Jason's First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was still rock hard, and hurting pretty bad. I jerked off with vigor. After only a few seconds I started to cum. The first rope shot over my head and hit the wall. The next few hit me in the face. It was the longest, most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I don't know how to describe it. It just kept going.

After it was over, my face was covered as well as my chest. I jerked off again. Another intense orgasm. Even more of my own cum on me.

I realized I had to piss. I didn't even leave the bed. I just pissed right there, soaking my cock and balls and the whole middle part of my body.

I jerked off again. This orgasm was a little less intense, but still amazing.

I masturbated twelve times before I got up and took a shower. I jerked off again in there. Twice. I ended up masturbating twenty more times that night before falling asleep. I spent the next week not leaving my apartment, just jacking off all day. 100 times in one week, having pretty much a constant hardon.

I never saw any of those guys again, even after trying to contact Randy. I've washed my sheets and the carpets, but my apartment still smells a little like piss. I only let guys piss on me in the bathroom now.

In the past year, I've fucked over 100 men. Sometimes in gangbangs (one of them with twenty guys), but most of the time one on one. No repeats.

I've never seen a cock as big as Toro's since.

I still look back on that fateful night fondly and masturbate to the memories quite often.

This is my life now. I still consider myself mostly straight, but no woman would ever want me. I used to feel upset about it, but I've gotten over it.

Miraculously, I've only ever had chlamydia and gonorrhea. Never HIV. I know I should probably start making guys wear condoms. But I probably won't.

THE END