Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 13

Story Info
Do Nymphomaniacs Dream of Electric Sex?
10.9k words
4.62
9k
3

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Part 13: Do Nymphomaniacs Dream of Electric Sex?

This story took place in 1976

Chapter 25

My support team went to pick up takeout at a beachfront restaurant while I was performing as Venus in Botticelli's masterpiece. The group left an inexperienced intern in charge, but everything in my exhibit was automatic, and anyway, the team expected to be back well before my session was over. Unfortunately, a car accident blocked the road when they attempted to drive back to the Santa Teresa Art Exhibition.

My uncle was the head of the Exhibition Board of Directors, and he had decided to enhance the art displays to attract bigger crowds. The big black dildo that was powerfully thrusting into my vagina and ass was enhanced by electrical shocks jumping from my G-spot to a gold band clamped around my clit. The whole mechanism was controlled by a black box the Engineer had whipped together and carefully calibrated to my responses. As long as the audience fed tokens into the controller, it was designed to gradually ramp up the stimulation until I orgasmed just before the end of my session.

The Engineer had thrown the device together in a week and taken a few shortcuts in the design. Unless the controller was reset at the end of my usual fifty-minute sessions, it would continue to increase the stimulation level until it reached the device's maximum level. The intern had no idea of the device's idiosyncrasies or my regular schedule.

After about an hour and a half, the controller reached its maximum setting. By that point, I was orgasming almost continuously. The audience counted out 93 orgasms by the time my team returned and removed my quivering body from the exhibit. I fell into a deep sleep and was comatose for nearly sixteen hours. My sleep was plagued by intense dreams that went on for hours.

#

It was a hot, muggy summer day at the reservoir on Six Mile Creek outside of my hometown of Ithaca, NY. The lake water was cold and refreshing, but the sun was blazing hot. A light breeze rustled the trees suggesting the possibility of a thunderstorm later.

I was skinny dipping with my boyfriend Steve, and we had swum up the lake to get away from the crowds sunbathing on the flat shale rock by the dam. We stood up in some shallow water and began making out. My arms were around Steve's neck as I ground my hot naked body against his growing erection. My tongue was dancing in his mouth while he caressed my breasts. He slid a hand down my sweaty back, and his fingers massaged my ass that was barely hidden under the calm surface of the lake. He slid a finger between my ass cheeks and thrust it into my wet vagina.

I moaned into his neck, "Please, I need you inside me now."

Steve grabbed my ass cheeks and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slowly lowered me onto his hot hard erection. I squealed in pleasure as he slid home. When he started to slowly lift my hips up and down, I begged him to take me harder. He carried me over to the shore and laid me down on a carpet of soft moss. He slammed his cock back home and began pounding into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and drove my eager pussy against his hard, demanding thrusts. My fingers found my clit, and I rubbed the sensitive nub vigorously. I came seconds before Steve shot his seed into my unprotected and very fertile womb.

Steve kissed me deeply and said, "You're the love of my life."

My boyfriend rolled off my sweaty body. I was shocked to see Rob standing behind him. My previous boyfriend was staring at my engorged vagina as Steve's cum ran down my ass cheeks. I gave a squeal and covered my sex with one hand and my breasts with the other. I didn't understand what was happening. Rob had been my boyfriend before Steve, and I had spent months trying to make up my mind while I continued to sleep with both men.

Steve pulled my hand away from my bare pussy and said, "It's OK. Rob just wants to fuck you one more time. I told him I didn't mind. There's no way one man can satisfy you."

Steve held my hand as I stared into his smiling face. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rob kneel between my thighs. He grabbed my legs and pushed my thighs up to my shoulders before he slid his cock home. He took long slow strokes, almost pulling out before he slid home again. I was so aroused from Steve's hard fuck, that it wasn't long before I orgasmed again. I felt my pussy clench on Rob's cock, and he added his seed to Steve's earlier deposit.

Rob rolled off me, and I saw Daniel waiting for a turn. He was a short scrawny and very brilliant Jewish boy who had been my boyfriend while I was at the University of Wisconsin. Together in college, we had worked through every position in the Kama Sutra. He rolled me onto my side and pressed against my back. He bent my upper leg and slid his cock into me from behind. It was one of my favorite positions because it allowed Daniel to have complete access to my clit while he slowly fucked into me from behind.

I moaned as his fingers played with my sensitive nub. "Oh, God, Daniel, that's it. Rub my clit. Make me cum."

I orgasmed twice before he emptied his seed into my womb. Daniel's cock slid out of my vagina, and he stood up to join the growing crowd of men standing in a circle around me.

Steve grinned and said, "You told me about all of your previous lovers, and I invited them all here for your pleasure."

I had been with Daniel for a year and a half until I left the University of Wisconsin at the end of my second year. My first semester at Wisconsin I'd taken a series of casual lovers, and now somehow they were at the reservoir, and they took turns fucking me one by one. I couldn't believe Steve had managed to get Josh to join the party. I'd worked hard to seduce the skinny black boy in the belief that all black men had big black cocks and were great lovers. Josh was a disappointment. He had a small cock and was an inexperienced virgin. Today, I learned he hadn't improved his skills in the slightest, and once again, he came after a half dozen quick jabs with his little cock. The other thing I remembered about him was he had lectured me about not studying hard enough.

"You're wasting time and your mother's hard-earned money. If you don't know why you're in college, you should just leave until you know what you want out of life. "

It took me another year before I realized my incompetent black lover had been right. I dropped out of Wisconsin and returned home to Ithaca, where I started dating Rob, who was a bartender at the 'Salty Dog.' I was beginning to see a pattern in the way Steve was presenting my former lovers. He had started with himself and gone back in time, one lover after another.

After I finished fucking my casual sex partners from my first semester at college, I saw Randy waiting for his turn. He had been my date to the high school Prom. Since I had recently turned eighteen, I'd decided he was going to take my virginity. Maybe I should have told him in advance. He was so nervous he barely managed to break my hymen before he came all over my stomach. It had to be one of the most disappointing first times in history. His performance this time wasn't much of an improvement over our other time together, but at least he managed to cum inside me.

I figured Randy would be the last person Steve would bring to this sexual reunion party since I had just fucked every partner I had ever told him about. I was wrong. I looked up and saw five strangers staring at my naked body and laughing.

"Steve, who the hell are these guys?"

"It seems you have been keeping secrets from me. Coleen told me about the time the two of you crashed a fraternity party during pledge week. You should remember. It was right after you quit Wisconsin and just before you met Rob. Coleen said the fraternity guys were thrilled you showed up in time to entertain the new pledges. These are the five freshmen who got to enjoy your charms. I'll let them figure out who goes first."

Coleen was my oldest friend. Her mother was a high school teacher like my Mom and lived in the house next door. We had played together since we were in diapers. She was a little wild and always managed to get me into trouble. It seemed she had managed to get me into trouble once again by telling my secrets to Steve. Fortunately, I hadn't told her everything.

Steve sat back and let the frat boys take turns. They weren't the greatest lovers, but they were enthusiastic. I was hot, sweaty, and exhausted by the time they were done. They laughed as they picked me up and tossed me into the lake. The cold water felt awesome.

Chapter 26

When I walked out of the lake, I saw Tyler standing on the bank, waiting for his turn. He was a big black and very vicious drug dealer who I'd fucked in the late summer before Coleen and I crashed the fraternity party. At the hospital where I worked, I'd seen some of his victims writhing in pain from broken faces and smashed bodies. I'd been too embarrassed to tell Steve I'd had sex with such a low life criminal. I'd never even hinted to him that I knew Tyler. The only person who could have told my boyfriend was Coleen.

#

I met Tyler the summer after I'd dropped out of Wisconsin. I'd recently gotten a job at the hospital and was considering renting a room to get a little freedom from my Mom, who questioned my every move. I'd gotten used to my independence after two years in college, and I was tired of heated arguments with my mother.

I'd run into my oldest friend Coleen when I was dancing at The Haunt, and she said she was looking for a roommate. She suggested I drop by the next Friday so I could look at the place and catch up on all the Ithaca gossip.

Of course, it was hot and humid when I left the hospital on Friday. My car was sitting in the sun and felt like a furnace. The black wreck didn't have air-conditioning, and I was soaking wet by the time I got home to change. I stripped off my hospital clothes and underwear before I showered. I planned on wearing a sexy outfit, so I shaved my abdomen down to the top of my slit. I also shaved my legs to the edges of my labia. I had trimmed my dark pubic hair recently, so it didn't take long.

I wrapped my wet hair in a towel and wrapped the another one around my nude body. I carefully opened the bathroom door and listened. My Mom was downstairs singing to herself as she graded English papers. I snuck into her bedroom and dropped the towel from my body. I checked out my reflection in the only full-length mirror in the house. I liked what I saw as I cupped my full breasts and tweaked my nipples. I thought my legs and ass were my best feature, but my Kama Sutra partner, Daniel, insisted it was my breasts.

I looked over my Mom's collection of perfumes. I really loved Evening in Paris, but there wasn't a lot left of the discontinued fragrance. I skipped over Chanel No. 5 since it smelled like Dial soap. I chose the oriental-inspired Shalimar. I used the stopper to dab some behind my ears, around my clavicle, down the valley between my breasts and finally in the clefts between my labia and my thighs. I paused for a moment before touching my nipples with the stopper. I froze for a moment when my Mom stopped singing. I heard the squeak of her chair on the hardwood floor and hurried out of her room. As I closed the door to my room, I listened to her resume singing.

I was out of clean bras, but I was only going out to visit Coleen, so I decided to go without one which I often did when I wasn't at work. I didn't have a lot of choices when it came to casual outfits. I had just started at the hospital and had a lot of student debt, so I was wearing a lot of recycled clothes.

Still, I wanted to look hot. Despite being best friends forever, Coleen and I had always been competitive. We competed for grades, clothing, and social success, and somehow she almost always won. She got her period first. She got her large breasts before I had more than a pair of small buds. She kissed a boy before I did and of course, she lost her virginity first.

I was still smarting from the comment Coleen had made last summer about my conservative dress. She said I looked like a poorly dressed nun. So, I wanted to prove to my best friend that I could wear sexy clothes. My year with Daniel had liberated me. Besides doing every position in the Kama Sutra, I'd gotten comfortable running around The Commune in just my bikini panties because clothes were considered decadent.

I refused to ask my Mom for money after she reminded me for the ten-thousandth time how much she had contributed to the college education I'd abandoned without consulting her. With only one paycheck after two months looking for work, I was completely broke. I'd even put off refilling my birth control prescription, which I had previously gotten filled for free at the Wisconsin Student Health Center. I knew tonight was at the most fertile part of my period, and that was a good reason I was visiting Coleen on a Friday night instead of going dancing at a bar.

I pulled on a tight cotton crop top that I had made by cutting several inches from the bottom of an old muscle shirt my brother had worn in junior high school. The ribbed cotton was threadbare, and my dark areoles stood out like bullseyes on a target. The top was so tight it forced the sides of my firm plump breasts out of the large armholes. Even without a push-up bra, I was showing plenty of cleavage.

I pulled on my favorite jean shorts over my last pair of clean bikini panties. I really needed to do laundry. The shorts were recycled from ancient threadbare low rider Levi's that were so tight I had to undo the stitching on both hips up to my waist. The sides were held together by red ribbons tied in bows at the bottom. The cutoffs had been washed so many times the bottom inch of fabric was frayed and failed to hide the bottoms of my panties.

I tied my long blond ponytail with a matching red bow. My dark eyebrows gave the lie to any claim that my blond hair was natural. Bright red lipstick was the current fashion and went well with the ribbons. A little eyeliner and big hoop gold earrings completed the carefree hot chick look I was going for. No way Coleen was going to look sexier than me.

I checked myself out in front of a full-length mirror. The tight top left my pale, but taut midriff exposed as well as the tops and sides of my firm and very generous breasts. Someday I wanted to get a gold ring in my navel. My dark nipples were visible through the thin cotton top, but I figured they wouldn't be too apparent on the streets at night. I knew Coleen wouldn't be bothered, and if she were, I wouldn't turn down free sex with my best friend. I did a spin in front of the mirror and liked what I saw. The back of the ragged cutoffs exposed the bottoms of my ass cheeks, and I liked the sexy look. My long legs seemed like they went on forever. Too bad I was wasting the hot outfit on Coleen.

It was a little after 7 when I left home. My Mom looked at my skimpy outfit with disdain and asked where I was going. I had no intention of saying I was checking out an apartment.

"Mom, I'm visiting Coleen. I'll be back by midnight."

"Give her my best. Her Mom said she was going through a rough time since her Dad died."

"I will. Love you. Bye."

My friend's place was in an old building in college town on Dryden road. I parked across the street and hurried past a group of college students sitting on a low wall outside my friend's apartment building. I ignored their whistles and catcalls but couldn't hide my grin.

The sagging wooden stairs to the first floor creaked as I walked up. The stairway smelled of piss and mysterious odors. Coleen yelled for me to come in when I knocked. I found her sprawled on the couch listening to a scratchy record of the Beetle's White Album. The apartment was oppressively hot, and there wasn't even a little breeze coming through the open windows. The only thing the windows allowed inside was intermittent chatter from the group outside. I could see the tops of their heads as I passed the window.

Coleen was wearing a short satin kimono style bathrobe loosely belted. She barely stirred enough to smile at me when I entered the room. My best friend was a short Irish girl with the sweetest face. She was pleasantly plump with sensuous curves. Despite regular exercise, she has never lost her baby fat. Coleen was a busty brunette who had come to rely on her looks more than her brains.

She said, "Jeannie Beanie, there's a jug of wine in the frig. Help yourself."

The tiny kitchen was a disaster. The sink and every surface were covered with dirty dishes mixed with takeout boxes. I found a glass canning jar in a cupboard that seemed to be the last clean mug in the place. I filled it half full of cheap white wine and joined my friend on the couch after kicking off my sandals.

Coleen managed to find a joint on a coffee table covered in rubbish that included drug paraphernalia, an empty ice cream carton and a cat that just sat and stared. My friend took a drag and handed it to me. I only thought for a moment before taking a hit.

Coleen said, "It's so bloody hot. If I had wheels, I'd go skinny dipping at the reservoir."

I shivered at the idea. She'd talked me into skinny dipping at the reservoir once before. The police had raided the place and carted Coleen off along with my clothes. I'd been forced to wait until dark before trying to sneak my way stark naked across town to my Mom's house. It took me a week to make it, but that's another story and one I never told anyone.

"So, what's up, sweet pea? Why do you want an apartment if you're just going back to college in a couple of months?"

"Well, Collie, I'm not going back. I got a job working as a secretary in the hospital lab, and I need a place. My Mom's driving me crazy. She thinks I'm still twelve."

Coleen stared at me. "Jean, you've got to be kidding. What happened? You've always wanted to teach English. I cried when you gave your book report on "Pride and Prejudice." You aren't going to find your Darcy in this boring town."

"Maybe, I want boring. Wisconsin was too crazy."

"Seriously? What happened? You couldn't have gotten into much trouble without me around."

"It's too stupid. You'll laugh at me."

"OK, now you have to tell me."

Coleen lit another joint and passed it to me. I took a big hit and followed up with a gulp of cheap wine before I told my sad story.

Chapter 27

"I met Daniel at a rally against the Vietnam War. He gave a well-considered speech about how we were on the wrong side. The current South Vietnamese government had colluded with the Japanese against their own people during WWII. The United States supported a group of guerrilla fighters led by Ho Chi Minh. After the war, we abandoned him and sided with the French who reoccurred their colony. A civil war broke out, and we gave the French billions of dollars to suppress the revolt. After the French lost, the United States took over to keep the Communists from winning. President Johnson lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to get a declaration of war. Since then we've put nearly a million troops into Vietnam. We've had tens of thousands of young American boys killed plus maybe a million Vietnamese, and we are not even close to winning."

"Jesus, Jeannie, when did you start preaching from a soapbox?

I ignored Coleen and continued my story.

"I learned a lot from Daniel. He questioned everything about my life, including my bourgeois desire to become an English teacher. He also questioned my Puritanical morality. He shattered my views on sex by going through every position in the Kama Sutra with me. I was pretty confused about where I was going in my life by the end of my Sophomore year."

loerics
loerics
959 Followers