Jason's Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason watched her leave, then looked down to his appendage, still painfully trapped in it's Harness. His balls had enlarged considerably from his mid-meal orgasm, and he wasn't sure how he was going to get his pants off, let alone his Harness. "Good luck unwrapping your gift" the thought, grinning.

Katie sauntered into the bathroom, looking to touch up her makeup. She pulled a small make-up bag from within her cavernous cleavage, and began to touch up her mascara and lipstick. She was practically gagging for Jason's cock at this point, and she wanted to really put on a show for him. She'd brought her favourite red lipstick to leave beautiful kiss-prints all over his manhood, symbolically claiming it as her own. As she looked around his bathroom she noted his various toiletries. Aftershaves, shaving foam, toothbrush, shower gel, the usual. Then her eyes looked over to the bathtub, and she nearly fainted from what she saw.

A condom, blown up to the size of a large exercise ball with cum sitting in the tub. She could feel herself juicing up more and more as she looked at it, thinking that she could be stretched out like that condom. As she looked closer, she realised it seemed 'off'. The colour was weird. She glanced behind her to see if Jason was there, and she then reached over to the cum balloon to untie the knot and smell what was inside. She breathed in deeply, and then decided to stick a finger in for a quick 'taste test'. She swirled her finger in the milky-clear slime and slurped it off. "Oh my god. This is all just pre-cum." Her shock made her drop the edge of the condom, leaving it to spill its contents out into the tub.

She wasted no time now, pulling her dress down so it fell around her ankles, leaving her nude in the bathroom. She wasn't wearing any underwear, so it was a simple maneuver. Katie hurried back through the bedroom to stand in the doorway, looking at Jason sitting on his sofa as she arrived. He looked shocked to see her naked, expecting her to go for some sexy striptease. No luck. If he was being honest though, he felt he'd been teased enough so far. He looked over at Katie in the doorway, and she didn't return his gaze, choosing to look at his bulge instead. "I need you to fuck me. Now!" she exclaimed, as she moved over to Jason both quickly and gracefully before falling on her knees and grabbing the waist of his pants. "This cock is mine tonight" she said, hungrily watching the waistline of Jason's trousers reveal her gift.

She was surprised when she pulled it down over the largest part of the bulge, seeing it was just his balls, now the size of watermelons, and his cock draping over them going further down his leg. "It's even bigger..." she mumbled, trailing off as she kept pulling his pants all the way off and releasing his monstrous cock and balls. She looked at the sight before her with a mix of excitement and pained desperation. "Hold on" said Jason, as he unclasped all the straps of his Harness and pulled it off, along with the mostly empty condom on his penis and his smaller cockring. Katie immediately began stroking, licking, and kissing the gigantic cock, praising it like it was her god. For Katie, it probably was.

She kept worshipping his cock and kissing his titanic cumtanks, leaving deep red kiss-marks all over him, amazed at the pre-cum flowing out from his cumslit like he was pissing the stuff. She drank as much as she could, smearing it all over his dick and her tits, before he came again. He still had his big cockring on which stopped him from actually getting his full release, fattening his balls again and spewing even more pre-cum all over Katie. She reveled in Jason's emissions, using his cock like a showerhead before leaning back on her knees and slapping it down heavily between her tits for a lubed up boobjob. She rubbed her immense tits all over his cock until she herself came just from the stimulation. "He's...so...fucking...huge."

He kept up his orgasmic pulsing for almost 10 minutes, and by the end Katie and most of the room was covered in pre-cum. They both looked like they'd just fucked each other to exhaustion, Jason on the sofa and Katie on her back on the floor, but their libidos were too overdriven to stop now. Katie felt amazing after cumming from just a titwank, but she looked up at Jason seemingly disappointed. "Can you not get hard? I was hoping you could fill my holes." "I can," he replied drearily, quickly regaining his energy for round two, "hold on." He loosened his cockring and slid it off his dick, then threw it into his bedroom. "I hope I can find that later."

Instantly, his cock began to inflate and rise up to the pre-soaked ceiling. Katie could only look up in awe at his rising rod, before turning around and pressing her boobs into the soaked ground, using her funbags as large pillows to present her soaking pussy. "Please fuck me, fuck me like the slutty cockwhore I am," she begged Jason, looking back over her shoulder pouting. "I dunno if you'll be able to take it, it's big." Understatement aside, Jason loved how she was talking, and Katie seemed almost offended at the insinuation that she couldn't take his cock. "Bring it on," she growled.

Jason maneuvered his volleyball sized cockhead down towards Katie's pussy, as it uncontrollably gushed pre-cum all over her ass, like she had it under a garden hose. He lined up his dick against the slit, and looked over to Katie, unsure if she knew what she was getting herself into. Before he could even think any further, Katie shoved herself back, impaling herself on his spear.

Katie came on the spot. Fireworks went off in Jason's head. This was the first time he could actually fit it inside a woman, and it was electric. They both moaned and groaned in pleasure, before Jason began to push himself in even more. Katie could just see the outline of Jason's hyper sized cock against her stomach past her boobs, until the outline came out between them. He was so big, he could titfuck himself with Katies enormous rack even through her puss. That thought alone made Katie cum again, sending her into a multiple-orgasm barrage of bliss. Eventually Jason bottomed out all 4 feet in Katie, her ass pressed up against his pelvis and his balls resting heavily down on her calves. He tried to build a steady rhythm, sliding himself in and out of her, but it didn't take him long to reach the point of no return.

There was a low gurgling sound that reverberated through the room, as Jason's toes curled and he finally let loose the tension that had been building all through dinner. Katie could feel his urethra bulge inside her as it began to fill with his intoxicating ball goo, and it came bursting out of his tip into her womb. The first shot was a powerful blast, before the rest came in a constant river of cum, slowly filling Katie out more and more as she came and came. Jason was mesmerized watching Katies midsection bulge out, filling with his seed, raising her tits further up her frame.

Jason came continuously for just under an hour. A relatively short orgasm by Jason's standards, having only last came before dinner. His balls were back to their normal size of basketballs, while Katie was far from her normal size. She now covered most of his living room with her belly full of thick ball glop. Jason saw her resting gently on top of her waterbed-like womb, with her enormous tits pushed up by it so that she couldn't see much but her own boobs. "How did she take it all?" he thought, before going to extract his cum hose from her pussy.

As he began to remove his rod, he heard Katie shout something. "NO!" "No? She doesn't want me to pull out?" Katie waved at him behind her, gesturing for him to come closer. He leaned over her, having to pull himself up on her shoulders to get his feet off the ground. He was now lying fully on her back, cock still hard in her, both of them resting on her cum-bloated belly. "Let's stay like this," Katie whispered to him, "for tonight." "You want to sleep like this? Me inside you, both on top of your womb?" "Yes," she responded, "it's so sexy. I want to keep feeling you in me like this." "I thought you wanted me to fill all your holes tonight," Jason asked, clearly angling for some more fun. "You tired me out big boy. Plus, you need something to look forward to tomorrow," she replied, winking at him and blowing him a playful kiss.

"I'll take that as a second date," he said as he smiled. "Just be aware Katie, I'm going to keep cumming overnight. It might happen a lot," he told her.

"Good," she said, leaning back to kiss Jason goodnight. The two embraced tightly, and fell asleep together on top of Katies cum-filled belly.

Jason came a lot that night, dreaming of the two of them together, occasionally waking Katie as his cock shot off gallons upon gallons of nut sludge into her throughout the night.

She loved every minute.

12