Jealous E: Eli

Story Info
A Short BTB stories of jealous people with E names.
1.4k words
4.02
48k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arsawyer
arsawyer
448 Followers

I wanted to offer a few BTB stories featuring fictional tales drawn from a few people that I have known in my life, with the letter 'E' in their names. Hope you enjoy them.

ELI

As I sit in this jail cell, I wait for my time before the judge. I called my sister, and she'll get my attorney to be here soon, I'm sure of it. She's a legal secretary for a nice local firm.

Tonight, I may have let my jealousy get the best of me. I didn't really have a choice because the choice was made for me by my wife.

As we courted, she learned pretty quick that I was the jealous type. More than one fight happened because some guy crossed a line. I wasn't the paranoid type that thinks anytime my wife is late that she's cheating, but she is very attractive so she gets her share of male attention. Over the years, I have controlled it better.

As we neared our twenty year anniversary, our daughter had left the nest for college. Where I thought that we would rekindle the flame of our love, my wife began to pull away from me. A small bit at a time.

It had been several months since we had been intimate, and it looked like it was up to me to spark the fire.

I own and operate a national chain insurance agency. I have built it to be one of the highest grossing agencies. I have taken the profits and invested in other business and real estate so taking Friday afternoon office isn't a problem.

I made dinner reservations for her favorite restaurant. I stopped a bought her flowers and her favorite wine. I arrived home a few minutes before her normal arrival time from work. She didn't arrived at her normal time.

When she was an hour late, I started to worry. I texted over and over for an hour, then I called her phone every fifteen minutes, but got her voicemail. I was blowing her phone up.

Around seven pm, she finally answered in an angry voice. "Eli, what do you want? I am having dinner."

"What do you mean having dinner?"

"Eli, I am on a date, and I might be home later tonight, or maybe tomorrow." She hung up.

I called back, and it went to voice mail.

My wife forgot two important things: One, I am a jealous man, and Two, we had 'Find-A-Phone' apps on our phones, and had it since our daughter was a teenager.

I looked for her phone, and it pinged at restaurant only five minutes from our house. I grabbed a trash bag from the pantry, and went to our bedroom where I filled it with some of her clothes and under garments. Tied it off and threw in my trunk.

As I drove, I could not decide if my anger was jealousy or angry from disrespect. She and whoever she was with, were disrespecting our marriage and me. What kind of man wants to fuck some other man's wife so bad that it destroys a family and a marriage. I didn't know it now, but I was going to know in a few minutes.

A moment of clarity took me. I stopped outside of my car and texted my older sister, that I was going to need an attorney, and two more words, "She Cheated!".

I walked into the restaurant carrying the trash bag. I looked around and I didn't see my wife. The hostess tried to get me out of the restaurant because I barged past her at the hostess station. I took out my phone, and dialed my wife. I heard my ringtone ringing and I moved quickly toward it.

I saw the man. Looking about ten years younger than me, he was facing me, and my wife had her back to me. He began looking at me as I carried the trash bag at left my side. As I neared the table, he gleamed who I was. He smirked at me.

The trash bag dropped to the floor, and without saying a word, I slammed my right fist into his face. Then I slammed my left fist across his chin. He tensed as I grabbed his head and repeatedly beat it down onto the tabletop. Again and again.

Her screams at me went to deaf ears. I glanced and looked at the fear in her eyes as I threw her boyfriend onto the restaurant carpet where I stomped both of his hands before kicking him in the balls with all of my might.

This guy wanted to get fucked tonight, but all he got was 'fucked up'.

"Here's your shit." I said just before two cooks and a manager tackled me. They locked me in the manager's office until the police arrived.

The police let me speak with my attorney. I had met him several times at my sister's functions. He was a nice man, but had a rep as 'Mr. Hardass" in the courtroom. My sister came with him. I told my side of the story.

He nodded that I had no priors and was a business owner in the community. A citizen of good standing, it wouldn't be a problem to get me out. I asked my sister to go to my house, and check on things. She had a key.

I told her that our home security system had interior cameras that record the entry areas of the house and record audio as well. For her personal and financial safety to stay within those areas. I didn't know what my wife might accuse her of.

She pulled a recorder from her handbag. Letting me know it wasn't her first rodeo.

Sis's boss was now going to be my new personal attorney. He was sharp as they say. I was released the next day without a bond. He suggested action against my wife's employer. The younger man was the owner's son. Somehow, my attorney had found a lot about him, in a short while. Seems that 'Junior' leaves a lot debris behind him.

My sister picked me up at the station, and took me to the impound lot to retrieve my car. She handed the recorder from her visit to the house. She explained that my wife was there when she got there. She told me that my wife wasn't crying, but had been drinking my good stuff. She looked more fearful of me than remorseful.

The audio told me the conversation. They each accused the other that they didn't need to be there. 'I live here' against 'my brother threw you out'. She badgered my wife like she was an attorney. "What was she thinking?" "You know Eli is a jealous man." "There will retribution from Eli." "How many men are you fucking?" "How long have you been fucking your Boss's son?" That one got a look, I'm sure.

My wife's answers were not reassuring of my peace of mind. Though she denied other lovers except for my sparing partner. She admitted to flirting with touching and kissing. Spreading bullshit that she began feeling old when our daughter got to be a teenager, and she needed to know that she was still attractive. My sis told her that she didn't believe that bullshit, and she probably didn't want to be there when I got home, and expect divorce papers by mid week.

I clicked off the recorder as we sat in the car waiting on mine to be unblocked so I could drive it out.

In hindsight, I looked back at all the times in our first ten years when I got into fights with other men over her, was it started by her flirting? Did the men start the flirting or did she? For the sake of my daughter, I had tried to not 'embarrass' her by fighting over her mother. She was a kid, and didn't understand. A man protects his love ones.

I will eventually have to face her, and have a discussion about this. After watching the security video and watching her actually look remorseful when my sister told her to expect divorce papers mid week, I decided to wait a while and let her squirm as long as I can. Maybe a month or two.

The call to my daughter showed that her mother had already gotten into her head. She was against me. I should forgive her mother's one mistake. I rebutted with, "Was it really only one time? Or was it she was caught one time?"

After fifteen minutes, I was getting nowhere. I hung up. I wasn't going to get my daughter to my mindset... Liberal brainwashed college kids.. I wonder how my daughter is going to pay for college without my help?

arsawyer
arsawyer
448 Followers