Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 05

Story Info
Jean parties on the beach.
7.3k words
4.47
13.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5: Jean's Crimes

This story takes place in 1976 before there were cell phones and personal computers.

Chapter 7

When I got up around ten, the house was quiet. My head was pounding with a monstrous hangover. I had a large glass of orange juice and went for a long slow swim. After my shower, I went looking for breakfast. I found the keys to Cathy's Mercedes sitting on a note. Evidently, Michael and Cathy were both out for the day. My aunt apologized about not making breakfast. She said to help myself. The note said I could use the car to go to the beach and they would see me later for dinner at a nice restaurant. The note said to be home by six.

I found some eggs and ham to make an omelet. No one had put away the hard liquor, so I poured a stiff shot of vodka into a tall glass and filled it with orange juice. I gulped the screwdriver while I waited for my English muffin to toast. Nothing like the hair of the dog to cure a hangover.

I was still upset about being forced to work topless at the party. I remembered being jumpy the rest of the night after Manu asked what I would do if he grabbed my breast. Maybe, he just wanted to torture me with the threat. I made another screwdriver with extra vodka and carried my breakfast out to the patio. It was a beautiful day, and my headache was fading. I decided to change my flight reservations and leave for home this weekend. I had mixed feelings about my aunt and uncle. I was glad I came, but maybe they were best taken in small doses.

I put on my shrunken bikini and tied the strings tighter. What do I care about red marks? I grabbed my bag and tossed in a beach blanket and my book. I stopped at the door and went back to the kitchen. I took out the quart jug of orange juice and poured out some. I filled the bottle with my uncle's vodka and shook it up. I dropped the jug in my beach bag. Fifteen minutes later, I was at the beach. I guzzled some of the potent orange juice before stretching out on my stomach. The fog had just cleared, and the warm sun soon put me to sleep.

I woke with a start. I felt a small hand in the middle of my back. I pushed up on my forearms and saw Sonya bending over me.

"Hi. You're Jean, right? Mind if I join you?"

"Oh, hi Sonya. Please, I could use some cheering up."

I sat up and stretched while the diminutive girl laid her towel next to mine.

"What's the matter, Jean? Trouble in Paradise?"

"Yeah, that's about it."

Sonya said, "I get tired of my dad telling me I don't have a reason to be blue. He says we live in the best city in the best country in the world. Well, sometimes Paradise can be too much. I'm fucking tired of the damn Exposition. Every year, it's the same thing. The Exposition takes priority over everything else in life."

"I've only been here a few days, and already the damn Exposition is making me miserable. Last night, my aunt hosted a party for the Exposition officers. She had trouble finding waitresses, so I volunteered to help. I didn't realize she expected me to work in this skimpy bikini. Manu grabbed my ass, so I slapped him. The judge ruled I had assaulted an officer. The guests thought it was hilarious to make me work topless as my sentence."

Sonya said, "I have just the thing to help you relax. It would be a shame to waste a gorgeous day in Paradise being angry."

She lit a joint and passed it to me. I was glad my aunt had shown me it was safe to smoke weed and even have sex on the beach. I was beginning to like being a hedonist. I handed Sonya the jug of orange juice, and we both took a big gulp from the jug. After we finished the joint, I rolled onto my back and stared at the seagulls darting overhead against a deep blue sky with just a couple of puffy clouds. The warm sand and the cool sea breeze felt wonderful. The marijuana and vodka left me feeling very relaxed.

I woke up confused. Sonya was shaking my shoulder. "Hey Jean, I think you need to get some sunblock on your pale white skin. Roll over, and I'll do your back."

I rolled over and said, "Thanks."

I didn't object when she undid the ties to my top. Her delicate hands felt delightful as she rubbed lotion over my back. I could feel the tension evaporate. Yeah, this was life in Paradise. Sonya let me rest for several minutes before she asked me to do her back. I reached for the strings to my top, but she stopped me.

"You don't need your top. There's no one else around. I already ditched mine."

I raised up on my forearms to look around. Sonya was right. The closest person was a couple of hundred feet away. I looked up to the top of the cliff and saw a policeman taking pictures with a large telephoto lens.

I pointed to the top of the cliff and said, "What about the cop taking pictures?"

Sonya laughed. "You mean Joe? Don't worry about the pervert. I doubt he even has film in the camera. He's just making sure the tourists are safe. He's never bothered a native."

I told myself to relax and enjoy Paradise. If the cop didn't worry Sonya then who was I to doubt her. I put my top in my bag and went to work on Sonya's back. She was very petite for an eighteen-year-old. I doubt she was even five feet tall. I marveled at her muscle tone. When I finished, we both laid down on our stomachs.

Sonya said, "Being free to enjoy my summer is why I don't want to work in the Exposition this year. I'm going to college next year, and I've never had a summer off to enjoy the beach. Can you believe it? I live in Paradise, and yet, every summer, I work indoors on the fucking Exposition. This year was the worst. My own father suggested I play the woman in 'The Naked Maji.' Oh great, I get to spend my summer lying naked on a bed of pillows with my breasts and pussy exposed to all my friends as well as strangers. Can you believe he said it would be good for me as well as the city?"

"I thought they hired professional actors?"

"The whole Exposition is built around volunteers. Over two thousand volunteers are working behind the scenes in support roles. Normally, there is a lot of competition for acting roles. However, attendance has been slipping in recent years, so the stupid board decided to give the public what they want. This year every painting selected contains one or more nudes. They not only want to have more nudes, but they are insisting on the actors being gorgeous. To their surprise, they're having trouble filling all the roles."

"Last night, I heard the Exposition needs more actors. My uncle said he wasn't worried, but I don't understand how they can fill so many slots by this Sunday."

Sonya sat up and stretched. She finished the orange juice and vodka before she said, "Well, it's not my problem. My only problem is I'm getting hungry."

"We could walk up to the main drag and get some food."

Sonya clapped her hands and said, "I can see help is on the way."

Sonya stretched her hand up and waved. I watched her small perky breasts jiggle vigorously. Her firm breasts were a perfect match to her small frame, and I had an urge to touch them to see if they were as soft as they looked.

I looked around to see who had caught her attention. I groaned when I recognized the police chief's son Ray who had helped his father molest me on the flight from San Francisco. He was accompanied by two unfamiliar young men. I started to reach for my bag to retrieve my top.

Sonya said, "No need to put on your top. They're all friends. Ray is the police chief's son. The tall blond is Pat. He's the mayor's son. We all call him Ken because he looks just like Barbie's boyfriend. The big black hunk is James. He was an all-state running back for Santa Teresa High School a couple of years ago. Now, he plays for Stanford. I think he's majoring in engineering.

The three young men ambled over. They were pretty cool about staring at our breasts. What I mean is that when they weren't staring at our breasts, they were staring at our legs. I moved to the end of my towel and hugged my legs against my chest. Pat sat down and placed a jug full of reddish liquid in the center of our group. Sonya was sitting cross-legged with her back arched to push out her breasts. Ray sat between Sonya and me with his arm around our waists. I thought about the phrase, 'like father like son.' James had a large McDonalds bag that smelled wonderful.

Pat held out the gallon jug, "You girls thirsty? It's my special recipe."

Ray laughed, "Yeah, a mixture of fruit punch and whatever alcohol he can steal from his dad's liquor cabinet."

Sonya grabbed the jug and Ray helped hold it while she tilted her head back for a long swig. She passed it to me, and I took a long swallow. I thought it would be horrible, but I was thirsty, and the sweet fruity drink tasted wonderful. I handed the jug to James. Ray lit up a joint and passed it to Sonya after taking a long hit. He lit a second joint and handed it to me. My stomach growled out a protest that it was empty.

James said, "I've got a dozen sandwiches. You have a choice of burgers or chicken."

I shifted my legs to sit cross-legged while I ate. I pigged out and ate two chicken sandwiches along with a ton of fries. I washed down every bite with a swig of punch. When every last morsel had been devoured, I licked the greasy crumbs from my fingers. I felt alive basking in the warm sun and cool ocean breeze. The potent marijuana and Pat's mystery drink left me wasted. I barely noticed the quiet conversation Sonya and her friends were having. It was enjoying listening to the crashing waves blending with the wind.

Ray lit another joint and passed it around. I felt Ray's big hand caressing the soft flesh of my inner thigh. His warm hand felt pleasant. I leaned my head on his muscular shoulder after passing the joint to James. As Ray's hand traveled higher up my leg, I couldn't keep it from shaking. I dreamed of Cathy's fingers caressing my pussy on the beach. When his fingers brushed across the crotch of my suit, I jerked alert. I worried Ray might copy his father. The idea of having my pussy fondled in front of strangers was alarming and arousing all at once. I moaned and grabbed Ray's wrist. I pulled his fingers back to my thigh. I remembered losing my wrestling match with his father on the plane. I doubted I would fare better against Ray if he wanted to force me.

I knew I was lost when I felt a hand on my other thigh. James was leaning against my side. I watched his big black hand slide up my pale thigh. I whimpered when his fingers brushed up and down the edge of my flimsy suit. His fingers slid closer to my core with each stroke. I had forgotten Ray's fingers. I shuddered when I felt Ray slide them under the top of my suit bottom. His fingers brushed over the triangle of my short pubic hair. My hand fluttered on his wrist, no longer providing any resistance.

I moaned, "Sonya, help."

Sonya had been making out with the mayor's son, but she came to my aid.

"Jean, you're starting to burn. Lie down so I can apply more sunscreen."

She pulled me away from the two ardent men and laid me down on my back in the middle of the two blankets. When she straddled my hips, I saw her black curly pubic hair. She had lost her suit bottom and was completely naked. I started to sit up, but she pushed me down. She dribbled lotion on my abdomen and began to spread it around.

"Damn Jean, you've got a firm tummy."

She dribbled more lotion on my chest and handed the tube to Ray.

"Why don't you and James do something useful? Jean needs her legs done too."

"It's Ok, Sonya. I can do my legs."

She slid her naked butt up my torso onto my abdomen. She reached under her ass and found the strings to my suit bottom.

"Sonya, wait!"

"You have to be careful with these imported swimsuits. They can get stained from the sunscreen."

With that, she tugged the strings. I tried to get up, but she leaned forward and pressed her hands against my breasts. Oh God, it felt wonderful. Her greasy fingers slipped across my breasts and pinched my hard nipples.

I felt two sets of hands rubbing lotion on my calves. I tried to relax. Certainly, applying lotion to my calves was safe. I told myself to be calm when their fingers slipped above my knees. Certainly, my knees and lower thighs were safe. Sonya leaned over my torso and pressed her warm lips against mine. I tasted punch, weed, and McDonald's when she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her hands felt wonderful on my breasts. I wrapped my arms around the diminutive young woman and returned her kiss.

I knew I was in trouble when I felt hands rubbing lotion onto my upper thighs. I was so wasted from the potent punch and weed. I wanted to protest when my ass was lifted off the blanket, and my suit bottom was whisked away. I wanted to protest, but Sonya's tongue was dancing with mine. I felt insistent hands spreading my thighs open. Multiple fingers began sliding between the folds of my sex. I wasn't sure what I wanted when I felt someone's fingers rub across my clit. I felt a fat finger plunge into my vagina. I was startled when a second finger joined the first. It took me a moment to realize both of the guys had a finger moving in my tight pussy. I squirmed when I felt another hand grasp my ass and press against my nether hole.

I knew where this was going, and I was nervous about being fucked on a public beach in sight of anyone who cared to watch. Ok, I was wasted and horny. It had been days since Steve, and I had been going at it like rabbits, and my body craved release, but I didn't really know any of these people. I wasn't an exhibitionist and certainly didn't consider myself a slut.

Despite my misgivings, I told myself to relax and enjoy the moment. My aunt had told me to give in to my inner hedonist. I couldn't think of a reason to stop. No one was hurting me, and I couldn't think of anything except the intense pleasure I was receiving.

I whimpered when all the eager fingers abandoned my flesh. Sonys's petite breasts were mashed against mine, and her tongue was dancing in my open mouth. I opened my eyes and looked down Sonya's slim back. I watched Ray move aside for James, and the big black football player knelt between Sonya's legs and mine. I wasn't sure I wanted to fuck a stranger. I was so messed up on sun, booze, and weed, I wasn't sure what I wanted. James leaned over Sonya's body. His massive body was supported by his muscular arms on either side of my shoulders. I expected to be pierced by his cock at any second.

Sonya gasped into my mouth as her small slippery body lurched across mine. Her eyes flew wide open, and she attempted to rise, but she was sandwiched between James and me. The muscular black youth had his hands on her slim hips, and he pulled her pint-sized body down until her moist sex was pressing against mine.

Sonya gasped, "Ahhhhh, fuck. Oh God, fuck. Please, James, stop a sec. You're too big, and I'm not ready."

No one moved for a moment. Sonya panted against my sweaty breasts, and I stroked her hair. When she calmed down and stopped whimpering, James began slowly working his cock into the little girl. Each thrust slid her mouth across my breasts until her lips latched onto my hard nipple. I moaned as she sucked hard on my breast. I was staring into James' eyes as he increased his pace. Judging by the strain on the big black guy's face, I was afraid he would cum before Sonya found her release.

I slid my hand between our slick abdomens until my fingers slid around his big cock. James groaned from the contact with my hand. I panicked at the thought that I had pushed him over the edge. I jerked my hand back until my fingertips were pressed against the top of Sonya's moist slit. I brushed my fingers back and forth across her clit.

Sonya's moaned. "Oh yes, yes. Right there. Oh God, yes. Please, Jean, harder."

I moved my fingers faster over Sonya's sensitive nub. My knuckles were also rubbing across the top of my slit, and I quivered as I felt my arousal build. I had never experienced anything like this. Oh, I had had my experiences with women, but I had never watched a man fucking a woman. I couldn't believe, I was holding a beautiful young woman in my arms while she was being fucked by a big black athlete I had just met.

Sonya was still kneeling with her legs straddling my hips and began thrusting her hips back to meet James increasingly rapid lunges. I rubbed her clit faster as her body began to quiver.

Sonya began screaming as she came hard. She screamed so hard, I was afraid everyone on the beach would turn to look. I imagined people on top of the cliff looking to make sure a woman wasn't being murdered on the beach.

I could feel Sonya's abdomen shuddering with her release. I can only imagine what James felt as the little girl's vagina squeezed his cock. James groaned and held his cock deep as he sprayed his seed deep into her unprotected womb. She slowly relaxed. Her sweaty body collapsed on top of mine. James and Sonya were panting. My nose was filled with the aroma of sex mixed with seaweed and salt. When the big athlete's flaccid cock slid out of Sonya's vagina, I felt his seed dripping onto my pussy. James moved away and took a hit of fruit punch.

Sonya opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Wow! That was amazing. I've never cum while a guy was fucking me. So, fucking cool."

I replied loud enough for all the guys to hear. "Most men have no idea women need direct stimulation of her clit to have an orgasm. I trained my boyfriend so well I usually have a couple of orgasms when he's fucking me. Guys, in case you don't know where a girl's clit is, it's right at the top of our slit. You don't need to grab it. Just rub your fingers over the top of the girl's pussy."

Sonya laughed at my lecture and rolled onto her back beside me. She spread her legs and pointed to the top of her slit. She rubbed her fingers through her curly black pubic hair. Pat knelt between her legs and shoved his long pink cock into her gaping vagina. I watched as his cock slid deep. Sonya's fingers rubbed across the top of her pussy as Pat fucked the little girl.

Sonya laughed, "Guess I still have to do all the work if I want to get off."

I was so fascinated watching the pair fucking beside me, I didn't notice Ray kneeling between my legs until the tip of his cock touched my pussy. The big Samoan's cock was frightening. It was the thickest cock I had ever seen. Thank God, it wasn't particularly long, but even so, I was afraid it would split me open. His big brown hand was grasping his cock and rubbing it up and down my slit. I jerked when he brushed it across my clit. He smiled when he saw me jump and kept sliding the fat tip of his cock across my sensitive nub.

I closed my eyes and moaned. It was a mistake. Ray pressed the tip of his cock inside my pussy, and I shrieked. He was splitting me open. I put my hands on his broad chest and pushed.

"Ray, no. Oh God, no. Please stop."

"Relax Jean. I know how to use my cock. I'll go slow and give you plenty of time to adjust. Trust me, you can handle it. Afterward, you'll thank me. You'll be a lifetime member of the Ray Tatupu fan club."

I felt Sonya grab my hand and interlace her finger with mine. I looked at her with tears blurring my vision.

"It's Ok, Jean. Ray's sweet. You can do it. He'll go slow. He's not as big as James."

Perhaps, they were right. I felt stretched, but the pain was gone. However, I knew I would never be a member of his fan club. The experience on the plane was still fresh in my mind. I shuddered as I recalled Ray stripping me naked while his father finger fucked me to orgasm after orgasm. I was jerked back into the present when Ray thrust another inch of his fat cock into my vagina. My hands gripped the thick hair on his chest. The big Samoan's broad hips pressed my thighs open.

I panted hard as Ray pulled back, and I watched him slip another inch of brown cock inside me. My body was shaking from the strain. I thought my hips would break. I was sure my pussy would be ruined forever. I couldn't believe the feeling of accomplishment I felt when he sank all his fat cock inside me. He kept his hips still while he sucked on my hard nipple. It was the same breast Sonya had abused, and I shuddered with a combination of pain and pleasure. His teeth nipped at my sore breast to distract me from the pain in my stretched pussy, and I howled like a wild animal. I wrapped the fingers of my free hand in his thick hair and dragged his lips to my other breast. Sonya gave my other hand a squeeze and let go. I was on my own.

12