Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 04

Story Info
A simple favor for her aunt.
6.6k words
4.57
10.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Part 4: Serving the City Fathers

This story takes place in 1976 before there were cell phones and personal computers.

#

Chapter 6

The second morning at my aunt and uncle's home in Santa Teresa, I took a long swim with my uncle, Michael before breakfast. The three of us enjoyed another big breakfast with the cocktail of the day and friendly banter. I was relieved that neither my aunt or my uncle gave any indication to suggest they knew I had been watching them last night while they noisily fucked in the hot tub outside my bedroom.

Cathy and I went to the beach mid-morning. We were both lost in our own world and barely exchange more than a dozen words. I wondered if my aunt regretted revealing her feelings about my mom when we went to the beach yesterday. Her hands felt rougher today when she silently rubbed lotion on my back. I wanted us to be friends and thought about how to restore the warm feelings we had shared at the airport. Her late night of heavy sex with my uncle must have exhausted her, and she fell asleep sunbathing.

Shortly after noon, she awoke refreshed and excited. She joked about being jealous of my young athletic body before she announced we needed to go home. She had agreed to host a beach party themed dinner for the Exposition's Board of Directors and had arranged for a local catering company to handle the details but needed to be on hand to let a crew in to decorate the patio.

As she drove back, Cathy said, "Hosting a party always makes me nervous, but this one is especially important. This year's Art Exposition is Michael's first as President, and he wants to keep the position. So, he is a bit obsessed about impressing the board members as well as the community. Traditionally the president is from the artist community, and there was considerable opposition to giving the job to a real estate lawyer. Several board members resigned in protest. Now, most of the Board members are close friends of his."

As we turned in to the driveway, I said, "You need to have something to eat. I'll postpone my shower and make us some sandwiches. After that, I'll stay out of your hair."

"Thanks, Jean that would be a tremendous help. I don't know why I'm so jumpy. It's a working dinner, so none of the spouses will be there to criticize my arrangements."

We sat at the kitchen table with our sandwiches and beer while people set up for the party outside. I thought the Tiki torches and small potted palm trees placed around the pool made a nice touch. The table was set for eight and, the side facing the house was left empty. Everyone would have a view of the sun setting over the ocean.

I had gone body surfing while my aunt slept at the beach, so, after lunch, I took a long shower to wash off the salt. The hot water felt wonderful. It made me realize just how exhausted I felt after a night with little sleep. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself before wrapping a large towel around my body. I put my bikini to soak in the sink. I was blow drying my shoulder length hair when my aunt burst into my bathroom. I switched off the hairdryer and turned to face my aunt. I was surprised to see her still wearing her translucent floral beach wrap over her bikini.

"Oh god, the dinner is going to be a disaster. The wait staff called in sick. It's the middle of the fucking summer. How can two college girls both come down with the flu the same day? I can't supervise the kitchen and wait on the guests by myself."

I pulled my aunt over to my bed and sat beside her with my arm around her shoulders.

"Maybe I can help? I worked as a waitress at the Wisconsin University Alumni House for a couple of years. I think I can handle a party of eight. I have lots of experience serving large parties of important people. I even learned how to deal with being groped by the dean."

"Oh God, Jean, you're a lifesaver. You have no idea how big a deal this dinner is for Michael. I promise I'll take you on a shopping spree with the money I was going to pay the servers."

"It's Ok Cathy. You don't owe me anything. I'm happy to show my appreciation for a vacation in paradise. The only thing I need is a good night's sleep."

Cathy said, "I have to get back to the party preparations. It's my fault you didn't sleep well last night. Why don't you take a nap for a couple of hours? I can wake you when I need your help."

"Thanks, I'm really exhausted. I didn't get a lot of sleep at my boyfriend's, and I spent most of last night worrying about law school. Make sure you wake me."

I slipped a large tee shirt I had borrowed permanently from my boyfriend over my naked body. It still bore his scent, and I fell asleep within minutes. Cathy woke me from a lovely dream about my boyfriend and I getting caught having sex on Angel Island in the middle of San Francisco Bay. I still remember the Japanese tourists snapping pictures with their big Nikons.

After my aunt left, I brushed my hair and put on light makeup. I dressed in a pair of khaki pants and a white sleeveless blouse. This outfit had been my favorite when I was a waitress. It produced generous tips. The scoop necked blouse combined with a push-up bra enthralled those customers with a breast fetish. I also loved the pants, and I knew many of my customers liked them as well. They were tight across my athletic butt and caught the eye of the ass loving crowd. All in all, I had dressed as hot as I dared for a college student dependent on tips to pay my outrageous tuition.

As I walked passed the tropical splendor of the dining area, I caught the wonderful aroma of tonight's dinner. A team of caterers had taken over the kitchen, and every surface was being used. I caught Cathy's attention, and she met me in the hallway. I couldn't understand the look of concern on her face.

I said, "I'm ready for action. Just introduce me to the head cook, and I can take it from there."

"Jean, I'm sorry. I guess I was so upset about the waitresses that I didn't explain the beach party theme. The guests will be dressed in swimsuits and Hawaiian shirts, and Michael insisted that the waitresses wear bikinis. I know it's a lot to ask, but could you please wear the bikini I bought you."

"Seriously, you want me to wear that ridiculously skimpy bikini while I serve?"

"Jean, please, I beg you. I wouldn't ask, but I'm desperate. It's not like you'll be serving strangers. You've met most of the guests already. Besides, I'll be helping you serve, and yes, I'll be wearing a bikini also."

"Just who are the guests anyway?"

"It's the whole Board of Directors for the Santa Teresa Tableau D'Art Exposition. Michael is the chairman. Miguel Ramirez, the president of the city council, handles finance. Manu Tatupu, the police chief, oversees security. Dorthey Lamb is the president of our Chamber of Commerce and manages publicity. Our other members are Chris Okazaki, our municipal judge, Benjamin Schmidt, our beloved mayor, Professor Trish McDonald from the art department at UCST, and Daniel Tailor, the city's chief prosecutor. I think you've met everyone except for Dorthey, Trish, and Daniel. Dorthey prefers women over men, but really, she's harmless. Daniel is an up and coming young man with an interest in state politics. Trish is a holdover from the old Board when everyone had an arts background. She is an Art History professor at our local Branch of the University of California."

Oh great, the perfect guest list to embarrass me. I had hoped I would never see Manu or Ben again after the incident on the plane. I wasn't pleased about waiting on some of the other guests. The first night I was in town, Chris had spent most his time at the restaurant staring up my skirt. The next day, Miguel had caught me modeling a micro bikini. Why not toss a lesbian into the mix? What could possibly go wrong?

I was about to cave into my aunt's request when I realized my suit was still in the sink. "I can't wear my bikini. I left it soaking. It'll never dry out in time. Sorry, but I'll just have to wear the outfit I'm wearing."

"Jean is that your only problem?"

"Well, I'm not happy about the idea of wearing a bikini for your guests, but I would do it for you if it weren't soaking wet."

"Jean, a wet bikini isn't a problem. We have a drier. Go get your bikini. We have loads of time to dry your suit."

I had boxed myself into a corner. I rung out the suit and brought it to my aunt. She tossed it into the drier with a wet towel before leading me to the family room. She went to the kitchen for a cold bottle of wine and returned with two glasses. I quickly downed a couple of glasses of wine on an empty stomach. I was nervous about seeing Manu again, especially after my aunt had cast doubts on him being asleep while he finger-fucked me to one glorious orgasm after another in full view of a long line of ogling passengers waiting for the restroom at the rear of the airplane. Oh god, I felt wet just thinking about it.

My aunt fetched my dry bikini and tossed it to me. She picked up our glasses and the bottle of wine and followed me to my bedroom. Was she afraid I would flee?

I was getting used to being naked in front of my aunt and quickly stripped out of my clothes. The warm bikini felt nice on my bare skin, but I immediately noticed a problem. I turned my body around in front of the mirror.

"I think my bikini shrank."

"It's a string bikini, so just retie the strings. Here I'll help."

My aunt retied the strings a little looser than I liked. She stood back to check the fit.

I said, "Don't you think it should be tighter?"

"Nonsense. If I tie it any tighter, you'll end up with red marks on your skin."

I walked around in front of the mirror so I could see it from different angles. Thanks to my aunt and her sloppy knots; the bottoms were riding low on my hips. At least, my neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair was covered, but just barely. Thanks to the shrinkage, even more of my pale breasts were exposed. The top had never done a decent job of constraining my perky breasts, and now my breasts jiggled as I pranced around in front of the mirror. I blushed when I thought about exposing myself to the chief of police again. The more I thought about the incident on the plane, the madder I got at Manu.

Cathy said, "It looks wonderful. Don't be nervous; everything vital is covered. It's still a lot larger than the other swimsuits you tried on."

I said, "Well, it didn't shrink much, but I think the elastic got cooked. The back keeps slipping into my butt crack. I'm having trouble keeping my ass cheeks covered."

"You should be proud. You have a great ass. Mine never looked half as good. I think the swimsuit looks stylish. Please, promise you'll wear it."

Maybe it was the wine. Maybe it was the lack of sleep. More likely it was because my aunt was begging me, and I felt I owed her for letting me visit after my mother had treated her so miserably. Besides, I'd be serving the guests in public. What could go wrong?

"Ok, let's get this show on the road."

My aunt introduced me to the head of the catering team. He showed me the menu, and we discussed timing. My aunt headed to the front door to greet Michael's guests.

As the guests arrived, I took orders for cocktails and served the guests. Every time I went back into the kitchen, I pulled the back of my bikini out of my butt crack. It was hopeless. All I had to do was take a couple of steps to have it slip back. I gave up after a couple of times. What the hell, several of the guests had seen more of my bare body than my ass.

I was greeted by the guests I had met before. Manu looked at me with a smirk and said, "Nice to see you again, Jean. I like your bikini even better than the summer dress you wore on the plane."

Dorthey turned and stared at my scantily clad body. She licked her lips as her eyes traveled over my body. "Am I the only one who hasn't met this delightful young woman?"

Miguel said, "Cathy introduced me to her niece when I took my daughter to get her a new bikini. Jean was modeling a micro bikini and looked stunning."

Dorthey looked at me with a grin before turning her hungry smile back to Miguel. "How is Sonya doing? She must be eighteen by now. Is she going to participate in this year's Exposition? I think she would be perfect in one of the artworks."

"Sonya has been working as a set designer since she could walk and said she is burned out on the damn Exposition. She said she wants to spend the summer before college hanging out with friends on the beach. I begged her but to no avail."

I hurried off to serve another guest. Dorthey's hungry eyes made me nervous.

Once everyone had arrived and gotten seated, I brought in appetizers and served more wine. When I returned to the kitchen, I found that Cathy was so relieved at how well the dinner was going, she had poured everyone on the staff a large glass of wine. I took a sip every time I had a break. My aunt must have refilled it every time I went back out onto the patio since my glass was always full. The head caterer lit a joint and passed it to Cathy. I took a long drag before heading back out to refill everyone's drink glass. Mixing wine and weed always gets me into trouble. Doing it on an empty stomach was an even bigger mistake. I was buzzed when I returned to the kitchen after clearing the appetizers; Cathy gave me a plate of deep-fried calamari with red sauce as a reward. It was heavenly.

I scarfed down the calamari while waiting for the caterers to put the finishing touches on the main course. Cathy and I carried out the dishes. Unfortunately, the table was too wide to lean across, so I had to squeeze in between the guests to serve them. Luckily everyone was well behaved and having an enjoyable time. The main course went smoothly, and the wine-fueled conversation was lively. There was another gorgeous sunset. When it got dark, Cathy and I lit the Tiki torches. I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach the torches. I heard Manu comment, "Nice ass." I didn't know if they were referring to my butt or Cathy's, but I still blushed.

I cleared the table and served coffee and a choice of drinks including whiskey and liquors. I brought out a chocolate mousse tort for dessert. By now all the guests were feeling the effects of the large amounts of alcohol they had been served. More than one guest touched my bare flesh as I squeeze between them to serve dessert. The men seemed content to caress my thighs below the table. Dorthey's hand went straight for my bare ass cheeks and gave one a firm squeeze.

It's the quiet ones you should worry about. Trish, a petite redhead, had been nice and polite up until now. Unlike the rest of the guests who were dressed in revealing swimsuits for a beach party, she was conservatively dressed in loose fitting slacks and a long-sleeved blouse buttoned up to her slender neck. Her only piece of jewelry was a simple gold cross resting between the swellings of her small but delightful breasts. She had picked at her dinner in a manner that suggested she was withdrawn and possibly angry. She hadn't shied away from drinking, and after a couple of hours, she was clearly feeling the effects of drinking an entire bottle of wine on an empty stomach.

She grabbed my arm and hissed, "Take a taste of my drink."

I humored her request and took a sip. "It's a typical California Chardonnay with a nice balance of fruit and oak."

"Idiot! I've been drinking Sauvignon Blanc all night, and suddenly I'm choking on oak chips. I want you to finish my drink while I watch since you like it so much. Then you're going to march your naked little ass back into the kitchen and pour me a glass of the correct wine in a fresh, clean, white wine glass. Do you think you can handle a simple task like that?"

Her sharp fingernails dig into my arm while I finished her large drink. I was in tears when I stumbled back to the kitchen. All the wine and weed I'd had were beginning to affect me. I knew I was headed for a massive hangover tomorrow. Fortunately, there was another bottle of her favorite wine.

While I was gone, someone brought out a projector and portable screen. Michael put on a presentation updating the status of preparations for the Exposition. Everything was on schedule except for finding actors for a few of the artworks. I was fascinated by the imagination behind the massive Exposition. I leaned against the doorway to the kitchen when I wasn't refilling the guests' drinks.

Michael began with an architectural view of the large rectangular exhibition hall. There were twenty-three booths built into the walls of the large hall each labeled with the name of a famous work of art. At the far end, opposite the hall entrance, was the booth for the featured Exposition painting labeled "The Birth of Venus." There were two labeled circles along the middle of the hall between the entrance and far end of the hall.

Michael said, "The job of the Board is to make sure the Exhibition Hall is packed with spectators at all times. To achieve that goal, we built on previous year's successes. Everyone knows the most popular exhibits were always works that featured nudity. That is why I persuaded the Board to choose 'Erotica in Art Through the Ages' as this year's theme. We have filled most of the roles, but there are a few unfilled positions. Let me begin with our successes."

Michael used a pointer to designate the circle closest to the entrance and said, "As you know, we hired two beautiful young ballet dancers to perform on the rotating circular platform visitors will see as soon as they enter the hall. They are eager to portray the sculpture of Harriet Whitney Frishmuth titled 'The Dancers.' I have met with the young couple, and they are fantastic in the nude. They are very excited for the opportunity to enhance their dance careers with this performance."

Trish, the art professor, spoke up. "How are they going to hold that athletic pose for an extended length of time without cramping up?"

"Well, that was a challenge, but with a little imagination I have come up with a solution that will relieve the stress and add to the attraction of the piece. I think I'll save the solution as a surprise for the dry run."

Trish grumbled, "Frishmuth's piece is already perfect. I hope your solution does not compromise the artistic elements of a gorgeous sculpture."

Michael said, "I won't dream of compromising the spirit of the piece. Now let me move on to the exhibit on the other rotating circle. I wanted to bring in a contemporary theme, but I couldn't think of a way to replicate abstract art using real people. Then it hit me. Today's erotic art is most truly represented by pornographic films many of which are filmed in nearby San Fernando Valley. I found a performance artist who eagerly designed a piece we call 'A Homage to the Golden Age of Pornographic film.' The gorgeous young lady hired a famous male porn star from the Valley to join her in the exhibit."

Trish interrupted, "You've got to be kidding. I hope you're not suggesting we actually have a couple fucking in the middle of the Hall."

Everyone around the table laughed nervously. I was shocked at Trish's accusation. Michael joined in the laughter, but his laugh came from his belly.

"That is precisely what I'm suggesting although I prefer to say they will be making love. Most of the time they will be caressing each other's bodies, but at the end of each shift, the performance artist insisted on being penetrated by the porn star. Personally, I love the idea, but for legal reasons, it will have to be quick and somewhat discrete."

Trish grumbled. "Oh, dear God. I should have resigned with the rest of my friends."

I heard Manu hiss loud enough for everyone to hear. "It's not too late, bitch."

Trish took a long drink of her wine and held up her empty glass. I hurried over to give her a refill after making sure I had the correct bottle. She sat there with a scowl, and her arms were tightly folded across her chest.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12