Jay's Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end, I did a set with all four of the guys. The first picture had them all standing around me, with my head leaning back between Brian and Jay. The next picture had Brain and Jay both holding one of my tits through my top and I had my hands reaching from behind and through Troy and Lucas's crotch with both of their cocks in my hand through their pants. Picture 3 the guys pulled my top up and Brian and Jay held one of my tits. I also pull Troy and Lucas's zipper down and slide my hand inside their pants. In the final picture, I stood up and pull both Troy and Lucas into me. Each one took a nipple into their mouth. Brain and Jay were both biting my neck and I could feel both of them playing with my ass. I quickly pulled my top back down after the picture and made sure to go get these pictures before anyone else.

We stayed longer than I thought we would. Once the dancing started, I spend time dancing mostly with Brian but did dance with each of the other guys as well. By 11, we were back in the limo and heading to the hotel. Brian was on his knees in front of me. We were kissing and he had his hands all over my tits. By then he had pulled my tits out of my top. I had his cock out and slowly worked my hand up and down the full length. Neither of us came before we got to the hotel.

Looking around I could see Lisa straddling Troy and rubbing his cock through his pants. Troy was kneading her tits through her dress. Jay had Sam sitting backward on his lap and she was grinding her ass into his cock. Jay had both of her tits out pulling and pinching her nipples. Sherri was also straddling her guy. She had pulled her dress down enough to get her small tits out and had Lucas sucking on them. I could tell he had his hands up the front of her dress fingering her.

When we pull into the hotel parking lot we all straight up and headed to the room. I had check in earlier so not to draw attention to us when we returned. I also wanted to bring some drinks up to the room and have them chilled. The room had two bedroom and two coaches.

I let Lucas and Sherri have one of the rooms. Troy and Lisa took the other bedroom. Brian and I took one coach and Jay and Sam took the other. I figured three of the four of us had played around in public before and would not have an issue being in the same room.

I was not sure the room door was completely closed before Brain was pulling my clothes off. He started kissing me hard and laid on top of me. I put my legs around him and pulled him tight to me. He quickly had his cock in me and was slamming hard into me with each thrust. He emptied his cum into me with his first orgasam almost as soon as he started to fuck me. I pushed him back and climbed on top of him. I pulled his face into my tits and told him to suck and bit my nipples. I started slowly rubbing my pussy over his cock until I felt him get hard again. That is the great thing with young guys, it does not take them long to recover.

Once I had him inside of me, I slowly started to slide back and forth. I would let his cock slide in as far as I could get it and then slowly let it slide out until just the tip was left in me. I kept this up until I felt my own orgasm building. At that point, I picked up my pace until I was slamming myself back down onto his cock as hard as I could. Even after my orgasam started, I keep up the pace while at the same time telling Brian to cum in me. I told him how great his cock felt in me and that I needed to feel him shooting deep inside me. When he started to cum, I sat down hard on him and just grinded my clit into his pelvic bone.

We had been going at it for maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Once I calmed down and recovered a little, I asked him if he wanted a drink. He said yes and I fixed one for both of us. The drinks were on a long dining room table made for 10 people. Jay and Sherri both asked if they could have one also. Within a few minutes, all eight of us were sitting at the table. The only thing I had on was my shoes. Brian had put his boxers back on. Sam had her thong and bra on. Jay was nude. Lisa was completely nude. Troy had his boxers on. To my surprise, Sherri was also completely nude. Lucas had his boxers on.

I asked if everyone want to play a game. I told them I had the game "Card Against Humanity." The game is played by one player reading out a statement card and the other players have to pick one of the seven answer cards they have in their hand that match the statement card best. I told them that we play that at the start of each round everyone but the winner of the last round has to do a shot. Then the person that had the winning card gets to pick the person they want to do something with. They have 2 minutes before the next round starts.

I was sure the guys would want to play but was not sure if Sherri would go for it. Troy was the first to ask what I meant by the winner gets to pick a person they want to do something with. I told him a good example would be if he won and picked me. He could then have me do anything he wanted to him or someone else for the next 2 minutes. I stressed the 2 minutes because say you decided you wanted to fuck me and at the end of 2 minutes you were close to coming, you would still have to stop.

Sherri then said that she would be willing to play as long as people did not get to crazy. She was not willing to do anything that caused pain or was not safe or left lasting marks. Everyone agrees with her. We also change the part about the winner not having to drink. We get the cards out and agree to go in reverse age order, which meant I would read the first card and select the winner. We all do a shot of vodka and start to play.

The first card said, "What are my parents hiding from me." The responses I got are, a salty surprise, a big black dick, the female orgasam, tentacle porn, white people, and a can of whoop ass. After thinking about it, I selected the female orgasam. Sherri told us that was her card. We asked her whom was she going to pick and what do you want them to do. She said she was not sure this was in the rules but say she wanted both Brian and Troy to suck and play with her tits. That she had thought about letting them before when they were out but never had the nerve to do it.

I said that sounded reasonable to me and told the guys to get going. I started the timer on my phone. Brian moved over to her right tit and Troy moved to her left. They both started to suck and squeeze her tits. After a minute, I seen Sherri move her hand down to her pussy and started to rub her clit. By the time 2 minutes was up, she was breathing hard and close to coming. Troy grabbed her hand and told her sorry but you will have to wait until you win again to finish yourself off.

Round two had Lisa reading the question. We all do another shot of vodka. The question was "during sex I like to think about. I selected, my manservant Claude, the other choices were grandma, Justin Bieber, hot pockets, Harry Potter erotica, assless chaps, and Batman. Lisa picked Justin Bieber. Brian told us that was his card.

He then said he wanted to fuck Sam's tits and have her lick his cock with each stroke. I could not blame him, Sam did have great tits. He moved over in front of her and removed her bra. He then placed his cock between her tits. He was already rock hard and had precum covering the head of his cock. He had her hold her tits together and lean her head down. With each thrust, he pushed his cock head into her mouth. Once he started, he told Sam how he used to fantasize about her last year. He said he would jackoff to the thought of fucking her great tits and coming on her face. Before the two minutes was up he shot a big load of cum on her face. He then pulled her head down and finished coming in her mouth for the remaining time he had left. When he pulled his cock out of Sam's mouth, Lisa leaned over and licked his cum off her face. She told us no sense wasting it.

Round three had Sam read the question. We all did are next shot of vodka. We were now up to five shot by my count. Two before we started and three during the game. The question was "how did I lose my virginity?" I selected waking up naked and hungover. The other choices were survivor's guilt, glory holes, date rape, daddy's belt, Lady Gaga, and 7 days and 7 nights of dry humping. Sam told us it has to be, waking up naked and hungover. I told everyone that was mine. I told them I wanted to have Lucas fuck me on top of the table while Sherri rides on my face backwards. I wanted her to watch her boyfriend fuck me, while I was eating her pussy. I tell her I also what to hear her encouraging Lucas to fuck me harder and deeper.

I laid down on the table with my legs hanging over the end. Sherri got up and moved so that her pussy was right above my face. I reached up and pulled her down on me. Lucas moved between my legs and he slid his cock into me. I raised my legs up to his head and locked my feet behind his neck. As Lucas was pumping into my pussy, I was licking Sherri's pussy. I could still taste Lucas's cum that was pouring out of her pussy. I hear her telling him to go ahead and fuck that pussy hard. He had grabbed my thighs and used them to pull me harder into him. I did not start the timer when we started, so I have no idea how long we were going at it. Lucas was the first to cum and he pushed deep into me and held my thighs tight to him. He let his cum squirt deep inside of me. He pulled out and moved away when he was finished coming. Sherri bent down and started to lick my pussy and suck her boyfriend's cum out of me.

Sherri was the next to cum and I held her tight to me and suck hard on her clit the whole time she was orgasaming. She never quit licking me until I also started to cum. She sucked my clit into her mouth hard just like I did for her. When I was finally done, she rolled off me and turned around.

We started to kiss and hold each other. When we finally looked up, I saw Jay and Brian with Lisa on the floor. Brian had his cock in her mouth and Jay was fucking her from behind. Sam was sitting backwards on Troy's lap and working his cock in and out of her. Lucas was leaning against the table and Sam was sucking on his cock.

I told Sherri that it looked like the game was over. I asked her if she ever did anything like that before. She told me never. She said the most she ever did was give Lucas a blowjob in front of his friends and a couple of time flashed the guys when they were out. She let me know that it always turned her on knowing that people were looking and watching her. She told me that she only let Lucas fuck her one time before tonight and that was only two days ago. She told me tonight when he fucked her was so much better. She told me she was so turned on, that she was dripping wet by the time he slid his cock into her. She told me she had came once in the limo and that she came a second time while he was fucking her in the bedroom.

I then asked her if she ever thought about have sex with a woman. She told me, she had always been a tomboy growing up. That she had looked at other girls with a desire to either be like them or maybe even be with them. She was never sure what she wanted but was too afraid to try anything. I asked her now that she had a chance to be with me what did she think. She told me that she was nervous when I told them what my choice was. She then told me that once I started licking and sucking on her pussy, she was very overwhelmed by how great it felt. She said that Lucas had several times went down on her but he was nowhere close as good at it as I was. I told her not to worry, that with practice I was sure he would get better. Not to disappoint her, I added most likely, he will never get to be as good as I am. I told her that I have been with more woman then Lucas could ever hope to be with.

I ended up sharing one of the bedrooms with Sherri and Lucas. We spent the night playing around. I showed each of them how to improve some of their techniques. By the time I fell asleep Lucas had truly improved his oral ability. I had him go down on me until I came several more times. Once I was satisfied he got it, I had him do the same for Sherri. I also showed Sherri how to deep throat Lucas and let him come while she held his cock completely in her mouth.

When I got up the next morning, Sherri and Lucas were cuddled up together. I found Sam on the couch laying on top of Brian. When I looked in the other bedroom I found Lisa sucking Troy's cock and Jay was between her legs and eating her out. I climbed in next to Jay. I gave him a blowjob. When he came, I swallowed what he had left.

I then jump in the shower. Sam joined me a few minutes later. We took turns lathering each other up. When I had her cleaned up, I pushed her against the shower wall and took my time sucking her tits. I had been thinking about sucking on them from the moment she got to my house. I was fingering her pussy the whole time I sucked on her tits. When she started to cum, I keep rubbing her clit and let my middle finger slide into her asshole. I let her completely calm down from her orgasam before I let he lose.

By ten o'clock, everyone was up and showered. My husband met the girls and me down stairs and we head home. I had promised him that we would take care of him when we got back to the house. Jay and the rest of them piled into Lucas's car and head out. This was a great night and I am glad I went along with Jay's request.

12