Jealous Daughter

Story Info
A daughter that wants her daddy all for herself.
2.8k words
4.06
58k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'm not the best writer so don't take my grammar too seriously.

***

It was a hot Saturday morning. Jane got out of bed and did her normal routine. Her father and mother was married for ten years until one day her father caught her mom cheating with another man in their own home. Turns out, the man she was caught cheating with was a co-worker from work. They have been sleeping together for three months. Jane's father filed for a divorce and the last time they saw each other was at court. She didn't even want half custody of their daughter. She was pregnant with her co-worker's child and left them both to start a life with him. The last time Jane and her father heard about her, he have left her to be a pregnant single mother. Ever since then, Jane and her father have grown closer throughout the past eight years since her mother left. Jane just turned 18 last month and she was excited to finally be an adult now. So far, she have only slept with two guys and they both used to be her boyfriends.

Jane was a gymnastic in middle school and high school so she always kept her body in a tight shape. She was wearing a blue short and a white tank top. She walk into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge. She went into the living room and check to see what was on TV. She couldn't find anything that hold her attention so she went to look outside of the window. She saw Nancy their neighbor across the street having a conversation with her father. She saw both of them laughing and for some strange reason, she starts to get jealous. Her father had dated three woman since the divorced but none of the relationship didn't even last a year except for the last one. Jane just want her father to be with the right woman but she was always possessive of her father. She saw her father walking back to the house and she pretended that she was watching TV. She heard her father walked in the house and the door closed.

"Good morning, daddy."

"Good morning, sweetie. Did you just woke up now?"

"Yes daddy, I did. I just woke up ten minutes ago." Jane lied.

"I'm going to go outside and clean up the backyard."

Jane stood up. "Wait daddy."

"What is it, sweetie?"

"Daddy, I don't like you talking to our neighbor Nancy."

He smiled. "Sweetie, you don't like me talking to any woman."

"It's because I don't trust them, daddy. I don't want you to get hurt again."

"Your father is going to be okay. We were just talking. That's all."

"No daddy, it wasn't. I see the way she look at you and the way she touch your arm."

"Sweetie, I'm starting to think you don't like any one touching your father."

"Well, they can touch you but I just don't trust them."

"Well then, sweetie, trust me."

"I do, daddy, more than you know." She wonder if she said too much.

"Sweetie, I really have to clean up the backyard."

He walk over to her, gave her a kissed on the forehead and went to the backyard.

Jane went into her room for an hour and came back to the living room. She saw her father talking to Nancy again but on their front yard. She gave him a plate of food and walk off to her home across the street. He walks into the house.

"Daddy, what is that?"

"It's just some spaghetti that she've made."

"Daddy, you don't know if that's poison or not. You should throw it away."

"Sweetie, you're over exaggerating."

"Maybe I am, daddy, but can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, you can ask me anything, sweetie."

"How come you don't look at me the same way you look at Nancy?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you look at her like she's pretty. Am I not pretty, daddy?"

"Sweetie, you are pretty. I'm very lucky to have you as my daughter."

"But only just as a daughter?"

"Of course. Is that bad?"

"No, but..."

"But what?"

"I want you to look at me like how you look at Nancy."

"Sweetie, I think you and Nancy are both pretty but you are my daughter and Nancy is not."

"Nevermind, daddy. You don't get it." Jane start to walk away.

He follows her from behind. "Sweetie, what is it that I don't get. Please tell your father what's going on?"

"I see you give compliments to girls before including Nancy. I would like to get compliments every now and then too."

"Don't guys give you compliment all the times?"

"They do but it's not the same."

"What's not the same? How is my compliments any different from theirs?"

"Because..."

"Because what, sweetie?"

"Because daddy, I want to hear you say it to me and not them."

There was a long pause.

"You are very pretty." Her father broke the silence.

"What?"

"I say that you're very pretty."

"But only as your daughter, right?"

"Yes, but also as a woman."

Jane realized that her father was being serious.

"Do you think I'm...um...sexy?"

He hesitated at first. "Yes."

"I want to hear you say it, daddy."

Another pause.

"Daddy, are you going to tell me or not?"

More pause.

"I knew you think I was ugly." Jane start to walk away again.

He stopped her in her tracks and stood in front of her. He look deep into her eyes. "You are very sexy."

Jane couldn't believe what her father just told her. The fact the he added "very" surprised her and made her very aroused.

"Thank you daddy." She head to her room.

The next morning she woke up, she met her father in the kitchen. She thought things will be awkward but he just pretended like everything was normal.

"Daddy...um...about yesterday. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, sweetie. It's a father's job to make his daughter feel good about herself. I'll start trying to give you compliments. By the way, you look amazing today."

"Daddy, I look like this every morning."

"I know and that's why I say amazing. Anyways, I missed my alarm earlier this morning. I was wondering if you want to go jogging with your old man. Do you think you can keep up, sweetie?"

"You bet I can, daddy. Let me go change into my jogging short."

Minutes later, Jane came back to the living room with her jogging short. Her father stopped what he was doing and stared at her for a few seconds.

"What is it, daddy?"

"You got some very nice legs, sweetie."

"Well, it took you long enough to notice."

"I've been notice for awhile but I just didn't want to say anything until now."

"You have some nice legs too, daddy."

He look down at his legs. "These are hairy. Yours are smooth and soft."

"How would you know, daddy? You haven't touch them before. At least...not yet."

He felt his heart beat fast and something begins to grow.

"Common, sweetie. Let's go jogging."

They went jogging for about two hours. Taking breaks here and there and getting some more water along the way. They even stop to talk and joke together. As soon as they got home, Nancy came up to Jane's father and they're started talking. Jane hated it. She wanted her father all for herself. Few minutes later, he came inside the house.

"What did she want, daddy?"

"She wanted to go out and grab something to eat."

"Did you told her no?"

"I did."

Jane got very happy.

"But I told her that we can go out to eat tonight."

"Daddy, I told you I don't trust her."

"Sweetie, I don't understand why you're so protective of me. That's my job as a father and not yours."

"I don't like her, daddy."

"You didn't like my last three girlfriends either too. Do you not want your father to be happy?"

"I want you to be happy, daddy, but not with her."

"If not her then who?" He raised his voice a little.

"I want you to be happy with..."

"Sweetie, you have a habit of pausing on your sentences."

"I want you to be happy with me, daddy."

There was a long pause.

"I am happy with you."

"Yes but I want you to love me."

"Sweetie, I do love you."

"I want you to love me like how a man love a woman."

Another pause.

"But that's not possible."

"It is for me, daddy. It have always been since mom left us."

"But I'm your father."

"And that's why I love you so much. Daddy, why do you think I'm so jealous of all your girlfriends. It is because I want to be with you."

"Sweetie, we can still be together without...that."

"But I want more, daddy. I want all of you."

"But you do have all of me."

"I don't think I do, daddy. I'm still missing one more thing."

"What is it that you're missing from me?"

"Your love."

"But sweetie, you do have my love."

"Not that kind of love, daddy. A different kind of love."

"What kind of love are you talking about?"

"The love between a man and a woman."

"Oh, that kind of love."

"Did you mean it, daddy?"

"Mean what?"

"When you told me that I was pretty and sexy."

"Um...yes."

"So you are attracted to me."

More pause.

"Just tell me no, daddy and I'll stop being jealous of whoever talk to you."

Jane start to walk away and then all of sudden her father grab her arms and turn her around.

"Wait." He kissed her on the lips. Not like a father but more like a lover.

Their tongue smashes into each other. Jane father's hands move away from her back and down to her ass. He pull her closer to him and gently squeezed her ass. Jane wanted to feel her father's hands on her ass for the longest and now that she's actually feeling him squeezing her ass, it made her very wet. Jane's father pick her up by her ass and put her on the kitchen counter. Jane can feel her father's hands gripping her soft thigh as they continue kissing passionately. He kissed her lips, neck, and her upper chest. They haven't has sex, yet, and she was already soaking wet. Jane reach down into her father's jogging short and start to stroke his cock. She can feel his veins by the erection from his cock. Jane's father snapped back into reality and stopped her.

"Wait. This isn't right. We shouldn't be doing this."

"I want you, daddy"

"No sweetie, you shouldn't. I shouldn't. We have to stop this." He fix his short and went outside.

Jane was so confused as she stand alone by herself. Thirty minutes later he came back inside to grab his car keys and drove off. Jane wonder where her father was going. She knew that things probably won't be the same any more. Two hours later he came back home. He took a shower and got dressed. He walk over to Jane's bed room door.

"Um...sweetie. I'm going to go out with Nancy for dinner and I'll be back. I made some chicken and eggs just in case you're hungry."

He went over to Nancy's house to pick her up for the date. Jane went to take a shower after her father left. Jane couldn't believe how close she was to having her father but now it's clear that he doesn't want her. He would rather be with Nancy. She thought about Nancy having sex with her father and it drove her crazy inside. It was true what they say, you don't get to choose who you love and she was feeling the pain. She cried her eyes out and was so mad about how things have turn out for her. She finish her shower and went back to bed in a black night gown. She figure it was time for her to move out. She has a friend that just had a room mate who moved out recently. She knew she couldn't be around her father any more after just being turn down. She suddenly hear the front door open and foot steps in the hall way. It couldn't be her father coming back from his date already. It's only been forty minutes since he left. She heard a familiar voice from outside of her door.

"Sweetie, it's me, daddy. Can I come in?"

She quickly straighten her sad face. "Um...yes daddy, you can come in."

He slowly walk over to her and sat down on the bed.

"Daddy, what are you doing here? I thought you were on a date with Nancy."

"I was but I came back."

"Did you forgot something?"

"I did. I forgot to finish what I've started."

He kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

"Daddy, you're not going to stop me again, are you?"

"No sweetie, I'm not."

"Promise."

"I promise."

They kissed again as their tongue glides with each other. He laid on top of her. He took off her night gown shirt and start sucking his daughter's breast. Jane let out a moan as soon as she felt her father took her nipple inside of his mouth. She had men sucked on her nipples before but having her own father sucking her nipples, it made her feel even more aroused. Jane closed her eyes with her mouth open as she enjoy the pleasure of her father's mouth sucking on her breast. Jane's father work his way down to her navel and playing with it for a little bit. He took off the rest of night gown and begin rubbing her beautiful clit.

"I've never seen a pussy as wet as yours. Are you that turn on by your father?"

"Daddy even when you hug me, I get turn on."

"Daddy is going to make you very wet, sweetie."

Jane's father start fingering her wet pussy. First with one finger and then follow by two fingers.

"Oh daddy, you're making my pussy even wetter."

Jane felt a slimy touch insider her pussy and she knew it was her father's tongue. Jane was hypnotized by her father's fingers and tongue. Her back was arching and her toe was curling. None of her past boyfriends has ever made her feel this good before. Jane thinks to herself "My own daddy is eating my pussy and it's the best feeling ever!"

"Yes daddy yes! It feel so fucking good, daddy! You make my pussy feel so good, daddy!"

He was a little shocked to hear how loud his daughter is especially with her cussing. He dig his tongue deep into his daughter's pussy as he lick every area. He hear a mumble of sentence from Jane.

"What did you say, sweetie?"

"Fuck me daddy."

"Say it again."

"Fuck me daddy."

"I still can't hear you."

"Fuck me daddy."

"I need you to say it louder, sweetie."

"FUCK ME DADDY!"

He put his cock in her pussy and start pounding aggressively. Jane can feel every inches of her father's cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. Jane had sex before but actually feeling her own father's cock penetrating deep inside of her pussy made her feel very hot. She had never felt this wet before during sex and it was her own father that made her extremely horny.

"Fuck me harder, daddy! Fuck me harder, daddy!

"Is that what you want from daddy, huh? You wanted daddy to fuck your tight little pussy."

"Fuck your little girl's pussy, daddy! Your little girl wants to feel daddy's big cock inside of her."

"I didn't raised you to talk to your daddy in that tone but...I like it. Where do you want daddy to cum, sweetie?"

"Cum in my mouth, daddy. I want to taste you."

"Sweetie, open your mouth. Daddy's cumming now."

Jane open her mouth as her father squirted all over her tongue. Loads after loads of her father's cum spilled into her mouth. She swallow her father's cum and suck whatever is left on his cock.

"Be careful, sweetie, it's sensitive."

"Mmmm, daddy's cum taste yummy."

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Of course I am, daddy. Aren't you too?"

"I am, more than I thought I would. Now come here so I can hold you in my arms, sweetie."

Jane move closer to her father's side as they cuddle. He gently rubbed her cheek.

"You're the best, sweetie. I mean it."

"You're the best too, daddy. So daddy, does this mean that we're together now."

He kissed her on the lips and smiled.

"Yes, it does, sweetie. Yes, it does."

The End