Jayne and the Helpful Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the group by the Mercedes looked round to see what was happening, they almost did a double take at what they saw, a young near naked girl holding onto a cock and leading four older men towards the beach path, I didn't look to see if anyone followed.

We found the picnic tables, there were eight in a rough rectangle, they were the type made of wooden slates with attached benches for seats, very sturdy and built to last outdoors, ideal for our purposes. They were lit by the nearby streetlights from the road, not brightly, but certainly good enough to see any action. Jayne led us to one on the far edge, when she reached it she sat Tom down and leaning over she asked him when he had last fucked a woman, he admitted it had been about 5 yrs, bearing in mind his age of 60+ yrs, I was not surprised. Jayne turned to the rest of us and told us we could wait, she wanted Tom to go first. Keeping him sat down she turned her back to him and gripping his hard cock slowly bent her knee's until she felt his cock-head touching her wet pussy. Moving her hips in little circles she started to lower herself onto it. I watched his thick veined cock slowly disappear into probably the tightest, youngest pussy he had probably had for many years.

Jayne was biting her lower lip as Tom gripped her waist to help her move slowly up and down his cock, I could see the wetness on it as it pulled out. Jayne held it right at the entrance of her pussy before it popped out and then with a gasp of pleasure she plunged right down onto his cock, driving it as deeply as it would go into her hot vagina. As soon as she reached the bottom and his pubic hairs were touching her pussy lips she started humping him in earnest. Plunging up and down, sometimes swinging her hips in a circular motion as she ground hard against him on his lap. The three of us stood watching, we all had hard cocks in our hands and Jayne was watching us watching her as she fucked. Her tits were bouncing around so she grabbed them and started pulling and pinching her nipples, making them hard, the surrounding aureole puckering up with her excitement. Tom leaned back against the table taking Jayne with him, she had to stop her plunging as she was now bent slightly backwards, exposing her pussy with Tom's cock embedded in it to us all, and anyone else watching.

We could see her more clearly now, her pussy lips stretched around his big veined cock, which was coated in her wetness, because Jayne was now being supported by Tom she raised her feet onto the bench, her legs as wide apart as possible and started to frig her swollen clit, her fingers almost a blur as she brought herself to the point of no return. We could clearly see her vagina pulsing to grip him hard as her excitement grew and grew towards her climax, her breathing was ragged, her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy as tremors ran through her body as her orgasm peaked. Jayne was plunging down on Tom's cock as he pushed up into her, her nipples standing out in hard peaks as Tom's hand gripped her hips and plunged her hard down onto his veined cock both of them crying out as they orgasmed together, a writhing intertwining of two lust filled bodies. We watched Tom's cock pulsing as he emptied his sperm into Jayne's wet and willing pussy, a mix of her juices and his sperm squirting out around his cock as Jayne's pussy contracted and pulsed as she continued to buck and squirm against him. All around us I could hear gasps and groans as other watchers joined in with their joint orgasmic pleasure, a lot of sperm was being shot over the sand of the picnic area. I could dimly see some of the watchers brave enough to come closer in the streetlight spilling across the scene. I was surprised to see two couples as well as the usual men I expected to watch, the ladies wearing longish coats but both of them naked from the waist down and frantically frigging themselves while their partners wanked beside them. All of us watching as Jayne slowly subsided onto Tom who was again holding her up and back, his hands gripping her tits and rolling her nipples as small shudders continued through her body.

Dave spoke first, 'Fuck this', he said, moving forward with his cock sticking out, Brian also moved towards Jayne and Tom so I joined them. The three of us lifted Jayne off of Tom, moving around so that she was now laying on her back along the length of the picnic table, her legs hanging wide apart and down, her shaved pussy mound clearly visible to everyone thrusting up from her hips. Her pussy gaping open, Tom's sperm coating the inner lips and beginning to dribble from her still pulsing vagina, she was obviously still in the throes of her slowly subsiding climax. The four of us worked in unison as me and Tom took a leg each, lifting them up we pushed her knees towards her hips, opening her wide for our watchers and ready for Dave's engorged member.

Dave's cock was slightly bigger than Tom's, heavier looking, thicker and with big swollen veins standing out along it's length as it jerked in anticipation of plunging into Jayne's well fucked pussy. We held her steady and Brian moved with one knee on the bench seat to her left hand side, offering Jayne his cock to play with. Seeing this she moved her body across so that her head was on the edge of the table. Opening her mouth she took the swollen head between her lips, cupping his balls with her left hand and grasping the shaft with her right she pulled his cock into her mouth, closing her red lips around it before beginning to suck and wank him. Dave was now between her raised and open legs, pushing the big mushroom head of his cock into her cunt as he pushed forwards with his hips, making Jayne gasp out load as she felt the new intrusion.

I could almost feel the presence of our watchers pressing forward to get a good view of Jayne being fucked again as she sucked hard on Brian's cock, the wetness of her mouth making the shaft shiny in the lighting. Tom and me each holding an ankle as she used our grip to move her hips to ensure that Dave could get full penetration into her vagina. We both used our free hands to pinch and roll her nipples, sometimes tugging on them as well, making Jayne squirm and gasp as tremors shook her body time and time again. Jayne was in her element, being fucked hard in a slightly submissive position while fingers and hands toyed with her body and nipples. I saw that my multi orgasmic wife was quickly getting close to yet another screaming climax. I could feel the familiar tremble starting, hear her gasping for breath around the cock in her mouth as she bucked and shook beneath us. Her hands still working on Brian's balls and cock as she brought him closer and closer to his own climax.

From experience I knew she wanted them both to orgasm with her at the same time, if she succeeded it would be very loud, our watchers being left in no doubt at all about Jayne cumming yet again. Dave was now fucking her hard and deep, I watched his wet cock slamming into Jayne time and time again, pulling out to almost it's full length before plunging balls deep into her, grinding his pubic hairs against her pussy lips. I placed my hand on her tummy, I could actually feel Dave's cock moving under my fingertips, Jayne feeling my hand gasped out 'Do it, do it, please, do it'. I knew what she wanted, probably her most favorite thing of all, having my fingers flick and rub her swollen clit as she was being fucked hard. I let my fingers drift downwards slowly, I didn't want Dave to think this was about anything else except giving Jayne pleasure. Dave looked down at my hand, hearing Jayne's words he looked at me and nodded for me to carry on realizing what she wanted.

I moved my fingers over her pussy mound until I could feel the wetness at the top of her vagina, dipping one finger into her pussy, feeling Dave's cock moving in and out as he continued to fuck her. Taking a bit of her wetness I started a slow rotation of her clit, using my other hand to grip the flesh of her mound, pulling it up and back to expose completely that wonderful swollen red clit, standing up proud and ready for me. Using my finger I worked around and around it, occasionally rubbing right across the top of that sensitive bud. Jayne reacted almost immediately, pulling Brian's cock from her mouth and screaming out, 'Yes, Yes, Yes', into the warm night air, arching her back and wanking Brian hard and fast. I knew she was cumming already as her body tensed in an arc, I could feel her taut stomach muscles moving under my hand as I fingered her even faster and harder. I could feel Dave's cock ramming hard into her, his climax started by Jayne's reaction to my frigging of her clit. He took over holding her legs as Tom had both hands on her tit's pulling and pinching her nipples. Brian was wanking himself, pointing his cock at her open mouth as she started to scream out, her hand grasping and fondling his balls.

Jayne's orgasm hit first in a bucking screaming surge as her body shook and vibrated in pure lust. Quickly followed by Brian, his cock shooting it's load of sperm into her open mouth, some landing on her wet lips and chin, one big blob in her hair, she looked as sexy as hell with her cum splattered face. Dave's orgasm was just as spectacular as Jayne's, roaring out as he buried his cock as deep into her as he possibly could, jerking his hips, ramming himself hard against her pussy lips as my fingers pushed hard into her clit, even slipping into her cunt to join Dave's cock as it spasmed and released his jizz.

All around I could her people cumming in gasps and grunt's as they also joined in the mass orgasm.

As Jayne, Dave and Brian collapsed in a gasping heap of flesh we heard people moving away quickly, someone shouted out, 'I've phoned the police about you fucking pervert's, they're on their way now'.

I have never seen a group of some twenty odd people disperse so quickly in my life. We did the same, all of us jumping up and half running back to the car, jumping in as we were, Dave fumbling as he tried to get it started and on the move. Finally he succeeded and drove us out of the car-park, headlights on full beam as we passed some guy with a dog, blinding him so that he had no chance to see who we were.

As we left the scene we all started laughing, Dave had his cock still hanging out, as did Brian. Tom was scrambling into his trousers and Jayne was wriggling into her dress, doing up the buttons at the front. I was busy stuffing away my semi-hard cock, it was like something out of the Keystone Cops films. By the time we reached home we were still laughing about the whole thing, we were all reasonable tidy when we got out, Tom, Dave and Brian going into Tom's house and us into ours, each of them kissing Jayne goodnight and promising we would meet again soon for more time together

We got indoors and both of us climbed into the shower before collapsing in bed and admitting that the turn on of being watched, with the chance of being caught, had defiantly fired our imaginations, it was something we wanted to repeat if we could. I told Jayne how it was from my point of view, whispering into her ear as I fucked her hard, it didn't take me long to cum, which set Jayne off again. My 20yr old nympo wife still able to cum, even after the fucking she had just been given.

*****

Thank-you to all of my readers, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Ron.

12