Jay Nurses My Injury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jada59
Jada59
109 Followers

"Okay. I think you need some relief now."

He quickly snuggled up behind me, lifted up my top leg and slid his cock into my pussy. I gave in to the exquisite feeling and felt the first orgasm shoot through my being. He reached in front of me and played with my clit, bringing me to orgasm after intense orgasm.

And then with no warning, he pulled his cock out to plunge it into my eagerly waiting and fully readied ass. I gave in totally then. Screaming and pushing myself back against him.

Three orgasms later, I felt his hot cum flooding me. He was panting now. But rather than cuddling up to me, he hopped up from the bed and ran to the side of it directing me to suck him and make him hard again.

Jay had more staying power than anyone else I'd ever met. And by far the shortest refractory time as well.

He continued to pant and wince as I held his now soft cock in my hand, licking at the head. I could see him making pained faces. I was sure that his cock must have been very sore but I was also used to him doing this. He stroked my hair and told me how happy I made him. And I soon felt his cock swelling and becoming like steel against my cheeks and tongue. And I would have gladly sucked him to another orgasm but that's not what he wanted.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and I soon felt him behind me again. Another orgasm ripped through me powerfully as I felt his cock bury itself deep in my ass and his fingers plunge into my pussy, spreading it open wide as he fucked my backside.

I lost track of how many orgasms he gave me. I felt myself sort of swimming through the air, lost in a sea of pleasure as climax after climax ripped through every inch of me, making me soar to the heavens above and then crashing me back down onto my bed. All I could do was lie there helplessly while he had his way with me. It all seemed surreal. I felt very fluid and compliant but at the same time, rigid and at his mercy. I lost control of my breathing and I wasn't sure where my vision went. I was just adrift in a sort of psychedelic thrumming that filled my soul and enveloped me with passion.

And then I felt his hot cum flooding me yet again. But he didn't pull out. He left his softening cock in my ass as he continued to work over my pussy with his fingers. I tried to tell him to stop. I'd had too much. Just too far too much and I didn't think I could take any more. I was beyond spent. But Jay loved to push the envelope and I knew that he wasn't through with me. I just gave up and gave in to his pleasuring me. I let it devour me and take me to that luxurious place where dreams are made and beyond.

And while I was floating back down to this earth, I realized that he had stopped fingering my pussy. Now he had turned me on my back. I was still gasping for breath when I felt his mouth suctioning onto my tender pussy.

"No, no! Stop! Please!"

I reached down and tried to remove his head from between my legs. But I knew better. This only served to make him suck even more fiercely. And those first few moments of intense and agonizing torment quickly gave way to joy and ardent satisfaction. And soon I was astray again.

By the time he came up for air, I could barely move. I was a sweaty mess and the towels beneath me were soaked with our combined bodily fluids.

"Oh Gawd!"

That was all I could say. I didn't have enough strength in me to say any more. I let out a deep sigh and tried to breathe in. Breathing was still difficult.

Jay hopped up from the bed as though he were shot full of caffeine. I saw him stretch, then reach down for his cock, staring at it intently with his deep blue eyes. I knew what was coming next. He was not through with me. He briskly began jacking himself off just until his cock sprang to life yet again. And then he joined me in the bed. I could feel his cock pressing against my butt cheeks.

"I don't care which hole it goes in." I felt his soft breath as he whispered this in my ear.

And then I felt my ass being ravaged again. I was sore. I was very sore! But also thankfully full of his cum so that seemed to help a bit but I still cried out as I felt that stabbing prick opening me up for the third time.

"Oh fuck!"

Once again, I couldn't say any more. He was talking. I wasn't sure what he was saying. His voice seemed to babble through my ears. I was too wasted away in my own little world. I felt breath coming out of my mouth. It was as though I kept repeating the letter "F" over and over again.

Orgasm after orgasm crashed through my skin and bones and veins, invading my brain and tingling through my hair follicles. I opened my mouth and let out a wail into the cold night air as my hands clenched and unclenched before me. There was nothing I could do but let him have me fully, my insides deliquescing around his manhood. Time stood still. He was fully spent now. I could tell. He was still and silent against me. Hot semen squirted out of me and dripped back on to his softening cock. I sighed and was ready to give in to sleep.

I muttered that I needed a blanket and blindly groped around in the darkness but found nothing but the sopping wet towels and sheet.

"Mmm... I'll be your blanket!"

Jay rolled me over onto my back and stretched out over me, covering me with his naked warmth.

I hoped I had some food in the kitchen. We were going to need a very big breakfast after all that!

Jada59
Jada59
109 Followers
12