Jay Gets Juiced at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers

Breaking the silence I spoke.

"The ancients believed in the Seven Chakras and the requirement to have a balance and flow of energy between them. And as I began to explain them I would touch each body part.

Crown Chakra — The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.

Third Eye Chakra — Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.

Throat Chakra — Our ability to communicate.

Heart Chakra — Our ability to love.

Solar Plexus Chakra — Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.

Sacral Chakra — Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.

Root Chakra — Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.

And as I talked about the Root Chakra I placed my hand over her mons pubis.

"Jay I am not the expert but isn't the Root Chakra the base of the spine and not my pussy?"

Laughing. "You are actually correct. I tend mix disciplines when I give a massage. In Tantra your Mons is called a sacred temple and I must ask permission to enter it."

"Well I didn't hear you asking for permission" she smiled.

"Well I figured since I snuck in by the back door earlier, that it gave me a free pass for the day."

"You are a cocky bastard aren't you?" Juice said laughing. "Besides it isn't fair that I lie here naked and you remain with your clothes on."

Needing no additional encouragement, I stripped of my top and short and dripped a few drops of lube on my cock, on the off chance that Juice might want to touch it. My cock was as long and as hard as I have ever seen it. I had to step back for fear and it bumping up against her breast. Rubbing oil onto my hands and forearms I proceeded to massage her neck, shoulders, arms, hands and fingers. As I started to run my hands along the outer edges of her breasts I felt Juice's hand reach out to stroke my cock.

"You are rather large Jay, must be about 7 inches."

Her words brought back memories to another place and time and a measurement that showed 7 and 1/16 inch.

"Jay, are you still with me?"

"Huh", awakening from my momentary daydream. "Sorry Juice, I got lost for a moment, but I am back now. And might I say you have the most beautiful breasts."

"I bet you say that to all the girls that stroke your cock" she laughed as she continued to rub my oiled hard member.

Not wanting to cum yet, I needed to move away from her grasp, because I would not be able to hold off much longer. I moved to the base of the table massaging her feet, her calves, her inner thighs, right up to where they met up with that lovely pussy of hers. Her pussy lips still seemed engorged from the child pose manipulation. This time I could approach it from a different angle. Spreading her lips apart, I moved my nose up close and inhaled and blew lovingly on her pink flesh. My thumbs moved up and gently circled around her clit. Her clit reacted just like my dream as I toyed with it. But to my surprise her engorged clit was so much bigger than any I have ever encountered. It fact it was the size of the end of my pinky. I had read that women body builders that used steroids often had an enlarged clit as a side effect. I wondered if that was the case here and if June's nickname "Juice" came from her use of steroids. Regardless her clit would be my "happy meal" but supersized!

I heard a long exhale as I ran my tongue from her pink flesh to her clit and back again. I repeated this several more times, with Juice moving her pelvis in tempo with my tongue. A tastier meal I could not remember.

I poured some oil on my chest and began to slide up her body, kissing her belly, her rib cage and eventually her breasts. Her nipples were now fully erect as I kissed and took little bites from each. I allowed my leg to drag against her clit and felt her legs circle mine, pressing tight, to increase the pressure offered to her stimulated love nub. I dragged my body forward, flesh to flesh, letting my cock and balls roam across her naked abs and chest. The feeling was exquisite. Juice reached down to grab my cock and rubbed it against her breasts before guiding it into her now hungry mouth.

She engulfed me so quickly that I barely saw my cock disappear deep down her throat. Although I was on top her strong arms controlled the movements of my cock inside her mouth. At one point it seemed like she was gagging herself, cutting off her own air supply, only to repeat it a second time.

Removing my cock from her mouth she looked into my eyes. "Fuck me Jay! I want to feel you inside me! I need to feel you inside me."

Sliding down her body, I placed the head of my cock at her opening. This is the moment that I had dreamed about. I slowly watched as each inch disappeared into her until my pelvis was pressed right against hers. I felt her strong kegels clamp down as if her pussy didn't want me to move away from her. This was as wet, as warm, as welcoming as any pussy that I has ever entered. But now Juice's movements were no longer relaxed as she almost lifted me off the table as she pressed upward with her hips. This girl wanted to be fucked. Fucked hard and fast! As I moved in and out, between the wetness of her pussy and the lube on my cock, it was almost like being in a frictionless environment. As tight as she was I could barely feel the pressure I wanted and needed in order to cum. I increased my speed, my balls started to bounce off her ass. She met each thrust with a thrust of her own. I continued to pound her still trying to get the satisfaction I wanted. To make up for the limited pressure, I increased my speed. My breath became more erratic as my heart beat raced to keep up with my frantic movements. Juice was now squeezing her tits with one hand and the other had moved lower to stroke her clit. Her fingers were moving rapidly and her breath was also fast and erratic as her pelvic pounded me back.

And then the moment came when Juice looked at me and said. "I am going to cum! Cum with me!"

With that final encouragement I felt that familiar sensation of my sperm moving up from my balls, knowing that a load of cum would erupt momentarily. And then it did as my cock unloaded what I could only imagine was a load of white sticky love seed deep into that love canal. At the same moment Juice's whispers turned to screams of enjoyment as her body rocked with the second orgasm of the evening.

After the third spurt my body collapsed upon hers, my heart racing way beyond normal limits. I pressed against Juice's breast only to feel her heart racing as mine. Neither of us could talk for a few minutes waiting for our senses and breathing to return to normal.

"Juice, that was one of the most incredible moments of my life. I don't think I have ever been turned on more by a person ."

"Jay, I have to tell you that many men are intimidated by me, either by my looks or my body, that I really don't have many relationships. But tonight was a release that was way overdue."

Standing up I watched Juice as she bent and twisted her torso. "Besides my back feels fantastic. Thank you kind sir."

Juice pressed her body close to mine and kissed me gently on the lips. "Come shower with me" as she took my hand and led me to the woman's locker room.

jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers
12