Jay and El Pt. 01

Story Info
Sir wants to play in the pool at the hotel.
3.8k words
3.92
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are 6 minutes away!" El said excitedly.

"Thank God," Jay said.

They were on a road trip and had been driving for the last 4.5 hours, unsure of their final destination until half an hour ago when El found online a nearby place to stay.

"Look at this pool!"

She had made Jay pause in his driving to check out pictures of the gorgeous pool with color-changing LED lights in the center of the hotel's courtyard, replete with a rock waterfall, twisting waterslide, and three hot tubs.

"Wooowww! Book that one. Maybe we can take a late-night dip."

El leaned across her seat to kiss his shoulder. "Thank you for driving, babe. I would have broken the steering wheel from clutching it so hard on these dark mountain roads."

"Call me James."

"Like a chauffeur?"

"No, like Bond."

She laughed.

Just a few minutes later, they pulled in; the lights of the hotel reflecting on its glass exterior.

After checking in, the couple rode the elevator to the eighth floor and stepped inside their room. El immediately ran to the balcony and drew back the curtains to look at the pool and courtyard.

"We got a room with a view," she said.

Jay's eyes slid from looking outside to looking at El's shapely legs, already tanner from a few days in the California sun, and to the way her shorts hugged her ass. Room with a view, indeed.

"Anyone in the pool?" Jay asked.

"No, looks empty. I think the pool closes soon though."

"Want to go check it out?"

"I'm game!"

They changed into their swimsuits, Jay sneaking a peek as El unclasped her bra. She had her back to him but was turned slightly, so he could see the silhouetted underside of her breast.

He felt his cock twitch and heat flood his stomach. It didn't help when she dropped her shorts and panties and wriggled into her swimsuit bottoms, the fabric stretching obscenely over her full ass and clinging to her wide hips.

That suit can barely contain her ass, he thought.

Jay turned his focus on dressing himself, giving his cock one quick squeeze and knowing he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off El for long.

They made their way down to the pool, a blonde-haired attendant stopping them to warn that the pool would be closed in a half hour.

Jay gave her his most charming smile and said, "Do the well-behaved, cool people have a later close time?"

The attendant was arrested by his smile and easygoing affability. "Maybe I'll take my coffee break first."

"Thank you! I'll rave about the top-notch service in my review."

She giggled and said, "Best behavior, alright?"

Jay put his hand on his heart. "We swear."

The attendant smiled and walked away.

El laced her fingers through Jay's hand.

"Traveling with you is so much fun."

Her fingers felt cool and reminded Jay of the heat he felt just a few minutes earlier. Jay pulled her close and murmured in her ear.

"You're fun, and you look amazing. You know I was staring at your ass when you were changing, noticing how you struggled to pull up that tiny swimsuit over your ass."

El blushed. "I need to buy a bigger size."

Jay kissed her on the corner of her mouth. "No. You look perfect. Come on, let's get in the pool."

El observed the dark glint in his eyes, knowing what that look meant, knowing her Sir wanted her - wanted to play. She shivered in anticipation.

They opened the pool gate and walked to the edge of the water. El dipped her fingers in.

"Feels nice!"

Jay jumped in, submerging his entire body at once. El slowly lowered herself into the water, being cautious not to get her hair wet. She hated the feeling of wet hair on her skin.

The LED lights shifted colors, turning the ripples in the water different hues. Jay watched the colors reflect on the surface, casting a faint glow on El's face and shoulders. His gaze drew to the sharp line of her collarbone, the swell of her breasts.

He drifted closer to her and stroked her shoulders. Water droplets ran from his fingers and trickled down, collecting in her cleavage.

Jay's other hand slowly trailed through the water, tickling her thigh. He tucked his fingers under her swimsuit and tugged possessively. El wondered if he would touch her in public.

El's breath hitched and Jay smiled darkly, knowing he was turning her on.

"This swimsuit looks wonderful on your gorgeous body, but it's not enough. I want more."

Jay slid his fingers out of her waistband.

El glanced around nervously, noting the windows and balconies all around and above them. She didn't see anyone within close range, but voices echoed lightly in the courtyard.

She pulled her swimsuit down, bit by bit, until you could see her thatch of pubic hair peeking out.

Jay exhaled, "Good girl. Keep it just like that and turn around."

El flooded with the pleasure she always felt when her Sir praised her. She supposed anyone walking by would have a hard time seeing her under the water. She turned, shimmying her suit down by the inch until her full ass was exposed.

She placed her thumbs on either side of her firm globes and pulled apart - really showing her ass to Jay. Her bikini bottom hung around her thighs.

She let go and pulled, let go, and pulled, shaking her hips, and hoping to make Jay wild.

He choked and his cock went rock-hard. "God, you're so good."

He took a step closer but El quickly drew up her bottoms and smiled wickedly.

"Anything else you want to see, Sir? Maybe...this?"

She moved her top over and her pink, erect nipple popped out.

Jay was stunned at her audacity - this display she was putting on in public, just for him, just for his desire.

In a heartbeat, he had his hands on her body. He held her in her arms, his hand trapped between their chests, and pinched her nipple. She gasped.

"Yessss," he hissed. "That's exactly what I like. I like to know I can see this body, touch my body, anywhere, anytime."

"You are mine," he said proudly, before kissing her.

His lips were gentle despite his aggressive tweaking on her nipple. His tongue slipped between her lips and El responded eagerly.

"Give your mouth to me."

El moaned at the continued ministrations on her nipple, and opened her mouth. Jay flooded her mouth with his tongue, licking at her molars while she held still, imitating the way his cock took up all the space in her pussy. Her mouth felt wet and full and submissive.

Just then, they heard loud voices. Jay pulled away from her, tucking her nipple back into her suit.

"Get in the hot tub," he commanded, hiding his boner in his waistband.

El nodded and scrambled up onto the cement. The voices approached - it was a group of 2 couples.

El settled down in the hot tub and placed her back against a jet, closing her eyes to feel the pleasure of the pressure on her muscles, but also to calm her beating heart. She felt Jay sit beside her.

The couples opened the gate and paused when they saw Jay and El. One man waved. He was wearing swim trunks with lobsters on them.

"Pool is still open, right?"

Jay called back, "Yeah, the staff promised to give us a little extra time if we behave. Can you guys play nice?'

The man laughed. "Sure. We just want to jump in and splash around for a few."

His wife, a tall redhead, grinned. "Have a nice night!"

"You, too!" Jay and El echoed.

Once the couples got into the pool, Jay bent his head and whispered to El.

"Don't think this means I'm done playing with you. I want you to stroke my cock twenty times with the hand closest to me, and use your other hand to play with your clit. Rub it. Get it nice and swollen."

His breath on her ear and his orders made her feel hotter than the water.

El whimpered. "Yes, Sir."

She anxiously watched the couples in the pool as she slipped her hand into his swim trunks and found his cock. She wrapped her fingers around and squeezed him hard at the base, holding the pressure long enough until she felt him throbbing before pulling up steadily, keeping the pressure all the way through one slow stroke.

"One," she whispered.

Jay groaned silently. "What's your other hand doing?"

Again, she glanced at the couples before sliding her fingers down her thigh and into her swimsuit. She rubbed her clit up and down, moving more quickly than the agonizingly slow strokes she gave Jay's cock.

She felt incredibly naughty and excited, just the way she felt anytime Jay wanted to touch her around other people. He touched her while on a boat with his parents, copped a feel in front of her friends, asked her to show him some skin when walking on a trail.

He was always careful and made her feel safe, but the risk of being caught was also always there. More than the risk though, what got her going was the thrill that he could desire her at anytime; the secret of being Jay's sub and being able to please him whenever made her heart and pussy ache simultaneously.

"Five," she moaned, the noise hardly more than a murmur.

Jay shook his head. "That's seven. I don't need you to count out loud, but if you give me any more or any less strokes than 20, I'm going to spank you that number of times when we get back to the room."

"Yes, Sir. It's - h-hard to keep count and touch myself at the same ti-ohh-me."

She plucked at the head of his cock on her stroke upwards, thumb pressing into the glans. Her other fingers plucked at her clit.

Jay placed his hand on her thigh and squeezed. He wasn't having an easy time counting, either. He wanted nothing more than to rip her swimsuit off right here, in front of anyone who could see, and take her body. He wanted to pick her up and sit her on his lap, drop her up and down on his cock over and over, using her lighter weight in the water to bounce her hard while he thrust into her tight pussy.

El struggled to stay quiet, worrying that the couples in the pool would notice that they hadn't been talking and were sitting silently in the hot tub. Her breathing was coming fast and short as she continued to pump Jay's cock. His cock felt so good in her hand, perfectly hard and perfectly thick. She wanted to feel him inside her, filling her up, taking up every inch of her pussy.

Her desperation caused her to pick up the speed and pump him faster, moving her hand all the way from the base to the tip in half the time she had been moving before.

A squeeze on her thigh. "No. Slow, slow."

She wanted to whine. How did he stay so controlled?

Only four more strokes to go. She could do this. At this point, she was nearly bucking her hips into her hand, wishing that Jay was touching her, his long fingers unerringly fucking in and out of her pussy.

Jay counted stroke number 17. He watched the couples step out of the water and grab towels to dry off. The pleasure he felt from the final slow pulls on his dick contrasted nicely with the tension building inside of him to want more.

The man turned and nearly looked in their direction. El gasped, partly from touching herself and partly nervousness that they would be seen. She squeezed Jay's cock extra hard.

Jay moved his hand from her thigh to cup her face and kissed her, lips melding into hers. He wanted to distract her from worrying; wanted to keep her focused on his cock.

19. El slowed her rhythm on her clit, tapping it, teasing, while she grasped Jay's steel rod using only her thumb and index finger to pull up, moving centimeter by centimeter.

Jay broke their kiss but kept his face near hers, looking into her eyes for the final stroke all the way to the tip. El reached his tip and cupped it with her palm, massaging the head of his cock. Jay groaned, thrusting his hips and pushing his cock into her hand.

Her gaze relaxed, her features softened and her lips curved into a pleased smile. El had completed her order.

The pool gate swung shut as the other couples left. Jay turned to El and grabbed her by the throat, holding her gently but firmly. His eyes blazed with desire.

"Good girlllll," he growled. "I want to reward you for your good behavior."

The pressure of Jay's hand on her throat felt so good, so reassuring.

"Thank you, Sir! You know I would do anything to please you." She exclaimed.

"I do know. And you please me very, very much."

He thrust his fingers inside her swimsuit top and tweaked her nipple, causing El to moan.

"I want you to go back to the hotel room and change into the dress that you brought. No panties, no bra. Stand out on the balcony and wait for me," he said.

"Yes, Sir."

El stood up and stepped out of the hot tub. Jay smacked her ass as she stood up, groaning appreciatively, and she giggled.

"I'll see on the balcony," she said with a wink.

Jay watched her bend over to pick up her towel, traced his eyes again over the swell of her breasts, her flat stomach, her toned thighs. Then she wrapped the towel around her and walked out of the gate.

As soon as she was out of Jay's sight, El began racing to the elevator. She flew into the room in a frenzy, ripped off her swimsuit and scrambled through her suitcase to pull out a simple cotton black dress.

She put on the dress and looked in the mirror. Her face was flushed from the hot tub and her arousal, hair wet around her temples, and the dress clung to her slightly wet skin, enunciating her curves.

She lifted the edge of the dress until she could see her pussy, her swollen, throbbing pussy, begging to be fingered and licked and fucked. El moaned, knowing Jay would love how it looked, all engorged with a small thatch of hair above it.

She opened the door to the balcony as Jay opened the door to the room. He was still shirtless, and El looked at his pecs, his sexy stomach, the V-shape lining his abdomen. Every time she saw those lines she wanted to kiss them and follow them down to his cock.

The silky feel of his hardness in her mouth felt unbelievable, and she craved it.

Jay walked across the room and broke her from her reverie.

"Outside. Now. Put your hands on the railing and do not move," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir." El obliged, nervously looking to either side. She didn't see anyone.

Jay pressed his body against her, molding his hands around her chest and stomach.

"Don't worry. I had you wear your dress so that I can touch you without needing to worry that anyone can see," he said softly, his breath stirring her hair.

One hand drifted down, cupping her sex through her dress. He tapped it lightly, then pulled up on her pussy so hard that her feet lifted off the ground.

"My pussy," he growled.

"Yours. Forever," El gasped.

At her words, Jay grit his teeth, turned on beyond belief. He slid his hand under her dress, touching her bare skin, tracing the lips of her labia all the way to the wetness of her inner folds.

He kissed her neck and began stroking her pussy up and down, circling her clit with light pressure. He listened to her moans, responded to her pleasure by increasing the pressure and speed.

He began to focus on rubbing her clit, faster and faster, using the pads of two fingers to connect greater surface area.

"Unnghh unnghhh ughhh ohhhhhh, baby, that feels really good," El moaned.

Her hand came off the railing to squeeze her breast through her dress.

Jay immediately stopped and spanked her. "Hands do not let go of the railing."

"S-s-sorry Sir, please don't stop!" She grabbed the railing again.

He grinned and resumed rubbing her clit. He slipped his thumb inside her wetness, just the tip.

El gasped. "Ohhh. I love that."

J"I love it, too. And I love how you feel, your pussy feels perrrfectt."

As he drew out the last word, he rubbed her up and down with lightning speed and bit her earlobe.

That set her off.

El gripped the railing tightly, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Ohhh Gggg-gg-oddd yesssss!!"

She squirted as she came, gushing all over Jay's hand, her thighs, and the balcony carpet.

"Good girl!"

El panted heavily, and turned to kiss Jay.

"Hands on the railing. I didn't tell you you could let go yet," Jay reprimanded.

He spanked her again and she yelped.

He lifted the skirt of her dress up, the fabric traveling slowly and dragging against her skin. He continued to pull up until the bottom part of her ass was exposed.

Jay pulled his cock out of his swim trunks, and dragged the head across her ass cheeks, back and forth. Then he tucked it inside and wiggled it against the entrance to her pussy, soaking himself in her juices.

"Oh, baby, you are so wet. And I want this pussy so badly."

"Please, take your pussy!" She begged him.

El felt Jay's body surrounding her, his chest against her back, the weight of his arms across hers. She wanted to feel him inside, too.

Jay moved so that the tip of his cock pressed inside, then he paused. He began to rock back and forth, never pushing more than an inch past her entrance.

"You feel so good, so tight," he moaned.

El ground her hips in a circle, desperately trying to take more of him in. Jay slid in a bit further and they both groaned, his cock pulsing in the slick heat of her pussy.

He arched his back and grasped her throat, tilting her head back so he could kiss her cheek, the corner of her mouth.

The outside air around them felt cool, and Jay could hear noises from people walking in the courtyard, talking, doors opening and closing. None of the noises sounded too close and he couldn't see anyone.

"Do you want this cock? Can you stay quiet while I fuck you as deep as I can?" He pressed his lips to her skin with every other word, sending shivers down her spine.

"Yes, Sir. I won't let go of the railing and I won't make any noise. Please, please, give me your cock, all of your beautiful, thick cock!"

Jay grabbed her waist and stretched her so that her upper torso was perpendicular to the ground, her grip on the railing keeping her upright.

He thrust his cock fully inside, El's pussy sheathing him and milking him, so tight that he felt resistance when he slid back out.

El exhaled with pleasure, feeling warmth and fullness as he thrust in and out of her.

"Thank you, Sir, thank you for giving me your cock!"

He increased the power of his thrusts, going deeper and harder, though not faster, bottoming out inside her pussy with long, purposeful strokes.

"Yes! This is my pussy, my pleasure that I take and give to you. And you are so good, such a good little sub, letting me take you on the balcony."

"Unh, yes, yes, you take your pussy, anywhere you want!"

They heard voices and Jay quickly pulled out and spun El around, opening the door to their room and pushing them both inside before the balcony door next to theirs opened.

Jay shut the door and pushed her onto the bed. El grabbed a pillow and lifted her hips to slide it under, elevating her gleaming pussy.

"Ohhhh, good girl, you know exactly what I want."

"That's my job, Sir! You don't think anyone saw us outside, do you?"

"No, I think we moved quickly," he reassured her.

Jay approached her on the bed, stroking his cock. "I'm not done with you. I want more of my pussy."

El grinned shyly and brought her fingers to her swollen lips, spreading her wetness around to her clit.

"See how wet you've made me? This pussy wants more of your cock, too."

Jay got on the bed and lowered himself over her, placing the head of his cock on her pussy. He raised it and dropped it, so that it made a wet, heavy sound when it connected with her pussy.

"Fuck, that's hot," he said, eyes narrowing with desire.

He did it again, and again, slapping her clit with his cock over and over while El moaned.

"I'm gonna - gonna cum!! Gonna coat your cock w-w-with my cum!"

Jay groaned as she did just that, squirting all over his cock. He didn't stop slapping her. even as she was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm. She screamed and kept squiring, the liquid bouncing off his cock onto her thighs and stomach.

12