Jay and Noami Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilmiss24
Lilmiss24
31 Followers

I woke up in the middle of the night with these two beautiful breasts in my face. I realized I was laying in between them with my arm wrapped around holding a very soft ass. I looked up at the face and realized it was Noami, the girl from the club I hooked up with last night. Noami's leg was draped over my hip and she was snoring lightly. She was so beautiful, her round face and plump swishy body. Damn, she is sexy. I wanted to kiss her but didn't want to wake her. I laid my head back between her trying to go back to sleep, but I smelt her. I smelt her pussy. Her arousal. It was making me horny again. I was becoming wet. I needed to fuck her like now. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and started rubbing her ass. I heard her breath heavy, so I lightly bit her nipple. Hearing her moan encouraged me to keep going.

I started to push her onto her back so that I was laying on top of her. I moved to her other nipple and started sucking on it hard. I cupped her mound kissing my way up to her neck. I looked up to make sure she was still sleep and she was. I slid two fingers in between her slit and rubbed her wetness over her clit feeling her body jerk.

I slid both of my fingers into her slowly hearing her gasped, but she was still sleep. I smiled seeing her eyebrows scrunched up and her mouth opened. I licked her bottom lip and felt her hand move to my back. Finally, she is waking up. I started fingering her deep, but slowly. Curling my fingers to hit her g-spot. I felt her dig her fingernails into my back and it made me groan. I started fingering her faster while rubbing her clit.

She started moaning loudly, then she moaned my name and I immediately needed to see her cum for me.

"Noami" I whispered in her ear.

She groaned and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Noami, are you going to cum for me?"

She didn't say anything, just nodded her head.

"Cum for me, please."

She yelled saying, "FUCK"

I loved feeling her cum on my fingers. Her moans were music to my ears and I wanted to hear more. I started to kiss her neck and was moving my fingers slowly inside of her trying to make her cum again. I was looking at her, but she looked so tired and adorable, so I stopped. I laid on my back and pulled her into my chest letting her fall asleep on my chest. I was listening to her breathing when I fell asleep too.

I woke up around 12ish, but she was still asleep, and I didn't want to mess up her peaceful sleep. I slid out from under her covers and started to grab my clothes to leave. I must meet up with my business partner Frankie and I don't think I should wait around Noami's apartment while she was asleep, that just seems weird. Right? Right. I get my clothes on and try to find something to write on, but sadly see nothing. I do see her phone on her dresser, so I grab it and call myself from it, so I can text her later because I know I definitely want to see her again. I'm not sure what is it about her that makes me want to stare at her for hours, but I do. Ever since last night at the club.

I arrived first at our storage unit we rent and waited for Frankie. She tapped on my car window when I was trying to figure out what to say to Noami. I don't want her to think I just left her without saying bye, but that will have to wait. I opened my door to greet Frankie.

We were walking into our storage unit when Frankie slapped my stomach asking, "So did you leave with that hottie I saw you dancing with?"

I nodded, smiling thinking about Noami's body, "Yeah, yeah I did actually."

"Nice, good for you. I'm proud of you for actually hooking up with someone. How long has it been?"

"A few years, let's not talk about that." I clinched my jaw, sticking my hands in my pockets.

Frankie looked at me grabbing my shoulder, "Okay, just I'm happy you're fucking again" She started laughing loudly. I joined in her laughter, shaking my head.

We were standing in front of the man Frankie tied up last night from the club, like every person in his situation, he is begging for us to let him go. I started putting my gloves on, looking at Frankie to give me the word.

"Oh, now buddy you know that's not how this works." She nodded towards me, "Now I think you remember my friend over there, right? What did I tell you what would happen if you didn't pay? Hm?" She leaned into his face, resting her hand on the chair he was sitting in.

"PLEASE LET ME GO. I HAVE A FAMILY" He yelled, crying.

Frankie looks over at me, "Do you think I should give him another chance?"

I know this is apart of her usual routine, so I don't say anything. I just keep staring at the man in the chair. Wondering how this man with a family got caught up in our business. I just shrug my shoulders. I know what's about to happen next.

"YES, PLEASE MA'AM LET ME GO. I PROMISE I WILL GET YOU YOUR MONEY. PLEASE I JUST NEED A FEW DAYS."

Frankie rolled her eyes, "Dude, I already gave you an extra week. Haven't I been nice enough?"

The man is crying so loud and I started thinking of Noami, I know a woman like her wouldn't want to deal with someone like me. It sort of disappointed me. If she knew what I did or who I was, she wouldn't have even look my way.

I was so into my thoughts I forgot this man was begging for his life.

Frankie looked at me and then the man, smiling she said, "Pull his two front teeth."

I looked at her questioningly, this isn't her normal routine. I usually would be killing them by now, but I know my job, so I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the pliers. The man started screaming, like always, he started asking for God. They always ask for God. Every time they do I wish he would save them, but he usually doesn't. I guess he was feeling generous today because he isn't dying today. I walked over to him pushed his head back and pulled his two front teeth. His screams were so loud I had to stick a rag in his mouth. I stood back and let Frankie do her thing with him. I pulled my phone out and decided to text Noami.

{Me:} Hey Noami.

I put my phone back in my pocket when I heard it ring immediately, I pulled it out and opened the message.

{Noami:} Hi. I'm sorry, but who is this?

I smiled, but saw Frankie looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I turned my head and looked at her.

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothing, we're good here. Let's bounce."

I nodded my head and started walking towards my car. Waiting for her to shut our storage unit, I leaned against the car putting my hands in my pockets. She walked up to me asking, "Where are you going right now?"

"Um, I think I am going to go home and shower then maybe see Noami. If she wants."

"Noami?" Frankie looked lost.

"The girl from the club."

Frankie's mouth opened, but she closed it and just shrugged her shoulders. Knowing I don't want to hear her teasing.

I looked down at my feet saying, "I don't know, I just met her, but she is soooo gorgeous. Like I want to see her again."

"Ok, you know I'm not judging" She lifted her hands up in defense.

"Thanks man." I patted her back. I got in my car and drove home to wash.

After my shower, I got into my car and drove over to Noami's. When I got there, I waited in my car and texted her.

{Me:} Come outside.

I waited in my car after two minutes passed I saw her walking outside looking around. I froze because I'm not sure what I was doing there. I saw her walking back into her house and I honked my horn getting out as fast as I could before she left. Noami turned my way and I saw her freeze when she saw me. She looked so fucking adorable. Her hair was in this messy bun, she was wearing this oversized t-shirt, short shorts, and a face mask. I want to eat her up.

I looked her up and down licking my lips, watching her eyes stare at my mouth.

"Hey" I smiled at her.

She looked down fidgeting with her nails, "H...Hey Jay."

"You look comfortable." I said chuckling

Noami looked at me hard, questioningly, "How'd you get my number?"

"Oh. Right. I called myself from it this morning before I left."

She didn't answer, just nodded her head looking behind her at her apartment.

"I'm sorry I just popped up over here."

"Its okay." She looked up at me.

Man, her eyes are so beautiful and brown.

I stuck my hands in my pockets, "I didn't want you to think I just left without saying bye this morning, you looked to peaceful to wake up and I had work."

She smiled at me smoothing her bun down, "Jay, it's all good. I thought that's how this worked."

I looked down at her, searching her face, "What worked?"

She looked down at her finger again, "Um one-night stands?" She looked up at me.

Should I kiss her? No, she might get mad. Fuck it I want to.

I stepped closer to her, she took a deep breath, but didn't move. That made me smile. I took my hands out of my pockets and grabbed her hips pulling her into me. She rested her hands on my chest.

I leaned in and heard her take in a breath, I kissed her, and it was different from last night. It was so gentle and soft. We weren't rushing it, we were just in the moment. Her lips on mine made my stomach drop. I went to put my hand on the side of her face, but I touched her face mask and she pulled back looking at my mouth. I looked over her head and saw the girl she was with at the club looking out the window, I smirked and moved my hands off Noami and waved to the girl. She waved back and closed the blinds.

"I think your friend was spying on us." I whispered to her.

Her eyes got big, she looked at me and looked behind her to her apartments, "Maybe I should go back inside, we were watching tv."

"Okay, yeah that's cool." I scratched the back of my head, putting one of my hands in my pocket, "You can call or text me if you want to hang out again." I said smiling. Trying not to look too nervous, even though I was sweating.

She just stood there looking up at me. It was making me uncomfortable, so I started to move to the driver side to leave, but she grabbed my arm, I turned around looking at her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. It was a quick peck, but it made me want her immediately. She pulled back before I could take anything further.

"I'll call you later, is that okay?" Noami asked.

"Yeah, of course gorgeous." I nodded.

She turned around and started walking up the stairs, I had to stand there and watch her ass while she walked. It'd be disrespectful not to worship it.

Lilmiss24
Lilmiss24
31 Followers
12