Jayne's World Pt. 23

Story Info
Doing it for real with Gretta and how beautiful that was.
6.6k words
4.69
1.8k
4

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By working at Kate's studio as well as Max's, and by being able to offer extras at the former, my income had increased quite considerably. So, being an ex-rich-bitch used to the better things in life due to my dad's generosity, when I stayed in Leeds without James knowledge, I upgraded my hotel. Moving on from the basic, but good value, Premier Inn, I started staying at the Park Plaza which, apart from being right outside Leeds station also had more facilities including a restaurant, bar and room service. I felt far more comfortable there.

Supposedly because Kate promoted me to her regular customers, or so she said, I got busy at her studio, which kept me in London. Anyway, Gretta was back in Denmark for two weeks which, of course delayed our date. Whilst she was away, I had James come down to my granny flat above the garage at mum and dad's mansion which, due to his business going bust was now being repossessed. Fortunately, he had put the granny flat extension in my name for some reason so that couldn't be repossessed at the same time and I got to live there rent and Mickey free, lucky me! Hence, my modest affluence!

After some diary juggling, Gretta and I found a date that was convenient for both of us. It was on a Monday evening after we had worked in Max's studio on both a one-to-one session and a group where we posed individually for a dozen or so photographers. I didn't mention this visit to Leeds to James.

It had been a boiling hot day and although the studio had A/C it wasn't very effective and when I was posing under the lights the sweat was running off me, so I asked the punter to wait while I dried myself with a towel.

"No leave it, Marie, it's sexy and looks as though you've just been fucked," he surprised me by saying, as he went on to ask about extras which I had to refuse as Max didn't allow them at his studio.

Gretta called as I was just out of the shower at my hotel.

"Still okay for dinner Jayne?"

"Sure, but I am not sure where or when," I told her, looking at my watch and adding, "what time?"

"No problem, perhaps be best to eat in the restaurant there, you're at the Park, aren't you?"

Hoping I hadn't screwed her evening up too much I agreed, although I had not eaten there before, but as she was more familiar with the city, I agreed to eat at seven-thirty.

"I'm wearing shorts," she considerately told me.

I had a quick shower and slipped into my new, pale grey bra and panties set and a pair of white, fairly tight, knee-length shorts. I pulled a dark blue, sleeveless linen blouse on, leaving the top two buttons undone, and slid on a pair of blue mid-height heels.

The restaurant was almost empty and Gretta was waiting.

"Hi, I got some white wine going if you're interested," she said as I sat opposite her at the table. She was wearing a crisp white tank top with a plunging neckline, tight beige shorts and brown, slip-on boat shoes.

We had a nice dinner, chatting easily about Max and the studio, how our gigs had gone today and telling each other about our backgrounds as we got to know each other better. The restaurant emptied around nine, so we went to the bar off the main lobby. It was as good as empty. We sat on stools at the bar and we both ordered glasses of the white wine we'd drank at dinner. The barman, a young very attractive Italian poured us two large glasses and left the bottle in a cooler in front of us smiling as he said, "Help yourself ladies."

The other people left the bar so there was only Gretta, the barman and me there.

"Can we get the Olympics highlights on?" I asked him, as I remembered the Olympic games were taking place in London.

"Not in here, I'm afraid I have to close in ten minutes."

"Oh shit."

"You can get it in your rooms though."

We looked at each other and Gretta smiled, "Pity I don't have one then?"

Also smiling, I added, "and lucky I do, so shall we?" as we looked at each enquiringly.

"Why not?" Gretta said looking right into my eyes.

"Can we order some room service here?" I asked the lovely barman.

"Sure, what do you want? I'll get it delivered."

I looked at Gretta. "Want to split a Chardonnay with me?"

Raising her eyebrows and grinning she replied. "Just one?"

"Ok, one each then," I grinned back.

"Look guys that will cost a packet - at least sixty pounds. We have to charge restaurant prices."

"Really?"

"Yep, but I could pop down the road to the liquor store and pick up a couple for fifteen or so and deliver that if you like."

We agreed to that and had only been in my room a few minutes when he brought the booze. Gretta offered him a drink but thanking her, he declined and left the pair of us alone.

"Hmmm," she said, smiling at me before going on with, "thought we might be on for a threesome there, he's lovely but turned us down so, he must be gay." She giggled, making me wonder if she would be up for that with James and me. He had been on about a threesome and asking whether I had been with other women quite a bit recently. I hadn't given him a definitive answer but left the question hanging.

Gretta laid on the bed, leaning back against the headboard with her long, bare legs stretched out before her, and I sat on a chair next to it. Without removing my heels, I put my feet on the bed not far from her hip. We settled down to watch the highlights from that afternoon's and evening's athletics. It wasn't very exciting, mainly field and no track events, and we spent more time chatting and drinking so by eleven or so one bottle was empty and we were losing interest in the TV.

"What's James think of all the travelling up and down from London, Jayne?"

"He's ok with it; well, with what he knows about, that is. We sort of lead rather separate lives."

"What, like an open marriage?"

"Hardly a marriage, more an open affair, though we never discuss any extra-curricular stuff and marriage has never ever been mentioned."

"You get up to much?"

"Much?"

"Sex of course, silly," she explained.

"I have my moments, but not as much as I'd like at times, but with the extras I get enough," I told her, referring to a couple of our recent phone chats when I had told her that I had joined Kate's studio and was starting to offer them, just as she did at studios in Manchester and Harrogate.

"What about James? Does he do much?"

"Well as I say, we don't talk about it, but I am sure he must do."

"So, he doesn't miss sex then, with you I mean, when you're in London?"

"I don't think so, he probably has a ready source. Do you have a partner over here or back home?"

"Not really, but I have a couple of friends with benefits in Denmark and I use a couple of brothels when I feel like it."

"Brothels?" I asked, feeling surprised as I had never heard a woman say that she'd been to one.

"Yes, there are several in Copenhagen."

"For women?"

"Of course, for women."

"So, like male escorts, but you go to them?"

"Exactly, you've not been to one? Not just males either."

"What, there are women there as well - for men I guess?"

"Or for women."

"Oh, I see."

"You sound shocked Jayne, never done anything naughty like that?"

"What, used an escort?"

"Yes, male or female?"

"No, never."

"Ah well love, you live and learn," she said, turning towards me a little so her hip was closer to my foot as she went on, "next time you've got time, come to Denmark with me and I'll take you to one.

"And what do you do when you're here in Leeds?" I asked, as she'd explained that she spent two or three weeks here and a week or so back home.

"Just get what I can, when I can," she said making me jump when her hand brushed my bare foot where my high heeled shoe had slipped off. She took it away quickly as she got up and walked over to the where the other bottle of wine was in the ice bucket. She opened it, walked back and, leaning forward, poured wine into my glass. As she did, the front of her top gaped and I could see most of both of her smallish, but shapely breasts, including one of her nipples. Whether it was that or the chat we'd been having I wasn't sure, but I felt a hot flush and a little tremor go through my entire body.

Holding my gaze as she, very slowly it seemed, straightened up and said, "but I get bored with escorts and I can hardly be bothered with the old woo and seduce scene any more. Too often it's a flash dinner, loads of time wasted and mostly a quick fuck and goodbye. And, of course, both Harrogate and Manchester don't have the same rules as Max does, if you get what I mean?"

"Yeah, I'm getting to know that scene only too well," I told her as she stepped over my legs briefly touching them and stood beside the bed next to me. "I can be a bit of slut too," I told her, smiling.

"A slut? Never Jayne, you're far too sophisticated for that. How do you mean?"

"Well I've had one-night stands. Sometimes one-afternoon ones as well," I giggled, the alcohol getting to me.

"Oh, I see what you mean, traveller's friend I call them. Fucking useless athletics, weren't they?" she said, not moving.

"Yes, I'm not keen on women's bloody shot putt," I replied looking up at her when she didn't move away, but stood there, her knee just touching my outer thigh.

"There is another way Jayne," she surprised me by saying as I contemplated moving my leg.

"What, other than shot putt you mean?" I asked suddenly feeling hellishly nervous and excited.

"No Jayne, I didn't mean that at all," she replied, as she rested one of her hands on the buckle of her pleated leather belt and pressed her knee a little more firmly against my leg.

"No?" I gulped realising that it was starting to happen and she was trying to pull me just as we'd vaguely planned. Just like when Kate had seduced me. Very similar to how it had been when we posed together and like it had been when we stood naked holding hands in the dressing room. Exactly as it had been when we looked at each other, smiled, held each other's gazes and she had said softly, "do it for real some time eh, Marie?"

My heart started to pound although I wasn't at all sure that I was up to being seduced by another woman. Yes, I fancied her, yes, I was aroused, yes, I wanted sex and yes, I did want to do it for real, but more as an equal not a subservient seducee. I realised that I could return the pressure, effectively saying go ahead or move my leg as in indication I wasn't interested or do nothing and leave the ball truly in her court.

Sipping my drink, I looked up at her and said as calmly as I could, "What then did you mean Gretta?" as I did nothing.

A slight smile came onto her face as she probably thought she'd got me, which she probably may well have done. That was confirmed when she said softly, "I said do it for real some time, didn't I Jayne?"

"Yes," I gulped.

"Well love, this is that some time, isn't it?"

I simply held her gaze and nodded; I couldn't speak, so excited had she made me.

"This is it," she went on, as she took hold of her belt, her eyes not leaving mine for a second.

"I see," I croaked, as I saw the belt being undone and her fingers go to the button at the top of the zip. She undid it and looked at me as she replied softly, "Do you Jayne, do you really understand?"

"Yes, Gretta yes, I think I do," I stammered as she slid her zip down a little way.

"And are you comfortable with it?"

"Yes Gretta, yes I think so, yes I am," I gulped as she pulled the zip further down.

"And have you ever done anything like this before?" she asked, putting her drink down and looking right into my eyes. Then she did what was probably the most erotic thing I had ever seen. She slipped the thin straps of the tank top off her shoulders and down her arms so she was showing me her small but lovely shaped boobs with coral pink nipples that were clearly hard and erect.

"A little," I replied.

"And you're up for more are you?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Then Jayne, perhaps you should undress too."

'Oh fuck' I thought. 'This really is getting serious.' I was so nervous, but also so excited. I half wanted to stop, but half wanted to go further. It was hammering round my mind that this really was a true bi experience and, of course, Kate and those two amazing times in her studio came into my mind. However, this wasn't a seduction by an experienced, mature, probable lesbian. I was being invited to go with a woman one on one for the first time. I was being invited to make love with her, not be seduced by her or fucked by her but to fuck each other maybe! I was in a bedroom with her, she was undressing and was asking me to do the same and I wanted to, but I still had no idea what we would do. Indeed, I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen or how far I was prepared to go. I didn't think I was up for anything kinky like using strapons or anything strictly lesbian like used in the sapphic world.

"Well Jayne," Gretta said softly, holding her hand out to me. I took it and she pulled me up. We were standing close, looking at each other. Gretta raised her eyebrows and smiled. With very fumbling fingers I started undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"Mmmmmm very nice Jayne," she said looking at my breasts in the skimpy, slightly too-small bra. I froze when she put her hand out and ran the back of her fingers across the top of my boobs, pausing briefly in the deep cleavage. I was shaking with nerves as I undid more of the buttons and pulled the shirt out of my shorts. Looking down I watched fascinated as she ran her fingers down my chest, across my stomach and slightly into the waist band of my white shorts. As I peeled the shirt off, she said very quietly, "Shall I?" as the fingers on her other hand went to the button at the top of my zip.

Shaking my head, I croaked. "No Gretta, I will."

Why I stopped her I have no idea, for I had thoroughly enjoyed it when Kate had undressed me. I had got a massive buzz from that and it made me realise that although she had seen me naked several times and we had put on a show together in our underwear and in the nude, I wanted to flaunt myself to her; I wanted to be naked for her, wanted to flaunt my B going on C cup boobs at her and I wanted her to ogle my body just as, I realised with a jolt, I wanted to ogle hers. I knew that we were moving from being just friends, close mates maybe, into a different type of relationship.

I undid the button and started sliding my zip down.

"Are you up for this then, Jayne?" she whispered, pushing her shorts mid-way down her thighs. She wasn't wearing panties nor was she bald but, as I recalled from posing with her, she had a neat thatch of tawny-coloured pubic hair shaved into what I had recently learned was called a landing strip.

I was breathing heavily and my hands were shaking as I pushed my shorts down and let them fall to the floor. I knew that in my tight, white panties my pubic mound was sort of emphasised and that made me wonder momentarily if I had dressed to be undressed as some sort of premonition. I didn't wonder for long as knew that I had.

"Oh Jayne," Gretta sighed looking at it. "You look marvellous."

Smiling I replied, "You don't look so bad yourself," as she pulled the tiny tank top up, over her head and dropped it on the bed. I stared at her near naked body.

Reaching out, she ran her fingertips across my cheek and onto my lips, which I opened slightly. She slipped them in between them and ran them along the inside of my bottom lip in a similar way to how Kate had so intrigued me. I felt mesmerised by her near nudity, what she was doing, and how she was leading, almost dominating me but in a gentle and caring way. That made me groan softly and shudder with excitement, which was lovely. Moving a little closer she whispered, "Here let me," as she put both of her arms round me and deftly unclasped my bra and slowly removed it.

"Oh yes, baby," she muttered, staring intently at my tits. "They are gorgeous. I am so going to enjoy these," she went on, cupping them and lifting them a little before leaning forward and kissing both of my nipples. Then, just brushing her lips against mine she slid her hands from my boobs and downwards into the waist band of my panties.

"May I?" she asked, not waiting for a reply before starting to push my knickers down. Without really moving, she got them to around mid-thigh where they got stuck, so I wriggled my legs and they slid to the floor, as she became only the second woman to take my knickers off, making me wonder how many more there might be in the future!

"Hold me Jayne," Gretta whispered. I loved those magic words and held her in my arms as hers went around me. It was a beautiful feeling. She felt lovely and the combination of the intimacy and affection was awesome. Her hands wandered up and down my back, stroking and rubbing it. I followed her lead and soon I was cupping the pert cheeks of her bum as she gently squeezed mine. I was amazed at how much smoother and softer, silkier in a way, her skin felt than that on a man. She took one hand away and reaching up, put her arm around my shoulders and moved closer. Our faces were almost touching; I could see some of the short, blonde hairs on her face and could smell her strong perfume although I couldn't work out which brand it was but it had an expensive aroma. We looked into each other's eyes as she again raised her eyebrows, smiled and mouthed 'yes?' with a clear question mark after it.

'Oh my God,' I thought, feeling pleased though a little scared that she wanted to kiss me. It had been the tenderness and affection that I had missed with Kate, and that had made me wonder, rather ridiculously perhaps, if the lack of tenderness and affection was a girl-on-girl thing, a lesbian practice.

At first, I was emotionally neutral to the idea as we had as good as kissed a little earlier and, of course we had kissed when we posed together and were photographed and videoed by Max doing that. But when she thrust her hips forward so that our bare stomachs, pubic mounds, legs and breasts were squashed together and reached around me again and gripped the cheeks of my bottom quite firmly pulling me tighter against her, I changed my view and became emotionally fully committed to and turned on by the idea. I realised that I wanted to be kissed, I wanted to kiss her, and yes, I wanted us to kiss fully, deeply and long and show the tenderness and affection that had been missing with Kate. And how we did just that.

I had never really imagined I would want to kiss another woman as I much as I have wanted to kiss men, but slowly I was realising that sex is just sex, the gender of the participants is largely irrelevant. It was the closeness, the affection and the sheer erotic intimacy that was making this so different to my experiences with guys on flings or one-night stands or even with James, whom I adore kissing.

Quickly, our mouths were open, our lips were squirming and our tongues were sliding and duelling. My arms involuntarily went around her, as hers cuddled me. We pulled our bodies together and squirmed our breasts and mounds against each other's. As well as that, apart from my stomach rubbing against a soft, ultra-smooth womanly belly, and my boobs engulfing hers, it was quite like kissing a guy. But, rather worryingly in some ways, I was beginning to think, it was so much better! I guess it was the taboo nature of it mixed with the wonderful soft smoothness that created the difference and turned me on so much.

Gretta broke the embrace.

"You ok with this Jayne?"

"Yes Gretta, yes I am," I gasped as she replied with those evocative words again.

"It really is for real now isn't it, love?"

We kissed again and again, this time both of us stroking and squeezing the other's bum cheeks then sliding our hands between us and finding the other's breasts. We gently fondled each other as we continued kissing. I still had no idea where this was going or what it might lead to or, indeed, where I wanted it to go or what I wanted to happen. What I did know, though, was that I was lapping it up and getting the almightiest buzz from what we were doing.

12