Jayne's World Pt. 15

Story Info
I pose for explicit shots get excited and play with my cunt.
5.3k words
4.53
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pose for explicit shots, get carried away and play with my cunt.

Him.

Between being as nervous as I had ever been, and turned on almost beyond belief, the fuck on the back seat of the car was incredible. I had pretty much rejected your suggestion until I looked across at you and saw that your skirt was around your hips, your legs were open, and you were running your fingertips up and down your lovely thighs. That was the clincher, and mentally saying, 'fuck it,' I turned into a small car park on the edge of Harewood Moor. I pulled over to the far corner and parked under some overhanging trees. I positioned the car facing the entrance to the car park on the assumption and fervid hope that if any other car entered, I'd see the lights and we'd be able to get decent before it being found out that what we were doing was anything but that.

Leaning across the central console, I put my arm around your shoulders, pulled you towards me and kissed you greedily on the mouth. Sliding my hand inside your open top I cupped your tit and pinched your nipple. When I felt your hand fumbling in my jeans and getting hold of my erection, I felt so fucking aroused I momentarily wondered, fancifully perhaps, if I might cum in your hand.

I didn't, and instead we got into the back of the car. It was so dark I could hardly see anything let alone you, so I got back into the front and fiddled around with the dashboard controls which gave us just enough light to see each other. Getting into the back again I was amazed and thrilled but also worried when I saw that you were naked. Your blouse and skirt were draped over the front seat and all you had on were your strappy heels. You looked amazing, but it worried me how you'd cover up if any cars came in. That worry, although still there, seemed to go away a bit when you stretched both arms out towards me and said,

"Hurry up and fuck me please grandad."

Her.

I didn't know what had got into me, what was happening to me and what I was really after. I felt so incredibly horny, but worryingly, that was combined with a feeling of being carefree and brave. It didn't seem to worry me that we could get caught and I felt that we could do whatever we wanted. I felt as I had when I'd been stoned a couple of times after too many spliffs. Then, it had been understandable as my mind was being manipulated by the dope, whereas now my mind was clean, and it and my body were being driven by something else and that could only be sex. The posing for Max had triggered something that I didn't really understand. However, I did know that was at the root of what I was doing now and how I was acting. Yes, exposing my body to strangers as they photographed me had aroused me to such a point that at the first opportunity I had, I was asking my boyfriend to fuck me. And not just fuck me in a bed. Not just wait the few minutes more until we would get to a bed. No, I wanted more than just a fuck. I wanted that fuck to be in a risky situation. That would make it more satisfying for me and more memorable for him, for James, for you, my now longer-term lover.

And that's why I was now sitting naked on the cold leather of the back seat of your car saying to you that I wanted to be fucked.

Having already unzipped you and fondled your erection it was easy for you to get into me. Pushing me back into the corner of the big seat, you rolled on top of me and we kissed. I opened my legs so you could squirm between them and the head of your cock found the wet warmness of the lips of my pussy.

"Go on James, go on, do it, do me baby, please."

Him.

I don't think I had ever been with a woman who was as seemingly up for being fucked as you were. It was wonderful and made me feel so wanted, and just as importantly, if not more so, young and vibrant. My earlier concerns about the risk of being caught, though still worrying me, seemed to dissipate a little and I helped you struggle my cock out of my underpants and jeans and push them down. However, when I thought about it later the concerns hadn't really reduced, they had just been overwhelmed by my desire to do as you wanted and that was for us to fuck in a risky place just as we had in my back garden a few weeks ago.

And then I was in you and we were fucking. As usual you played your full part in the fuck by finding and matching my rhythm, using your internal muscles to make yourself even tighter than your natural youthfulness provided and roaming your hands all over my body with your focus recently and awesomely being on my ass.

Maybe because of my sheer level of lust for you or because of where we were doing it, we were both quite quickly moving towards our climaxes.

"Oh God you bastard you've done me," you groaned into my ear.

"Good that's what you wanted isn't it?"

"Yes, and so badly," you replied pushing yourself firmer onto my cock. It felt as if I was so far up you, so deeply buried in you, almost as if my cock would come out of your mouth.

"Ready Jayne, are you?"

"Yes, very, let it go James, fill me up," you almost screamed.

Her.

"Oh, there's a call from Max," I told you as I dressed and checked my phone which had been switched off. "He's left a message." I was about to play it but then thought I had better not, in case he said something that I didn't want you to hear, not that I could think what that might be. I guess I was feeling guilty about how he and the posing had made me feel and what it had prompted me to do.

"Here," you said reaching into the back of the car from the driver's seat and holding out my knickers.

"Oh thanks," I said taking them and stuffing them into my bag along with my bra.

"What's from Max?"

"I haven't listened, I'll do it later."

"Don't you think you should do it now? It might be important."

"Okay then," I said as you started up the car. "I'll stay in the back and feel like I am being chauffeured," I went on, pressing the play button. Then we listened to Max's dulcet tones.

"Hi Jayne. Thanks for this evening. You were great, and as I said, you're a natural. I've looked at the shots and they're fantastic. Look, I have a group lined up for tomorrow evening and the model's a bit unreliable so I am thinking of dropping her if you'd like to take her place. I have twelve booked so far but if you, a new, fresh model takes her place I am pretty sure that would go up by at least five or six and could be as many as twenty, so it should be a nice little earner. Give me a call love and let me know. Again, many thanks for this evening and hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wow you must have impressed him, what did you do?" you asked.

"Nothing just flashed my tits for him," I replied as nonchalantly as I could.

"Going to do it?"

"What do you reckon, should I?"

"Can't help you there Jay, but if there are twenty there you could get three hundred quid, and it's all tax free."

So, of course I said yes when I called him back after we got home.

------

"OK Marie, they're all here, you ready to go?" Max asked me as, after a rather cursory tap on the door and without waiting, he came into the small changing room the next evening.

"Yep, I'm ok," I replied sounding, I hoped, rather more confident than I felt.

I was wearing low cut jeans that were blue, very tight and accentuated the bulge of my mound and the roundness of my bum cheeks; well that was the idea. On top I was wearing a white cut off vest that had fairly narrow straps and which, fashionably, only reached down to about three inches above the waistband of the jeans. Under that I was wearing a skimpy bra and under the jeans an equally skimpy thong.

"Ok Gentlemen," I heard Max saying as I stood to one side of the posing area in the main studio, "please welcome our new model to our studio, a genuine Essex girl, Marie."

Earlier when he'd asked my modelling name, I had blurted that name out without thinking and it wasn't until later I remembered that was the name of the woman James had sex with when he was in Melbourne. He'd told me about her one night when we'd started swapping stories about our best fucks as pillow talk getting us ready for part two our fuck.

As Max introduce me, I walked from behind the huge rolls of differently coloured paper that are used as backdrops and was quite thrilled to hear round of applause and a couple of nice remarks.

"Welcome Marie," Max said, holding my hand, giving it an encouraging squeeze and pecking me on the cheek, very close to my lips.

"Thanks," I smiled, looking out towards the cameramen who were in a semi-circle around the perimeter of the posing area. Seeing the mass of guys all staring at me shocked me; I suddenly realised how stars must feel! I also realised just what I was letting myself in for. In my mind I hadn't realised just how close they would be. They were so near to me they could almost reach and touch me, or me them. As I started striking different poses nervously they leaned forward and stood right over me when I sat or lay down; they called out their requests for poses.

"On all fours Marie, legs apart please."

"On your back luv, legs pulled up if you will."

"Stick your boobs out more please Marie."

All were politely phrased but all seemed so intimate. I mean, lying on the floor in the skimpy top and tight jeans, my legs spread with perhaps six men at a time leaning or standing around, bending forward and pointing their cameras at me, is a pretty personal thing.

I slid the thin straps of the cut off vest down, one by one. I stopped and posed with each strap just off my shoulder as they requested. I took the vest off, holding it above my head so my face was covered, as I was asked. I held a pose with one hand on my hip, the other holding the vest out to the camera and then another holding the vest down by my side, almost dragging on the ground. I could hardly believe that they could be that interested in such an act as to have me make at least six poses just to get the vest off. 'How the fuck many will they want when I drop my knickers?' I smiled to myself as I relaxed a little.

In just the low-cut jeans and bra I felt as nervous as hell as I struck a variety of poses.

Unclipping it and taking the damn thing off took ages.

"Slip just one strap off love."

"OK hands above your head with the straps by your elbows."

"Both straps falling down, your arms by your side, one hand on your hip."

The instructions came thick and fast. I turned to both sides, posed with my back to them, the bra unclipped, then faced the mass of cameras leaning forward, holding the unclipped bra to my chest.

"Let the cups slip Marie, so we see just a hint of one nipple."

"Let one cup fall off completely."

"Both cups off now Marie, but keep the straps halfway up your arms."

I hadn't realised that James would be one of the crowd until I saw him off to one side, not seeming to be bothering that much about taking shots. But then I rationalised, why would he when he could take whatever he wanted when we got home?

I was still being fazed by the closeness of the guys, some of whom seemed to be taking close-ups of my breasts and presumably nipples as well with two at least using video cameras. It made me far tenser and much more nervous than I had ever thought I'd be. I hadn't imagined it would be like this and I was worried whether I would be able to go all the way, whether I'd be able to pose naked and whether in the end this was the way for me to earn the money I needed to lead a more normal life and not be so reliant on Mickey, who was becoming more demanding.

The bra came off completely and after a long series of topless shots where I pressed my boobs together, stretched my hands over my head, arched my back and leaned forward letting them dangle, it was time to remove the jeans. Poses with the belt undone, the zip half way and then fully down took some time and were followed by what seemed endless shots of the jeans at varying stages of being slid down my legs and off.

"Lovely thong Marie," one of them called out as the shutters of the cameras went nineteen to the dozen when I stood before the group just in my panties feeling more nervous than I can ever remember. Somehow, though, that nervousness became an emotion of power as I began to feel more in control. That was due to me realising that there were around twenty guys ogling me and that had I wanted, I could have any or all of them. Why I suddenly thought that, and why it went some way towards relaxing me, I have no idea but I think that was where I metaphorically turned the corner.

They got me standing with my hands on my hips, my arms crossed over my boobs, loads from behind with me standing, kneeling and lying down, the cameras seeming to focus on the slither of lace that snuggled so tightly between the rounded cheeks of my bum. I had to pull the waistband up so that the front was tight across my mound and a camel's toe was formed, then push it down until my bald mound was in view. I knelt, I laid down on my front and back with the men all bending over me making me feel hemmed in and almost claustrophobic. I knelt on my knees and on all fours.

Then I heard those quite amazing words.

"OK love, can you take the panties off now?"

As I heard this, so my 'career' as a glamour model really began and I committed to the situation. I sort of lost track of time and certainly any loose hold I may have had on both my inhibitions and morals. Again, just like with Max and James and before them Barry and my dad, I became aroused. It was unavoidable and momentarily I wondered, excitedly, if this might turn into a massive gang bang!

I ran through several risqué outfits, mostly with hold up stockings until surprisingly Max announced, "And now gents as her finale, Marie will bare all for the final five minutes so please make hay while her cunt, whoops sorry, sun shines."

It really was an amazing experience to be lying on my back wearing just a pair of lacy topped, black holdups and strappy heels. I had my legs spread, my knees slightly raised and my fingers on the folds of my pussy.

"Jesus Christ, Marie that's fantastic," one of the guys had croaked, and that made me that tad more adventurous, so slowly I parted the folds of my pussy as another called out. "Go for it luv do it."

Through half-closed eyes I watched the guys shooting away taking shot after shot. I rolled my head, I let my blonde hair fall over my face and I drew my knees up more. I didn't, though I almost desperately wanted to, move my fingers into me or nearer to my clit. I mean, after all they were only paying to take pictures of my cunt not to see me wank myself. That said, I knew from posing for James and from what Max had told me that photographers like to get the look on the model's face on film. The half or fully closed eyes, the open mouth, clenched teeth or the tongue out licking their lips. Yes, they liked her to look as if she was about to cum. They wanted it, and so I gave them my just-fucked look.

As I stood up and held the dressing robe in front of me, covering my nudity, so there was a lot of clapping, shouts of thanks, and a few bravos and encores. Turning my back on the group, I wandered slowly behind the backdrops, emphasising the sway of my hips and wiggle of my bare bottom before looking back over my shoulder, smiling and waving to them.

Him.

I could hardly bear watching you posing. Well, I could, for you were fantastic but my jealousy reared its head to the extent that I thought of leaving. Instead, I went and stood by Max and thanked him for inviting me. He told me that no thanks were needed and that my attendance was free adding, "After all mate, you've supplied me with a great new model, she's a natural, isn't she?"

I had to agree with him and later when you and I were in bed and we had made rather energetic love, I told you what he'd said.

"Well that's nice," you said, seeming to me to be hiding your enthusiasm as I wondered whether I should mention what was bothering me or keep it to myself. I decided to take a middle route.

"How did you feel in front of the guys?"

"Hard to say, love."

"Well, did you enjoy it, were you scared, nervous or what?"

With your typical speed of thought and good use of words you came back quickly with, "mostly the what, I think."

Trying to keep up with you and play the same sort of verbal game, I retaliated with, "and what's the what in this case?"

As usual I lost, because your response put the ball right back into my court as it usually did: "the what's what you said, what was not what I said, what is isn't it?"

"OK, I give in were you turned on Jay?"

"You saw what I did."

"Yes, you played with this didn't you?" I asked, rubbing the lips of your minge.

"Yes I did," you said in a near whisper.

"Did Max ask you to do that?"

You didn't reply for a few moments but then in the same tone, "no" slipped from your mouth.

"Then why did you?"

"Because fuck it James, I was turned on," you blurted out.

Like the old fool I am, instead of leaving it I pressed on and asked. "How much Jayne?"

"How the fuck do you measure and explain degrees of arousal?"

"I don't know, but you're supposed to be the wordsmith, so try."

"OK, if you must know, I was so turned on I wanted to cum."

"What by masturbating?"

"Yes, that or by being fucked."

"Fucked by who?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, it does," I said brusquely.

"Why?"

"Because you are lying in my bed with me after just having made love to me and I want to know."

"Ok if you insist, anyone, some of them or all of them, I didn't care."

After that you got up and asked if you could sleep in another room. I said that you could, and we had quite a blazing row during which you told me to fuck off and keep my nose out of your business and I told you that you were acting like a petulant child.

Her.

I knew that I was reverting to type last night when we rowed, but then previously spoiled, young, Essex rich bitches act like that when challenged, particularly when they are no longer rich or no longer have anyone to spoil them. We hardly spoke the next morning as I was getting ready to go and see Max, as he and I had arranged last evening after the show.

I was mightily pissed off at you and felt you were starting to take me over, trying to control me. Yes, my feelings for you had become stronger but, at the same time, you had become more intrusive on my life and on my emotions. In fact, you were starting to act more as if you were my father, in more ways than one, than my lover and I couldn't handle that. Several times recently the idea of ending it had come into my mind and it did again as I packed my stuff and walked out to the cab I'd called to take me to see Max.

Just like last night again, after a cursory tap on the door, Max walked in as I was getting dressed and just doing up my bra.

"Fucking brilliant Jay," he gushed coming up to me, putting his arms around me, pulling me to him and kissing me on the forehead. "You smashed it and them, what a show," he went on, not releasing me until I pulled away. "You really are an absolute natural."

"OK, thanks Max," I said feeling pleased with myself but being a little wary of letting him get too close to me or go any further. After all, I didn't want to add to my collection of middle-aged lovers; I already had enough of those. "Was I okay?" I asked, struggling my way out of his embrace.

"Fucking brilliant love apart from the ending."

"What wiggling my bum as I walked off?" I asked smiling.

"No, that was awesome and what a bum, I meant before that."

"But you said do open legs if they asked and they did."

"Yes I know, but I don't mean that."

"What?"

"Touching yourself, playing with your pussy," he said with a smile, or was it a leer, as he added looking right into my eyes. "And pulling it open."

12