Jason and Matt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I don't agree?" Bruce spoke, grabbing at Jason's wrist. "I say, the party's NOT over. It's only just start-"

His words were cut short at Jason's fist planted itself into the man's cheek. "I said. We're going home." He muttered.

Matt had let his eyes fall shut as he took every punch and kick, not putting up much of a fight as he wondered why exactly he was letting this happen. Why did he give a shit about this stranger? He ticked of the few things he knew about the guy in his head. His name was Jason. He seemed to like piercing his body, evident by the barbells in his tongue and cock, the rings in his nipples and ear. And he let himself get fucked by dozens of guys, apparently on a pretty regular basis. Great.

He needed to focus on something else, so his thoughts went back to the barbells. Matt hadn't ever thought much of piercings before then. He knew some guys loved the feel of that little metal ball rubbing down their cocks, but he'd never cared. On Jason, though, he wanted to know what it felt like.

His daydreaming was interrupted, not by another kick to the ribs or punch to the face, but rather a complete lack of anything of the sort. Someone was talking, and it wasn't Liam. Matt cracked one eye open, the right one hurting too much for him to even attempt it right then. He watched Jason, who stood there tall and completely gorgeous as he stood up to the bear, punching the guy in the face.

"I said, we're going home." His voice was melodic, soft but firm.

Come home with me, Matt wanted to beg him.

When the Bear recovered, he didn't look like he was going to let Jason's actions go. Matt was pushing himself to his feet, to step between the two men, but Paul beat him to it. "Bruce! Carl!" So that was who'd been kicking him. "Stop, that's enough. Jason is right; the party is over." His eyes went to the other men in the room. "Everyone, please gather up your stuff. I'm sorry, but tonight's festivities are ending early." He looked to Matt. "Liam, don't bring him here ever again."

"I won't." Matt realized Liam was beside him as he was pulled to his feet. Liam's hands ran over his body, checking for wounds, he supposed. "Oh my god, baby. Are you okay?" Liam's concern seemed genuine, but Matt couldn't care less.

"Fuck off, Liam." He shoved the guy off, taking a stumbling step away. His ribs felt like they'd been kicked into little pieces, and it was a chore to breathe. "I told you, I'm done with you. It's over, so just...fuck off." He walked away from Liam then, finally. Stopping in front of Jason, he tried to get his right eye to open but it didn't obey. Swollen shut, he supposed. He offered Jason another crooked little grin anyway. "You kinda stole my thunder," he mumbled through bloody lips.

The moment Bruce recovered from Jason's hit -the impact of which had not been anywhere near as impressive as Jason would have wanted-, Jason knew he had screwed up. Big time. The anger that flashed into the man's eyes seemed to burn ever brighter, the assault to Bruce's pride a rather ill-advised move. Jason could see that the man wasn't going to take the punch and not retaliate. He almost looked like he wanted to murder him for making a fool out of the man.

Luckily, Paul intervened, stating that Jason was right. The party was over. A few groans sounded, none of the men all too pleased at the interruption of the evening, some sending scowls quite openly to Liam and his unwanted guest, who had hogged their entertainment so selfishly.

Bruce gave Jason one last, scorching stare before the large man turned his tail, grumbling under his breath as he moved to find his clothes. All around the house, the spirits had been dampened. The fight had effectively beaten any lust straight out of the window.

Well. Wasn't that great. Somewhat awkwardly, Jason watched as the beaten man's apparent partner helped the man up, hands moving across the naked man's body to check for wounds. At that, Jason turned, eyes scanning the room to try and remember where his clothes had disappeared to.

Before he could move far, however, the man moved towards him, coming to a halt before him. Jason eyed the man up, seeing the way the man's eye was swollen shut, the way his body had moved. The other men sure hadn't gone easy on him.

"Sorry about that, man" Jason muttered as the man accused him of having stolen his thunder, something he assumed was a joke by the way it was offered with a slight lopsided grin. "It kind of looked more like you were getting your arse kicked." He then added, with the slightest of shrugs and a very brief, fleeting smile that was gone before it had even completely formed. It had been more of a slight twitch of the corner of the mouth.

For a moment, he stood there awkwardly, not knowing what else to say, while around them, men were cleaning up. He had a feeling he wouldn't be invited to their parties any more. What was he supposed to do now? Sure, other offers would come along, but this night was ruined.

Without another word, he turned and moved towards the kitchen, where he grabbed a towel, emptying a jug of icewater in it over the sink, collecting the cubes in the folds of the fabric as he twisted it into a small package. With that, he returned to the man, placing it against his head and holding it there until the man took it over himself.

"Keep it there. It'll keep it from bruising too much." He offered as an explanation, still somewhat awkwardly. "And take an icecold shower when you get home. It'll keep the swelling down." He added with a slight shrug as he stepped back. Glancing around, he noticed his pile of clothes and headed towards them.

Reaching for the pile, he grabbed his pair of faded black boxers, pulling them over his frame, fully aware there were still eyes -resenting eyes- on him. He tried to ignore it as he pulled his distressed dark denim jeans over his slim hips, buttoning it up moments later. His soft band-shirt followed, the faded black still showing remnants of once golden lettering, spelling out the band's name.

The moment Jason stepped away, Liam took his place, fawning over the bruises forming on Matt's skin, asking him if he was okay. "Fuck off," He muttered again, throwing the ice at him. It fell from the towel, scattering around the floor. Matt stumbled to where Jason stood, pulling on the last of his clothes. His hand reached up to brush Jason's lip again, his other resting on the man's hip.

"Are you okay?" He asked him, ignoring the angry words Liam threw at him. He supposed he should get dressed, climb in his car, drive home. He should probably have kept the ice on his eye, too. But he honestly didn't give a shit about himself in that moment. "Did he hurt you? I..." What was there to say? Matt wanted this man to come home with him, but how insane would it be to ask?

Matt's leg began to shake, drawing his eyes down to his calf just in time for him to see his knee give out, bringing him crashing to the floor. Liam ran over immediately, but Matt shoved him away. "Fuck off, Liam!" he snarled. "Just...fuck off." Matt let his back fall to the carpet, closing his eyes as the intensity of his injuries finally hit him.

Moments after Jason had handed the man some ice, the frozen water was scattered around the room. At that, he looked up, once again seeing the man move towards him. Frowning slightly, his eyes followed the man's hand as it reached out, once again brushing over his lips. From there on, his eyes moved down, to where the man placed his hand on his hip. Slowly, he followed the lines of the man's arm up to his face, somewhat caught off guard by the man's strange actions. His reaching out had almost caused Jason to flinch, the gesture so unexpected. For a moment, he didn't speak as that finger rested against his lips, strangely heavy yet feather-light at the same time. He wanted to back away, to put some distance between them, yet he found himself frozen on the spot, unable to move. Something about the man was almost magnetic, a strange sort of intimateness that stole Jason's breath.

"I'm fine." Stepping back a bit, he brushed the question of, unsure of what the man's concern was. It was strange how much the man seemed to care for his wellbeing, given that the man was a complete stranger. A complete stranger who had just gotten himself beaten up because... Because what? He wasn't sure what the guy's deal was. All he knew was that the guy had to be a nutter. Yet, there was something in those eyes... He didn't look like a madman. But he sure as hell had to be the oddest man Jason had ever met. Why did he give a damn? And why was he so... Jason didn't even know what word to put to it, how to describe the man's behavior. Tender?

"You're the one who took a beating." Jason simply reminded the man as he asked him if Bruce had hurt him, shrugging slightly. He wasn't sure what to say. Had Bruce hurt him? The man hadn't lashed out at him. And it wasn't exactly like Jason wasn't used to a bit of rough. He had suffered worse before and a little arse-ache was hardly unusual. Nothing he wouldn't get over soon enough. Nothing he really cared about.

There was little time to think, though, for only moments after the man fell silent, he collapsed, his boyfriend immediately running over. Again, the man told him to fuck off. Jason wasn't sure why the blue-eyed man was so stubborn. For a moment, he just stood there, not really wanting to get involved in any domestics, yet not wanting to just leave the man there on the floor. Especially not since the other men were all still watching, most not looking all that amused, nor particularly sympathetic to the man's cause. So, after a brief internal debate, he knelt down beside the man.

"You should let him take you home. You need that taken care off." He spoke softly, letting his hand run over the man's cheek somewhat awkwardly, a gesture that did not come naturally to Jason. The man's eye already started to look like it would swell awfully. "And you really should keep some ice on that." He muttered.

"I'd rather chew off my own foot." Matt stated blatantly, realizing with the odd looks he was getting that he should probably explain. "Than go home with him, I mean."

His gaze swung to where Liam stood. "You're a fucking whore, and I'm tired of trying to convince myself you're worth my time. You should ask one of your buddies here if you can crash with them, because you aren't welcome at my place anymore."

"It's my apartment too, you asshole!" Liam shouted, throwing an ice cube at him.

"No, it's my apartment. I pay the rent, you just crash there and cheat on me, like a worthless mooch," Matt snarled. "So, again, fuck off."

"No, fuck you!"

Ignoring Liam, Matt got back on his feet with great effort, however wobbly, and shot Jason another crooked smirk. "I'm fine, I can get my black and blue ass home, no worries." Using the couch as a crutch, he hobbled over to his pile of clothes and fumbled to pull them on without keeling over.

Jason blinked back in surprise when the man shot back that he would rather chew off his foot than let the other help him. It was a rather extreme statement, especially considering the two had apparently arrived at the party together. But, if there was anything that Jason didn't want, it was to get himself mixed up in some domestic issue. No way, no how.

"Right. Suit yourself." He mumbled as the man started arguing with his partner, Jason pushing himself up, feeling rather awkward. With the moment, it was becoming more and more apparent that he was outstaying his welcome. Having denied the other men his services, they had no interest in keeping him about. In fact, he was pretty sure a few now resented him from ruining their evening, a sentiment that no doubt was extended to the man who had started the fight in the first place. But, he was sure they didn't leave him without blame. After all, Jason really had shot himself in the foot by insisting the fun was over. He had hoped the party would have led to one of the participants inviting him home. It was what often happened. It was what he usually hoped for. For one man to still desire him, still need him after the initial trysts. At least for the rest of the night. He didn't care what happened when the morning came. He didn't care what happened at all. He just didn't like spending the night alone.

He knew with each post-party encounter, he would be banished again in the morning, when the light was bright and the men became ashamed of him. Too many of the men that came to these parties were deeply closeted in their real lives, or struggling accepting their desires. But, what they all had in common was that they all loved to dominate. Sure, once Jason had refused, they could still hook up amongst each other, but Jason knew as well as the others that it wouldn't happen. These men were takers. They wanted to take, to dominate, to be the top. They didn't want to lend their bodies to the pleasure of others. They didn't want to be invaded. They craved the power over others. And Jason gave it to them, all too willingly. He needed them to need him. And he'd had pretty much ruined that, with this group. They probably wouldn't invite him back, though he hoped differently.

Moving towards the corner of the room, he lugged his duffelbag on his shoulder, watching the man stumble towards his own clothes. He had insisted that he was fine to get his own arse home, but Jason wasn't so sure. The way he walked, the way he struggled into his clothes, it didn't make Jason very confident in the man's ability to even get to the car.

He only realized he had been staring when the man came into motion again, this time to leave the house. Only a few steps in, Jason was sure the man's knee was going to buckle. Without given himself even a chance for a second thought, he stepped beside the man, pulling the man's arm over his own shoulder as he ducked under the man's shoulder, to give support.

"What car is yours?" He muttered, intent on assisting the man to his car. At least he'd know the man who'd been kind to him that night, wouldn't be collapsing on the street.

Matt's free arm wrapped around Jason's waist, and he rested his head on his shoulder. The justifications for what he was doing were kind of blurry. All he knew was what he wanted, and the why's and what he should and shouldn't do weren't quite getting past the initial thought processors. He wanted Jason, and that was that.

"My car...is the black one," he muttered. Turning, he nuzzled Jason's neck. "I'm sorry my attempt to rescue you turned to shit..." Why had the guy needed rescuing, again? It wasn't like the guys had been raping him. He was a willing participant. An image of Bruce savagely thrusting into him flashed through Matt's mind, the guy just...accepting it. His grip on Jason tightened. He still had no idea why he gave a shit about what happened to a stranger, but he didn't have enough brain power to even begin to think up a valid reason.

Come home with me... Something kept him from voicing his desire, but Matt couldn't put a finger on just what it was. Jason was helping him outside, he realized, looking around at the cars. "Truck," he muttered, shoving a hand into his pocket. "Keys...keys..." he pushed away from Jason to dig in his other pocket, producing the set of keys. "Gottem..." Two steps toward the truck, he fell onto the pavement and let his eyes fall shut. He knew he'd fallen, but his body felt numb, the impact not registering. There was some reason he had to get home...why was that, again? His body felt so heavy...He could just lay there forever, as long as...Rolling onto his back, his eyes found Jason and he smiled up at the man, wanting to reach out and pull him on top of him to kiss him silly.

"Alright, hang on, buddy." Jason muttered as the man explained the black car was his, leaning heavily against Jason, head nuzzling his neck. The man's arm had wrapped itself around Jason's waist, a gesture Jason returned to get a better grip on him. Soon enough, the two had neared the car and the man stepped away to grab his keys.

Somewhat warily, Jason watched as the man muttered and patted himself to find the keys, not entirely trusting the man to stand on his own. After a few seconds, he was shown the keys, the man setting off for the car, still looking none too stable. And indeed, it was only moments later that the man collapsed to the floor, Jason just a moment too late to catch him. He grimaced in sympathy as the man hit the floor.

As he knelt down beside the man, he was given a smile as the man had managed to turn himself onto his back.

"You're in no state to drive." Jason muttered, looking down at the man. Well, he certainly couldn't leave the guy behind now. "Come on. Let's get you in the car," he muttered as he snaked an arm underneath the man's shoulders, the other under his knees. With a slight breath out, he straightened himself, awkwardly lifting the tall man. Though Jason was rather skinny, the meat on his bones was mainly muscle.

With the man awkwardly perched against him, Jason opened the car door, all the while trying to balance the weight against him. Finally, he could sit the man down on the passenger's seat, soon leaning over to strap the man in. "You good, there?" he checked, before closing the car door and circling the car to slip behind the wheel.

"Ok. Whereto?" He asked.

"The apartment. On fifth. It's a shiny building..." The man answered, and Jason gave a curt nod before he started the car, smoothly angling it onto the road.

The drive was quiet. It was late, the city abandoned. Somewhere in the distance, a police car drove in view, causing Jason to tense somewhat. Cautiously driving on, he soon saw it turn a corner, the man letting out a relieved breath.

Finally, they came to a halt outside of the apartment building, where Jason killed the engine. Undoing both his seatbelt and the man's, he exited the car and circled it once more to help him out.

"Ok, where do you live?" he asked, glancing at the floors of apartments. There were a fair few.

"Fourth floor...room 408" the man muttered and so, Jason used the man's keys to let them into the building, calling down the elevator to take them to the fourth floor. Luckily, the apartment was easily found.

"There we go. You're home." Jason grunted as he opened the door, letting them in.

"You should take that cold shower. Clear your head a bit," he muttered, glancing around the apartment to see if he could guess where it was. "Come on. Easy now," he spoke as he helped the man through the apartment, to where he hoped the bathroom would be.

Matt let Jason pull him down the hallway, to the bathroom. A cold shower? Didn't exactly sound fun right now. What did sound fun was... Matt turned into Jason, pinning him against the wall, one arm still around his waist. "I'll get in the shower if you come with me," he murmured into Jason's hair. There was some reason why this was wrong, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Jason felt so good against him, warm and solid, like a balm to the ache running throughout his body.

Matt began kissing him then, not even letting the man give an answer. His free hand twined in Jason's hair, pulling him closer. He needed to loose these clothes, and so did Jason. "Get naked?" he asked. "I never got to finish what we started..."

They had made it about halfway through the hallway when Matt suddenly moved against Jason, planting him against the wall. Words were murmured against his hair, an invitation to join the man in the shower. Moments later, the man's lips were pressed against Jason in an eager kiss. A hand tangled in his hair, pulling him into the kiss. The sudden move caught Jason off guard, almost stealing his breath away. When he finally pulled away, a breathy request followed.