Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 13

Story Info
Jasmine's performance is reviewed; her husband gets a shock.
6.7k words
4.62
34.5k
33

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: After Action Review

"Please.. Please.. Ma'am.. You don't have to do this.." Jasmine moaned.

"Well, your OWNER said so, and besides, I have places to be. I actually have a life, and having to take care of a naked exhibitionist is extremely tiring!" Maurica replied.

It was 6 in the evening, and they were in the back alley of the Stuls Corporation office building.

"No.. Please.. Did.. Did she say what time she would be here?" the poor blonde begged.

Jasmine's soft hands had been zip-tied behind her by the plump black cleaner, and the helpless sweaty and dirty blonde watched miserably as a swivel snap clip was hooked ONTO HER WEDDING RING.

"No. Come," Maurica simply ordered, tugging onto the short metal chain links.

Obediently, the naked young wife followed Maurica to the huge recycling bin nearby.

"At least it is further down the alley.." Jasmine thought.

To her horror, Maurica attached the other swivel snap clip, at the end of the short row of chain links, to a thin metal vertical strip aligning the side of the bin.

The stark naked and barefoot exhibitionist was now CHAINED to the recycling bin right in the middle of the dirty public alley, and even though the swivel snap clips could be easily removed, the fact that Jasmine's hands were zip tied behind her shapely bare ass meant that she could do nothing to escape!

"Please.. Please.. Ma'am.. Don't leave me here alone.. Please.." Jasmine begged to no avail, as the fat woman walked away, chortling loudly.

It only took a few minutes for Jasmine's luck to run out, and the nude blonde jumped as she felt a sudden contact on her voluptuous jugs. There were extremely rough and dirty hands groping her from behind!

"NOOOO!" she shrieked, heart almost jumping out of her chest.

"Bouncy titty slut here like this, you some kind of cheap whore? Let Mark touch you," a grizzled voice came from behind her.

The sun was setting, but the alleyway was still rather brightly lit. Not wanting to draw too much attention to her naked form, Jasmine, shoulders still hunched slightly in fear, replied slowly, "Ok.. Ok.."

"So why big tit slut naked and tied here?" Mark growled.

He stuck his leering toothless face right up against Jasmine's smooth cheek, eliciting an audible "YELP!" from the hapless blonde as she felt his warm breath on her tender skin.

"Suck Mark's cock, fucking cunt," the filthy homeless man said crudely.

Immediately unzipping his soiled and grimy trousers to reveal an EXTREMELY smelly cock, Jasmine retched at the stench of stale pee and unwashed flesh.

"No, no.. Please.. Please just touch me.."

Desperate to get away from the disgusting dirty tool pointing menacingly at her naked form, Jasmine thrust her silicone melons at him, trying to draw his attention away from her succulent lips.

But then Mark began TUGGING on her nipple bells!

"OH! NO, PLEASE!" wailed Jasmine.

The smelly and dirty man was pulling her teats in the opposite direction, causing her to totter slowly towards him, but her clithood remained attached to the chain fastened to the recycling bin. The end result was that the poor blonde's teats were pulled in one direction, and her clit in the other!

Helpless to resist and unable to do anything since her hands remained zip-tied behind her back, Jasmine could only tremble and sob, trapped in the middle of the alley while Mark continued tugging gently on her tit jewellery.

"Noooooo.." Jasmine moaned, "Ok, OK! I'll do it!"

The homeless man grinned widely, exposing his toothless gums, and gestured purposefully towards his stiff fucktool.

Slowly inclining her neck towards his extremely smelly pants, Jasmine could see that his cock was YELLOWISH around the edges!

"Oh my god.. How long has he not washed his body for.." she thought, almost puking.

Since Mark had not moved from where he was standing while he was stretching out her nipples and "clit chain", Jasmine was forced into an extremely uncomfortable position, having to thrust her beautiful face and neck towards his groin while she bent over at the hips. The servile blonde could not even incline her knees forward a little, because that would prevent her from achieving the reach that she needed in order to wrap her precious lips around his homeless cock.

Feeling something powdery in her mouth, which Jasmine was sure was a mixture of stale pee and dead skin, she tried her best to control her gag reflex as the experienced adulterous young wife began sucking on the wrinkly cock, bent over in an almost 90 degrees position.

And that was the situation which Nicolette found her cumslut slave in. Bursting into laughter at seeing the former proud princess slurping on a filthy homeless man's dick, Nicolette smirked at the pathetic sight.

"Oh, what?" Mark said, hurriedly retracting his stiff cock from Jasmine's juicy lips.

This caused the thick succulent lips to make an embarrassing "PLOPP" noise, such was the high standard of the vacuum treatment that Jasmine had been giving the smelly man!

Resisting the urge to vomit at the obviously-noticeable taste of pee in her mouth, Jasmine blushed. She knew how it would look to her blackmailer, because it sure sounded as though she was VERY RELUCTANT to let go of Mark's cock.

"Hey, no, sir," Nicolette said politely, "Please don't stop on my account. This is my slave, and I want to share her with anyone and everyone. In fact, you must be tired. I have an idea, why don't you lie back down here?"

Jasmine could not resist a faint scowl at hearing Nicolette's words. SHE was the one who had been sucking obediently on his smelly cock for almost 10 minutes, and HE was the one who was tired?

Gesturing at a nearby pile of cardboard boxes, Nicolette then turned to the subservient and humiliated sex doll.

"Well, well.. Isn't this interesting, huh? Jasmine naked bimbo fuckslut, can't resist a cock the moment she sees one, even in public! Tsk.." Nicolette tutted scornfully, using a swiss army knife to snip off the zip ties quickly.

"Go," the evil brunette unclipped the swivel snap clip from the poor naked slave's diamond ring.

Pointing casually towards the leering homeless man lying obscenely on pile of filthy cardboard boxes, Nicolette drank in her former rival's humiliation.

"Please.. Please.. Nic.. Ma'am.. It's disgusting.. Please.." Jasmine begged.

"More disgusting than INCEST? Well, ok, if you say so.." Nicolette uttered the magic words.

"No, ok, no.. I'll do it.." the defeated blonde jiggled her sweaty and dirty naked body over.

"Ride," Nicolette said simply, "You know what to do, slut."

Blushing, the experienced rambunctious blonde straddled the grimy homeless man, facing her curvy ass towards his face, and tits facing outwards towards Nicolette. Placing her dainty heels against his unwashed pants, Jasmine pointed her FKME red toenails horizontally outwards and perpendicular to his body. Placing her hand on her frazzled messy blonde bun, Jasmine slipped her surprisingly sopping wet hairless slit over his dirty and smelly cock, and began to ride.

It was the first time that Jasmine had cockridden a fuckbuddy since her fresh tit jewellery were added, and her nipple bells tinkled extremely loudly from her spirited up-and-down bounces!

TINKLE. TINKLE. SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

Jasmine slippery moist snatch hungrily ate the homeless man's foul-smelling fucktool as Nicolette began speaking.

"So, I hope you had a good day, my favourite fuckslave?" she asked, grinning.

SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

"No.. I mean.. Yes.. Ma'am.." the dirty slut panted, fresh sweat beginning to drip down the nape of her neck.

"Mm.. Good. How was Tom's cock?" Nicolette asked, lips curling into a smirk at the delicious sight of her former rival, completely naked in a public alley and riding a homeless man with her posh pussy.

SCHLUPP.

"Uh.. I didn't.. Tom.. Tom didn't.. Come.. Wasn't here.. Today.." wheezed the bouncing fake titted Jasmine.

"Well.. I did make it clear though, didn't I? Swallow two loads of Tom's fresh black cum, or.. What would happen?" Nicolette asked menacingly.

SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

"Edd.. Eddie.. Eddie's video.. Release.." Jasmine panted.

"And?" Nicolette responded quizzically.

"But.. But.. Ma'am.."

Using only her legs to thrust her curvy body up and down, while the homeless and useless Mark lay there enjoying the view was extremely tough, but to have to continue the conversation with her tormentor made things even harder for Jasmine, "But.. He didn't.. Come.."

SCHLUPP.

"Well, you could have asked Maurica to let Tom know you needed his cock, no? Or you could have run over to his home, escaped from the building naked? Brought your fake tits and shaved pussy across town to get his sweet cum?" Nicolette said, suppressing a laugh.

"Uh.. Yes.. Yes ma'am.. Please.. I don't.. I didn't.. don't know.. I didn't mean to.." the poor blonde continued riding Mark's stiff dick impotently.

SCHLUPP. SQUELCH. SCHLUPP.

Despite the twistedness of the scene, the once-proud Jasmine's slit was nicely and AUDIBLY juicing.

"I guess that leaves me with no choice.. I'll have to let your parents and Eddie's college know about the incest. I guess that's what you get for having a big titted dumb bimbo for a sister," Nicolette said, with an air of finality.

SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

"No, no.. Please!!" Jasmine wailed, still not breaking stride with her expert cockriding, "Please.. What can I.. Do? Please.. Ma'am.. Please.. No!!"

"Hmm," Nicolette replied, grinning from ear to ear, "Well there is ONE thing.."

SCHLUPP. SQUELCH. SCHLUPP.

"Ye.. YES.. OH YES.. Anything!" Jasmine moaned, "OH NOOOOO!!"

BZZ. BZZ. TINKLE. TINKLE.

The cruel Nicolette had activated the vibrations on her nipple rings and clit barbell again!

"Ohhhhhh.. OHHHH.." groaned the horny nude slave as the humiliations from the day all came rushing back into her oversexed mind.

BZZ. BZZ. TINKLE. TINKLE. SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

Maintaining her perfect cockriding posture to ensure deep penetration and constant rubbing on her tender G-spot, Jasmine continued milking the homeless man's wrinkly cock with her precious shaved twat by moving up and down continually.

Like a slut in heat, the naked blonde began reaching down, diddling her needy clit and pressing the vibrating barbell harder against her engorged bud.

BZZ. BZZ. TINKLE. TINKLE. SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

There was no shortage of bad luck for the sextoy's exposed naked body, and she saw a small recycling van turning onto the alley, right in front of her!

"Ah.. Oh.. Oh.. No.. YES.. YES!!"

Noticing Nicolette's wide smirk but only focused on the needy organ between her legs, Jasmine could only continue masturbating in the public alley while she repeatedly impaled herself on Mark's cock, unrestrained and shameless.

BZZ. BZZ. TINKLE. TINKLE. SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

Two men hopped out of the recycling van, eyes bulging and mouth agape at the wondrous sight of the sexy evenly tanned exhibitionist brazenly FUCKING in the middle of the alley!

"OHHHHH.." Jasmine moaned.

Somewhere in the back of her lusty mind, she noted that Nicolette had gone over to the two men to have a short conversation, before her blackmailer vanished into one of the doors leading into the main office building.

BZZ. BZZ. TINKLE. TINKLE. SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

"Oh.. Oh.. OHHHH.. Please.. Ohhhhh.."

Diddling her needy clit quicker and quicker, Jasmine's breaths were becoming shorter.

Remembering all the people who had had the fortune of seeing her beautiful body completely naked and humiliating her with their contemptuous words and disdainful treatment, Jasmine only one thought on her mind. She needed to cum, and she did not care at all who saw her while she did.

Even that one slutty thought brought a fresh shudder to her oversexed body.

BZZ. BZZ. TINKLE. TINKLE. SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

Continuing to ride her fuckbuddy in the middle of the alley, Jasmine spread her legs even wider, exposing her glistening moist cunt and shiny diamond ring.

The two men from the recycling truck began to take pictures.

"Oh, yes.. Oh.. Oh.. OHHHHH.. Watch me.. Yes.."

Bouncing up and down, Jasmine grasped her extremely messy bun, shoving it even higher upwards. This meant that her big fake tits were thrust out towards her audience EVEN MORE, stretching out her sweaty and taut armpits for their viewing pleasure.

BZZ. BZZ. TINKLE. TINKLE. SCHLUPP. SCHLUPP.

"Oh.. OHHHH.. OHHHHHH.. YES... YES... OHHHHHHH.."

Legs trembling and toes curling upwards, Jasmine came, HARD. Her inner slick pussy muscles pulsed involuntarily, milking Mark's stinky cock repeatedly and causing the lucky homeless man to cum at the same time!

As the naked blonde continued grinding her body slowly up and down, eeking every last bit of orgasm possible from her exhausted but still-horny pussy, she could feel the filthy man spewing his thick seed deep into her womb. And it certainly felt thick, the experienced tart realised, feeling slightly proud of herself for being able to milk as much cum from his dirty cock as she had.

That humiliating thought about her slutty behaviour only served to increase her arousal, and her moist cunt pulsed a few more times before the spent and well-fucked naked exhibitionist slipped off of the homeless man's pee-stained fucktool.

Feeling a trickle of fresh cum rolling down her smooth inner thighs, Jasmine was brought back to reality by loud clapping from her audience.

"Shouldn't you thank him?" Nicolette was back, and apparently ready to humiliate the former posh princess further.

"Yes.. Yes.. Ma'am.." blushing, the degraded blonde replied, defeated.

Her energy completely depleted, Jasmine could only lie on the ground beside Mark while the clear evidence of her shameless adultery continued making its way down her sexy legs.

"Thank.. Thank you.." Jasmine said.

The formerly-proud and well-fucked executive felt extremely cheap and worthless. She had not only energetically fucked a homeless man and cum powerfully, but she had done it right in the middle of a public alley completely naked, and with strangers recording her rambunctious adultery in full!

"It's Mark's pleasure, dumb bimbo whore," Mark replied, grinning from ear to ear.

"No, no.. You should THANK him properly. Pay him, for using his cock!" Nicolette continued, one eyebrow raised, "Where are your manners?"

Trembling at Nicolette's hurtful words and being chided like a small child so publicly, Jasmine looked at the smelly man who was still lying on the dirty pile of cardboard boxes.

"Ok.. Ok.. Ma'am.." Jasmine replied subserviently.

Crawling back towards Mark, Jasmine obediently slurped at his softening member. She could taste her own tangy lovejuice on his veiny cock, and the mixture of sexual fluids with the stinky aroma of days'-old stale pee was extremely revolting.

In High School, Jasmine had swiftly broken up with Mercer -- the ex-boyfriend whom she had stolen from Nicolette using her "superior tits" -- and had begun spreading a rumour about how he had a habit of not wiping off his dick after peeing, following it up with detailed proud boasts about how she had only ever let him penetrate her classy pussy once, and snarky comments about how she could not understand how "certain needy skanks" would be desperate enough for STINKY SEX. Now, putting her silicone-enhanced pornstar body to good use, the shamed blonde was dragging her huge fake tits against his thighs seductively as she licked the sticky juices off the homeless man's wrinkly and smelly cock.

Nicolette, a wide grin on her face, was clearly enjoying Jasmine's helpless obedience. She noted that the two man from the recycling company had their phones directed at the blonde's shiny tanned thighs and the bald pussy clearly exposed between them. A trail of thick fresh cum was dripping out of the hairless slit, and Nicolette wondered if her hated competitor had any idea how slutty and worthless she looked!

Mark savoured the full service cleaning experience, and the humiliated Jasmine had no choice but to continue lapping up the mixture of pee and sex fluids, stark naked and barefoot in the public alley.

Nicolette allowed her slave to continue slurping on the disgusting mixture of fluids for a few minutes, then said, "No, I said, PAY him, you dumb bitch. Or are you so desperate for him to get hard again, so that you can fuck him again?"

"Uh.. Ma'am.. I thought.." Jasmine stammered.

"You thought what? That he would stick his hard cock inside your needy slit again? NO! I told you to pay him, I need to talk to you and I don't have all day," Nicolette continued with a smirk.

Trying to ignore the raucous laughter from her audience, the embarrassed fake titted Jasmine jumped to her feet, nipple bells jingling -- the way Nicolette had put things, it made it sound as though SHE was the more interested party, and aggressor, in the very public fuck session that she had just been forced to go through!

"Ma'am.. Sorry.. I don't.." Jasmine mumbled, "But.. I don't.. Have money.. No.. No clothes.."

"Oh, is that so?" Nicolette replied dismissively, "How then do you expect to pay for using someone's cock? Do you think that choosing to walk around butt naked with no belongings gives you an excuse?"

"I don't.. Um.." Jasmine murmured, blushing hot red, "I don't.. I mean.. I.. Usually.. Use.. Puss.. Pussy.."

The two men clapped loudly, but Nicolette was far from done with the busty princess.

"What do you think, sir? How would you like to be paid? I know it must have been shocking, having a horny tramp jumping on you and demanding to be fucked.." Nicolette smiled at Mark.

"Well.." Mark said, lost for words for a while, before continuing, "Maybe.. Maybe Mark would like.. This?"

"OHH!" Jasmine shrieked as the dirty man suddenly tugged hard on her wedding ring!

"Wow, a good choice!" Nicolette said, grinning, "Hey cunt, why don't you tell everyone what's that?"

"Um.. Um.." Jasmine said, barely audible, blushing profusely, "My.. Wed.. Wedding.. Ring.."

"Oh, your WEDDING RING!" Nicolette shouted loudly, "So you're MARRIED!"

"Cunt", "skank", "slut", "cuckold" and "fucking wet whore" were just some of the derogatory phrases that Jasmine could clearly hear being hollered in reply by the two watching recycling men.

"So, skanky fuckslut, why would anyone in their right mind wear their wedding ring on their clit?" Nicolette exclaimed menacingly, feigning shock.

Knowing what was expected did not help Jasmine's humiliation at all, but she forced herself to repeat the well-rehearsed response, "Jas.. Jasmine.. Is a.. Chea.. Cheat.. Cheating.. Married.. Whor.. Whore.."

"That, you most certainly are!" Nicolette said triumphantly.

Mark joined in and laughed loudly at the truism, his spunk continuing to leak out of Jasmine's shaved pussy.

"Anyway," the cruel brunette continued, "Give him your wedding ring."

"Huh.." Jasmine mumbled, confused, "I don't.. But.. I can't.."

"Why is that, cunt?" Nicolette asked despite obviously knowing the answer.

"Because.. Because.." Jasmine was beginning to tear, "Because.. My.. Ring.. Is stuck to the.. Barbell.. Barbell.. Which is.. Stuck to my.. Cli.. Clit.. Flesh.. Permanent.. Permanently.."

Nicolette suddenly stalked over to the blonde slave and slapped her hard across her beautiful face!

"Ow.." Jasmine moaned, rubbing her stinging cheeks.

"You're embarrassing me, you stupid cunt. Are you still trying to shirk away from paying for the fuck that YOU DEMANDED and so clearly ENJOYED? Apologise to this nice man NOW, and ask him politely how you can make payment for using his cock instead!" Nicolette chided.