Jean and Toni Ch. 03

Story Info
FIRST DAY. Jean and Toni begin their BBC office job.
3.7k words
4.52
13.2k
27
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,569 Followers

CHAPTER 3: FIRST DAY

"Take a deep breath."

Toni turned to look at her mom as they sat in the car in front of the office of Collins Sales. They were asked to park in the back row and there were other cars parked there they guessed were the Collins men and the other businesses.

"Did you say that for me or for yourself?"

Jean smiled and as she pulled on the door handle, she said, "Both, I think."

Outside the car, they straightened their short mini-dresses and nodded approval to each other. The first day of work, two weeks after that eventful interview. Jean had given her notice immediately and Toni quit school. As Jacob told her, the experience of working in an office will mean more than a two-year degree from a community college. They had debated how and what to wear for their first day and settled on similar outfits: form-fitting sleeveless mini-dresses with plunging bodice, lace bra and panties, sheer thigh-high stockings (the tops of which were just covered by the skirts), and 4-inch heels.

Jean had plenty of experience in an office but Toni was maybe more nervous about pleasing the men with her work as she might be pleasing them ... in the more personal side of the job. As they walked across the parking lot, thinking about that 'personal side' brought a flush to her which was magnified when the door to the office opened and Terrell stood welcoming them.

Jean noticed an immediate change to the outside appearance of the office. The large front windows and door were now covered with frosting covering much of the window and door which effectively hid the inside of the office.

"Welcome to Collins Sales, ladies." Terrell held the door for them as they entered carrying small boxes of personal items for their desks. Jean passed through first. As Toni passed, though, he patted her ass. She turned her head and gave him a wink They had thrown out scenarios over breakfast what the office time might actually be like but quickly gave up as almost anything four men might come up with was possible. Toni was sure, though, that a pat on the butt was the least of it.

They met with Jacob for an hour in his office as he went over the salary payment into direct deposit accounts, vacation, sick time, personal time, etc. Then he explained the employee profit-sharing and where they would be in it, covering health insurance, and got them signed up for it all.

Jean blurted out, "How do you keep all this straight while still running a company, sir?"

He smiled, "I'm not sure I do a very good job. I lose track of vacation time and schedules, missing updating the boys on updates and changes to plans we have through our national sales organization." He paused and studied her. "I know this is quick, but I was hoping you might consider taking all this off my plate and Toni can take on more of the word processing and project tracking." He turned his eyes to Toni, "I don't mean all of it, Toni, but enough more to free up your mom some."

She glanced at her mom and responded back to him, "However you need to use me, sir ... I mean ... ah, ah ..."

He chuckled, "Thank you, Toni. I know what you mean."

Jean added, "Sir, I'd be happy to take on those duties for you. I did have some experience with it in my last situation as long as you don't mind being bothered while I get up to speed." Of course, he said. "Sir, we've talked about this opportunity ... a lot ... and we want you and your sons to understand that we'll do anything we can to make this firm even more effective than it is. You're giving us a very unique opportunity. We're here for you, sir."

He studied both women sitting across from him. The dresses they wore were so short the only thing preventing him from seeing what was underneath was their crossed legs. This new situation was going to take some getting used to. "I can see your dedication by the way you chose to dress on your first day."

Toni responded, "Yes sir."

Jean uncrossed her legs, parted her knees, and leaned forward for intent, "Sir, we mean that in all aspects. We know why we were hired. We also intend to be highly effective employees to advance the firm. But that's half the job." She smiled, "Some days that may be 100% and other days much less. The other part of our job ... you guys just tell us. What you want, how we should dress." He smiled. "To paraphrase what Toni said earlier, sir, use us however you need."

"First days are always tough." He stood and came around the desk. The women stood and Jacob took each into his arms for a meaningful hug with a hand sliding down to their butts. He winked, "Handshakes are a thing of the past for us, I think, don't you?" They both nodded in agreement.

The morning was filled with the sons giving an overview of each of the major clients they represented and providing them with cheat sheets of important contacts, phone numbers, and email as well as their products and the customers they interact with on the clients' behalf. The morning was filled with that and they agreed to push off until the next day to review the specialized tracking software some clients required. After lunch, the men retreated to their offices doing 'sales stuff' which allowed the women time to organize their work spaces and personalize their computer settings.

Toni half-turned in her swivel chair and whispered, "Do you think any of them will ...?"

"Jacob's right, honey, first days at a new job can be different."

Then, as if Toni's question was a cue, Jacob called out from his office, "Jean? Can I see you please?"

Jean turned to Toni and it was then that she saw each of the sons appear in their office doors. She leaned over to Toni and whispered, "I think they were waiting for their father to get things started."

Matt was the quickest, "Toni, I need you."

She stood up from her desk, straightened her dress on her thighs, as far as the dress went, and turned to him. "Of course, sir, what can I do for you?"

He pulled her into him and they kissed ... deeply. As they kissed, he groped her back and ass, then pulled the tight skirt of her dress up her thighs to expose her pantie covered ass underneath. She broke the kiss and looked at the open door they were just inside.

He chuckled, "We all know what's going to be happening and the interview exposed all of us to each other. I don't think we have anything to hide. Not shy all of the sudden?"

She giggled while looking up into his face. "I guess you're right ... the idea of sex in the office includes behind closed doors. But you're right ... its no secret." With that, she pressed into him and kissed him. She pressed her hips into him and felt his arousal, the evidence of his cock pressing against her. She felt him backing her to the edge of his desk. Her dress was at her waist as he stroked her ass and a hand slid between her legs to slide over her soaked pantie covered pussy lips. She gasped and hung onto him tightly.

"I'm sorry to rush, Toni, but I have a phone call in 20 minutes."

She pulled her head back and looked into his face with a smile, "Not a problem, sir. You only need to let me know what you need." She reached behind and lowered the zipper and pulled the dress up her body and over her head. When her head was cleared, she found him loosening his slacks. She reached behind, again, to unclasp her bra, shed it, then quickly push her panties off her hips to fall to the floor.

She stood before him naked in stockings and heels. The door was open and across the space where their desks separated the men's office, she saw Terrell signal her. She smiled and nodded as Matt slipped out of his shoes and pants. He then lifted her easily and placed her on top of his desk. She lay back and felt some papers underneath her as she did but ignored that to spread her legs and feet invitingly for him. His wonderful cock (they were all fantasy cocks come true to her) was nearly hard, already. He rubbed the head along her wet slit, parting and sliding along her lips, over her clit, and back down until he found her opening.

She sucked in a breath and pulled her lower lip between her teeth in anticipation as he applied a bit of pressure so his cock head gently, slowly parted her opening, and penetrated her. She dropped her shoulders and head back onto the desk as she was slowly, steadily filled with black cock ... big black cock ... and she sighed out the held breath as if the penetration were pushing the air out of her. She felt him pull back a few inches, the head sliding inside her tightly clasping pussy, then pressing back in further. Over and over he did this, inches at a time, deeper and fuller, regaining the physical memory of being stuffed, utterly full, and completely consumed by cock. She never wanted to lose this feeling.

She felt his hands on her calves and opened her eyes. He was placing her feet over his shoulders. He was still wearing his sports shirt. They shared a lustful smile and he leaned forward, his cock sliding deeper into her in the process as he pressed his chest into her and kissed. Her knees pressed alongside her body as they kissed, his hips moving to pull and thrust his cock through her clasping, wet, steamy sleeve.

She gasped and moaned as his thrusts became more powerful, his cock slamming into the top of her pussy, deeper and deeper until she felt his pelvis bumping against her mound and jamming against her clit. All thought and consideration left her; all recognition of being in an office, the door open disappeared from her. She was being fucked gloriously.

"OH ... FUCK ... YES! Oh ... God ... I ... love ... your ... cock, sir. Oh.. yeessssss ..."

He fucked her long and hard. She felt herself being moved over the desk, the papers under her moving with her body. Suddenly, he pulled out and she groaned in frustration. She was about to protest when he pulled her off the desk and spun her around, pressing her down over the desktop, her bare breasts pressed into the desk and papers. She moved her feet wide and quickly felt full again as he slammed his cock deeply into what had to be a gaping, winking hole. She cried out at the sudden, deep penetration.

"Oh ... yesssssss ... like that ... yes, sir ... use me ... fill me ... fill me, sir!" Her breasts and body slid on the desktop with his urgent thrusts. She extended her arms and grasped the opposite desk edge to hole herself steady for him, to absorb his thrusts fully ... and orgasmed with a cry. As her pussy spasmed around the cock, she felt it too pulse and jerk before spewing cum again and again inside her with deep grunts of his own.

He lay over her, both gasping and panting for air. She felt his chest heaving, his heartbeat pressing into her back, his still hard cock inside her leaking the last of his cum. Slowly, he stood and eased his cock out of her. He stood behind her and she had the feeling he was looking at her exposed, gaping, cum leaking pussy. She blushed at the sense but found it too arousing. She was an office slut, a real 'sexetary', and it felt exciting and it was now official. She had her first office fuck. She was naked in the office and another of the men had already indicated his desire, too.

She eased herself from the desk and dropped to her knees while taking his softening cock in her hand, raising it to her opening mouth. She sucked the head to capture any remaining cum inside, then licked and sucked the length clean of their combined cum.

She stood and he gave her a kiss. "Thank you, Toni."

"No, thank you, sir. Mom and I held off since the interview. We've been waiting for this."

He smiled. "Well, then, glad to have helped out." He considered her, then, "You use 'sir' a lot. You can use our names."

"I know, sir. It just feels arousing somehow under the circumstances. I guess we're relinquishing some control to you guys and it's powerfully stimulating." She gathered up her clothes and moved to the door. "Don't forget your call, sir."

Stepping out into the open area of the offices, she peeked into Jacob's office and saw her mother similarly undressed as he was redressing. It then occurred to her that she was naked in the open area. She glanced at the front of the offices, was reminded of the frosted windows, and relaxed. She dumped her clothes on her desk, ran her fingers through her long hair, and turned to Terrell's open office door. She knocked on the open door and stood in the opening. "Sir, was there something you wanted me for?"

He looked up and gazed at the vision of the naked woman in his office doorway. All the time waiting and anticipating and it was finally real. Since the interview, it had all seemed more like an impossible dream but then this morning came and these two beautiful blondes turned up in mini-dresses flashing stocking tops and offering smiles that felt enticing even if they weren't intentionally teasing. When his dad started it off this afternoon the tension of the day reached a climax of its own. Now, the daughter is standing in his doorway naked, just fucked by his brother, and willing to have more. He stood from his desk and started pulling his shirt over his body. She quickly moved from the door to him and loosened his slacks, then dropped to her knees. Oh ... it was going to be great coming to work.

As Jacob was dressing, Jean reached for her bra and began putting it on when Jacob stopped her.

"I don't think you need to bother, Jean. I have a feeling one of my sons is out there anticipating you coming out." She smiled and glanced out the door. She bent over to grab her clothes. He added, "Are you okay, Jean?"

She stepped up to him with an armful of clothes and kissed him on the lips. "Oh, Jacob, I am definitely better than just okay. Thank you." She turned, then stopped. "It'll just take a little getting used to. The openness of it all."

She stepped from the office and noticed Toni's clothes dumped in a pile on the desk. She heard sounds coming from Terrell's office and smiled. It didn't take her long to adjust. Jean dropped her clothes on her desk and turned to Caleb's office. She too couldn't help looking to the front of the office to verify the privacy created by the covering on the windows. She stepped into the doorway of Caleb's office and leaned on the door jam. She stood quietly and watched him. She knew he would be fucking her but it still felt odd to be naked in the office.

He looked up from the file he was studying. "Jean ... damn ... you are beautiful." He rose and quickly strode to her.

She smiled at him. Her nipples were still erect and she was probably still a little flushed. She knew (she could feel) her pussy was slick with combined cum and her inner thighs would be glistening. She teased him, "I bet you say that to all the naked women you find in your office doorway."

He laughed, "True ... the one and only such time. Though, I suspect I might get the chance with Toni standing there."

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply as they stood near the open door. His hands slid over her naked body, feeling her back to her butt. He gripped her ass and pulled her tightly into his body and he pressed into her. She could feel his large cock growing inside his slacks and she began grinding her pelvis into it. She moaned as it continued to grow against her and one of his hands moved to fondle her breast. She moved just enough to create some separation between them while maintaining the kiss and pulled his sport shirt out of his slacks and up his younger hard body. He grasped his shirt from her and continued pulling it up as their kiss finally broke and she dropped down to work on his belt and slacks. She glanced up at his muscular stomach and chest as she began lowering his slack and underwear, then stopping long enough to remove his shoes and socks. As she focused on removing the rest of his clothes his long cock hung in front of her like a snake mesmerizingly swaying. Even hard, the cocks of these men did stand up like other men she knew but hung in front of them only with more sway and bounce.

Finally ready, she sat back on her heels, her left hand grasping his cock, which only partially covered it, and her right hand stroking his hard, defined stomach. His thighs were large and strong, his stomach defined, his chest like massive slabs of black beef. Her body reacted to what her eyes appreciated which added to the drooling feeling from her pussy as her increasing lubrication mixed with the cum of her recent fucking.

Her right hand slid down from his body and cupped his large hanging balls as she lifted his cock to lick the underside from base to head, then licking down one side and back up the other before opening her mouth wide and taking the head between her lips. She sucked at the head, her tongue swirling around it, and playfully scraping her teeth over it. As the head came out of her mouth, she looked up from her kneeling position.

"Thank you."

"Me? I haven't done anything, yet."

She smiled coyly, "All four of you ... ever since the interview and we knew we would be working here ... those two weeks of waiting ... all we could talk about was ... was experiencing this again. So, thank you."

He laughed, "And here we were feeling like we were sexist brutes for thinking the same way about you."

He pulled her up and she shivered as his swollen cock pressed into her abdomen. They kissed, then he exclaimed, "I need to fuck you."

She smiled through the lust, "Oh God, yes!"

He lifted her and sat her on his desk and leaned her back with his body, one hand guiding his cock to her pussy. She gasp anew as his cock head parted her lips and spread her hole. Despite being recently fucked by a similarly big cock and drooling with its cum, she still felt the deliciousness of her pussy being stretched and filled with each inch of penetration. She never wanted to lose that feeling, that sensation. He fucked in and out of her. She slid over the surface of the desk, papers and folders being moved underneath her. When, after aggressive thrusts pushing into the top of her pussy until he was fully inside, he paused. She sighed, wanting it to continue.

He said as he leaned over her, "Wrap your legs around me and hold onto my neck." She was puzzled but intrigued. She did as she was told and he lifted himself upright with her held tightly to his upper body. Her legs and arms gripped tighter as she realized what was happening and she moaned loudly as he stood upright and gravity sank her down onto his cock.

"OH ... MY ... GOD ... TERRELL!"

He shifted his hands under her ass and lifted her and let her drop on his cock. She added her own effort with her arms, loosening her hold when he loosened his. She would drop, his cock plunging up into her wet, hot, gripping sleeve, grinding and impacting their pelvises together, her clit being smashed in the process. She cried out as an orgasm surged in her with molten, volcanic effect. She tightened her grip on his neck as her orgasm crashed over her, her body, arms, and legs quaking and her pussy spasming around the tight fullness of his cock.

He slowed his thrusts as her body responded to her orgasm but soon moved them to the wall, pressed her against it with her legs still wrapped around him, and began thrusting powerfully and urgently in and out, her pussy obscenely making squishing sounds. As he slammed into her, his own climax quickly approaching, she felt another orgasm climb inside her as his cock swelled and began spewing streams of cum. Her second orgasm on his cock left her weakened and more of the support for her impossibly shifted to him and even in the haze of her orgasmic bliss, she marveled at his strength and power.

He walked them back to his desk and gently lowered her back onto the surface of the desk, kissing her mouth, cheeks, neck, and shoulders as she gasped and shuddered through the tail end of an amazing orgasm. He slowly stood up and eased his cock out of her gaping pussy. She smiled up at him, her hands sliding down her body and between her splayed legs. Her fingers played over her gaping hole and brought fresh cum to her lips which she sucked off.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,569 Followers
12