we heard a scream. Is everything alright?" came the mother-in-law's voice.

"Mmph." Jasmine replied, not breaking rhythm, "UMMPH...MMHMMP."

"We are going to have a drink before we leave... Would you care to join us for a bit? We'd really like to see you!"

This made Jasmine pause, allowing the dick to slide out from her mouth. Using the middle and index finger of her right hand to continue rubbing her clit, she held the cock in her left, softly licking the tip like a tasty lollipop while she pondered the situation. It was a mistake, because the man immediately pulled her to her feet using her nipples again, before hissing in her ear, "Cowgirl, NOW. And you better keep yourself riding. Or, I'll open the door."

"AH, YES!" Jasmine uttered as the hard cock slid all the way into her moist cunt.

"Oh, great, love! We'll see you in a bit downstairs, then?"

"No, NOOO. I want to cumm but I can't cummm... down... I don't want to spread this wetness... I mean... Sickness... To you and your HARD-band... I mean... Husband." it was almost too much for the horny blonde to handle, trying to reply in a fake-hoarse voice while riding the man's dick like a possessed cowgirl, going deep but trying her best to avoid the slapping noise of naked skin.

The conversation actually lasted for a minute or so, but to Jasmine, fucking a stranger like a crazed slut while speaking to her mother-in-law, it felt like forever. It took all her willpower to control her orgasm until she could hear the disappointed footsteps of the middle aged lady descending the staircase.

----------------------------------

The next morning, Nicolette had demanded that Jasmine tell her the story from the night before while rubbing her clit. Nicolette had a good laugh at the painful recount, before calling Cindy in and asking Jasmine to repeat the story while the two young women watched the naked bombshell masturbate. They were particularly amused when Jasmine reached the heartbreaking part about Owen returning from the airport in a rage, screaming at the poor (and as usual, naked) blonde, "I don't get how you could be so disrespectful. They are my parents! It was just one night, you could at least have given me face and appeared. Just APPEARED!".

"Owen seems like such a decent and nice man... Don't you just feel for the poor soul? I mean, having to be married to such a disrespectful slut. She would rather fuck strangers than attend a dinner with his parents!" Cindy commented.

It was hard for the naked Jasmine to reply when she was in the midst of rubbing her swollen clit. Still, she felt a pang of humiliation at being referred to so crudely and her adulterous acts spoken about. The indignation of being cast as a lousy wife also hurt her. She would have liked to see the dumb secretary appear in front of her in-laws naked!

"Well, anyway," Nicolette said after the two women had a good laugh at Jasmine's expense, "I have made a number of arrangements for you for the next couple of days. Legal and medical stuff, nothing very significant. But I want you to pay attention so stop playing with yourself, you kinky slut."

"Yes, ma'am." Jasmine obediently stopped, her aroused pussy plainly pink and moist, clit clearly swollen. She stood in her favourite position. Of course, being naked and having just stopped masturbating, poor Jasmine felt exposed and vulnerable in the position as usual, her fingers still visibly wet from her own juice.

"Firstly, you'll be getting a new, proper name. 'Jasmine' is a cheap slut name. I've been kind enough to fill out the e-form for you and submitted it. All you have to do is go down tomorrow and get the certification done." Nicolette said.

"WHAT?" Jasmine replied, shocked, "What do you mean, a new name. Like, officially?"

"Oh my, it's the hair isn't it..." Nicolette laughed, "Yes, dumb slut. A spanking new, legal name. Fitting for a woman of your class. Not like 'JASMINE', which is well... Yuck."

"What is my new name?" Jasmine asked softly, knowing how stupid she sounded.

"It's a surprise! I think you'll like it. Anyway, they'll make the necessary changes to your ID on the day itself. All you have to do is sign the declaration tomorrow and hand them your ID card. And your new name will be official! Your appointment is at 9am tomorrow." Nicolette continued.

"Um... Alright... But please, ma'am... Don't change my name to 'slut' or something like that..." Jasmine begged.

"The more you question me, the more likely THAT is to happen, ok?" Nicolette answered, pretending to be annoyed.

"Yes, ma'am..."

"Now. Where do you have to be at 9am tomorrow, and why?"

"I will be at the Immigration Office to certify my name change and get my ID card corrected..." Jasmine replied, humiliated.

"Good. Now, I'm not sure how efficient the people are at the Immigration Office. But your next appointment is at Pamper Clinic at 5pm. I hope that you make it in time. If not, you'll be punished of course." Nicolette continued.

"Ok, ma'am. But why am I visiting Pamper Clinic?" Jasmine asked, confused. Pamper Clinic was an extremely well-known, up-market plastic surgery clinic. It was right in the heart of downtown, only a few blocks down the street from Stuls Corp in fact.

"YOU WILL BE GETTING A BOOB JOB!!" Nicolette replied gleefully, watching the look of utter horror appear on the mortified blonde's face.

"Why a boob job?!" Jasmine cried, "I don't need a boob job, my tits are already 36DDD like I told you... Please ma'am... I don't want to get implants..."

"I know your tits are big and you are proud of them. I've always known that. The thing is, I want everyone to think that you're a dumb and FAKE blonde bimbo. So, your tits will be bounced up to F. I know it's just a small increase. But everyone will know that you're a FAKE. Well, actually, 'F' for 'Fake'!" Nicolette mused.

"Please, ma'am... There's no point... It's a waste of money..." Jasmine begged.

"Like I said, you're going for it. Whether or not you want to, or think there's a point to it, I don't really care. I WANT YOU TO. And that's all that matters." Nicolette said curtly.

"But... It's expensive... And now I don't earn much..." Jasmine said.

"Oh, yes. I forgot. You earn, what, 2 cents an hour now? Well, can't blame society for neglecting you when you are just dumb and useless. Aside from being used for sexual pleasure I guess. But... Sex toys can serve the same purpose. And a dumb blonde bimbo STILL has to be taught how to behave properly." Nicolette laughed, "ANYWAY. To help you, I've sold your car. Yes, slut. That car that was parked in the basement below. It was towed away by the buyer an hour ago."

Jasmine was horrified. "Ma'am, my belongings are in that car. Owen bought me that car!!"

"Oh. I don't really care. You can explain to Owen that you needed to sell the car to get a new set of FAKE tits. As for your slut-longings, they are left at the reception in our lobby." Nicolette grinned widely as the blonde burst into tears.

"Ma'am... Please... I don't know how to explain it to Owen... He's going to hate me... I can't tell him that I sold the car for a boob job..." Jasmine cried.

12