Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was an engineering nerd who had little social interaction with girls beyond a couple of blind dates. I learned about sex from locker room banter with guys who knew no more than I did. That all changed early in my freshman year at Cornell. I started hanging out with another scholarship student. Joey was a good-looking Italian from the Bronx who thought he was God's gift to women despite being almost as socially awkward as I was.

Joey convinced me to attend a party to recruit a new crop of fraternity pledges despite the fact neither of us could afford to join. When my new friend promised they would provide free beer and a chance to meet girls, I was all in. We made good on the free beer, but Joey and I got shot down by one rich girl after another. It seems they could smell the middle-class taint we carried. One of the fraternity brothers urged a group of us to watch a porno film in the basement. There were maybe a dozen first-year students crowded into the dingy room.

A noisy projector displayed the grainy film on a white wall covered in mineral stains from water leaking into the damp room. The title of the foreign-made movie was "Sex Education 101." An older man in a doctor's white gown introduced the instructional film in a heavy German accent. After telling us the importance of sex education, he walked into a sparse room containing an examination table. It had a strange-looking apparatus for supporting the patient's legs. A man and a woman were standing by a couch. The doctor introduced them as Heinrich and Frieda. They were average looking and appeared to be in their early thirties. The man was wearing a suit that strained to contain his barrel chest. The attractive woman wore a simple dress emphasizing her wide hips and ample bosom. With her dark hair, the woman reminded me of my mother.

Following the doctor's instruction, the man stripped and stood quietly while his sex organs were examined and described. I got excited when the doctor instructed the woman to disrobe. Damn, she had a gorgeous set of huge breasts. The narrator devoted a considerable amount of time to the woman. Not only did the doctor discuss the anatomy of her sex organs, but he also lectured us on what he called the woman's erogenous zones. I heard several guys in the room inhale sharply when the doctor asked the woman to lie down on what he referred to as a gynecological examination table. I nearly lost it when the woman's bent legs were spread wide, and the camera zoomed in on her pussy. Her sex was concealed by a forest of bushy black curls, which the doctor proceeded to part down the middle. His demeanor was professional as he described the anatomy of the woman's vulva in detail. Some of us laughed. It seemed like a strange name for a pussy.

His gloved hands separated the woman's fleshy labia as he pointed out one foreign piece of anatomy after another. I was dumbfounded when he commented that, unlike the male penis, the urethra, vagina, and clitoris were three separate components, each with its specific function. I listened raptly as the doctor discussed the various erogenous zones in and around a woman's vulva. He helped Frieda off the examination table, and she joined Heinrich on the couch.

The fun part began when the doctor had the couple explore each other's erogenous zones. I was surprised that Frieda didn't complain when Heinrich started playing with her nipples rather aggressively. The man's cock was hard before the woman started stroking it. I heard her emit a guttural moan when her partner worked a finger into her vagina. Heinrich's middle finger glistened when the doctor told him to remove it. I watched the big German sniff his finger before sticking it in his mouth and grinning. Judging by the doctor's reaction, that move wasn't in the script.

I didn't know what to think when the doctor said the couple would demonstrate various oral techniques, including fellatio and cunnilingus. Thankfully, he explained the oral arts included everything from sucking breasts to blow jobs. I shifted in my seat when the doctor instructed the couple to repeat the exercise using their mouths. My friend Joey whistled as Heinrich began sucking on the woman's massive breasts. My eyes bugged out when the woman knelt and began kissing the man's big fat cock. I'd never been embarrassed by the size of my cock, but the German's penis was a good two inches longer than mine. I loved watching Frieda slowly work every inch of the man's fat German sausage into her mouth. The monstrous cock had to be lodged deep in her throat. She had no problems working her lips up and down his shaft.

The doctor instructed the woman to lie on the bed so Heinrich could return the favor. We were treated to a close-up view of his tongue licking up and down her slit while he worked two thick fingers into her vagina. She was thrusting her crotch against his hungry mouth and shouting in German. She became even more vocal when he licked the top of her slit where her clitoris was hiding. The doctor told them to assume a position that he called a '69.' The couple eagerly licked each other's sex until the woman released Heinrich's cock from her mouth and began bucking violently and screaming. Once she calmed down, she returned to work on the fat German cock. Now, it was Heinrich's turn to get excited. I wasn't surprised when he came in Frieda's mouth. She swallowed hard but couldn't keep up. Cum dribbled down her chin. A graphic came on the screen that said, "Part II."

In the second part, Frieda's hairdo had changed, suggesting they filmed it on another day. The doctor looked into the camera and announced that Part II would cover intercourse. I shifted in my seat and adjusted my cock, which was straining against my pants. I heard other chairs squeak as the rest of the audience made similar adjustments.

The couple spent several minutes on what the doctor described as foreplay. He said it was critical for pleasant intercourse. He said the man needed to take charge. He recommended bringing the woman to orgasm before engaging in intercourse. Heinrich happily obliged and brought his partner to a powerful orgasm using his tongue and fingers. The first position they demonstrated was called missionary. The doctor had the couple take a break before the big German man had an orgasm. They worked through additional positions, with the doctor constantly interrupting them before either had an orgasm. In one, Heinrich pushed Frieda's knees up to her shoulders as he drove his fat cock into her hairy pussy. The doctor calmly described the merits of each technique.

The next position used the couch. Frieda bent at the waist and rested her forearms on the armrest. She spread her feet wide and gyrated her ass in a sexy invitation. I could see her flowering pussy lips and gaping wet vagina between her thighs. Heinrich responded to her provocation by thrusting his entire cock into her with one quick stroke. She arched her back and screamed something in German. Before her scream had ended, Heinrich was thrusting rapidly into her dripping wet snatch. Once again, the doctor interrupted the couple.

I loved the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions because they allowed Heinrich access to Frieda's enormous breasts, clit, and voluptuous ass. They demonstrated a half dozen more techniques, some of which I have forgotten. As the session continued, the couple looked like they were becoming frustrated. Frieda was the only one who had been permitted an orgasm, which seemed like an eternity ago.

They laughed together when the doctor announced that the doggie position would be last. Frieda climbed onto the bed and got onto her hands and knees. Heinrich took her with enthusiasm. Every time his hips slammed into his partner's gorgeous ass, we heard a wet smack. We saw a shockwave of flesh fly up her torso as she uttered a guttural shout. Her breasts shook from the powerful impacts. The doctor instructed Heinrich to rub Frieda's clit while he fucked her. The woman went wild and began screaming. Her body convulsed around her partner's thrusting cock. Heinrich lasted only a few more strokes before he went still with his cock buried to the hilt. The last scene showed a close-up of their joined sexual organs. Heinrich's German cum was oozing out of Frieda's stuffed pussy and running down her quivering thighs.

The clinical sex education movie provided the entirety of my knowledge about sex. It affected the physical details of what came next in my relationship with my sister but left me totally in the dark regarding the emotional and moral issues. Despite what I learned from the film, I was still an awkward, socially inept nerd. To make matters worse, I had difficulty looking at my mother and sister after watching the movie. I had a challenging time being around my mother since she was the spitting image of Frieda in the German Sex Ed video. Whenever I heard her bed squeaking at night, I pictured my mom naked on her hands and knees, being fucked hard by Heinrich. I also fantasized about seeing my sister lying naked on the examination table with her long, lithe legs spread wide.

Robert's lack of sex education was typical for the time. Obviously, he couldn't watch porn on his nonexistent smartphone, and the idea of sex education in school was viewed as an atheist commie plot. Jean was also naïve about sex, and the consequences for a woman were more serious. Although she knew a man could get her pregnant, she did not know ways to protect herself. Birth controls pills had become available early in the sixties, and historians would later label this period before HIV as the Sexual Revolution. Unfortunately, poor innocent Jean's only sexual education came from other girls who were often just as naive as her. As was often the case, her mother was too embarrassed to bring it up before marriage.]

#

Our mom had been dating the same man for several years and claimed they would get married soon. Instead, he dumped her for a younger woman just before my sister's eighteenth birthday in October. Our mom started going out to drink and dance three or four nights a week. Jean freaked out when our mom started bringing strange men home after the bar closed and having sex with them. Her bedroom was next to her mother's, with only a thin wall between them. To make it worse, some men were so forceful that they banged her mom's bed against my sister's bedroom wall. I think the lack of sleep made Jean depressed and clouded her judgment.

My innocent sister was much less experienced than other girls her age. She'd been raised as a good Christian girl and had even taken the pledge to wait for marriage before having sex. However, her resolve hadn't been tested because she hadn't dated. I knew her lack of popularity with boys was painful to my sister. Unfortunately, she had been unusually late to develop. I still remember her excitement when she finally had her first period when she was almost fifteen. She'd been skinny as a rail until her junior year when she finally started to fill out.

Things went south on Jean's eighteenth birthday. It was on a Thursday night, so she planned a party with friends the following Saturday. The three of us usually celebrated a family birthday dinner at home when one of our birthdays was on a school night. When our mom wasn't home by nine, I opened a bottle of spaghetti sauce and cooked up some pasta. Instead of a cake, I stuck candles in a cupcake and sang happy birthday while my sister cried. My mom got home late like it was a regular night, and soon there were the sounds of vigorous intercourse from her bedroom. Whoever my mom had brought home had terrific stamina. The grunts, squeals, and pounding went on for a long time, and after a short pause, they resumed.

I slept late because I didn't have classes until the afternoon. I was jolted awake by my sister's screams for help. I found my sister dressed for school, struggling with a lean, sinewy, black man in the kitchen. The only clothing he was wearing was his ragged boxers. He had her pressed up against the kitchen counter. Jean had her arms pressed against his bare chest as she tried to fight free of his grasp. The gray-haired man barely outweighed my sister, but he was muscular. When I ran in, he was slowly overcoming her resistance. I yelled for my mother, but she'd already left for high school to prepare for another day of teaching.

I shouted profanities and threw the bastard out the back door. When he begged for his clothes, I grabbed them and threw them into a puddle from last night's rain. When I looked for my sister, she'd already run off to high school.

I'd been listening quietly up to that point, but Rob's description of the attempted rape of my wife when she was barely more than a child infuriated me.

"Son of a bitch! I wish you'd beaten the crap out of the motherfucker."

"Hey, I wanted to, but I was lucky enough to throw him out of the house. If I hadn't caught him by surprise and had a lot of adrenaline going for me, I would have been in trouble trying to take on the wiry bastard."

I was left with the task of cleaning up after him. The motherfucker had left a cigarette butt burning in the kitchen. My mom didn't allow anyone to smoke in her home. I was annoyed that the asshole had used a saucer from my mother's favorite heirloom china set as an ashtray. I put the cigarette out and tossed the vile piece of trash into the garbage. I wished I could throw the asshole in with his damn butt.

I grabbed the open pack of Camel cigarettes and a matchbook he'd left on the counter. I was about to throw them out when I noticed fat colorful joints mixed in with a couple of regular cigarettes. The green matchbook was decorated with three fancy Js done in gold calligraphy. I threw out the two cigarettes and saved the matchbook and joints in my bedside table drawer.

Jean was quiet during dinner. I started to report the attack to our mom, but my sister caught my eye and shook her head. Of course, she was right. Our mom would probably get defensive. After dinner, our mom headed off to the bars as if nothing had happened. Jean and I headed to our rooms to do homework. When I finished, I joined my sister on the couch to watch TV as we did most nights.

I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "I'm sorry about this morning. Are you Ok?"

My sister broke into tears, and I pulled her into my arms just like I'd seen in the movies. I let her cry herself out on my shoulder.

Her voice was trembling when she said, "I was so scared. I've never even been kissed, and mom's fly-by-night lover tried to rape me. I'm so grateful you saved me. You're my hero. Rob, you've always been my hero."

I hugged my sister and said, "Someone has to be the adult in this house. I'm just glad I was home. Did the bastard hurt you?"

My sister avoided my eyes as she said, "I'm Ok except for some soreness in my arms. You were there so fast he didn't even have time to kiss me. It made me realize I don't want my first kiss to be from some disgusting, foul-smelling stranger my mom picked up in some seedy bar. I'm afraid mom's next boyfriend might be bigger and stronger. What happens if you're not around, or he beats you up. I want my first kiss to be with someone special, someone I love."

"Jean, be patient. I know there's someone out there who's meant just for you."

Jean looked into my eyes and said, "Robbie, I don't want to wait for my knight in shining armor. I'm sitting next to someone special, someone I love. You're my hero, and I'd like you to be the first man to kiss me. Please, I'm asking as a favor."

Well, I was in shock. My sister didn't know that I had little experience kissing girls. I was a nerd and had had only two disastrous dates in my life. I have to admit, I'd fantasized about my sister for years. The thought of kissing her excited me, but I knew it was wrong.

I was trying to buy time when I said, "Jesus, Jean, are you sure?"

She had her arm around my neck. Her cheeks were still wet with her tears. I knew I would do anything for her. What was wrong with me? All she was asking for was a little kiss.

Jean was trembling as she looked into my eyes and said, "Yes. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Please take my first kiss and lock it away in your heart, safe from the horrible men our mom is bringing into our home."

I was out of arguments. Jean's pink lips were just inches from mine, so I leaned toward her and gave her a quick peck on the mouth.

"Well, there you go. Now you can say you've been kissed."

Jean looked confused and disappointed. I had no idea what was wrong until she voiced her annoyance.

"That doesn't count. It wasn't a proper kiss."

"I'm pretty sure it counts as a kiss. What was wrong with it?'

By now, my sister's anger was at a boil.

"You know as well as I do what was wrong with it. We've watched enough movies and shows together to see that a kiss requires some passion. Now do it right this time."

Jean put her arm around my neck and pinned me to the couch. She pressed her lips against mine and kissed me fervently.

She had caught me by surprise, but as her luscious lips worked their sweet magic on mine, I began to enjoy kissing my sister. I closed my eyes and inhaled her fresh, intoxicating scent. I put one arm around her shoulders and the other around her waist and pulled her slim body against mine. She didn't pull away as I became the aggressor. She was right about needing a lot of passion for a proper kiss. Our mouths parted after a couple of minutes so we could breathe. I don't know who moved first, but we started kissing again.

I was unaware of the time until the test pattern came on the TV, signaling that it was late and our local station was ceasing broadcasting for the night. I was intoxicated from our long make-out session. My lips were sore since we had been kissing for hours. My pulse was racing, and I had an incredible hard-on.

Jean jumped up and said, "Oh shit, mom will be home soon. I don't want whatever asshole she's sleeping with tonight to see me."

Jean bent over and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

My sister said, "Thanks. I hope it wasn't too disgusting."

She ran to her bedroom and closed her door. I drank a glass of water and headed to my bedroom just minutes before my mom stumbled into the house. I heard her giggle and shush her companion not to wake the kids. I had a hard time falling asleep. Even jacking off in a sock didn't help. I was hard again within minutes. The squeals and pounding noise from my mother's room were more disturbing than usual.

I lay on my back, staring at the shifting shadows on my ceiling from the moonlight shining through the rustling leaves of a massive elm in the backyard. I had kissed a couple of girls in my life, and neither compared to my beautiful sister for excitement. I knew it was wrong, but at least it was a one-time thing. Tomorrow, I was sure things would return to normal. I finally fell asleep fantasizing that my sister and I were the ones rocking the bed in my mother's room.

It seemed my life had changed. My sister talked to her friends at school about kissing techniques and returned the next night, wanting to practice them. Once again, my half-hearted protests were quickly brushed aside by my sister's enthusiasm. She argued that she needed the practice for when she had a boyfriend. It made sense to me. I also needed training. Who wants to look like a fool?

Any idea I had that I was the teacher quickly went out of the window. I'd heard about French kissing, but I had to follow my eager sister's instructions. A day ago, I would have been grossed out at the idea of sticking my tongue in my sister's mouth. That night I found out how stimulating it was to have our tongues dancing together. Once again, we stayed up way past our usual bedtime. Once again, I filled a sock with cum as soon as I was alone in my bed.