Jason's Piggy Pussi

Story Info
A sexy guitar player has his way with me.
3.9k words
4.69
5.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers

My Uber driver looked a little freaked out when he saw me walking towards his car. Apparently he doesn't see many guys with black and blonde mohawks, studded leather motorcycle jackets, skin tight, red latex pants, and black, high heeled ankle boots. I got in the car, and said hello, to which he muttered, "Hey," then pulled out into the street.

As we drove, I looked in the rear view mirror to check my make-up, and caught him nervously staring at me. "Want me to suck your cock?" I offered in a sweet voice, thinking maybe the guy was tense and just needed a blowjob.

"No thanks." He responded, sounding angry for some reason.

"You sure?" I asked, smiling sweetly into the mirror. "I'm really good at it."

"Yeah, I'm sure." He growled. The rest of the trip, he kept his eyes on the road, until he pulled up in front of a bar that was owned by my friends Michael and Eve.

"Well, you know where I live if you change your mind, Daddy." I teased, then got out of the car. As soon as I closed the door, he sped away. I laughed, then walked inside.

"Hey Kyle!" Said Eve when she saw me walk in. "You look hot!"

"Thanks! Don't I always?"

"Yeah, but you go all out when your favorite guitar player is playing." She teased, then kissed me on the lips. Eve is a cool chick, with a curvy figure and a Bettie Page hairstyle, who does burlesque and pinup modeling. She's also bisexual, very kinky, and loves watching guys go at it. Her, myself and her husband Michael have had some very wild times together.

"Well, you know." I smiled. It wasn't a secret that I had been a little obsessed with Jason, the guitar player, ever since I had first seen him a few months ago.

I sat at the bar, and had a few drinks. Michael showed up, and said hello, giving me a knowing grin. I had a few more drinks, and was beginning to get a little buzzed, when I saw Jason walk in.

"Hey!" I said, probably sounding too excited.

"Well, hey!" He said, with a grin that made my stomach feel funny. "Don't you look hot tonight!"

"Awww thank you!" I replied, getting excited, even though I knew he was just teasing. He knew I had the hots for him, and although he was straight, he was cool with it, and even flirted back. "So do you!"

He gave me a cocky grin, then leaned up against the bar, and ordered a Jack and Coke. I tried not to stare, but couldn't help myself. Jason is a God, with his slicked back black hair, lean face, stubble beard, intense brown eyes, and crooked, broken nose. He used to be a boxer, and although he doesn't fight anymore, he still looks like he works out religiously, with his lean muscular body, pumped chest and tattooed, muscular arms. He's in his late thirties, and is about six foot tall.

About an hour later, Jason and his band played, then started tearing down the stage, to make room for the next band. I stepped out back, had just lit a joint, when I saw Jason come out the back door with his guitar case. "Want some?" I asked, offering him my joint.

"Fuck yeah!" He replied. He put his guitar in their van, then took the joint and had a big puff.

"You guys were really good tonight!" I said.

"Thanks!" He replied, handing me my joint back. "That's always nice to hear considering we mostly do this for fun."

I took a puff, and admired his chest, which looked quite good in his tight black t-shirt. The drummer, a very tall slender guy named Heath came out, and put a case in the van. "What are you two doing out here?" He asked, sniffing the air and grinning.

"Nothing." I replied innocently, handing him what was left of my joint. He smiled, took a puff, then went back inside.

"Well, I better help them." Jason said. "Hey, thanks!"

"Anytime!" I replied, staring at his ass and legs as he walked off.

By the time the headliner went on, I was feeling pretty good, and having a blast, listening to music, drinking and hanging out with some friends. When the show was over, the place slowly began to empty out, and tried to figure out what to do next. I was pretty drunk, and horny, and wasn't ready to go home. I was considering trying to find someone on an app, or heading to one of the wild after hours places, when Jason walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.

"So, have any plans for the rest of the night?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet. How about you?"

"I have a room at the Commodore. I'll probably head back there and have a drink." He said.

"Oh, cool."

"Want to come? I'd love a little company."

"Huh?" I asked stupidly.

He smiled, locked his eyes to mine, and said, "I asked if you wanted to come to my room."

"Uh, yeah, sure!" I said, totally shocked.

"You look surprised." He said, staring into my eyes.

"Well, I am a little surprised." I confessed.

"You're fucking hot. I flirt with you every time I see you."

"Oh, yeah, um I thought you were just kind of joking. I thought you were, uh, straight."

"Oh, I wasn't joking, and I'm not straight. I love cute boys with hot asses." He said, now playing with my belly button ring. "Especially ones that are a little bit girly."

"Oh!" I replied. I couldn't think of anything else to say. My head was spinning. He slipped his hand from my waist to my ass.

"Yeah, I love fucking a hot ass. I like to get a little rough, too."

"That sounds hot." I replied.

He smiled, took my hand, and led me out of the bar. I obediently followed him down the sidewalk, my heels clicking and my body trembling with anticipation. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. We walked into the lobby of his hotel, and a couple of well dressed men stared at us, as we walked to the elevators. I'm sure we were quite a sight, a guy with tight red pants, heels, and a mohawk following a muscular stud. I knew they knew I was about to get fucked. I gave them a big smile.

As soon as we were in the elevator, he grabbed me, then shoved his tongue down my throat. While we kissed, he gripped my ass with both hands, and I squeezed his muscular biceps. The door opened, and he led me down the hall, then into a room.

"Get those clothes off." He demanded, completely in charge now. I immediately complied, taking off my jacket, shirt, boots, and wiggling out of my tight pants. "Hot undies boy." He said approvingly, looking at my hot pink jockstrap. "I like that. Now put those heels back on." I slipped my boots back on, and he said, "Hell, yeah!" With a big grin.

I smiled, turned around and wiggled my ass. "Do you like that Daddy?" I asked, looking over my shoulder at him.

"Oh, yeah, boy, you have a hot ass for sure." He said. "Firm, round and bouncy. Just how I like it. I love the jock and heels too. I love when a bitch looks sexy for me." He came up behind me, and gently slid his hands up my sides, and kissed me on the neck.

"Mmmmmmmm oh yeah!" I moaned, completely turned on by his touch. He wrapped one hand around my throat, and teased my left nipple ring with the other. "Fuck yes Daddy!" I gasped.

"I've been wanting your ass since I first saw you boy." He whispered in a voice that gave me chills. "Now you're all mine."

"Oh yeah, I'm all yours Daddy!" I whimpered, feeling his grip tighten around my throat.

"I'm gonna tear you up tonight boy. I'm not going to be gentle either." He said, sliding his hand from my nipple down to my crotch, and roughly grabbing the front of my jock. He tightened his grip on my throat a little more, and gave my balls a twist.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried.

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Yes!"

"I can tell. Your little panties are already wet." He whispered, with a little chuckle. "Yeah, I knew you were a freaky little slut, as soon as I saw you."

"Mmmmmmmm yes!" I cried, feeling him twist my balls a little harder, and choke me a little tighter.

"That's good, boy. Because you're about to become my bitch boy, and you're gonna do whatever I want. I like my bitch boys to be submissive and obedient."

"Yes Daddy!" I whispered, so turned on I couldn't stand it. He squeezed my balls hard, and I almost came.

"That's a good boy." He said, letting go of my balls, slapping me on the ass, then pushing me towards the couch, where he shoved me down onto it, so I was bent over the back, my knees in the cushion, and my ass sticking up. "Arch that back more, boy. Yeah, just like that. I like that." He said, grabbing the back of my neck and running a finger down my back, over my butt, down my crack and then rubbing my hole.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned softly, feeling him rub me hard.

"Yeah, that feels good, doesn't it boy?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Is this pussy all mine?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Nice." He said, tightening his grip on the back of his neck, then slapping me hard on the ass. "Yeah, this ass is all mine now, and you're my bitch boy." He said, spanking me a few more times.

"I'm all yours, Daddy!" I whimpered, pathetically.

"Fuck, you're hot, boy. I love your ass. Now, let's see your pussy." He said, letting go of my neck, and spreading my ass apart with both hands. "Mmmm yeah, look at that hot, pink pussy!" He remarked, spitting on it. "Fuck, yeah, it's all puckered and just begging for cock. Damn, that's hot." He touched it with his tongue, and I felt my whole body quiver. He slapped my ass with both hands, then spread me apart and licked me some more.

"Fuck yes Daddy!" I screamed, loving the feeling of his strong hands squeezing my sensitive butt cheeks, and his talented tongue flicking around on my horny pussy. "Oh, that feels amazing!"

"Oh yeah?" He asked, then licked me some more, sending me into a frenzy.

"Damn, that was amazing." I said between breaths after he finished.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, spanking me a few times.

"Fuck yes Daddy, Damn!" I said, wanting more. He laughed, then walked away, and when he returned I felt something cold and wet on my hole. Then, he slipped a couple of fingers inside of me.

"There you go, boy, open that hole for Daddy. Yeah, your slutty pussy just sucked my fingers right in." He said, sliding his fingers in and out of me. "Squeeze that pussy boy, show me that grip." I clenched my hole around his fingers. "That's nice. Yeah, I'm gonna enjoy fucking you." He said, then slid his fingers out, and jerked me to my feet. He spun me around, then kissed me again, sliding a finger back up my ass, and twisting my nipple ring. I clawed at his muscular back, and reached down with my other hand to his crotch, where I could feel his dick throbbing under his jeans.

"Find something you want, boy?" He asked, grinning.

"Oh yeah! It feels big!"

"It is big." He bragged. "Get on your knees."

I did as I was told, and dropped to my knees, then stared at the front of his jeans.

"Well, get those jeans off, boy." He said impatiently. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, then slid them down to his ankles, and pulled down his boxers, freeing his hard cock.

"Damn, Daddy, that looks good!" I said, admiring it. He was at least eight and a half inches, maybe nine, and extremely thick. It was already dripping a little, and I looked up at him, and licked the purple, pinkish tip. "Yummy." I said, grinning.

"Nasty, slut!" He said, grinning down at me. I grabbed his cock, then worked it in my mouth, feeling it throb. "Oh, yeah, boy, suck that cock, bitch." He whispered in a dirty voice. I took him deeper. "There you go, all the way." He said, grabbing my hair. I grabbed his smooth, muscular thighs, and swallowed his entire cock, while he pumped it down my throat. Then he pulled it back out, and slapped it on my lips. "Yeah, you're Daddy's little cocksucking pig, aren't you bitch?"

"Oh yes Daddy!" I said.

"I'm gonna treat you like the dirty whore you are, boy." He said, spitting on his cock and my face.

"Mmmmm I love that, Daddy. I'm a filthy little whore aren't I?"

"Yes you are boy." He said, rubbing his cock and balls all over my face, then dipping his smooth balls in my mouth. "Oh fuck yes!" He yelled. "Suck those balls bitch. Fuck yeah, that feels good. That's a good boy. Fuck yes!" Then he bent over, gave me a kiss, then spit in my mouth.

"Thank you Daddy!" I said, looking up at him, smiling.

"You like being treated like a pig, don't you?" He asked, looking down at me, and spitting on my face.

"Oh yeah!"

"I figured." He said, then slapped me lightly in the face.

"Yes!" I moaned. He smiled, and did it again, then ordered me to get on the bed. I obeyed, and he laid down, grabbed my head, and kissed me some more, then shoved my head into his armpit.

"Yeah, boy, you like that sweaty pit?" He asked, holding my head under his arm.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhmmm!" I replied, enjoying his scent and licking.

"Nice!" He said. "Now suck my nipples." I obeyed, and was a little surprised to find they were both pierced, and had tiny barbells. I teased one with my tongue, and rubbed the other one. "Oh, yeah! Now bite it." I bit it. "Harder!" He commanded. "Fuck yes!" He moaned, as I chewed on his nipple. "That's nice! Don't stop!"

His muscular chest heaved, and I really went to town on his nipples, and I felt his fingers up my ass again, wiggling and working to spread me open. "Now, suck my cock some more, bitch." He said, shoving my head down. I put him back in my mouth, and could taste his juice as I bobbed up and down, with his fingers blasting my butt. I couldn't wait to get this monster up my ass.

But I would have to wait. He pulled his fingers out, and rolled me over on my back, and sat on my face. "Eat my ass, bitch boy." He growled. I licked his tight hole, and heard him groan, "Fuck yes!" then felt him slap my balls. Pleasure for him, pain for me. Of course the pain was pleasurable to me. He continued to ride my face, and abuse my cock and balls, then he rubbed his own balls all over my face, before shoving them in my mouth. I listened to him groan, while I sucked and slurped, then he dismounted my face, drug me to the edge of the bed so that my head hung over the edge, and gave my throat a brutal fucking, while his fingers played in my pussy.

"You ready to get fucked boy?" He asked finally, pulling his dick out of my mouth.

"Yes Daddy!" I said, gasping for breath. He grabbed me again, repositioning me so I was on my back, with my ass on the edge of the bed.

"I couldn't decide if I wanted to fuck you from behind, first, or like this." He said, rubbing lube on his cock. "Then I decided I want to watch your face when I take your ass. Spread those legs, boy."

I grabbed the backs of my knees, and watched as he got between my legs. He smiled down at me, then penetrated my wet hole. "Fuck!" I moaned, feeling his thick rod inside of me. Even though he had really worked my hole with his fingers, he was so thick it was a little hard to take at first. He looked down at me, grinning away, and slid himself all the way in, then started slowly fucking me.

"Oh, that's nice." He remarked, taking long, slow, deep strokes. "Mmmmmm, you have a hot little hole boy. Yeah, that feels good. Spread those legs more. Yeah, just like that. Damn!"

"God you're so big!" I moaned, looking up at him.

"Well, you better get used to it, because you're my bitch boy now, and I'm gonna want this ass all the time." He said, looking down at me.

"Oh, I could get used to this!" I said, feeling him go deep. "Damn, you fuck me so good, Daddy!"

"Damn, you have some good pussy, boy!" He grunted, now taking short, fast strokes. He grabbed my throat, pinned me down, and really began thrusting. "Keep those legs spread, and take it deep, bitch boy!" He snarled, now really pumping away at me.

"Oh yes! Harder! Fuck me!" I screamed, spreading my legs as wide as they would go. His cock felt amazing, pounding away at me. I loved the way it rubbed my spot, and gave me a wonderful, little, painful full and stretched feeling. "Oh my God, yes!" I screamed.

"You moan like a girl." He said, huffing and puffing, squeezing my throat a little tighter. "You're Daddy's bitch boy aren't you?"

"Fuck yes!" I cried, looking up at him, watching the muscles in his neck. He banged away at me for several more minutes, then pulled out. When he did, my destroyed ass made a farting noise.

"Yeah, I like when I make a pussy talk!" He said, admiring the destruction he had caused. "That means I'm fucking it good."

"Oh, Jason, you fuck me so good. It feels amazing!" I said, still holding my legs wide.

"I want you from behind now." He said. I crawled towards the headboard, put my face on a pillow, and stuck my ass up high. "That's a good boy. Now keep that back arched." He said, then penetrated me again.

"Fuck yeah, Daddy! Dig me out!" I moaned, as he began fucking me hard again. "I'm all yours. Fuck me like a whore!"

"You are a whore." He said, slapping me on the ass. "You're my little piggy whore. I'm gonna use you, and pass you around bitch boy."

"Yes!" I screamed, feeling him spank me again, then grab my arms and twist them behind my back. He held my wrists tightly in his strong hands, then proceeded to have his way with my wet, slutty pussy.

"Fuck, yeah, bitch!" He said, letting go of my wrists, and spanking me again. "Shit, boy, I could fuck you all night!"

"I'd let you, Daddy!" I whispered, knowing it wasn't even up to me now. If he wanted to fuck me all night, he would, whether I let him or not.

"Work that ass, bitch. Twerk on my dick. Show me you like it." He ordered. I started bouncing my ass, wiggling it around, and bucking back onto him. "Yeah, just like that!" He said, spanking me. "That's right, work that sexy ass bitch.

"Sssshiit!" I screamed, finding a spot that really rubbed me, and bucking fast. "Oh my God! Fuck me!" I cried.

"Yeah, get you some of that good dick!" He said, enjoying the show, and spanking me again.

"You have an amazing cock, Daddy!" I moaned, fucking myself hard, bouncing my ass against him.

"Mmmmmm." He replied, then pushed me down, and put his hands on my back, and ravished my hole. "Fuck yeah, bitch!" He whispered over and over again, while he violently thrust himself in me. I just laid there under him, my face in a puddle of my own drool, listening to his pelvis slap my ass, and his big dick pummel my insides. After that, he rolled over while leaving his dick in me, and fucked me spoon for awhile, then pulled out, got off the bed, grabbed my legs and drug me to the edge and put my legs on his shoulders. I watched his face as he took me again, this time with my slut boots by his ears.

"That's so good, Jason!" I said, looking up at him and feeling his cock slide inside of me. "I love the way you fuck me!"

"You're a hot little fuck for sure!" He said, looking down into my eyes, and slapping my face. He grabbed my dick, pulled it out and started edging it.

"Fuck!"

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" He asked, looking amused.

"Fuck yes!"

"Oh yeah, bitch boy, me fucking your little pussy has you all worked up doesn't it?"

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhmmmm!" I replied, looking into his eyes and bitting my lip, struggling not to explode.

"Well, don't you dare cum yet." He instructed, teasing my dick and slowly working his cock in and out of me. To make it worse, he started teasing one of my nipples.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"You better not." He said, grinning down at me.

"Oh, please!" I whined, feeling myself start to shake.

"Not yet." He said, laughing and twisting my nipple. That was all it took, and I exploded, screaming, moaning and squirming in pure, awesome, ecstasy.

"Fuck!" I gasped, looking up at him. "Sorry, Daddy! I couldn't help it!"

"Well, you're a bad bitch, but I guess my cock was to much for you to handle."

"Definitely."

He laughed, bent over me, making my legs pull back, slapped me in the face, then just unleashed on me, driving his dick in me as hard and fast as he could. "Come on bitch, make me cum. Time to get your pussy bred." He snarled, his face close to mine.

"Oh, yes, cum in me Daddy!" I screamed, grabbing his muscular arms. He pounded away, his sweat dripping on me. I moved my hands to his back, and drug my long nails down it. "Cum for me Daddy! Make me your bitch!" I whispered.

Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers
12