Jayne's World Pt. 11

Story Info
Mature and young all about tongues, fingers and her ass.
11.3k words
4.6
6.5k
7

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne's World Part 11 -- fingers, tongues & an ass.

The affair between an older man and younger woman takes an anal turn.

Author's note.

This story happened over a long weekend, Friday to Monday and took place in Yorkshire, England.

Whilst it is reported broadly in chronological order that is not strictly the case and some actions are described more because of their relevance to something else that happened than to the time frame of those four days.

Him.

Although my trip to see Jayne had included some sexual disappointment, we'd been ok when we parted, well, at least, I thought so. But then, when a mid-fifties-year-old divorcee is having a fling with a mid-twenty's young woman, who can tell for sure?

We'd been having this loose sort of affair for a couple of months since I had effectively picked the young woman up in Oxford Street in the centre of London one afternoon. Affair is probably a bit of an overstatement actually as I live over 200 miles away from Jayne's near London home where she lives with her mum and we had met just once since the 'pick up'!

At that first meeting in London, we had spent the afternoon and much of the evening together but then I had to catch my train and apart from a few emails and a couple of phone calls, nothing had happened until Jayne had invited me to visit her home while she was there alone.

The episode on the way home after dinner at a local pub when I had tried to shag her in the open air but had lost my erection was a worry, but later that night, actually around three in the morning, I awoke to the delicious feeling of her hand stroking my, what I realised was a near hard on. That was not just such a relief but also an excitement, especially when she clambered on top of me, straddled me across my stomach, took my erection in her hand and fed it slowly into her gaping wetness. And like that in the near total darkness of her bedroom she fucked me.

Her.

I'd had guys go soft on me before but that was more to do with what they had shoved up their nose or drank rather than their age. But then I had not been with an older or, should I call it mature, man before James. And in the car park of The Fleece as he'd messed around with my skirt and I had got my tits out before he tried to fuck me and went soft, I began to question just why the hell I was with one then?

Somewhat disappointedly we didn't try to have sex when we got back to my house and we went to bed like an old married couple, fuck it.

Something, and I have no idea what it was, woke me. Glancing at my watch I saw that it was just after three which had given you several hours to recover.

You were snoring quietly as I sat up and pulling my tee shirt off, I moulded myself against your body. I squashed my, somewhere between B and C cup, tits against your arm and back and reaching around you I fumbled in your boxers and to my delight found some strength. Lightly grasping your, by no means fully hard but certainly active cock I softly rubbed it and felt thrilled as it grew in my hand.

That must have woken you for I felt your hand grip mine and you mutter.

"What's going on?"

Smiling I replied. "I am rubbing your cock grandad to get some life back into it."

"Fuck Jayne," you replied. "I've not done anything like this for years."

"Well, I don't make a habit of it," I grinned rubbing it a little harder as it grew in my hand. "Lay still," I went on sliding your boxers off and stroking your stomach and balls before rolling on top of you and whispering. "Ok grandad I am now going to fuck you as you've never been fucked before.

And straddled across you I did exactly that.

Although that was not quite the end of your visit it pretty much summed things up and just a few hours later I dropped you at the tube station and went home. After the 'adventures' with you of the past twenty-four hours everything around the house seemed very quiet.

Him.

On the train back to Leeds, I ran over in my mind the weird and wonderful time with Jayne. Things hadn't gone quite as I hoped but overall, I was pretty pleased with myself apart that is from the burst of jealousy I had about the restaurant owner who I was pretty sure had shagged her. That was far from me being cool and kind of blew my cover as a sophisticated, mature lover.

Although I had been with Jayne for less than twenty-four hours, we'd had sex four times including that so memorable blow job where she had let me cum in her mouth and had swallowed my stuff. Alright, in the car park of the pub I had let myself down and had shown as clearly as possible that I am what I am, a middle-aged man with withering recover powers!

Over the next few days, I heard nothing from Jayne and I began to wonder whether that was it? I most certainly didn't want it to end as I both enjoyed her company, loved the thrill of sex with such a young woman and I felt a genuine affection for her. Deep down I knew of course that there was no future but in the words of Jayne's world I had to live for the moment. And that's why a week or so later I sent her an email asking her to come up to my place in Yorkshire and specified 'for a long weekend Friday to Monday!'

I was a bit pissed off when I didn't receive a reply for a week or so and I assumed that was the end of us. I was quite upset but being an optimistic type I looked on the bright side and felt thankful for what we had done together.

Her.

The few days after that short time together in my house, I couldn't get James out of my mind and struggled to understand my attraction to a guy who was older than my dad. But the fact was that there was an attraction and, although I thought I would shake it off and end it, my mind kept returning to that afternoon when we met, the evening when you fingered me to an orgasm in that street behind the Savoy hotel and the day and night we spent at my house. Ok there was a disappointment when you lost your erection when we tried to have sex in the car park on the way home and when we went to bed, we really did just sleep together well, for a few hours that was before the middle of the night when I straddled you.

I tried shutting him and the memories out and getting back to my more normal 'love and social life.' The 'flash Harrys' from the ad industry and the city boys I tended to mix with. I dated a foreign exchange dealer from a large US investment bank. We had a swanky, ridiculously expensive dinner at Nobu and went back to his flat in Shoreditch where he shoved powder up his nose and tried to shove himself up me. I had evenings in the Covent Garden ad industry pubs where an assortment of very clever guys tried to impress my knickers off me but again as they did and even when I snogged a couple, James kept coming into my mind.

I was torn as to whether to sleep with the forex dealer or the art director when I got an email.

'How about a long, old-fashioned banker's weekend in Yorkshire, accommodation, companionship and sustenance provided?'

My heart leaped and then pounded when I received it. I didn't know what to do. Surely, I wouldn't go was my first instinct but then my mind recalled the city trader and the art director and Yorkshire started to have an appeal. But then, on the other hand, there was the other worry. And that was bigger than any other. I was starting no, had started no, had got feelings for you. That worried and shocked me. Surely, I was not falling for you?

'Sorry for not replying earlier,' I typed a few days later, lying as I wrote. 'Been having IT email issues,' before adding and ending with. 'When, J?'

Him.

I was as nervous as I had ever been, far more so than when I had visited Jayne's house knowing or assuming we would have full sex for the first time. Jayne was coming to me and staying with me for three days and boy oh boy three nights or, as I thought of them three fucking nights. I guess that was part of the reason for the nerves. Just how the hell was I going to cope with and sexually satisfy a young woman for that length of time? After all, when I was in Essex, I couldn't do that for a complete day and night so how the fuck was I going to do it for three days and nights?

Fortunately, I had tried Cialis since I'd been back and that had worked well at the massage parlour I used in Leeds where I had kept an erection on and off for two hours and had recovered from one orgasm to cum again on a masseuse's tits.

Nevertheless, as I waited at the station for the London train, I was a bag of nerves. Then it was here and then there you were walking through the gate onto the concourse. Carrying a hanging wardrobe, you were wearing a short, loose blue skirt, a yellow, vee necked sweater and a hip length, thin jacket you looked fabulous and my immediate thought was whether you were wearing a bra? God knows why I wondered that?

Smiling, you waved and came up to me.

"Hi grandad," you grinned, throwing your spare arm around my neck and cheek kissing me on both sides.

"Good trip?" I muttered wanting to kiss you full on the mouth and shove my tongue down your throat but thought better of it in such a public place.

Taking your bag, I led you through the station and into the car park.

"How far are we from the station?" she asked.

"Oh fifteen minutes or so, why?"

"Well I need a wee but I can wait that long," you smiled.

We chatted easily as I manoeuvred us through the traffic and northwards out of Leeds towards Harrogate.

With you sitting half turned towards me I could hardly keep my eyes on the road nor my hands to myself. Your long, shapely, bare legs were stretched out before you almost inviting my hand to fondle them and then slip upwards.

'I wonder if she's wearing knickers?' kept going through my mind as my Cialis fuelled cock filled with blood and I got my first, of many I hoped, Jayne induced erections of her visit.

"So was the train busy?" I asked totally unnecessarily but nervously to make conversation.

"Not really but I didn't move from my seat and that's why I need a pee so don't hang about please."

Once in the house she went to the bathroom and then I showed her upstairs loving the view of her legs and swaying bottom just inches from my face and hands.

"I thought you might like your own room to change and get ready in," I said showing you into one of the spare rooms and pointing out its ensuite facilities.

"Not separate beds then?" you said with a big smile coming out of the bathroom.

"Not a chance," I grinned back taking you into my arms and kissing you as I mumbled. "You can't imagine how much I have been looking forward to this."

"Oh yes I can," you replied wrapping both of your arms around my neck and adding as you rubbed the tip of your tongue against mine. "Just about as much as I have."

That excited me and made me feel happy and pleased so I asked.

"Really?"

"Yes, James honestly."

Her.

It was a lovely house. Not as 'Essex grand' as mum and dads but sort of more stylish and traditional and every bit as big although I hadn't seen a pool yet and I wondered whether they had them up north where it was a little cooler, I didn't travel around England very much.

I knew that I was here primarily for only one thing, sex and wondered when that was going to start. By the way you looked at me I had half-thought that might have been on the way home and my sexually adventurous mind imagined you pulling the car into a field and you fucking me in broad daylight which, I'd never done. My role was obvious, I was your classy young chick who you had brought up from London for a weekend of debauchery. And why not, after all that was all a young chick like me and a guy thirty years my senior had in common, wasn't it? Was there anything else? Could there be? Fuck me I was beginning to wonder that there might be. But sod it forget that and think in the present, stay in the moment.

I kissed you back, deeply and honestly. I liked it, you were a good kisser and like me you used all of your body. It went on and on but then why not, it was what the long weekend was about wasn't it? And the more we kissed the more I wanted sex, the more I wanted to be fucked, but didn't feel that I could ask you to do that. I mean fifty-something women don't ask their partners to fuck them do they so why would us twenty-somethings? So how could I initiate it with you? But that is exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to do. I wanted to invite you to fuck me and I found the thought of that was turning me on big time.

Earlier, when in the guest room touching up my make-up, I had momentarily thought that maybe I should just strip naked and call you in but that seemed a little crass and not at all in keeping with the mood and style of how we related to each other that had so far worked well. But then I had a better though related idea.

Back on the landing between 'my' room and the master room you kissed me. It was long, lingering and lovely and it gave me the chance to hatch my plan. With my mouth against your ear, I whispered.

"I have a present for you."

"Where, what is it?" you answered quickly.

"It's only small," I continued softly fumbling for your hand that you opened, just enough so that I could push my screwed up panties into it.

Him.

I couldn't resist a wry smile when it registered what you had put into my hand. It could only be one thing and could only mean one thing. It was so typically Jayne and her world and I loved it.

"I hope that means what I think it does," I smiled running my hand holding your panties up the back of your legs and right onto the bare cheeks of your bottom.

"It may well do," you whispered back as I felt you opening them a little as if inviting my hand in between them. "Why don't you find out James?"

As I fondled each cheek in turn I kissed you deep and long, ran the panties between them and almost unconsciously pressed them right on your anus then slid them further until it went between your thighs right onto your gorgeously wet lips. You sighed and wiggled against it a little as you pressed yourself against my now full hard on.

"Mmmmm that's nice grandad, well done."

"Nothing to do with me really," I whispered sliding one hand up your sweater and onto your tantalisingly bare back, that felt lovely confirming at last that indeed you were braless.

"All Cialis is it?" you asked referring back to a conversation we'd had at your mum's house.

"No, not at all, in fact that doesn't make erections."

Rubbing yourself suggestively against it you asked. "No, what's it do then?"

"It helps you keep them, something else has to cause them."

Squirming your body against me and pressing even harder against my dick you muttered. "What like this?"

"Yes, exactly like that and this," I responded running my fingers and the panties along the length of your slit from the front and then right up the crease of your bum pausing momentarily on your anus. "But enough of that Jayney it's time for you to see my bedroom, come on."

I had been imagining this for the past few weeks and now it was happening. We were in my bedroom, I had my hand up your skirt, we had kissed and I had my other hand up the front of your sweater right on your breasts. You were squirming against my erection and fumbling at my zip. There was only one big difference between my imagination and reality and that was I was holding your panties in the hand that was up your skirt. It was utter magic and my mind was reeling as to what pleasure was exciting me most. I could hardly believe my luck to have you like that in my house as we were about to make love. But I had to rein myself in and think. 'Were we about to do that, have sex or fuck?' I was very aware that there were differences, big ones too. However, now was not the time for such contemplation. I was in Jayne's world with one of the now generation, the do it and worry about it later lot, a philosophy that didn't sit too easily with a retired, albeit early, banker, but one that got him going and worked well with the Cialis!

Between us we fumbled your sweater off and my jeans down. I was just in my underpants having fiddled my socks off and you were in just your mid-height heels and mid-thigh-length skirt. You looked fucking lovely and magnificently horny.

"Why did you take them off?" I asked rubbing your knickers all over your bum.

"Don't ask grandad questions, I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know?"

"Exactly that, I just wanted to, it seemed the right thing to do at the time so I did it now shut up and fuck me."

It really was such a new thing for me to hear a woman speak like that in the language of the young and it excited me so I did exactly what she asked.

Unzipping Jayne's skirt and pushing it down I had you naked in the middle of my bed creating a mental picture that I doubt will ever be erased from my mind. Confidently erect I pushed my boxers down and joined you so that we lay in each other's arms naked with our bare skin touching from our lips to our toes.

"God, I have been longing for this so much Jayne," I whispered getting rather maudling as I rolled onto my side in preparation to mounting you.

"Don't get carried away James but so have I?" you said as I rolled on top of you welcoming your legs parting to make your wetness more easily available to me. I pressed the tip of my bare cock against your lips and whispered.

"Ready?"

"Yes, very come on do it."

Her.

I so liked the way that you took your time making sure that I was comfortable with what we were doing before taking things further. It made the sex very mutual, a together act, something that the younger guys I had been with rarely did. Although they were perhaps more dynamic and energetic and had more stamina and quicker recovery powers, something, the mutuality was missing. With them I felt that I was being fucked, with you I felt that we were fucking!

And that was precisely the feeling I got as your nicely sized cock slid into me. Again, there was the consideration for me and my body. You didn't ram it into me and start pounding me as younger guys seemed to prefer but, instead you let me savour the sensation of your cock entering me and then enjoy the feeling of it filling me to overflowing when you were fully in me and held it still and rigid. It was as if you understood just what I was feeling and the sensations I was getting from a cock entering me.

"Oh God yes James," I whimpered when I felt you were in me as far as you could go.

"Ok Jay, is it ok?"

I kissed you and ran my hands up and down your back as I croaked back.

"It's far more than ok James it's fucking brilliant," as I squeezed those muscles buried deep inside me that were cosseting your lovely cock that already was doing fabulous things to me. I lifted my legs up, opened them even more and wrapped them around your waist crossing my ankles on your back as I went on. "Now fuck me baby."

Him.

Even though I say it myself, it was good sex. It was good for both of us. We gelled just about as perfectly as a couple can exchanging thrust for thrust, surge for surge and finding a mutual rhythm that built up slowly to a crescendo when we both reached our climaxes at the same time. Although neither of us were particularly noisy we both moaned and groaned and sighed and talked as the sensations built up.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yes James fuck me harder."

"Fuck you where Janey?"

"Right up my cunt James fuck me up my cunt," you so wonderfully moaned your finger nails raking down my back

We both revelled in using dirty talk just before all hell broke loose for me and I helped my middle-aged body have a massive ejaculation and a strong orgasm.

Her.

You made love to me in a way that I had been looking forward to ever since that last time in mum's house. It was so much better than either the investment banker or the advertising guy largely because we did it together.