Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and I were treated to a steamy view of some curly dark pubic hair escaping the front of her panties. I noticed a wet spot at the bottom of her bikini panties. Joey struggled to restrain himself from biting her firm ass just inches from his salivating mouth. Jean dropped the shorts to her ankles and kicked them into James' lap. She pulled her panties up and spun around to face Joey, who had a monstrous tent in his boxers. While my sister knelt on the couch to straddle Joey's hips, I stared at her gyrating ass. When she had pulled her bikini panties up, they lodged in the crack of her ass, exposing a sweet amount of her curvy butt.

Jean turned to James and said, "Please pass me a roach."

James lit one and handed it to her. She put her hands around Joey's neck and gave him a long slow shotgun while rubbing her panties over the tent in his boxers. As Jean began working on Joey's cock, his hands rested on her bare, sweaty hips before sliding around to clutch her exposed ass cheeks. Jean stopped to grab the Italian boy's wrists and pull them back to her hips. She removed the smoking joint for a second to give him a warning.

"Joey, you have to behave, or I'll call the bouncer."

Joey laughed. "I still don't see any bouncer."

Jean blew one last hit of marijuana smoke into his mouth before tossing away the spent joint. Joey groaned as his arousal neared its peak. I got angry when Joey's hands went to my sister's breasts, and he started squeezing them through her pushup bra. I expected my sister to stop his new assault by pulling them away. Instead, she surprised me. Jean arched her back and held his rampaging fingers against her breasts. My friend took her move as encouragement, and after a couple of minutes, he reached around to unsnap her bra. He fumbled around but failed in his first attempt at unfastening a woman's bra.

My sister grabbed his hands and pulled them back to her hips, but Joey soon tried another attack on the stubborn garment. He brushed her bra straps off her shoulders and pulled the top of her bra down, exposing her pale, heaving breasts. His lips pounced on one of her exposed pink puffy nipples, and my best friend began sucking on her breast vigorously. When he moved his mouth to her other breast, I saw her hard nipple wet with his saliva. Jean's hips were flying up and down Joey's erection. Looking at his face, I knew the end was near.

I hadn't been paying attention to my sister's state of arousal, so I was surprised when she was overwhelmed by an intense orgasm seconds before Joey shot his load. I hadn't noticed that my friend's cock had escaped his boxers until he creamed all over my sister's white panties.

Jean's sweaty body twisted and jerked as she squealed. "Oh, oh, oh, oh God, oh God, oh my God..."

Nobody was paying attention to the TV. I had no idea how long the local station had been off the air, but the sound of car tires crunching on our gravel driveway alerted me to our mother's arrival after a night of drinking and dancing.

I shouted, "My mom's home. You guys need to go now!"

Jean squealed and snatched up her clothes. She ran off for her room. Ever since the assault by her mother's black friend, Jean had shown an aversion to encountering any more of her mother's casual partners.

James and Joey grabbed their clothes and quickly dressed. I showed them out the back door as my drunken mother and her companion entered the front door. I was worried about my mother discovering the remains of our party, but I relaxed when I heard her stumbling against the wall outside her bedroom. My mom shushed her companion before closing the door to her room. A few minutes later, the springs in her bed began squeaking. Soon, our mom's bed was banging hard against my sister's bedroom wall.

A moment later, I heard my sister start a shower. I thought about her standing naked under the shower while she rubbed soap over her glistening body. I laid back in bed and jerked off to visions of my sister's sensual lap dance.

What a night. What a fucking crazy night! I'd seen a girl's breasts in the flesh for the first time. Just to make the erotic sight more arousing, it was my sister's pert breasts I'd watched bouncing out of her bra. I was jealous that Joey was the first person to taste her virginal nipples. My mind had exploded at the sight of my sister's orgasm. I'd watched Frieda have an orgasm under the skillful manipulations of her German partner in the 'Sex Education' film, but until I saw it with my own eyes, I wasn't sure that ordinary girls could even have orgasms. I wondered what it would feel like to give my twin sister an orgasm while I held her in my arms. I finally fell asleep after filling two socks with my cum.

It was almost noon the next day when I crawled out of bed with a skull-splitting headache from too much alcohol and weed. It was Sunday, so my mom and sister had already left for church. I didn't know how they managed. They had both had a late night with too much booze and dancing with strangers. Ever since my mom had taken to picking up men at sleazy backcountry bars, I'd wondered if she felt like a hypocrite the next day singing in church. Today as I ate breakfast, I knew my sister was also hungover, but I didn't know if she felt any shame.

Sundays were my mom's day to bring her life under control. After church, she spent the afternoon grading papers. Jean and I usually had homework of our own to tackle. Every Sunday, my sister would have our mom help prepare a hearty supper. That night we had a nice pot roast with lots of onions, carrots, and potatoes.

Finding privacy in our tiny house was impossible, so I never got a chance to talk to my sister about the previous night's party. At least she smiled at me when she caught me staring at her breasts.

Monday, my sister and mom both had their periods. As far back as I could remember, their periods were in sync. I knew it was a good thing since I couldn't imagine spending more days out of the month with one or the other feeling moody. As usual, my mom made her standard comment as a way of announcing the arrival of their periods.

"Robbie, you should be grateful you're not an identical twin. I don't think you have the fortitude to handle the misery a woman experiences every month."

Usually, my mom didn't miss going out dancing on Wednesday nights, but she stayed home with a heavy period. Our mom usually reserved Wednesdays for dancing at a trashy bar in the boonies where a live country and western band played. I knew the place from the shot glasses she left on the kitchen counter. When I questioned our mom, she said she felt safe there because she wouldn't see anyone she knew. Besides, the men were burly farmers who knew how to two-step and treat a lady right. I always worried until she arrived home, often with a man drunker than her.

My mom went out on Thursday, leaving my sister and me alone. I was hoping we could go back to our routine of making out. I dreamed about getting a topless lap dance. My sister had other ideas. She worked on an English paper until just after nine while I watched "The Beverly Hillbillies." I was disappointed when I heard the shower running. It looked like my hopes were dashed.

Jean walked into the living room around eleven, wearing her baby doll pajamas. My eyes bugged out. I didn't know she owned a set of red lingerie. Her translucent PJs barely concealed the brightly colored underwear. She noticed the excitement in my roving eyes as I stared at her panties. I'd never seen anything as skimpy in the Sears catalog, which was my primary source of knowledge about women's underwear.

"Take it easy, Robbie. Tomorrow is laundry day, and I'm low on clean underwear. So, I had to dress in the ones I wear under my cheerleader uniform."

My sister's Ithaca High School cheerleader outfit consisted of a sleeveless red jacket with gold lettering and a short flouncy pleated red skirt with gold trim. Under her dress, she wore red stretch cotton shorts similar to the spanky pants the girl's track team wore. The skin-tight shorts weren't much larger than the bikini panties my sister usually wore.

"Why are they bright red?"

"White underwear shows through my red shorts."

She spun around and gyrated her hips to draw attention to her half-bare ass cheeks barely concealed under her gauzy PJs.

"Like my hot little red thong? I wear it with my uniform, so I don't show a panty line."

Jean waltzed to the record player and put on "The Stripper." She danced over to where I was sitting on the couch. Her whole body gyrated as her hands unfastened her French braid. She ran her fingers through her dark locks. She nudged my knees apart and continued her sexy dance between my widespread thighs.

She used her husky voice again. "Honey, I think you'll be more comfortable without your old shirt."

My sister didn't wait for my ok before she leaned over and peeled off my tee shirt. I was left wearing nothing more than my boxers which already displayed my arousal.

Her voice and actions showed she was slipping into an imitation of Shirley MacLaine's stripper persona. I was getting more excited by the moment if the tent pole in my boxers was any indication. I inhaled deeply to catch my sister's scent. It was a combination of exotic flowers and an overheated body. Then, I realized there was no going back to our long nights of passionate kissing that left me with sore lips and an erection that wouldn't go away.

That night, I learned a fundamental lesson in human behavior. It seems to be human nature that people rarely go backward in their sexual relations. You may never reach first base with a woman, but when you do, you either head for second base the next time or break off the relationship. The time you spend on first base depends on your previous experience and your partner's history. Young lovers are notorious for endless make-out sessions. Once you make it to second base, you rarely spend as much time on first. If you make it to home plate, the relationship changes dramatically. From then on, you expect a home run every time. First base is merely an invitation. After a short kiss, second and third bases are simply foreplay for the big climax. However, before that night, I'd never made it past first base.

My sister and I had spent the last couple of weeks on first base. The party with my friends changed everything. My sister was no longer willing to spend the entire night kissing. Despite my fears that my twin sister would stop fooling around with me, she was determined to bring me along with her to second base even if she had to drag me.

After tossing my teeshirt aside, my sister began slowly stripping off her PJs. My eyes danced over her red bra when she threw her pajama top aside. She repeated the move she had used with Joey the night before. She turned her back to me and twirled her ass while she bent at the waist and touched her toes. I got a bigger treat than my friend when she stood up and slowly dropped her pajama shorts. Except for a narrow triangle of red satin between her gorgeous ass cheeks, her butt was naked. I watched the muscles in her ass flex as she rolled her hips.

My sexy twin sister stepped toward the coffee table and bent over again with her legs spread. It was enough for me to see that the bottom of her red thong was wet and clinging to her pussy. The front triangle of satin had partly worked its way between her pussy lips, and I enjoyed the sight of curly dark pubic hairs escaping the edges of the tiny piece of delicate cloth.

When my sister turned around, she had two of the short pieces of marijuana cigarettes James had left behind when he fled our house. She lit one of the roaches and took a toke before straddling my lap. Jean pressed her pink lips against mine and blew a powerful hit into my mouth. My sister ground her panty-clad pussy against my erection while she pressed her red pushup bra against my chest. After two or three shotgun blasts, Jean discarded the remains. She kissed me hard and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was so turned on I thought I would explode. I was trying to behave myself and kept my hands on her hips. Jean broke the kiss and sat back. She stared into my eyes as she pulled my hands to her bare ass cheeks.

"Robbie, there's no bouncer around. Relax and enjoy yourself."

Oh God, I enjoyed myself. I'm a leg and ass man, and I was in heaven. My twin sister's athletic ass felt awesome as her buttocks flexed each time she rubbed her slit up and down my throbbing erection.

Jean sat back and lit the second roach. She took a deep toke before she blasted me with a couple of long shotgun hits. We were flying high by the time the roach burnt down to a stub. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rode me hard until I was seconds away from exploding. She sat back and laughed while I whined about her stopping her dance. Her hands went to the back of her bra. I got excited at the promise that I would soon slide into second base. She stopped me when I eagerly tried to help.

"Hands off. Your excitable friend broke the hooks on my bra last night. I can't afford to have any more bras ruined."

My sister's generous breasts jiggled to my delight when she tossed the red bra aside. Jean rose on her knees and offered me a choice of breasts. It was an impossible choice. Her pink nipples were hard and begging for my lips. I latched on to one of the beauties with my eager mouth. My hand kneaded her other breast, and it overflowed my grasping fingers. I couldn't believe how soft my sister's breasts were. I switched my lips back and forth between the sweet melons. While Jean seemed to enjoy my clumsy attention, I was in heaven.

Hell, I had just gotten to second base and never wanted to return to the time before we first kissed. I enjoyed my twin sister's breasts for what seemed to be an eternity. In my explorations, I noticed a pattern of seven small moles under her right breast. They reminded me of the Big Dipper; however, they pointed to her nipple instead of the North Star.

My sister's moans became louder. She pushed back on my shoulders and smiled at me as my lips lost contact with her lovely breast. I moaned a protest before she began kissing me passionately. I felt her hard moist nipples pressed against my bare chest. I wanted them back in my mouth. I was afraid I would never taste her sweet breasts again.

My sister broke the kiss. It was my turn to moan when she began dancing on my cock again. Jean was rolling her hips to drive her pussy up and down my erection. Each thrust ended in a squeal as her body jerked when her silk-covered clit smashed against my hard cock. She picked up her pace. As our arousal grew, I wondered who would climax first. I'd watched my lovely sister have an intense orgasm while dancing for Joey and hoped she would enjoy something similar in my arms.

My hands clutched her bare, flexing buttocks, pulling her tight against my raging erection. Our panting increased until my sweet sister's body exploded in another mind-numbing orgasm. She held me close as her body trembled. Her sweaty breasts pressed against my chest, and I buried my face in her disheveled mane. I smelled a mixture of shampoo, her overheated body, and the fragrant scent of her sex. It was a while before either of us could speak.

" Oh, God, Robbie, I love you. That was amazing."

I managed a moan as she shifted her hips on my throbbing erection. I had been so close. My sister laughed at my distress. She carefully moved off my lap and sat beside me. Her delicate hand slipped inside the fly of my boxers and retrieved my hard cock. Jean giggled as it jumped in her hand when she gave it a slow stroke.

"Well, dear brother, what should we do about this?"

I stared at my sister's hand, sliding up and down my erection. I was afraid if I said anything, I would break the spell.

"Have you ever had a hand job? Coleen told me she gives her boyfriend one if she's not in the mood."

"Oh God, please...."

"You're going to shoot semen all over everything. Aren't you? What do you do when you jack off at night?"

Oh, God, how did she know? I was so embarrassed that I couldn't find the words to answer her. I didn't know what to say to keep her pumping my cock. I wanted her to squeeze me tighter and move her hand faster. My curious sister laughed at my blushing face.

"Do you think I can't hear you through the thin walls? It's Ok, Robbie. I play with myself, too, especially after we make out. Fortunately, I don't make a big mess. All I need to clean up is a tissue. Do you think that would keep you from spraying cum all over me and the couch?"

I nodded my head. My sister laughed at my distress. She got up and took a couple of tissues from the box on the end table. My mom and sister went through tissues like there was no tomorrow, especially during the romantic, tear-jerkers they liked to watch on the TV.

Before she sat down, she grabbed my boxers and pulled them off. She sat next to me on the couch and kissed me. I slid my arm around her torso and cupped her breast while she set to work on my cock with both hands. Her fingers smeared a glob of precum around the head of my cock while her other hand went to work furiously, pumping my cock. I got carried away and roughly tugged and twisted her hard nipple. She must have known I was getting close because she wrapped the head of my cock in tissue like it was a birthday present. When she began squeezing my balls with one hand while stroking my cock with the other, I lost it. My hips began bucking just before I shot my load into the tissues. I'd never had an orgasm anywhere near as intense. It seemed to last forever as my sweet sister drained my balls. I finally had to stop her when pleasure turned to pain.

"Enough. Oh God, enough. I can't take anymore."

"Was that Ok? Did I do it right?"

"Oh my God, that was fantastic. I think I'm in love."

My sister laughed. She held the tissue to her nose and made a face. I noticed some of my semen had leaked onto my sister's hand. She got up and went to the kitchen to dispose of the cum soaked tissues. She swished her nearly bare ass as she walked. I heard her wash her hand for a long time before she returned.

She noticed the test pattern on the TV and said, "Oh, oh. It's late. Mom will be home soon."

She gave me a peck on the cheek before clearing the coffee table. After dumping our trash in the garbage, she returned for her clothes. By then, I was on my feet and made it to my bedroom a couple of minutes before our mom pulled into the driveway, followed by the car of tonight's boyfriend.

#

Over the following days and weeks, we repeated what became our new routine daily. I was in a daze at school. I couldn't take my mind off the feel of my sister's soft perky breasts while her hand pumped my hard cock. My only regret was I hadn't been allowed to explore the treasures concealed under my twin's sexy panties.

A week before Christmas, I returned from classes and discovered my sister in the kitchen. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her head was tilted back. It looked like she was attempting to swallow a green banana, like a demented sword swallower in the circus. She was so focused on the skinny fruit that she didn't see me. I kept quiet as I watched her repeatedly push it down her throat until she gagged. Her tears mixed with saliva and dribbled from her chin.

With each attempt, she worked more of it down her slender throat. I expected her to stop when she had swallowed all of it except for the end she was grasping. Instead, she began thrusting the fruit in and out of her mouth. She gagged again but fought for control. Soon, the only noise she was making sounded like, 'gak, gak, gak...' Finally, she pulled the saliva-coated banana from her mouth and opened her eyes. She caught me staring at her, totally bewildered. She grinned at me.