Jealousy is a Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you mean?" George asked.

"From experience, his jealousy borders on pathological. If we can do something to stir that up, he might lose the plot and implicate himself."

"How can we achieve this outcome?" I asked.

"Simple. If he's hanging around outside in the morning, our show of affection when you leave will be even more demonstrative..."

"I thought this morning was pretty good."

"Wait until tomorrow. He'll see it and chuck a wobbly. All that you need to do is to stay calm, like you did this morning, and that will wind him up even more. Then, tomorrow night we rock up at his favourite eatery all loved up and not afraid to show it. If that doesn't rock his boat, nothing will."

"I assume from this that you plan for me to spend the night here, with you."

"That is the general idea. Do you remember your promise from last night?"

"I seem to remember it was something about us making love."

"I intend to hold you to that."

"Don't you think that we're jumping the gun?"

"No. I love you, and I'm sure that you love me, what could be more natural than we take it to the next level?"

"Do you think this is something that we should be discussing in front of your father?"

"Don't mind me, you're old enough to make up your own minds." George gave me the impression that he was all in favour.

It wasn't long after dinner that Zanna and I adjourned to her bedroom. It wasn't long after that that we found ourselves in her bed, naked in her bed. "He's ready for action." It hadn't taken much for him to be ready, some gentle manipulation had him rearing to go. Zanna placed my hand over her pussy and pushed a finger in. "Pussy's ready." She straddled me and began to slide up and down on him.

My previous sexual experience did not prepare me for her, she was sensitive, she was loving, and she was not in any hurry to finish. When we got there it was amazing, I had never been so loved in my life.

"Wasn't that worth waiting for?"

"Most definitely."

After two more amazing experiences we drifted off to sleep. My previous encounters were nothing as good as this, and it got better. I was woken early by her wanting more of the same, and it took no time at all before he was also wanting the same.

I stepped through the front door and turned to kiss her goodbye. Locked in a passionate embrace, I wasn't expecting her to reach down, slide my zipper down and grab him, caressing my now hard cock for all the world to see, well at least her husband Dean, who had waited for this moment to get out of his car.

"You lying bastard! I suppose that you're going to try to tell me that you haven't been fucking my wife."

"We are not going to lie to you," Zanna told him, "But last night was the first time. I needed to find out for myself what a good lover felt like."

"Bullshit! I know for a fact that the two of you have been at it for at least a month."

"What evidence do you have," it was my turn, "to back that statement? If you have any, put up or shut up."

"Do you want to see it?" He was getting worked up by now. "I don't have it with me, but I do have it."

"Seeing is believing and until I see definitive evidence, I won't believe you." I got into my car and, after a final passionate kiss from Zanna, drove to work.

The report into the brakes of Zanna's car were damning enough, but it was the happy snaps that left no doubt as to the intent, someone wanted Zanna dead and there's no second guess as to the most viable suspect, Dean Wilson, Zanna's husband.

While the evidence was damning it was not proof enough for prosecution. I took the file over to Homicide and they agreed to investigate.

Dean was seated at his regular table, and he wasn't alone. "The young lady with him looks like his secretary." Zanna said as we reached our table. I beat the waiter for the pleasure of sliding the chair in when Zanna sat down, and what a pleasure it was, her dress, from my perspective, left little to the imagination. I leaned over and kissed her lips. She held my head in her hand for some time before releasing me. As she lowered her hand, she 'accidentally' brushed the front of my trousers.

I sat down quickly to avoid embarrassment as he headed north.

"He's seen us." Zanna said after the waiter had left with our order. "And he doesn't look happy what with being caught having dinner with his secretary."

"It won't be the first time." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been trolling for ammunition to use against him if he keeps pestering us. If you want to really wind him up, I have a plan."

"What devious master plan have you in mind?"

"When our food arrives, I will offer you a taste of what I have. When the fork arrives, take my hand in both of yours and make believe that you're given me the best blow job ever. Do you think you can manage that?"

"You watch me."

Our food arrived and we put my plan onto action. "This is nice, would you like to try it?" I had some of my food on my fork and held it for her to taste. Holding my hand in both hers, her mouth opened, and the proffered food disappeared into it. When she finished with her suggestive movements, she withdrew the fork and wiped the non-existent cum from around her mouth. I don't know about him, but I was getting turned on by it.

"That was priceless." She said, smiling, "He was sitting there with his mouth open, and his food fell from his fork. I believe that he's beginning to regret his decision to dispose of me so that he can take his relationship with his secretary to the next level."

"I get the impression that his jealous outbursts may be designed to force you to leave him so that he can claim the breakdown of your marriage was your fault."

"I've been thinking along those lines myself. I wonder how long him and her have been having it off?"

"About a month, if my information is correct. He was hoping that you would react as you did and storm off in your new car, and that you would have an accident because of the speed you were driving at. He tampered with your brakes to help the process along."

"Can you prove that?"

"Not yet."

If we thought Dean's reaction to Zanna 'blowing' a fork full of food was priceless, it paled into insignificance compared to me standing behind her to slide the chair out so she could stand up. I leaned over and kissed her and, in the process my hands casually cupped her breasts, she held them to her for several seconds before releasing them and standing up.

Arm in arm we left the restaurant to be followed soon after by an angry Dean and his bewildered companion. Tomorrow morning could prove interesting, Zanna was having to go back to work, her sick leave, caused by the shock of her accident, being over.

We were getting the hang of this making love thing, any resemblance between it and my previous experience being purely coincidental. Zanna was puffing and blowing from the effort. "This is so much better than what I had with Dean. It's probably because, due to a lack of experience, we weren't aware of how good it could be, given half a chance. There is no way I want to go back to that."

Dean didn't let us down. Seeing the two of us walking to my car was too much for him, he lost the plot totally, charging across the road to confront us, yelling and screaming abuse at the top of his voice. "You think that you're her only lover, don't you. Let me tell you, when I accused her lover of giving her that car, it was her father I was referring to. She and her father have been fucking for years, since she was a teenager."

"Are you accusing her and her father of committing incest?" I threw at him.

That set him off again. He seemed to have missed the fact that, this morning, I was in uniform. Yelling and screaming at a policeman is not a good look.

It didn't take long for the police to arrive following a call from George who emphasised his name and occupation when reporting the disturbance.

The presence of police and the handcuffs he was wearing did little to abate the abuse as he was shoved, none to gently, into the back of the cage car. We could hear his voice receding as the car drove away.

"Well, that was exciting." Zanna said as we drove off. "There's no truth to his accusation by the way.

"I never thought there was."

At the next red light, I leaned over and kissed her. "I love you."

"Ditto."

In the usual scheme of things, following an accident, the vehicle is taken to a crash repairer to evaluate the cost of repairs. That is if it is a simple matter of the driver losing control of the vehicle. If the police were involved it the matter, the insurance company would request a report. If the police report contains information that the incident may have involved either a mechanical failure of the involvement of a third party, then the insurer may not cover the cost of repairs.

I withdrew from the investigation due to my relationship with Zanna. The investigating officer referred the matter to Homicide to investigate Dean's involvement and whether a charge of attempted murder would have legs. I would not like to be in Dean's shoes about now.

Zanna rang me as I was propping my bike outside my favourite lunch place. "Where are you taking me for dinner tonight?"

"That is going to be a surprise. I'll pick you up from your place at six-thirty. Casual will be fine."

"Slumming it, are we?"

"You'll see, I say nothing."

She had never been to my place, so was intrigued when I pulled up in the driveway of a small cottage. "Here we are, Chez Pete."

I opened her door and she looked at my house before kissing me. "I never expected anything like this. You are full of surprises, aren't you?"

"What did you expect, a garbage tip? Up until a couple of days ago I had nothing better to do than make sure that my place has been clean and tidy and, if you cast your mind back, over the past few days I have spent very little time here."

"I guess that I have never met a man like you before."

"Well, get ready for your next surprise." I set about throwing together one of my, what do these celebrity chefs call them, signature dishes.

"How is it that you're still single?" Zanna said as she wiped her lips after the last morsel had passed them. "I would have thought that you'd have young ladies queueing to snare you."

"If you must know, I have had my fingers burnt several times and that has made me very cautious when it comes to women. The exception being you, I felt comfortable talking with you from the very beginning, and after the first time we made love, that was it, we are getting married."

"Aren't you forgetting one minor detail, I am married."

"In name only. What you have is not a marriage and you aren't happy with Dean."

"You are right, I'm not happy, I haven't been for at least a year."

"What happened a year ago?"

"My father was very ill, and I was spending a lot of time looking after him, Mum wasn't coping at all well."

"What was wrong with him, he seems fine now."

"He had cancer and was on chemo for an extended period of time. Mum couldn't cope with his reactions to the chemo, he was a shadow of the man that she fell in love with. Anyway, because I was spending a lot of time with Mum and Dad, Dean got it into his head that I was having an affair. When I explained to him that I was caring for my father, he, in his distorted thinking took 'caring' the wrong way. No manner of explanation could change his thinking."

"I expect that this is when he began looking elsewhere for female companionship?"

"I guess so, although I had lost interest in him by this time."

"It's strange, here he is having an affair and that's okay, while you, who are having an affair only in his mind, at least up until now, is not okay."

Zanna got up and came around to my side of the table. Once she was comfortably seated on my lap with her arms around my neck and her forehead resting on my, she kissed me. "My darling man, what we have is not an affair, it is the real thing and because Dean has made marriage to him untenable, we are no longer married, by definition we are not having an affair."

"I'll go along with that." It was hard standing up with her on my lap, we untangled ourselves and headed for the bedroom. The dishes were going to have to wait until the morning.

It had been a long time since my bed had been subjected to the forces that it experienced over the next several hours until exhaustion took over, but it survived.

My shower was barely big enough for the two of us, but it would have to do until I made renovations that would include enlarging it.

Life for me was getting very interesting. I had a woman that, at least in my mind, I was going to spend the rest of life with, I had a new breakfast routine that has gone from no breakfast to one that included cereal and coffee, and kisses, and cuddles before we both had to go to work.

While all of this was happening, the investigation was continuing.

I had no sooner arrived at work when Sergeant Jim Cooper dropped by. "This is one seriously fucked up guy you threw at us. We haven't been able to get any sense out of him, all he can talk about is that his wife has been having affair after affair, including with her own father, and now with you. We have been asking direct questions that require a simple yes or no answer, and he immediately heads off to another planet. We sprung on him that we knew that he was having an affair, and his response was, 'that has nothing to do with anything'. What are we going to do? Charging him with causing a disturbance will only cost him money, no gaol time."

"You'll have to wind him up and hope that he'll admit to tampering with Zanna's car. You could explain to him that you have investigated his accusation of the alleged incestuous relationship between Zanna and her father and have found that the reason she was spending so much time with him was that he was very ill with cancer and her mother was not coping with the added stress. The car was a thank you present from her parents following his remission. You could then let him know that her driving was not the cause of the accident, the cause was that her brakes had been tampered with and see his reaction."

I got home a little later than usual and had only just changed from my uniform to casual clothes when there was a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I opened the door to be greeted by the most amazing apparition I had ever seen. Zanna was amazing enough, but it was what she was almost wearing that stopped me in my tracks with my mouth open. Her top could best be described as almost non-existent, and what there was of it was in danger of becoming a wardrobe malfunction. A piece of material, silk I think, little more than ten centimetres wide (4") was draped around her neck, crossed over her breasts on the way to her waist where it did a lap of her body and was tied with a bow at her front. While she was standing upright it was almost decent, just covering her breasts, but when she leant forward, as she was now doing, the material fell away from her body revealing her, swaying (not very much) in the breeze, breasts.

"That's enough looking, aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Sure, come in."

It took some time for her to get fully inside. She had to stop when she reached me, she had to kiss me, that took a little longer, she had to pull her top aside and grab my hand and place it over her breast (Left I think, but don't quote me on that.), she had to kiss me again.

I closed the door and stepped back to take it all in. "Jeesus."

"Thank you." She took my hand and moved it to the bow at her waist. "Hold this."

I held it and she spun around. The bow came lose and I stood there with one end of a silk scarf in my hand. As she completed her turn, the scarf slid from around her neck and dropped to the floor. "Jeesus."

"Thank you again."

I had noticed that, as she spun around, her skirt was a wrap-around, and a large amount of a very shapely leg was exposed, she was either wearing a thong or nothing.

She unbuttoned the waist of the skirt and it too fell to the floor, she was wearing nothing. "What are we having to eat tonight?" She asked, a wicked smile on her face.

"I don't know about you, but I plan to eat you."

"Well, get you gear off and let's get started." My tee shirt was flung into a corner and my shorts headed for the floor. He was already ready for action, and she dropped to the floor, grabbing him and kissing his head. "My, you are a handsome devil, aren't you?"

He was unable to respond, him being inside her mouth.

With an almost gymnastic manoeuvre and using my dick in her mouth to pivot, I dropped to the floor and buried my head between her legs and my tongue in her pussy.

A couple of oral orgasms later, one each, I had to ask the obvious question; "What brought this on? Not that I'm complaining mind you."

"I hope not. One of the many things sex with Dean lacked was spontaneity. It had to be the same way every time, and it lasted only as long as it took him to come."

"I don't think that we'll go down that path because you are the sexiest, most gorgeous, funniest, sexiest and creative woman that I have ever met."

"You say the sweetest things. When it comes to men you are up there with the best, you have a well-proportioned cock and you know how to use it, it's responsive to my lightest touch and, not to put too fine a point to it, you're as randy as a shit-house rat."

"I'm also hungry and in need of sustenance. What time is it? Have we been at it for that long? Stay there, don't move, I'll see what I can rustle up."

"Yes sir."

It didn't take long, thank God for microwaves, and I had set the plates on the table. "You can move now, dinner is served."

She jumped to her feet and ran to the table, pausing to plant a kiss on my lips, and sat looking at what I had served up. "This looks nice." She took a mouthful, "It even tastes nice."

"Don't sound so surprised."

"You haven't asked me the reason for me being here and so happy."

"I would have thought it was because you love me, for my good looks and intellect."

"Yes, there is that, and I hope that you're not forgetting him." To emphasise the point, she caressed him. "I filed for divorce from Dean."

"I bet he won't take that at all well."

"I no longer care what he feels or what he does, he no longer exists."

He may still have existed, but I was distracted.

I had just finished my shift when Jim Cooper approached. "Hey Pete, I was surprised by what has happened, your mate Dean has done a complete backflip. It appears as if the world as he knows it has come to a screeching halt."

"What has caused that?" I had a good idea.

"It seems as if his secretary slash latest lover, couldn't handle his jealous Hissyfits, and has dumped him. His boss has lost patience with his distraction and has sacked him, and then his wife, your intended, has filed for divorce. That was the final straw, he has come to terms with the fact that his actions have done him no favours and is prepared to bear the consequences. He has admitted to nobbling Zanna's car, He has admitted that he has no proof of anything other than a normal father/daughter relationship between them. He has consented to a psychiatric assessment and has done a deal to enter into a two-year good behaviour bond. The prosecutors have weighed up the information that we have provided and are prepared to go along with that, provided that he doesn't break the terms of the agreement."

"That's good to hear. Wait until Zanna hears the news."

I didn't have to wait long, my phone rang as I left the building. "Darling, you won't believe what has just happened!"

"Let me guess, you've had a chat with Dean and have decided to go back to him."

"What? No! He has confessed to everything, even going as far as to agree to a psych assessment and counselling."