Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 18

Story Info
My Aunt's Revenge.
7k words
4.28
6.8k
3

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Post 18: Vengeance

This story took place in 1976

Chapter 49

Doctor Hennessy casually announced I was pregnant as if everyone was already aware of my condition. I stared at my aunt's gynecologist in disbelief. I was sure her diagnosis was the result of some stupid mistake. I had religiously taken the birth control pills furnished by my attentive aunt. How could I be pregnant?

When I told the doctor, she must be wrong, she had me pee in a sample jar, and I watched her repeat the test in front of me. I whimpered when the plus sign on the test stick turned color. In an instant, my whole carefully planned out future came crashing down.

The doctor then proceeded to lecture me on what I needed to do to have a successful pregnancy. All I heard was a buzzing in my ears as she droned on and on. I fought against nausea and thought for a moment that I might pass out.

I barely noticed when she stopped lecturing me. Doctor Hennessy told me to get dressed when I shook my head and mumbled a "no" to her query about having any more questions.

The doctor said, "I'll leave a note for the receptionist to schedule you for a follow up in six weeks. Perhaps, the father would like to come next time."

My aunt snickered, and the doctor paused for a moment. She frowned in annoyance as she realized her faux pas. My aunt had discussed my nymphomania treatments with her, and I doubt there was a soul in Santa Teresa who hadn't heard about me being the center of attention at the Gala orgy. The doctor's momentary lapse emphasized for me that the father could be any one of a couple dozen men.

I was in a stupor as Cathy helped me slip the skimpy, bright-orange summer dress with its tacky purple flowers over my naked body. I slid my feet into a pair of flip-flops, and I was ready to go. I stumbled as I walked down the steps of the doctor's office, and I would have fallen if my aunt hadn't been guiding me by my arm. I barely remember the drive back to my aunt and uncle's house. It was dark by the time we got back, and Cathy parked in the driveway.

We listen to the sound of crickets for a few minutes before Cathy said, "There's no reason to make an announcement tonight that you are expecting. It would just add to the confusion. The Reverend and his wife are heading back to Oregon early in the morning. Once they are gone, your uncle plans to spend the afternoon at his office, preparing for a deposition in San Diego early Monday morning. We'll have the rest of the house to ourselves Sunday afternoon to discuss your happy news."

I was numb as I sat listening to my aunt. What did she mean happy news? Why did she think I would want to announce my shame to anyone? Even though both Michael and The Reverend were potentially the father, I didn't have the strength to discuss paternity issues tonight.

I let Cathy lead me to the back of the house and down the hill to the doghouse, where she said, "Let me have the dress. We don't want to get grass stains on it. You'll need it again since it's the only piece of clothing to your name."

I had gotten used to being nude this summer and didn't think twice before I complied. Once I was naked, she attached the choke collar and chained me to the doghouse. She went into the house and returned with a treat. Instead of the customary can of lukewarm Dinty Moore Beef Stew, she had a plateful of cold pizza and a can of beer.

"I think your exciting news deserves a celebration, even if we're not telling everyone yet. Sorry but I have to leave you alone. I need to deal with some business matters for next week."

I sat on the grass, staring at the lights of Santa Teresa while I devoured my tasty feast. After wolfing down my dinner, I crawled into the doghouse and cried myself to sleep.

Chapter 50

It was in the middle of the night when I felt someone give my chain a gentle tug. I had been dreaming about making passionate love to my boyfriend before I awoke. My boyfriend, Steve, had had his face buried between my widespread thighs, and his hungry lips were sucking on my clit while he thrust a couple of fingers into my wet pussy. Of course, when I snapped out of my sensual dream, I had two of my fingers buried in my core. My other hand was busy rubbing my clit that was forever permanently exposed thanks to the damage I'd caused to my clitoral hood. I was close to an orgasm. My fingers didn't miss a beat until the tug on my chain was repeated. I moaned a protest.

The Reverend said, "Come on out and play, Jean. It's my last night, and I wouldn't want to miss saying goodbye."

I rolled over and crawled out of my humble abode. The Reverend had already disrobed, and when he saw me emerge with a grin on my face, he laid down on his back. His massive ebony erection was pointing toward the North Star. I eagerly seized it with my mouth and hands. After he moaned the third time, I straddled his hips and mounted his gorgeous cock. I leaned over and kissed his hungry mouth. Our tongues danced together while his enormous hands cupped my dangling breasts. I groaned when his fingers found my nipples and gave them a gentle tug. My ass began rising and falling as I slowly worked every inch of his long fat cock into my eager pussy. I didn't pause once his cock was buried deep in my core. I fucked him hard. We had gotten to know how to pleasure each other well the last few weeks, and we didn't miss a beat. I paused several times when one of us got close to an orgasm before finally letting go after the fire in my loins became too intense to contain.

Afterward, I rested with my heaving breasts pressed against his sweaty chest, waiting for his beautiful cock to recover. I heard the dog pack howl far away and burst into tears.

The Reverend said, "Something's bothering you. Please, tell me. Maybe I can help. It's what I'm trained for."

He was right. We had shared many intimate conversations in the middle of the night, and I desperately needed to talk to someone. He knew about my plans to become a lawyer, so I could fight for women's rights. I hoped he would be sympathetic to my current plight. I didn't know where to begin, so I just spit it out.

"I'm pregnant, and my life is ruined."

The Reverend was silent for a moment. I felt his chest slowly rise and fall as he took deep breaths to calm himself.

"God works in mysterious ways."

I was used to The Reverend's comments being more useful. I had heard this platitude all my life, and it still sounded meaningless.

I said, "What does that even mean?"

"God has a plan for your life and for that of your unborn child. We need to trust in the Lord."

"So, I'm supposed to sacrifice my life for my child?"

"Parents do that all the time. I'm confident you would risk your life if your child was drowning."

"Of course, I would, but that doesn't apply here. I'm talking about a fetus smaller than a poppy seed on my morning bagel. I'm looking at raising a child in abject poverty where they are deprived of basic human needs and are condemned to perpetuate a never-ending cycle of poverty. Every study shows that the primary cause of poverty for families headed by single mothers is an unwanted pregnancy. The best way to reduce poverty is to postpone childbirth and provide education for women."

"So, are you planning on an abortion?"

"I don't know. I'm a feminist and believe in a woman's right to choose, but it gets complicated when I'm the one doing the choosing. I was hoping you might have some advice."

"I'm a minister of God. You know what I believe. If you want to find God's plan for your life, you need to pray on it."

"Thanks, you've only managed to confuse me further. Hopefully, once I'm home, my mother will have more useful advice."

"It will be easier to pray once you are away from this sinful city. This is an evil place under the spell of the devil working through the ministration of the Arts Council. I fear I have wished them a swift passage to hell more than once. This city tries one's soul. Even I have come to have doubts about my calling. The conference I attended last week discussed a study about the success of gay conversion therapy. The paper claimed that the relapse rate was very high, and the number of suicides unacceptable. If the researchers are to be believed, their results call all of my hard work into question."

I was tired of The Reverend's complaints and his lack of answers. I often used sex to forget my problems, and I was frustrated by my inability to find an easy solution. My hands were wrapped around The Reverend's cock, and my slow strokes got him erect again. After we fucked one last time, I kissed him goodbye.

His parting words were, "I'll pray for you. If the child is mine, I'll provide support. Please keep in touch. I care about you."

I fell asleep again for a couple of hours. I awoke to the sound of my uncle's powerful strokes as he swam lap after lap in the pool. When he came down to the doghouse for a visit, I didn't mention that I was pregnant. After we had sex, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the late afternoon with the hot California sun beating down on my smelly abode. Once again, I was awakened by someone jerking my chain. I dragged my sweaty naked body out onto the grass.

Chapter 51

My aunt said, "I believe you would sleep through the entire day. Come on, let's get something to eat and have a talk."

Cathy unfastened my chain and led me up the hill to the patio. Even in mid-September, the pool area was broiling hot, and I was grateful when she sat me at a table protected by a large umbrella. She attached my chain to an eyebolt before going inside. I gazed out at the waves crashing on the beach far away beyond the red tile roofs of Santa Teresa. A blender whirled as my aunt crushed ice. The noisy machine momentarily drowned out the sounds of the numerous birds and insects living in the chaparral. I will always associate the smell of sage and promiscuous sex with Santa Teresa.

Cathy returned with two pitchers of cold mango margaritas and poured me a tall glass. I took a big gulp of my drink while she quickly ducked back inside to fetch two plates covered with overstuffed sandwiches and curly fries. My aunt knew my fondness for turkey and avocado. I was ravenous and wolfed down my food. We ate in silence, and my aunt didn't even ask me when she refilled my glass twice. It was getting late when we finished eating. A light breeze brought relief from the heat of the day. We sat and enjoyed the peace and quiet for a while and watched another perfect Santa Teresa sunset. The colors seemed particularly intense tonight.

Once the last trace of pink in the sky faded, my aunt cleared the table and made another batch of drinks. A couple of candles enhanced my increasingly blissful mood. The dancing candle flames distracted me from my nagging worries. I was feeling at peace for the first time since the doctor had casually announced I was pregnant. I felt a deep love for my aunt and forgave her for intruding on my quiet contemplation since I was desperate to talk with someone I loved and knew I could trust about my mess. I took a deep breath and focused on my sweet aunt's voice.

"Jean, I was overjoyed when you called at the beginning of the summer. I had given up hope of reconciliation with my parents and sister, but when I saw you walking down the airplane ramp, my fondest dream was rekindled. You looked so much like my sister and me when we were young, I thought my heart would burst. I called your mother the next morning while you slept. I was so excited to tell her you were visiting, that I began babbling incoherently into the phone. Before I could even mention you were here, she started screaming at me. She called me a nigger loving whore and threatened me with a restraining order if I called again. She finished by damning me to hell and slamming down the phone."

I knew my mother's temper, but I couldn't understand my mother's hatred. I felt pity for my aunt as I stared at my twisting hands and mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Cathy took a healthy gulp of her drink before continuing.

"Later that day, your uncle told me he wanted you to play Venus for the Exhibition. I was still reeling from your mother's hatred, and I gave him my permission to recruit you no matter what it took. At that time, I told myself, I would be satisfied with sending my merciless sister some risqué photographs of her darling daughter on display naked at the Exhibition. Since she had called me a whore, I planned to show her you were a slut just like her. I was thrilled when pictures of you playing Botticelli's Venus appeared in magazines and newspapers around the world. I was surprised when your mother didn't respond. Ithaca is such a backwater, I guess your mother never saw any of the photographs."

I nodded my agreement about Ithaca being out in the boonies. My mom rarely watches the nightly news and doesn't usually read the newspaper, so the failure of my aunt's scheme wasn't a surprise.

My aunt shook her head and continued. "Unfortunately for you, being ignored by my sister caused my anger to fester. That was when I suggested to Micheal that he'd get more attendees to his Exhibition if they used vibrators to keep the actresses aroused. He and the Engineer took my idea and embellished it. My next suggestion was to install coin-operated controllers so the attendees could control the actresses' orgasms. I couldn't believe how successful my plan was. I had initially thought I'd be happy to send you back to your mother as a slut. You can't begin to understand how thrilled I was when you started to exhibit symptoms of nymphomania."

Cathy laughed when she hissed the word 'nymphomania.' I felt doomed as I stared into my aunt's haunted eyes as the flickering candlelight lit up her maniacal face. Her laugh reminded me of the Wicked Witch of the West in 'The Wizard of Oz.'

I said, "I don't see how your hatred of my mother has anything to do with getting me pregnant. I was on birth control pills the whole time you were treating me for nymphomania."

"As we got closer to the end of the Exhibition, my desire to exact revenge continued to grow. I realized that if my self-righteous parents and dear sister were horrified that I married a good, decent black man, then the perfect revenge would be to send you home to your mother pregnant with a colored man's baby in your belly. I hope you enjoyed being fucked by your horny uncle. With any luck, he's the father. Your sanctimonious bitch of a mother deserves having her precious daughter impregnated by the man she treated so cruelly. Michael's a far better man than your mother's deadbeat husband who abandoned her. You were so young when he completely disappeared from your life."

"Cathy, you're not making sense. I took my birth control religiously."

"Jean, you are so gullible. I straight out lied when I said Clomifene was a German birth control pill. The word Fruchtbarkeitsmedikament on the label translates as a fertility medicine. It's designed to ensure you ovulate. I had some leftover from when Michael and I tried to conceive. You've been on it since your last period. After my failure to conceive while taking the potent drug, I was overjoyed when it worked on you far better than I expected."

I looked at my aunt with my mouth open. I was sitting next to a viper. I should have talked to my mother before sneaking off to visit her crazy sister. The woman was consumed by hatred.

"Thanks to Maggie, your team leader for the Exhibition, I knew when your maximum fertility would occur. We usually have the Gala on the closing night of the Exhibition. I got Michael to delay the Gala a couple of days, so you would be at the height of your fertility. I proposed the skit of Leda and the Swan, and Michael was excited to do it. Just in case your uncle didn't get you pregnant, I arranged the auction, so our Samoan mayor and Japanese judge got to fuck you next. I'm sure your bitch of a mother is racist enough to be horrified at the idea you might be carrying their offspring instead of Michael's."

I knew my aunt was right. I'd long suspected my mom was a closet racist. She had no problem with people of color as long as they stayed in their place. I'd seen her visceral reaction when a black store clerk commented on the soiled condition of an expensive dress my mom was attempting to return after wearing it to a New Year's dance. I wondered if my mother would disown me just as my aunt's parents had renounced her. I was in a state of shock as the madwoman continued her rant.

"I arranged all the rest of your sexual partners at the Gala. After the judge got his chance to impregnate you, I invited several members of our university's football team to try their luck. Of course, they were all big, potent, black men. The day after the Gala, I began your treatment for nymphomania by recruiting a team of big, strong, healthy colored men. One way or the other, your mom was going to be the grandmother of a colored baby."

I had never seen such anger in my life. I moaned as she continued her nasty tirade.

"One of the side-effects of Clomifene is multiple births, so I wasn't surprised when your vaginal mucus stayed sticky for five days. Normally, a woman's mucus only remains sticky for about 24 hours while the woman's egg is viable. You must have ovulated multiple times over those five days while the team I recruited flooded your womb with potent semen. I'll bet you're carrying several babies from different fathers - quintuplets at a minimum. I hope you'll let me have the pick of the litter."

I buried my face in my arms folded on the table and sobbed. My emotions were on an intense roller coaster ride.

"You keep begging me to send you home to your mother, so I bought you a ticket on the redeye to New York tonight. We have just enough time for you to say goodbye to Michael before we have to head to the airport. Cheer up. Tomorrow, you'll be home with your dear sweet mother, and you can share your happy news with her."

Cathy laughed as she stood up and dragged my trembling body to my feet. I stood on unsteady legs for a moment and gazed out at the twinkling lights of Santa Teresa. The intense visual hallucinations were all too familiar.

"Oh God, what did you put in my drink?"

"Well, Sweetheart, I know how much flying terrifies you, so I slipped in some ecstasy. It really calmed you down the day after the Gala. Hopefully, you'll have a nice relaxing trip home. Maybe you can use the time you're traveling to decide how to tell your mom she's about to become a grandmother. Now, come inside. We don't have much time to get ready to leave, and I'm sure you'll want to say goodbye to Michael."

My eyes were filled with tears. I had a hard time seeing as my aunt led me into the kitchen. My uncle was standing in front of the open refrigerator. From the back, he looked just like his father, The Reverend. He had even stripped down to his boxers like his father had been dressed the first time I met him. The only differences were that my uncle was a little leaner, and the curly hairs on his muscular back hadn't turned silver yet.

My aunt said, "Sweetheart, its time for Jean to return home. I've booked her on a flight tonight. I know you'll miss her as much as I will, so I'll let you say goodbye while I get her things together."

My uncle looked surprised. It appeared that my aunt hadn't involved him in her nefarious plans. He put the cold cuts back in the refrigerator and turned to me.

"I'm going to miss you. I've come to think of you as the daughter we never had. I hope you'll return for another visit soon. You're welcome anytime."

He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled my naked body to his burly chest. He lifted my chin and kissed me long and deep. My bare nipples became hard as they brushed across the black curly hairs covering his bulging pecs. His hands slid down my back and cupped my ass cheeks. I mewed with desire as he lifted me off the floor. It had been too long since I last had sex sometime in the early afternoon. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ground my moist sex against one of the largest cocks I'd ever had the pleasure of fucking. Was this any way to treat a daughter?

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
12