Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy has a meeting with the big boss.
4.8k words
4.48
21.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

The other day I caught Pamela on one of her rare days off out in her back yard sunning herself.

I stepped out to catch up on the latest events of their lawn care business with her. She bounded over to the fence separating our yards. Her tits nearly escaped her bikini top as they bounced and jiggled deliciously.

"Those look delicious," I chuckled as I stared at her tits.

"Now behave yourself," she giggled as she saw where I was staring.

"How's my business doing?" I laughed.

"Oh wow, you were right. It's all we can do to keep up. We might have to hire another crew," she laughed. "All of us are just about maxed out," she added.

"I assume you are inspecting the work and taking care of the guys," I smiled staring at her tits.

"Of course," she giggled. "I have to make sure they come up to our standards," she shook her tits at me, causing them to wobble seductively.

"So who is your best guy?" I asked.

She giggled, "Well the funny thing is they are both doing great work so they seem to be tied each week," she said with a cute smile.

"So in other words you're sucking them both off," I chuckled.

"Hey a deal is a deal," she laughed. "I can't go back on my deal I made with them, and besides, they are really doing great work," she added.

I recalled that I had met the guys a couple of times. Phil was the sort of fat white guy and Umberto was the lanky Mexican kid. They both seemed to like their jobs, and I know full well they loved their weekly bonus.

I had walked in to their building one time awhile back and was talking to Jason when Pamela and Phil came out of the bathroom. Phil blushed bright red and headed out the door. Pamela giggled as she licked her lips.

"He was in a hurry," I commented. "I assume he was this week's winner," I laughed.

"One of them," she chuckled. "His wife had dinner ready and he was late," she giggled.

Jason had just sat there chuckling as he rolled his eyes and shrugged.

So Pamela was obviously living up to her end of the business deal.

"How are the girls working out?" I asked.

"They seem to be happy," Pamela said. "Tip wise, I think Kathy is way ahead of Lisa, but I think we both know Lisa is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Kathy on the other hand knows what she is worth. I still want to see those videos of her and Herb," she chuckled.

"Kathy changes into her working clothes at the building every morning and then changes back before she goes home. I don't think her hubby would approve of the skimpy outfits we provide," she chuckled.

I laughed, "He is the jealous type then," I asked. "Or is he just the insecure kind?" I added.

"I'm not sure, probably a little of both," she offered. "I think Kathy has developed other interests anyway," she laughed. "So it would not surprise me if she ends up kicking her hubby out anyway," she chuckled.

"Really," I said. "Why is that?"

"This one dude named Carl over on Jenkins Street has got bucks and he is a bachelor and he definitely has the hots for her. He tips her big time. Hell he tipped me big time too and he was always sticking his cock in my mouth, so I know he is doing the same to her. He hit me up to move in too, but I am totally happy with Jason," she chuckled.

"Anyway, I think Kathy is falling for his bullshit. Hell he is easily fifteen years older than she is, maybe twenty," she said. "All he is after is her pussy," she laughed.

"Ok," I said. "Do me a favor and tell both of the girls I will be checking in with them over the next few days to see how they are doing on the job and just kind of touch bases with them to make sure they are comfortable with their jobs," I added.

Pamela giggled, "Oh I can just imagine you want to make sure they're comfortable," she chuckled.

That next afternoon I went to the building and set up a few of my cameras around where I would be talking to Kathy first. When I was satisfied I had the angles covered, I threw on a pot of coffee and sat back to wait for Kathy. I knew she would be showing up soon to change her clothes.

Kathy came in the building to change her clothes as expected and was surprised to see me.

"Oh, you startled me," she gasped. "Pamela told me you would be talking to all of us about how we are doing, but I guess I didn't think it would be this soon," she stammered.

I laughed, "I didn't mean to startle you Kathy, have a seat," I said smiling as I hit the remote to start the cameras. I wanted this session recorded.

She nervously crossed over to sit in a chair across from me and I noticed a very obvious wet spot over her cunt. She had just finished the guy's house she was smitten with. This dude Carl it seemed had a habit of hitting on girls and promising to marry them and flood them with his money. Not that he was all that well off, but he played like he was. In short, I was convinced he was an asshole.

I was also convinced he had more than likely flooded Kathy's cunt with his cum, and this would explain the obvious wet spot.

Kathy fidgeted nervously in her chair as my gaze dropped to her very noticeable nipples protruding nicely through the thin fabric of her cut off tee shirt. She unconsciously crossed her arms over her tits when she saw where my eyes had gone.

"I'm sorry, does that embarrass you?" I asked.

"Oh ah well ah ah I guess maybe a little," she blushed, knowing full well what I was talking about.

"Don't your clients stare at your tits?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Oh ah well ah I guess so, I am usually working though so I guess I don't notice it so much," she stammered, moving her arms down nervously and fidgeting on the chair.

"Well your tits are incredible, and it is hard not to stare at them," I chuckled as my gaze dropped back to them noticing that her nipples hardened as she blushed and squirmed in her chair. She fought the impulse to cross her arms over her tits again when I stared.

"So why do you change clothes after work, is it because of what your husband might say?" I laughed.

She turned redder as she squirmed, "Well ah you know how guys are," she stammered. "I am sure he would think the worst if he saw what I wore to work in," she smiled meekly.

"What would he think?" I asked.

"Oh you know, I am sure he would think something was going on," she stammered.

"Like what?" I asked.

She fidgeted nervously squirming on her chair, "Oh hell who knows what he would be thinking, I am sure he would think I was exposing myself or being groped or who knows what," she rambled.

"Are you?" I asked smiling.

She turned a brilliant shade of red as she blurted, "Well NO!"

"So none of your customers have tried anything with you," I asked as I tilted my head and stared at her skeptically.

I thought she was going to squirm herself off her chair as she stuttered and stammered, "Oh ah well, ah s-s-some of them have well you know ah rubbed up against me and ah stuff like that, but ah..." her voice trailed off.

"So, how are you doing, you know tip wise?" I asked.

"Oh I am doing great," she blurted without giving it any thought.

"So I am guessing you have a lot of your customers rubbing up against you and stuff huh," I said chuckling.

This caused more squirming giving me more chances to look at the wet spot over her cunt. She blushed when she realized what she had said.

"Well ah... I do a good job," she added.

"Any of them try to get you to help them out," I grinned.

"I don't know what you mean by that," she stammered. "I am mowing their lawns if that's what you mean," she said quietly.

"I mean have any of the horny old farts tried to get you to give them a hand job, or suck their cocks?" I said, deciding to spell it out for her.

Her mouth fell open and her eyes opened wide in shock at my question. She just stared blankly at me, unsure of what to say or how to respond.

"Look," I added, "That is how Pamela gets her huge tips, and I suspect Lisa is doing the same. How you girls get tips is up to you, but you said you were getting big tips so I am assuming you are either sucking them off or letting them fuck you or both," I chuckled.

She had not closed her mouth and was still speechless as I stared at her nipples practically bursting through her tee shirt.

I waited for a response of some kind, and then asked, "So do you swallow their cum?"

Finally she blurted, "LOOK, I don't know what kind of girl you think I am..." she paused breathing heavily. "B-b-but I ah..." she paused again searching for words.

"Ok," she said as she sighed deeply. "I ah, I have given a couple of the guys hand jobs..." She sighed again. "But that's ALL!" she emphasized.

"Do you swallow their cum?" I asked grinning.

"Ewwwwww," she grimaced. "I can't stand that icky stuff," she groaned.

"So you do swallow," I said.

Wha, WHAT!" she blurted. "NO, ewww... I told you I can't stand that stuff," she said clenching her fists and pounding her legs. "I won't even swallow my husbands," she added.

"So you have never swallowed Herb's cum," I asked.

"HERB," she gasped, "I would never even touch him. He is too fat and ugly, ewwwwww," she groaned.

"But I understand he tips well," I said, chuckling to myself as she dug her hole deeper.

"He could tip me all he wants," she said angrily. "He could never pay me enough to touch his cock," she added. I was a little surprised she used the word cock.

"Could you lift your tee shirt so I can see your tits," I boldly said.

Her mouth fell open in shock as she could not believe what I had just said.

"WHAT?" she blurted.

"Lift your tee shirt, I want to see your tits," I grinned.

"Look my husband is expecting me," she said flatly, completely ignoring my request. "I have to leave if that is all," she stated with a hint of anger in her voice as she jumped to her feet.

"Suit yourself," I chuckled as I hit the play button on the TV. I had the video cued up to begin with her jacking off Herb in his back yard.

When she saw the image she literally froze in her tracks and gasped audibly. She stared in disbelief at her image jacking off fat Herb's puny cock. When Herb grabbed her in the video and forced her to her knees, she staggered back a step and sat back down on her chair. Her eyes were huge and her mouth hung open in shock as she struggled to comprehend what she was watching.

Herb was shooting his cum into her mouth and all we could hear was the constant roar of the lawnmower. In the video Herb had his cock buried in her mouth as his cum shot from his cock and she was pounding and pressing on Herb's legs and stomach.

"WHERE did you get that?" Kathy finally managed to groan as she stared at the image of herself with her tits exposed and cum running out of her gasping mouth.

Then the image changed to her gripping the lawnmower as Fat Herb was frantically and furiously fucking her.

She gasped as she watched herself in the video drop to her knees when Herb pulled his cock out of her cunt. She accepted Herb's cock into her mouth and he quickly filled her mouth with his load.

She gasped again as she watched the video of her standing with her mouth full of Herb's cum and struggling to swallow it. She accepted the cash Herb handed her after he had looked to make certain she had swallowed his entire load.

I paused the video. "I have several more starring you and good old Herb," I chuckled.

She sat staring at the paused image of herself on the TV. She was a deep shade of red and breathing rapidly. "What are you going to do with that?" she finally asked meekly.

"Hey Kathy," I said reassuringly, "You don't have to worry. I will not be sharing that with anyone," I added as I smiled at her.

She looked at me sheepishly, "You promise," she said softly.

"I absolutely promise," I said. I will however, be jacking off when I watch it though, I chuckled as she blushed bright red.

"Now stand up and pull your top up so I can see your tits," I chuckled.

Her mouth fell open and she blushed. Finally she managed to stand slowly. She looked down and pulled her cut off tee shirt up exposing her firm tits. Her nipples were rock hard.

"Just go ahead and take it off," I said. "Your tits are perfect babe," I added.

Shaking, she pulled the tee shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor.

"Now the leggings," I said softly.

She looked at me woefully. "Do I have to?" she whimpered.

"Well you did for Herb, I think it's the least you could do for me. Besides, you want me to keep that video private, right?" I smiled.

She sighed deeply before pushing her leggings down to the floor and stepping out of them.

Her naked body was flawless. Her young age coupled with her active lifestyle gave her a rock hard abdomen and firm youthful tits. She had very little hair over her glistening wet cunt.

"Step closer Kathy," I said smiling.

"Your body is stunning," I added as I reached and pushed at her legs to get her to widen her stance.

Her hands remained at her sides with her hands clenched into fists. Her firm tits swelled as she drew in deep breathes which were coming more rapidly as I slid my hands across her tits squeezing her erect nipples and down across her tight stomach and then down and between her legs.

I slid my middle finger up and into her cunt. When I pulled it out it was coated in very thick white cum.

I moved my middle finger to in front of her face. She turned bright red as she looked at the thick cum coating my finger.

"Carl," I said with a chuckle.

Turning a deeper shade of red she gasped and then finally nodded reluctantly.

"Open," I said as I moved my finger closer to her mouth.

She opened her mouth and I stuck my finger in. "Suck it clean," I said softly.

I felt her lips close around my finger and she sucked on it.

I returned my hand to her cunt and this time I stuck two fingers in her and scooped more cum onto them. I held my fingers with a sizable amount of cum on them up to her mouth and she sucked them clean again.

"Swallow," I said in her ear.

She grimaced each time I moved my cum coated fingers to her mouth for her to suck them. Her fists seemed to clench tighter each time she swallowed.

"OK Kathy," I said, "First off, you will never have to worry about me showing those videos to your husband, or your boyfriend. By the way, did you know your boyfriend Carl told Pamela he was in love with her too? He is an asshole and is just out to fuck you," I chuckled.

"Also, you are doing a great job and your position here is secure," I smiled.

She actually smiled when I said that as well even though she was still embarrassed to be standing in front of me totally naked.

"And lastly," I smiled, "because you are so fucking hot, you will have to take care of this before you go," I said as I pulled down my sweatpants and my hard cock bobbed up and down in front of her.

She lurched back when I pulled my cock out, stammering "I ah... I don't have time ah, my husband is expecting me home ah, I need to go," she rambled as she stared at my cock in front of her.

"Call him," I said as I handed her the phone. "Tell him you have to meet with the big boss and will be a little late getting home," I chuckled.

"Well ah, I ah, well ah..." she stammered.

"Just call him," I repeated a little more forcefully this time.

She reached out nervously, still staring at my cock, and took the phone from me, sat down and dialed her number.

He answered and she said, "Oh ah hi honey ah I am going to be a little late tonight," she mumbled into the phone.

I stepped over and ran my cock now oozing precum up the side of her face. This caused her to flinch back.

"Huh," she said. "Oh well I have to meet with the b-b-big boss," she said.

I ran my cock again up the side of her face as she struggled to hear what her husband was saying.

"Huh," she said again. "Ah I don't know ah, I guess he is meeting with all of us at different times," she said into the phone.

I gripped the top of her head and twisted her toward my cock and slid the fat head of it inside her mouth.

She jerked her head back causing my cock to make a popping noise when it literally popped out of her mouth.

"No," she said, "I am sure my job is secure. Huh, oh I was taking a drink of water," she added.

Holding her head firmly, I slid my cock back into her mouth, this time deeper which cause her to gag audibly.

She pulled back and stammered into the phone, "I just choked on my water," she quickly said. "Yes, yes I know," she said.

I slipped my cock into her mouth and began a fucking motion holding her head on both sides, pushing it deeper into her mouth each time. She reached up with her free hand and gripped the shaft of my cock and squeezed it.

Jerking back she quickly spoke, "OK I can stop on my way, is any brand ok?" she said.

I was painting her face with pre cum now oozing out of my cock at an increased rate. I ran my cock across her forehead, down her nose, over her cheeks and chin, and then into her mouth again.

Pulling back, she mumbled, "I know, I know, no like I said, I am sure my job is good."

I pushed my cock deep into her mouth and she actually sucked on it this time and swirled her tongue around the head.

Pulling back created a louder popping noise. "No that was my water bottle again, I am dying of thirst, I work hard you know," she said forcefully into the phone.

"Ok, ok, ok," she repeated into the phone, "I know Coors, a six pack, I will. Ok bye," and she clicked off.

She drew a deep breath and rolled her eyes as she slumped in her chair.

"Well that was weird," she mumbled.

I chuckled, "what do you mean weird?" I asked.

She looked up at me and then at my wet cock in front of her. "Here I am sitting bare naked talking to my dear husband on the phone with another man's hard cock in my mouth," she said staring at my drooling cock.

I laughed. "I guess that is kind of weird huh," I said. "But at the same time, kind of hot huh," I added.

She looked up at me with her eyes wide as she grinned. She then buried her face in her hands, "Is that wrong?" she half whimpered.

"You want to call him again," I chuckled. She looked up at me grinning.

She told me until this job she had never been with anyone besides Larry, her husband. They were school sweethearts. He was somewhat of a jock and she was a cheerleader. They eloped just to be different before they graduated. While they were in school, they were the ideal couple. When they graduated, Larry had trouble finding a job and finally got hired by speedy lube to drain oil.

She said he was possessive and drank beer all the time. His buddies would come over all the time just to ogle her and drink Larry's beer. Since she had gotten the job with us, he would pretty much blow the portion of the tip money she gave him on beer.

Larry would catch his buddies sneaking peeks at her when she would bend over or walk past them and Larry would shout at them and wag his finger to indicate she was a "no no," then he would laugh.

She was the only way he could still be the jock he was in school. His buddies loved to drop in and ogle her whenever they could, and Larry made it clear they could look, but they were not to touch.

I was convinced Larry was an ass. He held Kathy out to his buddies and probably bragged about how he fucked her whenever he wanted, just to keep them coming around and idolizing him.

She looked at the phone in her hand, and then at my cock, and then at me again and pressed redial. Before her husband even answered the phone, she reached and grabbed my cock pulling it toward her mouth.

"Hi babe," she said into the phone. "Well he is due here anytime and I was told to wait, so I thought I would call..." she paused because he obviously interrupted her.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12