Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 09

Story Info
Chance encounters are fun and amusing, except for Jasmine!
6.8k words
4.64
28.5k
19

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: No Rest For A Slut

Hanging upside down with her hands handcuffed and secured to her ankles behind her, Jasmine could do nothing but obediently suck on her former friend's stiff cock. It felt even more humiliating because she was extremely horny, having been denied orgasm by her tormentors for the entire day so far. Now, being exhibited lewdly like a cheap ornament meant that her smooth snatch was practically leaking sticky juice.

Xavier could see how obviously turned on the tanned slut was, her pink slit glistening and her swollen clit begging for attention. However, Jasmine's pussy was still stuffed amusingly full with the purple roses, so he resolved to squeezing her huge fake tits for further entertainment as his cock was treated to an expert blowjob. Those firm 36Fs were conveniently within reach in the position that the whore was hung, as though they were shouting "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME".

"Uhh. Remind me to compliment the hotel for the placement of the room décor.." Xavier groaned.

Jasmine's neck hurt badly from sucking on Xavier's cock like an enthusiastic slut in heat, but felt a hot flush at his words.

"It's like I'm just a part of the furniture.." she thought.

As though reading her mind, Xavier continued with a, "Perfect height for squeezing these fuckbags, yeah?"

"MMMPH!" Jasmine mumbled as Xavier pinched her nipples painfully.

It made things worse that she needed to pee badly, having not been allowed to do anything the entire day except to go along with the "viewings" planned out for her naked body - the raunchy slut shuddered slightly at her own characterisation of how her once-private parts were now as good as public property - and obey whatever degrading orders she was given.

Finally, Jasmine felt his balls stiffen up and his hard shaft swell a little at the base. As the experienced tart that she was, Jasmine knew what was coming and braced her throat for the impact of the slimy goo.

However, Xavier unceremoniously pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his load all over her huge melons.

There was nothing better than a warm cum bath on her tits to remind the blonde of her utter nakedness, and of course, her worthlessness.

"Please, can you let me down now..?" Jasmine mumbled, "I.. I need to pee."

"So.. You want to water the flowers?" Xavier chuckled, panting. But at least he reached for the remote control.

He fumbled with it for a few minutes. However, after pressing a couple of buttons, he still seemed confused.

Xavier enjoyed the look of distress spreading over Jasmine's beautiful features as he walked towards the hotel phone. The poor blonde certainly didn't want to be seen naked by more strangers, hanging upside down with her bald cunt spread wide and used as a flowerpot.

"Please, please! I'm completely nude. Please, don't let more people see me. It's so embarrassing.." Jasmine begged, "I can show you how to do it, I saw the two boys operating this stupid machine earlier!"

Of course, Xavier ignored her pleas, grinning, and swiftly summoned a room attendant.

"Could you please.. At least.. Remove the.. Roses.." Jasmine said softly, beginning to tear.

Xavier smirked at her pathetic form as he got dressed. Naturally, there was no such luxury for the salacious slut, who remained naked and exposed, her pussy at eye-level so that anyone who cared to look directly at it did not have to strain their neck at all.

When the bell rang softly from the main door, the lawyer cruelly increased the brightness of the spotlights shining directly on Jasmine's body, making the shine on her wet pussy and cum-covered tits even more obvious. He winked at busty blonde and got to his feet.

And then things got even worse for Jasmine.

Xavier happily opened the door wide, obviously not giving any thought to the fact that the randy slut's naked body was on display, pussy filled with purple roses.

Jasmine immediately recognized the young man standing in the doorway.

To her horror, the room attendant was her neighbour's son, Jim!

Jasmine used to have weekly yoga sessions with his mother, Tammy, who was a yoga instructor. Of course, this was before the servile bimbo's Sundays had been replaced with naked backyard tanning and Monkey-Rocker masturbation sessions. Jim was 20 this year, and Jasmine had seen him casting furtive glances at her firm ass squeezed into even tighter yoga pants on many occasions as the small group did their exercises beside Tammy's pool.

In fact, the blonde would occasionally angle her bubble butt towards him whenever she could, enjoying the attention and being able to tease the young man through her form-fitting clothing.

But it was very different now. She was completely naked, helpless and handcuffed, and hanging upside-down. Her pussy was freshly shaved, puffy pink lips spread wide.

Jim's mouth fell wide open when he caught sight of the evenly tanned bare skin of the sexy young wife who lived just a few houses down from him.

Noticing his eyes roving, as expected, to her hairless mound, Jasmine instinctively tried to shut her legs. However, her thighs were still blocked by the poles attached to the ceiling, which meant that all her movements did was to cause the roses, still sticking amusingly out of her once-private area, to jiggle. She blushed, realizing that it would seem as though she was intentionally trying to draw his attention to her wet and needy cunt!

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. He could not take his eyes off of the shiny snatch right in front of him as he walked towards the exposed blonde.

Xavier was not stupid, and he quickly caught on to the realization passing between the naked bimbo and the room attendant. However, he was extremely interested to see how the situation would play out, so he pretended not to notice anything.

"So.. you want to get her down, sir?" Jim asked Xavier.

Xavier nodded, trying to hide his grin, as he enjoyed the hapless blonde's embarrassment at being completely naked in front of someone she obviously recognized.

"And sir, the vase that you requested for.. would that be for the flowers?" Jim continued, chuckling.

"Ah yes," Xavier said, "The old pot is dirty, so I need a new one. The skank wants to keep them as a souvenir of her time in this hotel!"

As though emphasizing how open and available Jasmine's naked body was, Xavier walked over and calmly stroked the hairless area above her slit slowly.

Jasmine blushed, lost for words.

"Fuck.. What must he think of me? Hanging here like this.. And getting touched as though I'm just a toy.." she thought.

As requested, Jim walked over. Noticing that he was trying not to get his body too close to her cum-stained tits despite the obvious bulge in his pants made Jasmine feel extremely dirty.

Jim began removing the rose stalks from her pussy while the naked woman hung there helplessly, and the poor blonde could feel the first stalk dragging slowly against the insides of her soft and tight folds as he extricated it from her moist snatch.

"WAIT!" Xavier said.

Jasmine's sopping wet cunt pulsed involuntarily as the stalk paused in the middle of her love tunnel.

"Looks like the old flowerpot doesn't want to be replaced, sir." Obviously, Jim had noticed, and he laughed loudly.

"Useless slut. Thank the nice man for cleaning your wet fuckhole!" Xavier ordered, nodding his head in Jasmine's direction.

Mortified, Jasmine could do nothing but mumble, "Thank.. Thank you.. Sir.."

She felt completely worthless. Her young neighbour's fingers were holding on to the head of the rose stalk which was still half inside her pussy, while she had no choice but to have the added indignity of thanking and addressing him as a servant would.

"Stop being a dumb blonde. Thinking with your cunt again, huh? I said, thank him for cleaning your WET FUCKHOLE!" Xavier repeated, raising his voice.

As though being naked and exposed wasn't bad enough for the hapless blonde, being scolded like a naughty sex slave in front of her neighbour reinforced how far she had fallen.

"Thank you.. For cleaning.. My wet.. Wet.. Fuck.. Fuckhole.." Jasmine's eyes welled up in tears as she repeated the derogatory words.

Xavier made some gestures to Jim, and the room attendant gleefully but gently pushed the rose stalk back deep into the young wife's pussy. The two exchanged a smile at Jasmine's luscious red lips forming a round 'O' when the end of the stalk rubbed against her g-spot.

"Practice makes perfect for a stupid slut." Xavier said.

Jim caught on quick and pulled the stalk out of Jasmine's needy cunt slowly, pausing when Xavier indicated he should. The tip was still inside her moist snatch.

It was as though her lovejuice was being used as dipping sauce for French fries! Jasmine felt a fresh pang of humiliation at being in such a lewd position.

"Thank you for cleaning my wet fuckhole.. Sir.." Jasmine forced herself to repeat. The poor tanned blonde couldn't believe that she was actually uttering those horrible words in front of her friend's son.

Worse still, the continuous motion and rubbing against the insides of her dripping wet love tunnel was making her even more aware of her full bladder. She had needed to pee badly when she was done sucking cock, and now, she was almost at the point of bursting.

Xavier let the blonde slave repeat the performance with the first rose a few times, before he smiled and told Jim to continue with the rest.

As Jim was still standing at an angle and trying to avoid the fresh cum splattered over the dirty whore's busty melons, he inadvertently dragged the end of the stalk against her engorged clit as it slid out of her slick tunnel, eliciting a soft moan from the poor naked woman.

Jasmine immediately cursed herself but both Jim and Xavier had heard it loud and clear.

"Wow. I would never have guessed that she was such a horny skank.. But then again, she's always been a pricktease." Jim said with a smirk.

"Thank you for cleaning my wet fuckhole, sir.." Jasmine sobbed as the first rose finally ended up in the new vase.

She watched, helpless and defeated, as Xavier gestured to Jim and led the room attendant over to the couch. Jasmine was under no illusions as they conversed in hushed voices; she knew that the neighbour would be telling her tormentor all about their "relationship" and she dreaded the fresh humiliations that were planned for her naked and exposed body as she hung there with her bald snatch still full of roses.

The tanned blonde was thus somewhat surprised when Jim came over a few minutes later and continued clearing the flowers from her cheap cunt.

Jasmine tried her best to stop her inner pussy muscles from moving because her full bladder and the slow rubbing of the stalks against the insides of her love tunnel and against her clit was making her more and more aroused. However, her thighs were still blocked as she hung upside-down like a dress and she only succeeded in clenching tight around the rose stalks, making it appear even more as though she did not want the offending flowers to be removed from her lovebox!

Naturally, Xavier and Jim had a good laugh at her pathetic form.

"Thank you for cleaning my wet fuckhole, sir!" Jasmine chirped obediently as each stalk was removed, hoping that a more subservient performance would be rewarded with less humiliation.

"You know, sir, I bet the roses could have continued growing for a couple of weeks in the old pot. Look at how much moisture there is!" Jim pointed at Jasmine's obviously slick and pink pussy when a single rose was left.

Xavier chuckled in agreement.

"Do you think I could get some pictures? You know, for posterity.." Jim asked.

"Sure!" Xavier replied gleefully.

"Of course he doesn't mind. I'm the one who is nude and covered in cum. And all my private parts are going to be on this young bastard's phone!" the naked bimbo thought angrily.

Xavier got himself a drink from the minibar and took a seat, obviously enjoying Jasmine's discomfort as her neighbour snapped pictures of her fully nude body and shaved pussy, still with a single purple rose sticking amusingly out of.

When Jim had his fill of pictures of the naked young wife, he proceeded to extricate the last rose from her moist cunt.

"Thank you for cleaning my wet fuckhole, sir.." Jasmine said worriedly, before continuing, "Uh, Jim.. could you keep this between us, please?"

It was a mistake, as Jim immediately shoved the stalk back deep into her slit. Jasmine's mouth opened in a beautiful 'O' again, at the sudden penetration.

"What do you mean, sweetie?" Jim said with an evil smile, sliding the rose in and out of the tanned blonde's love passage, gently this time.

"Um.." it was hard for Jasmine to continue the extremely awkward conversation when she could hear the soft squelches of her lovejuice as she got fucked by the rose stalk, but she swallowed and tried, "Like.. Don't tell Tammy.."

"Oh, you mean Mom?" Jim smirked.

"Um.." the poor blonde tried to ignore the indignity of the continued invasion deep into her moist pussy, "Yeah.."

Xavier let out a loud laugh, "Ok, I gotta give it to you, Jim. You were right."

Jasmine wasn't sure what her former friend meant, but she had a feeling that it had something to do with their discussions earlier, and Jim continued, "Well.. I'll give you a choice, you slutty pricktease."

"Of course, I'll do anything.. I'll.. Suck.. Fuck.." Jasmine tailed off.

She realized how worthless and whorish she sounded. It was as though she was a low-class streetwalker whose first thought was always to use her body and holes to get what she needed.

"Either I show Mom all these pictures, and tell her all about you being naked in this hotel room and covered in cum.. And she'll probably tell your nice husband all about it.." Jim paused for effect.

"NO, PLEASE.. I'll do anything. What's the other option?" Jasmine pleaded.

"Or.. Well.. Because I miss your curvy slut body so much.. You have to join the yoga classes every Sunday again.." Jim said.

"Oh wow, what a pathetic boy. So that's all he wants?" Jasmine thought.

"YES. I'll come for yoga. Every Sunday. I promise!" she said quickly, eager to jump at any opportunity not to be exposed as the adulterous slut she was to Tammy.

"I'm not done yet, whore." Jim said.

Jasmine's heart sank.

"You will be completely naked and barefoot for the whole lesson. Nothing on at all. And no covering with a towel or whatever stupid ideas your skanky brain may come up with. You will be completely exposed to the whole class. And, of course, Mom.." Jim continued with a smile.

"No, please.." Jasmine begged.

"Well, then I guess it's option one!" Jim said with a laugh, "Either's fine by me, honestly. Let me.. Just select the best pictures to send to Mom, or maybe.. All of them?"

"No, wait. Please. No.." Jasmine whispered, deflated.

"Hey, make up your mind, you dumb bitch." Xavier hollered at the naked blonde from the sofa.

Jasmine didn't like the idea of being naked in front of her friends from the neighbourhood. And throughout the yoga lesson, no less! She would have to come up with a good excuse to make them understand. But it would be much better than Tammy, and probably the entire neighbourhood, including Owen, seeing the close-up pictures of her being restrained and hanging upside-down with a rose stalk deep in her pussy, as though she was a cheap ornament. Most of all, she could not let them see Xavier's cum splattered all over her magnificent tits!

"Ok, since you're taking so long to make up your mind.. Let me add a bit more spice to option two. I know yoga normally lasts for an hour or so. But I want you to stay naked around my home for two hours! So our good neighbours can have a good look at your whorish slut body.." Jim continued.

This reminded Jasmine of another issue that she would face. "Um.. I can't stay for two hours on Sunday.. I need to.. Tan.." she said, remembering Nicolette's arrangements for her silky smooth skin.

"Well, that's not my problem." Jim said, "Make up your mind, or I'll do it for you. And that will be option one, just so we're clear."

"OK. OK! I'll do it. I'll be naked.. Naked.. during yoga.. Every Sunday.." Jasmine said, defeated.

The hapless blonde knew that she would have a lot of explaining to do to her yoga group, and she prayed that the added humiliation her Sundays would bring would make Nicolette happy enough to allow her to "reorganize" her naked tanning and Monkey-Rocker self-fucking sessions.

"Good slut." Jim winked at her, grinning, "I look forward to seeing you.. All of you.. on Sunday."

He proceeded to remove the last stalk from Jasmine's pussy.

Jasmine gasped as the end of the stalk left her needy fuckhole and dragged against her red-hot clit.

Even though she knew what was coming and tried her best to stop herself, the humiliations of the day were just too much for the oversexed whore.

"URRGH.." the wanton blonde moaned as she came.

And then, suddenly, she was PISSING.

"Oh!" Jim backed away from the half-cumming, half-pissing whore.

Jasmine's golden shower continuously spurted out of her pink slit like an amusing fountain.

Somewhere in the blonde tart's overly-aroused mind, Jasmine knew her "performance" made her seem completely worthless and depraved. Her piss squirted out as she writhed in orgasm; it was as though her sextoy body had a mind of its own!

After what felt like five full minutes for the panting blonde, Jasmine felt the orgasm subside and some blood return to her horny brain.

Fresh piss trickling down her fake tits and all over her beautiful features, Jasmine began to sob as she watched the two men appraising her pathetic exploits. Her all-over tan was glistening as she hung there, embarrassed and lost for words.

"Fucking PISS-SLUT.." Xavier said.

Jim actually looked concerned. "Sir, I think I should get her down. The carpet probably needs cleaning.." he said with a frown.

Xavier nodded, and handed the keys for the handcuffs to Jim. The room attendant set the vase of purple roses down on a side table, glaring at Jasmine's shiny piss-covered body with obvious contempt.

*********************************************************************************************************

Jasmine had enjoyed the opportunity to take a warm shower after Xavier allowed Jim to let her down from the cruel contraption. Xavier had seemed mildly sympathetic about her "accident", eyeing her piss-covered body, and had told the naked blonde to take her time getting herself washed up clean.

Having been denied relief since the morning by Nicolette, the hapless slave was still panting from the explosive public orgasm after all her pent-up sexual frustration from the day's humiliations. Jasmine had thus hurried into the lush bathroom, eager to get some semblance of privacy for her nude form.

Xavier had even allowed her to shut the bathroom door. Jasmine actually felt grateful, then chastised herself.

"Closing the door is something that any one should be allowed to do! But now it's a rare privilege for me.. What have I become.." she thought.

Jasmine took extra care to cleanse her smooth pussy, both inside and outside, feeling dirty and disgusted at the idea of not only having had random strangers' fingers inside her but also roses deep inside her. It made her feel even more like a tramp realizing that reflecting on the humiliations of the day promptly caused her arousal to build up again despite her powerful orgasm just minutes earlier.

However, when the blonde was done with her slow and thorough shower, she found out, to her disappointment, that the bathroom had no towels or bathrobes. Or perhaps they had been removed, she realized. Having been too desperate to get cleansed, she had not noticed when she had first stepped into the bathroom.

12