Jason Hunts Me Down Pt. 03

Story Info
I get a special gift from Jason, and get to know Tom better.
3.8k words
4.66
4k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers

I still couldn't believe what had happened to me. A few days ago, I was casually dating Julie, my family and friends thought I was straight, I had never been fucked or sucked a cock... And now, I was publicly outed by my new dominant boyfriend, and I had just sucked a perfect stranger, all while being fucked for the first time by my new owner. It felt like a dream.

But I was comfortable with everything that was happening. I trusted Jason. It felt so good to surrender - body and soul - to him. I felt protected. I felt loved.

I admit it, however: I was sore the day following my massage experience. After reading about first times, I quickly realized that all of this was totally normal, and that I would get used to it. Used to being used, in a way.

I wanted to go out for a run, but instead, I decided to take a long shower. It felt so good. I was rock hard. I couldn't stop thinking about Jason and Antoine. How both of them had used me as their sex toy. One in my mouth, the other in my ass.

I put some shower gel on my fingers, parted my ass cheeks, and pushed one finger in my boipussy. And then another. I was fucking my hole, trying to reproduce how I felt when Jason was deep in me. I was so hard. I could see my precum leaking. And so with my right hand, I scooped up the precious juices and spread it all over my face. I now had three fingers in my ass. I was so close. I was pushing my fingers deeper, harder. I was moaning. I wanted to be better at this. I wanted Jason to find me more sexy, more attractive, more slutty. I wanted to please him.

And then I came. My juices hit the shower wall. Without any hesitation, I approached the wall and licked all of my cum. And swallowed all of it, of course. I was proud. I knew I had a lot to learn, but I was getting much better at this.

After my shower, I got dressed up, and prepared a nice café latte with a big breakfast. I was off today, so I was planning to go out shopping. I wanted to look good for Jason. I had seen his buddies at the bar the other night, and I was aware that I needed to make some changes to my wardrobe to look pretty for him.

As I was enjoying my breakfast, there was a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. To my surprise, there was a bouquet of flowers and an enveloppe waiting for me. It was the first time someone had bought me flowers. I put them on the kitchen table, and opened the enveloppe. It was a letter from Jason.

''Hello sweetie. I hope you're enjoying your morning. I also hope that you had a good time yesterday. I must say: you are the best little faggot I've ever had. I knew you would be good, but you are really exceeding my expectations. Antoine also said that you were amazing. He would love to see you again.

Now, let's get down to the real reason that you are receiving this letter and these flowers. I have decided to loan you for a few days. You are booked for a trip to NYC. Leaving tomorrow morning at noon.

I know your mind must be racing at the moment. Don't worry baby. You need to trust me. Never forget that I would never put you in a situation that could endanger you, or your health.

Daddy has decided to loan you to some good friends for a few days. They saw your pics and videos, and want that ass and slutty mouth.

So: you will pack a bag for three days. No need to worry about money, hotels, etc. I'm covering everything for you sweetie. Well they are, but that's a story for another day.

I will send you your tickets soon. Just send me your passport info and I'll take care of everything else baby.

I'll see you tonight.

Love, Daddy. xox''

Wow! A free trip to NYC? Loaned to friends? What was going on? Was this a joke? I was nervously laughing. Was I really going to hop on a plane to New York, and meet strangers who clearly wanted to fuck me?

I admit that at that point, I got a little bit nervous. I started questioning my decisions. Was I seeing clearly? Was Jason really who he said he was? Was I putting my life in danger? I decided to call him.

''Hi Daddy. How are you?''

''Hmmm my little faggot. I take it you received your little surprise. How do you feel about it?''

''Well, first, thanks so much for the flowers. I really appreciate that. About the trip... well.... I'm not sure. I mean, I'm a little bit scared about the whole thing.''

''I understand. It's normal. But you're Daddy's little whore now. You shouldn't question my decisions. Right?''

''No.. well I mean it's...''

''Tell me what you are again!''

''I'm Daddy's little faggot slut.''

''Good. Now enough with the drama. I love you. You love me. You trust me. You're mine. I make all decisions in this relationship. I have decided that this is what you should do. You need this a this precise time. And you will do it. No more questions. Daddy wants the best for you. Now, tell me what you will be doing.''

I hesitated. He was so fucking powerful. Almost as if he was controlling my mind, my emotions.

''I will pack my bags. I will send you my passport information. I will travel to New York and meet with your friends.''

''Good little faggot. Daddy is proud of you. This is all a part of your self discovery. You are gay. Now everyone knows that. You are also very submissive. I know that, and Antoine knows that. But I'm not sure that you fully understand that. You will soon understand that your destiny is to be used by real, strong men. This trip will help you understand why you are like this, what you need to truly be happy and fulfilled. You need to trust me baby.''

I couldn't believe it. How could someone make me feel like this: reassured, protected, and aroused at the same time. I could listen to Daddy talk to me all day. I almost felt hypnotized when he spoke to me. Almost as if I would do anything he told me to.

''Now, enjoy your day. Send me that info. I'll send you your tickets later today. Daddy loves you.''

''I love you too, Daddy.''

Jason made me so hard. I had never experienced this before. Just a few words and I was rock hard.

So I was going to travel to New York! My first time there. It was exciting. I was nervous, anxious, intrigued, and happy. My life was completely being turned around by Jason, and I loved it. He was taking control, and that was so hot.

I decided to write a message to my director at work, saying that I would need a few days off. It was fine, because I had not taken my vacation days yet. He answered 5 minutes later, saying that he understood and that I should take all the time needed in such circumstances.

I wondered for a minute what he was referring to, but then remembered that he was part of my Facebook friends... and that he probably saw my new relationship status.

I put a few things together, but decided that I still wanted new clothes for this special trip. So I grabbed my phone and my wallet, and headed out the door to go to the closest mall.

While walking there, I felt like people were looking at me differently. When I say people, I mean men. Almost as if some of them knew what I was turning into. Could people really tell just by looking at me? Was it that obvious that I was gay, and submissive? That I was aroused just by being referred to as a slut, or a little whore?

My little shopping escapade cost me about $1,500. I got new jeans, a few fitted tshirts, new white sneakers, a pair of Dr. Martens, and new underwear.

I went back home, and packed my bag. And then I received a text. It was from Jason.

''How was your day baby?''

''Very good, Daddy. I did some shopping. I want to look good for you and your friends.''

''Good boi! How much did that cost you?''

''Hmm, a little over $1,500 Daddy.''

''Ok, good. Meet me at my place. 7 tonight. Love you.''

''Love you too.''

Two minutes later, I got a text message. An $2,000 e-transfer from Jason, to pay for my ''faggot shopping spree''.

I went on with my day, making sure that everything was prepared for my trip to New York. I didn't want to be stressed out the next morning.

The afternoon went by quickly. At around 5, I got a quick bite to eat, took another shower, dressed up, and headed out the door to go visit Daddy. At 6:55, I rang his doorbell. Tom answered. Tom was Jason's boyfriend, but I didn't know that they lived together.

He gave me a kiss on both cheeks, and hugged me hard.

''Hi baby. how are you? So happy to see you again. Daddy tells me that you're progressing well, and that you're embracing this new lifestyle. How does it feel sweetie?''

''Well it's a lot to take in, to be honest. But Jason has been so good to me. He's so powerful. It's hard not to listen to what he tells me to do.''

Tom chuckled.

''You haven't seen nothing yet baby.''

I blushed.

''I wanted to ask you.... Are you ok with Jason seeing other guys? I mean, you are his boyfriend and you guys live together, right? ''

Tom smiled. He looked me straight in the eyes.

''Baby, I don't mind at all. My only goal is to make Daddy happy, and clearly, your presence makes him happy. I really hope it works out and you can move in with us soon sweetie.''

''Ah thanks so much Tom. I really appreciate your support.''

He smiled, then slowly pushed me against the wall. He was staring at me. His hands grabbed my ass firmly. His lips brushed mine, and he kissed me. I kissed him back. I could feel his tongue deep in my mouth.

''Look at my two little whores, having fun. So cute. Who's little faggots are you?''

Daddy looked great. He was wearing tight Levis Jeans, a black fitted tshirt, and black polished shoes.

We both looked at him and smiled. Tom got down on his knees. He pulled me down, so I did the same.

''Good little whores. Daddy is proud of you. Joshua, Tom will help you better understand how things work around here. He knows what I like and dislike. He knows when he should come and suck my cock, or when he needs to just bend over and drop his underwear. You will learn a lot from Tom. And you will learn to share my love.''

He then pointed to both of our crotches.

''I love how hard this makes the both of you. Tom, pull your pants down. Show Joshua that nice 7 inch cock. MY cock.''

And it was nice. A bit smaller then mine and uncut like mine.

''Stroke it baby.''

And Tom started to stroke his cock. I could tell he was already wet.

''Joshua, you will suck Tom now. Make him cum in less than 60 seconds. Timer starts now.''

Tom looked at me and smiled.

There was probably already 10 seconds gone, so I got to work. I took his cock in my mouth, inch by inch. I started moaning, looking up at him once in a while. I could taste his precum. He tasted so good. And then I felt his body tense up. It had probably only been like 30 seconds since I started sucking him. And he came. He came so hard. A huge load that I managed to swallow. All of it. I couldn't believe it.

''That was very good, Joshua. Daddy is very proud of you. Tom was not allowed to cum for 10 days because he had not obeyed my orders. This will help you two bond. Are you happy, Tom?''

''Yes, Daddy. Thanks so much for letting me cum. And thanks Joshua for the amazing blowjob.''

I smiled.

''My pleasure.''

''Now, get up. Let's go have a glass of wine and proceed with our evening.''

I followed them to the living room. Jason's place was amazing. It was a huge condo, recently renovated. There were three bedrooms, one large living room. A big kitchen with granite countertops, two bathrooms (one that was connected to the main bedroom and another one closer to the entrance), and an amazing view of Montréal.

Daddy pointed to one of the rooms.

''This will be yours, Joshua. If you accept my offer tonight.''

His offer? I thought I was already his boyfriend.

We sat down, have more wine. We laughed a lot. They told me the story of how they met. They talked about their travels, their different experiences. their deep love for each other, and their decision to add someone else to their relationship. They were both awesome, and it felt right to be there with them.

''Tom, tell Joshua about the night I officially took possession of you.''

Tom smiled, and pointed to the leather collar that he was wearing.

''Of course Daddy. Well, we had dated for a few weeks. Daddy had actually turned me too, just like you Joshua. I was in a serious relationship with a girl, when I met Daddy on Sainte-Catherine Street. I was out with some colleagues for a few beers, and our paths crossed. I couldn't stop looking at him. He was staring at me the whole night, and I knew at that time that he was special. Later on that night, he took my virgin ass in the bar's bathroom, and I obviously got hooked! Anyways, long story short, a few weeks later, he offered me this collar, and had this tattooed on my ass.''

He showed me a very colorful tattoo. Two hearts connected by a collar, with the words ''This faggot slut is owned by Daddy J.''

Tom continued.

''And that's when I officially became his property, forever. I wouldn't want anything else in this world.''

''And now it's your turn, little Joshua.''

He handed me a little black box with a black bow on it.

''Go on, open it baby.''

And I did. It was a collar. Very simple in design, it was real leather, with a silver tag where I could ready: Property of Daddy J.

I was speechless.

''Oh wow, Daddy, It's beautiful.''

Tom was smiling. I could see tears in his eyes.

''I hope you're happy, baby. This means a lot, you know, This makes you my property, for real. You will be protected by me, all the time. I will take care of you, emotionally, financially, too. You will have a special place in this home, and will have Tom to help you through this process. Tom will always be there, as your equal. Feel free to confide in him. He will be the closest relation you have, after ours of course.''

Daddy took the collar out of the box, and put it around my neck.

''Daddy will attach this collar around your neck. Always remember that this is a symbol of our deep love. You do not have the right to remove it, ever. You will not respond verbally. If you agree to be mine forever, you will show me your love. Now.''

Tom got up, unbuttoned and unzipped Daddy's jeans, and took his hard cock out. He kissed the tip of it, and then looked at me. It was my turn to shine.

If I wanted to be Jason's property, all I had to do is suck his cock to show him that I loved him, appreciated it, and would submit to him forever.

With Jason's hands behind my head, I proceeded to kiss the tip of his beautiful 9 inch cock. I could still taste Tom's cum in my mouth from earlier when I took Daddy's cock deep in my mouth. To this day, I still can't explain the feeling I had at that precise moment. I was now officially owned. I had a loving owner who I would now serve. I had made a new friend in Tom.

I had most of Daddy's cock in my mouth. I was moaning and sucking him, while looking up to make sure that he was happy.

''That's right, little faggot. Daddy is so fucking proud of you. Just a few days ago, you thought you were on this Earth to please women. Now look at you. No more girlies, ever. No more pussy, ever. Just cocks. In both holes. Eating cum every single day for the rest of your life. Collared, sucking cocks, owned. You are very special, my sweet little faggot. Daddy loves you very much.''

I kept sucking him, knowing that Tom was staring at us. I knew he was hard by the bulge in his jeans, but he clearly was not allowed to do anything unless he was told to do it.

Daddy continued.

''You are now officially my property, Joshua. Your life will revolve around mine. I will make all the decisions, big and small. I might decide to change certain things. I will decide when you cum. I will decide who can fuck that beautiful ass, and gets to have you as a cocksucker. And you will better understand the deep power I now have over you tomorrow, when you meet my friends in NYC.''

I felt Jason's body tremble. He was about to cum. He took out his cock from my mouth, and shot his load all over my face and hair. He then shoved it right back in my mouth, and told me to suck him clean.

''That was very good, faggot. Daddy is very proud of you. Now, Tom, come closer and clean Joshua's face for me.''

Tom approached me, and started licking all of Daddy's cum from my face. He kissed me too, and licked up all the cum left on my lips and my tongue.

''Good faggots. You make Daddy very proud. Now go get cleaned up.''

Tom took. my hand, and I followed him to the bathroom closer to the entrance. It was a large luxurious bathroom, with a huge shower. Enough room for at least 5 people.

He then proceeded to take all of my clothes off. He did this in a very sensual way. He did the same and got naked. He then came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

''Daddy doesn't have to know.''

He turned on the shower, we got in together, and he got on his knees. He started sucking my already hard cock. It took me less than a minute to cum deep in his mouth. Tom got back up, pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeply. I could taste my own cum in his mouth. It was so fucking hot.

''Love you, J.''

''Love you, Tommie.''

We both smiled and hugged.

After our shower, we put some bathrobes on, and went back to the living room. Daddy was gone. There was a note on the table.

''Daddy had an importing meeting tonight. Tom, I will see you later when I get back. Please be prepared, naked, face down when Daddy comes home. Joshua, have a safe trip to NYC. My friends will be waiting for you at the airport. Make Daddy proud.''

Tom looked at me and smiled.

''You will do great sweetie! I know you will! I also had a trip after meeting Daddy. It was in L.A., and still have wet dreams about my time there. Get ready for the ride of your life.''

We both sat down on the leather couch and cuddled. We kissed for a little while, then watched some TV and had more wine.

At 11:30, I got dressed, said good night to Tom, and started walking home.

I needed to rest. My trip to New York was coming fast, and for some reason, I knew Daddy had a few suprises in store for me.

It was dark on the streets of Montréal. Night life rarely took a break around here, and there were people everywhere. Daddy lived close to most of the popular gay clubs.

I had a permanent hard on. I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. I was now owned, officially, and I had a collar to prove it. I wondered if I to would be getting a tattoo. I thought it was kind of hot.

While I was walking past some of the clubs, I wondered if the people around me noticed my collar. Was it now obvious that I was an owned slut?

I then turned down one of the less busier streets in the area. It's stills close to the bars, but only locals usually go this way. Then I saw 3 guys, leaning against a brick wall. They were drinking. I decided to cross the road, but two of them crossed at the same time. I stopped. They were staring at me, and soon circling me.

''Where are you going faggot bitch? Couldn't find a real man tonight? Walk of shame back home?''

One of them got behind me. He pressed his body against mine, and I could feel his erection. Another guy came closer and started licking my neck.

''Look, little bitch has a collar. Who's your owner, whore?''

I was freaking out. What were they going to do? How could I get out of this situation?

So I decided to be honest.

''I'm owned by Daddy J... Daddy Jason.''

They all back away.

''Fuck this shit, let's get out of here guys,'' said one of them.

''So sorry, bro. Fuck man. Ok take care. Be safe,'' said the second.

''Just don't tell him you met us, ok?'' said the third.

What the actual fuck? They almost ran away.

Not really understanding what had just happened, I continued my walk home, looking around to make sure I wasn't followed.

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers
12