Jawbreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"I'm very sorry," Doctor Fredericks said, her voice warm and sympathetic. "This all has to be just terrible for you both." The older woman wasn't at all what Nicole had pictured when Shellie suggested going to a trusted authority figure for assistance; instead of a woman in her fifties with tweed skirts and rigidly-permed hair, Nicole found herself talking to a hip young professor barely out of her thirties wearing a lavender suit jacket over a lesbian flag t-shirt and ripped jeans, with a bright green undershaved hairstyle that did a lot to remind the younger woman of those bisexual impulses that she'd just begun to explore.

But Shellie was insistent that the professor was the right person to talk to. "She's really smart and so cool," she'd gushed while they ordered pizza and waited for a response to their email. "And she's always talking about calling out abusers and women supporting women and, like, believing victims and stuff. She says all the right things, Nicole. If we can't trust her, we can't trust anyone." Nicole was trying not to view that in a 'glass half-empty' kind of way, but she still kind of wished that they could have found someone more reassuring. Like Dame Judi Dench or something.

Shellie just looked at the other woman with stars in her eyes, though. "Not... exactly?" she admitted, wincing a little as she tried to thread the needle between talking openly about her feelings and contradicting one of her academic idols. "Like, it's weird, because it doesn't quite seem real. I keep thinking that I must be imagining it, because there's no way you could really make someone do something like that. Not even with hypnosis." Nicole nodded in agreement. She was letting Shellie do most of the talking right now, unable to really articulate feelings she'd been living with for only a matter of hours, but she felt exactly the same way.

Doctor Fredericks pursed her lips in a sober expression. "I'm afraid that's your programming talking. In actual fact, there are very few limits to what a skilled and dedicated hypnotist can do with an unwary individual, especially with two girls as clearly imaginative and intelligent as you are. You're both eager to please, you both probably spend a lot of time daydreaming... unfortunately, you're the ideal hypnotic subjects. I'm glad you didn't waste any time once you figured out what was going on--another few days, and I'm sure this 'Tim' would have gotten his hooks into you again and made you forget everything that happened all over again."

Shellie blushed. "Thank you for seeing us so late," she said, looking down at the floor anxiously, "and at your house too. I hope we didn't ruin any plans for your Friday night." Nicole was trying not to think about that part. Not that she had any real plans for her evening beyond watching anime on her tablet and playing video games, but it was already well past ten, and they had no idea how long it was going to take the professor to clear the suggestions out of their minds. If the buses stopped running, they'd have to either take a taxi all the way back to campus or prevail on Doctor Fredericks' generosity further and ask for a spare room for the night.

The professor sounded as though she'd be happy to do it. "Nothing I can't postpone," she said. "You two need help, and what kind of a woman would I be if I didn't help two girls in need?" Her expression melted into a warm, reassuring grin. "Now, I think we'd better get started. The sooner you get rid of Tim's programming, the better you're going to feel. Are you both ready to begin?" Nicole's breath caught in her throat. The calm, matter-of-fact offer to hypnotize them both suddenly made the whole situation seem real in a way that Shellie's lengthy explanation couldn't. Doctor Fredericks didn't act like this was all ludicrous or impossible. She seemed to believe that it was something that really happened to them. It was enough to make Nicole's skin break out in goosebumps.

Shellie looked around. "D-do you need a watch, or a crystal, or something? In class, you did that thing with the metronome. I just thought...." She thought that they'd have a little bit longer to get used to this before they actually went through with it, Nicole filled in silently. Neither one of them was quite ready to entrust their mind to a stranger, not so soon after finding out what a different stranger had done to them or what all the other strangers who found out about it had used it for.

But maybe that was their programming talking, finding ways to undermine their confidence and make them walk away from the one person who could help them. Doctor Fredericks certainly seemed trustworthy, and Shellie practically doted on the older woman. And even if Nicole's misgivings were real... did it really matter? They were already hypnotized puppets, slaves to suggestions they couldn't even remember. Whatever happened, they'd be no worse off than they were now. They had to take the chance. Nicole set her shoulders in determination, ready to fix her gaze on whatever the professor had to offer.

But Doctor Fredericks just shook her head and chuckled. "You told me what your triggers were in the email, remember? Bobblehead and Jawbreaker. I don't need anything else when you made it so easy for me." Nicole had a momentary flash of concern, but it instantly melted away into warm peace and relaxation as she remembered her lessons and found the vacant little dolly inside her head all over again. She slid off the chair onto her knees, distantly aware of Shellie doing the same beside her in perfect unison. It reminded her of all the times Tim had brought them over to his apartment together, using his soothing voice to help them forget all the confusing memories of the hours they spent pleasuring one another for his enjoyment. She knew Shellie very well, Nicole realized. She just didn't know that she knew her until today.

But now there was a different voice using their special trigger, and Nicole knew that this was the person she needed to please. She crawled forward, her tongue already sticking out in anticipation, but her controller said, "Just relax, girls. Stay right where you are, listen to my words, and relax for me." Nicole paused on her hands and knees, her focus completely centered on the Caucasian woman with the pretty green hair and the pretty hazel eyes. All she wanted to do was make her happy. All she wanted to do was listen and obey like a good dolly. The caution and wariness she was feeling just moments ago had already dissolved into hazy, empty bliss.

"Now, I want you both to close your eyes and picture your special trigger word. You can see it in your head, like a door in your mind that opens up and shows you the warm, peaceful state of obedient trance you're in right now. You can see that door right now, can't you? You can feel how happy it makes you whenever you hear that word coming from anyone's lips and you remember how good you feel to sink into deep hypnosis?" Nicole nodded. The world around her was a warm red mist the color of the inside of her eyelids, but she could still picture the smooth white door with the picture of the bobblehead doll on it.

The older woman was obviously pleased with their response, because her voice was practically incandescent with delight as she purred, "Good girls! I'd like you to imagine a lock on that door now. A big, heavy, unbreakable lock that makes that door impossible to open. The only path into trance is through the door in your mind, and that door can't be opened without unlocking it. You understand, don't you? Even if someone says your special trigger word to you, they can't hypnotize you because the door won't open without the key. Even if Tim tries to hypnotize you, or use a suggestion he's already given against you, he doesn't have the key and he can't get inside anymore."

Nicole's head bobbed up and down again, a wave of relaxation washing through her so profound and deep that it practically drove her to the floor. She slumped onto her side, realizing only as the tension left her how deeply it had built up. Even though Nicole's programming had wrapped up all her fears and anxieties in a soft blanket of obedient calm, it was only now that it truly went away. She was safe now. Safe from being used, safe from being turned into a fuckdoll for strangers whenever someone said her trigger word and took away all her willpower with it. She was safe at last thanks to Doctor Fredericks, and that soothed her on a level she didn't even know existed until now.

"Only I have the key," Doctor Fredericks cooed. "Only I have the key now, and you can trust me completely because you know that I'm keeping your minds safe from anyone who might try to control you." Nicole could barely even move now, but her head twitched in blissful agreement and she sighed in soft, vacant pleasure as her mind finally let go of all her stress and tension and locked onto the professor's every word. "I'm keeping you safe, and you know that everything I tell you to do is just another way to help you free yourself from the influence of those awful hypnotists and you don't need to think about it at all anymore."

That was when Nicole's mind melted completely, sinking so deep into trance that she no longer even noticed Doctor Fredericks' words slipping past her ears and into her subconscious mind. She was safe now, free of all those terrible untrustworthy people and in the hands of someone she could allow to hypnotize her. She didn't need to worry anymore; she didn't need to think or remember at all what happened while she was in deep trance, in fact. She could just peel her clothes off slowly and sensuously, eager to show the professor her gratitude for helping them free themselves from outside influences, and enjoy the warm bliss of submitting to another woman. It was all very natural. Very normal. Nicole never needed to worry about being brainwashed again.

"We obey, Mistress," Nicole murmured, hearing Shellie's sleepy monotone repeat the same words right alongside her. Then the two of them leaned in, free-willed at last, to suckle at their new owner's naked breasts.

THE END

12