Jealous As Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone started chanting, "Go, Tyler! Go, Tyler, Go! Go! Go! Tyler!"

You could see him fumble a little, and Beth took her now free right hand and reached back and grabbed his dick and put it inside her. Tyler thrust forward, and just like that, he was fucking my wife. Tyler started pounding her really fast and slapped at her ass playfully. The rhythm of his fucking changed the rhythm of her blow job, so now, every time he thrust forward, she would swallow more of the guy she was blowing.

Someone else entered the circle, and the camera panned back, and we could see that someone was about to fuck Alexis. The scene pretty much went into chaos after that. The circle broke up, and Beth and Alexis moved next to each other, on all fours facing opposite directions. Guys moved in and out getting blow jobs. Tyler let out a yelp as he grabbed my wife's ass with both hands and was obviously cumming inside of her.

When Tyler finished shaking, he pulled out and bent over and gave Beth a kiss on her ass, and patted it, and said, "Good little doggy."

All the guys went nuts with laughter again, and even I found myself shaking my head and laughing.

Rick, holding the camera, jerked around, and still holding onto the camera, moved in behind Beth.

She turned around and saw who it was.

She saw the camera, and everything stopped for a second. "I want that tape back after this" was all she said.

Rick must have nodded and aimed the camera down at his dick and zoomed in as he moved closer towards her ass. She reached back and helped him put himself in. As she did, it became apparent he wasn't wearing a condom.

A guy on the couch yelled out, "Fucking Beth bareback! Oh yeah!"

I got slightly dizzy as I watched the angle from about two feet, as his dick went in and out of my wife. In almost no time, he pulled out and started cumming all over her ass. As cum dripped down my wife's ass over the words Zeta and Slut and onto the floor a little, it was indeed an astounding sight. The tape went to static and stopped as Rick must have shut the camcorder off. The guys in the room started reminiscing about other things and giving an occasional high five like they were 20-year-old frat boys once again. I looked at Tyler and said I better go. He said he was going too, and we said goodbye to the other guys and walked into the hallway.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that," said Tyler.

"I'm not taking it personally, don't worry," I said, "I'm just a little shocked right now."

He shook his head like he understood, and we walked in silence back to our rooms. I got to my room and went in. The lights were out, and Beth was lying there on the bed on her stomach, naked, sleeping. It looked like she had been waiting for me but fell asleep. Confused, angry, and more than turned on, I slipped out of my clothes and gently got into bed beside Beth. I woke her up by jabbing my dick into her from behind. We fucked like rabbits for about an hour and fell asleep. I would have to talk to her about the tape another time.

12