Jean Pierre Ch. 04

Story Info
Jean Pierre is sold to a retired naval captain.
1.6k words
3.65
12.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

Jean Pierre Sold

Jean Pierre was standing with his legs splayed wide displaying himself to Lord Michael's guests while one of them caned him on his back and between his legs another flogged his genitals. He moaned gasping his arousal. "Please, Masters. Fuck me let me feel your cocks in me." He saw Captain Stoner hand a pouch to Lord Michael and knew that he'd just been sold.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, please use her body as you would. She leaves here tonight to serve in Captain Stoner's dungeon."

By the end of the night he'd been used and abused repeatedly by a hundred of Lord Michael's guests all of them congratulating Captain Stoner on his acquisition of one of the best whores in England. They made him kneel and thrust a funnel deep into his anus, he groaned as a very inferior wine was poured into it to fill his ass, he moaned as the wine made his bladder swell, they plugged his ass and moved on to force the funnel deep into his throat the same wine was poured into him until his belly swelled like a pregnant woman. A stiff ball of leather now forced his mouth to remain open. His eyes pleaded for relief from the pressure on his bowels but he was also betrayed by the lust he felt. He watched as a long crate was brought in, Captain Stoner's guards forced him to lie face down, they fettered his wrists behind his back. Then they added fetters to his ankles and brought them up to attach them to his wrists. Jean Pierre groaned as they turned him over to rest on his straining arms and legs. Captain Stoner had him lifted into the crate, he stared up into the lusting gaze of his new owner wishing that his master would fuck him until he couldn't think straight. The lid came down plunging him into darkness and he heard the nails being hammered down.

The guards carried the crate out followed by Captain Stoner they strapped it down on the top of Captain Stoner's carriage. Captain Stoner got in the carriage and the guards mounted their horses to follow on behind. During the journey Jean Pierre fell into a restive sleep his dreams filled with lustful thoughts of being tortured and fucked by any guest his master would care to invite to see him suffer. It was late in the next day when they arrived at Captain Stoner's home.

"My dear Emma it has been a long journey and damned uncomfortable too."

"John you have her?"

"Yes. Guards bring the crate to her new home."

The guards got the crate down ad carried it through a door under the steps leading to the front door. The passage led to two cellars one held Captain Stoner's wine collection. The other held all the equipment needed to punish any slave they might own. Officially they owned no slaves but the powers that might be didn't know about his collection of beautiful white she-male slaves although you'd be hard put to it to guess that they had male genitalia as the males had all been sissified. Frenchman's Sissy would need more rigorous training to achieve the correct level of perfection, she was still the most beautiful specimen he'd seen in a long time.

The current bevy of beauties knelt with their legs splayed wide apart, their hands resting on the backs of their shaved heads, and their pierced tongues sticking out of their painted mouths held in place by a chain linked to the nipple rings in their stretched nipples. They watched as the crate was set down and opened gasping as the guards lifted Jean Pierre out and freed him from his tortuous bonds. They admired Jean Pierre with open lust as he knelt at the feet of his master/

"This is Frenchman's Sissy, she's still relatively new to the life of a sissy slave. I will help her achieve perfection. Right! Slut! Stick your tongue out all the way."

Jean Pierre obeyed then cried out as a guard gripped it between the jaws of an instrument normally used to punch holes in leather and tightened it until it punched a hole in his tongue. Then an eyelet of red hot metal was thrust into the hole the heat stopped the flow of blood as it cooled A chain was now pulled through the eyelet and each end had clips welded onto it and these in turn were clipped to Jean Pierre's nipple rings. He found now that he couldn't pull his tongue back without hurting his nipples which as he found pain to be arousing he did Captain Stoner laughed as he watched his new slave's hard cock twitch and wave lewdly in the air.

"Get your knees as wide apart as these others."

He spread his knees until they told him to stop the pain in his stretched muscles sending tears coursing down his face.

"Tomorrow you will watch as these others demonstrate the lewdest dances you will then have to copy them."

The guards made sure he couldn't close his legs by fastening a spreader bar between his knees and his ankles to the floor and his wrists so that he couldn't move them from the back of his head.

"Petra, make sure his cock stays up all night. Remember what will happen if the guards report you as failing even once."

Jean Pierre watched the she-male approach him crawling over to use his hands and mouth to arouse him. Jean Pierre watched his master and mistress leave the cellar as he moaned and gasped his arousal. He watched the other slaves too observing that their cocks all seemed to be semi-erect. Petra seemed desperate as he stoked the fires in Jean Pierre's soul but occasionally his cock wilted he had the feeling though that Captain Stoner wanted Petra to keep him fully aroused. He saw a guard smiling malevolently he dwelt on the pain that would come in the morning for both of them.

Captain Stoner and Emma came back to the cellar in the morning the guards reported Petra's failure. "So yet again you fail in the simplest task, Petra, you will be whipped for two hours." The guards dragged Petra crying and pleading for mercy to a wall they tied him star fashion to ring bolts facing the wall. "Sissy, did you like Petra sucking your cock?" Jean Pierre nodded looking down at his erect cock standing like a flagpole. Jean Pierre listened to the sound of the whip hitting Petra's naked body wishing that he was the one being whipped.

"You others start dancing!"

Jean Pierre noticed that the other slaves wore dresses cut to the style of street walkers or tavern wenches. He watched as they danced to a tune played on a fiddle by one of the guards slowly stripping the clothing letting each item fall where they were.

"From today you answer only to the name Sissy, after all that is what you are a sissy slut hungry for cock, isn't it." the guard struck his ass cheeks with his cane Jean Pierre moaned as his cock reacted to the need that swamped him. "Put these on," another guard handed him the clothing usually worn by a street walker. Jean Pierre dressed quickly only getting help with the corset a guard pulled the stays so tightly that his breath could only come in panting gasps. Another guard pulled a sissy slave towards him. "Show, Sissy how a street walker should behave."

"Yes, Master John. Stand beside me and do what I do."

The slave placed her hands on her hips and started to walk slowly thrusting her hips back and forth. Jean Pierre followed suit but with no great success. His master and mistress came in to watch the slaves training. "Have Paulette whipped her teaching is wholly inadequate." Paulette wept bitterly she'd tried her best.

"John, it is perhaps because Sissy still feels like a man all that excess hair will have to go."

"Yes, Emma. See to it that his body is shaved thoroughly, them whipped for lack of effort."

Jean Pierre trembled with excitement at the thought of the whipping he would receive as he stripped the clothing from his body. They led him to a bench and had him lie face up tied star-fashion over it. Now with cutthroat razors they went to work shaving every part of him and using tweezers they plucked what the razors missed. They led him in front of a mirror he thrilled to see how denuded of hair he was. Now to the wall to be tied there and whipped.

"Perhaps now you will put more effort in to the task. Paulette will now teach you how to first walk like the whore you are to be. Paulette, I want him ready for displaying a week from hence and try to get it right this time."

After the whipping they had to dress again and Paulette started to show him how to walk like a whore on London's streets. Over the week they kept him busy until he could walk properly and perform the striptease with ease leaving only the corset on him. Sometimes his owners were there to watch, Captain Stoner watched as Jean Pierre stripped for him. He had the cock restraint changed to one that crushed not only his balls but his cock too.

"Up in the brothel my clients will enjoy tormenting these things. I already know that you love the pain."

Jean Pierre moaned his arousal was all consuming a leash was attached to his collar once he'd dressed again a guard led him and Paulette up the backstairs to a large room that had been divided into a dozen small rooms containing only a narrow cot and a larger part of the room for the twelve chosen slaves to display their bodies and perform the striptease they'd been taught, Jean Pierre was taken to stand on a platform his skirt was raised and a wooden phallus thrust up into his rectum.

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers