Jeannie and the Bottle Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeremy is now Jasmine, given an amazing offer.
4.2k words
4.74
14.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers

Waking up now, it feels like I've been asleep forever. I feel last night's alcohol a bit more than usual and it takes a couple minutes for my brain to really get in motion.

My eyes snap open and I sit up. The sheet slides down and my beautiful, large breasts are still a part of me in a skimpy satin camisole. I can already tell, but I feel between my legs and find matching panties covering my pussy, no cock, no cock cage.

Settling back down, I begin to explore. My skin is smooth, everywhere, and so sensitive. My nipples respond quickly and I feel warm and... and... yearning? between my legs. Slipping my fingers inside my panties and feel the slickness of my lips and even curl to slip inside myself. My mind is amazed, touching everywhere I like and feeling those touches, feeling what women feel, how they get aroused, how their bodies respond. I concentrate, learning what feels good and what doesn't. I find my clit and caress its highly sensitive skin.

It is all so new and amazing and erotic that I feel quivers between my legs. My muscles begin to clench around my body, my abdomen, my legs and then my eyes roll back as my pussy spasms over and over, waves of pleasure washing over me. My breasts and nipples resonate with the pleasure, echoing and intensifying it. My thighs pull together and up, trapping my hand half inside me.

Eventually, I relax a little and my fingers gently, slowly withdraw from my panties. I can smell my sex in the room and the panties are quite wet. I'm flush, my heart is racing, and my breathing is fast. The thought that I just came as a woman is flooding my brain.

I'm not sure how much longer I lay there before I get out of bed. Back to the full-length mirror and now I'm stunned. Complementing my breasts are a slim waist, curvy hips, a gorgeous curved but fit bottom, and killer legs. Aside from an orderly field of public hair over my pussy, my body is baby smooth from my nose to my toes.

For some reason, I start dancing. I'm bubbling with pleasure from my orgasm and a kind of joy. Moving barefoot in this body is a dream compared to my clumsy Jeremy guy body. I don't have to think about what I'm doing and watching myself dance in the mirror, I look like a girl who's been dancing since she was little.

Eventually I stop, laughing to myself and walk to the bathroom. I strip off the lingerie and look in the mirror. Not even a hint of my adam's apple. My face is softened. Still me but more like my sisters. My hair is a good bit longer, all the way to my shoulders. It will take time to learn how to style it. If I had a girlfriend she could come help me out. I find a rubber band and figure out how to make a pretty pony tail.

Stepping back into the bedroom I see that all my girly stuff has been laid out on my dresser. It's 10am in the morning so I really can't wear my dress again. I can afford some more clothes. I pick out some cute panties and re-use last night's new bra. I try a Jeremy sports shirt and it is way too tight on my breasts. Jeremy's jeans are also a no go. No way I can get them over my hips and full bottom.

I guess it is sexy dress again at least until I can buy some normal clothes. I skip the garter belt and thigh highs (later!) and have to go with the dress and heels. I only have a small clutch purse that doesn't really go with anything. Geez how do women afford all this? I empty my wallet and put the important items in the clutch.

I spot the cock cage key on the dresser. It makes me pause. When I go back to myself will my cock still be in the cage? I move the key inside a cup I use to hold odds and ends so it doesn't accidentally get knocked off the dresser and get lost, just in case.

I make a quick egg for breakfast. I may have gotten this body by magic but I'm sure gobbling down Jeremy's usual carb-loaded breakfast wouldn't do it justice and I'd feel uncomfortable. You can eat that stuff when you're a family sedan, not when you are a Maserati.

Back to the mall. I feel a little out of place being this dressy but not too much. I start hitting the stores. Getting help from the pretty sales girls for my sizing, trying things on and having them check me out is great fun. My head is still Jeremy (I think) so this is very erotic. Thank goodness I don't get an unsightful stiff cock every time that happens! Leggings, tight jeans (oof!), better fitting panties with full, cheeky, and thong coverage, some casual tops, running shoes, flats, two bras, some pretty dresses, and a black dress that makes me look insanely good. When I'm modeling that, the sales girl, Claudette, mentions that I look better in that dress than any of her other customers and I get the feeling she's telling the truth. When I wished for a beautiful woman's body, Jeannie didn't skimp on it.

By mid-afternoon, I've made a huge dent in my credit card (who cares) and struggle into my apartment with tons of bags. I'm energized by the experience that I'd always fantasized about but never dreamed I could experience like that. I could masturbate easily but I hold off, enjoying that erotic edge. I strip and put on a thong, leggings, ankle socks, running shoes, one of my new underwire bras and the sports top. If you have a Maserati, you want to know how fast it can go, don't you?

Soon, I'm out on the streets and headed to the park at an easy jogging pace. I have to be careful. The bounce of my breasts isn't entirely controlled by my bra. Have to get a sports bra next time. I make some adjustments that earn me lecherous stares and resume my run. Jogging is easy so I switch into loping run. My body feels great! Like I could do this for miles. Better and healthier than I ever felt as Jeremy. This body runs every day, likes it, and looks killer for it. Feels so good to run, to feel all my muscles, how smoothly I move. When I take breaks to walk, I feel the natural sway of my hips. My anatomy is more different than I thought but it gives me all those natural moves I lusted after as Jeremy.

I'll have to figure out how long it is around the park. I do it ten times before heading home, a little tired but mostly buzzing from the endorphins. It's mid-afternoon so I make a small meal of steak and vegetables before getting in the shower.

The hot water is magical and I'm tempted again to masturbate. I do explore myself all over, smiling as I feel how good playing with my ass and even slipping a finger inside feels. I could cum easily but all I can think about it is how does it feel when a guy puts his cock in you, to be filled up, to be fucked.

Cleaned up, I put on black satin full-back bikini panties, matching bra, the garter belt and thigh highs. After a moment's thought, I put the garters under the panties. Never know when I'll want to take my panties down...

I don't think I'll ever tire at how perfectly the lingerie fits me and how sexy I look in them. I take a chair into the bathroom and work on my hair. I quickly pull up some youtube videos and after an hour I'm not scary any more. I'll need a lot of practice. Well, not really since this will be all over tonight. I move on to makeup (another thing I need to buy proper stock of) and lean on youtube again to get my makeup to look just right.

Choosing between the dresses is hard but I enjoy the process of trying them on and posing for the mirror. They way they cling to my breasts, my hips, and my ass, oh my I'm going to swoon or cum, not sure. I settle on the new black one. Sure I bought a bunch of clothes but this could all be over after tonight. Or tomorrow night at the latest. Then I have to go back to work. I run my hands over my body and imagine what going to work like this would be like. I mean I'm still me and I would still rock that job but I know I would distract the other tech support people.

This has all taken a lot longer than I expected. I totally sympathize with women who get crabby guys complaining about how long it takes. Looking this fucking sexy takes work, babe. It's mid-evening and time to go out again.

Pulling out of my driveway, I have no question about where I'm going. Club Zedo. I've had girlfriends bring me to Zedo and it always has lots of attractive people dancing, drinking, and flirting. It's house dance music mostly but with mashups of classic rock songs too. The name Zedo is some play on Led Zeppelin but I'm not interested in thinking about that tonight.

I park my car and decide to leave my clutch hidden under the front seat. I can lock the car and unlock it with a code so I don't need a key. And if I can't get others to buy me drinks, I'm a complete fail as a hottie. I don't get out of the car yet though. With trembling fingers, I pull three condoms out of my clutch and look at the shiny gold packets. I'll be back to Jeremy soon but I'm not taking chances. The reality of what women have to worry about and deal with that men try to ignore becomes stark to me. I'm really not doing this to get pregnant or a disease and maybe stuck in this body. I'm just here to have some fun. I decide on two and tuck them in my bra, the foil packets feeling cool against the skin of my breasts for a moment.

Walking up to the club, I can't stop grinning at the hungry stares I'm getting from most of the guys and some women. The hostility from some other women whose boyfriends are gawking at me is pretty palpable as well but I guess that's the price of being beautiful.

The club doesn't disappoint with primal, throbbing music. The main room is hard to talk in because of music but people are either drinking, dancing, or both in there. Side rooms have smaller bars but places to sit and you can hear what someone says to you. I'm drawn to the dance floor, enjoying how easily I move to the music. Dancing as Jeremy I'm C-grade but as Jasmine I think I'm an A without having to work at it.

Soon, other people start moving to dance with me. Well, men really. Some dance okay, some dance great. Looking at them, I always smile and focus on having a good time, but I distinctly feel like men are the 'other' and I'm part of the sisterhood. Well, a competitive sisterhood as I feel the vibes of the other women dancing and how I'm a threat to them getting attention.

Then I see him. Probably biracial and handsome as all get out. He moves like he knows it but he's not totally self-absorbed. He dances well and I wonder how well he dances in the sheets.

'Damn what am I, insta-slut?' I think to myself.

Appropriately, the music shifts into low gear. Like atoms when heat is reduced, the dancers slow down and don't make as broad of movements. Some atoms attract to each other. I find myself dancing in his arms. He feels good. This feels so good. I was worried I'd have all sorts of gay/not gay hang-ups but I feel none of that. I'm a woman and this feels right for me. As much as making out with Crystal felt right. Okay, cool, I'm bisexual, no limits.

JLD

I enjoy the way our bodies move together. I'm sure he enjoys my breasts brushing his chest and his pleasure is clearly registering in his pants. I feel drawn to the way he looks in my eyes, not down at my breasts.

We take a break from the dance floor when the music starts to heat up again. He leads me by the hand to one of the side rooms and gets us drinks. Remembering my hangover from the morning, I stick with a Diet Sprite. We sit down at a table.

"I'm Lucius," he says, offering me his hand. For a second my brain hears "luscious" and I'm inclined to agree.

"Jasmine," I respond, giving him a lady-like handshake. "You are a very good dancer."

"I mostly do swing or ballroom but Zedo is fun too."

"So you dance a lot? That's great. I need to dance more for sure."

"Do you do other styles of dancing?"

And so the conversation goes... easy, not overtly sexual but definitely flirtatious. Time goes by but then I feel his fingers on my forearm and see his easy smile. A thrill goes through my body and I feel heat between my legs. I feel a sudden urgency. A clock is ticking on this body anyway.

"Hey... do you want to... go somewhere?" I ask, putting my hand over his and teasing him with my fingertips. I get a broad smile from him with a hint of 'he knew he could get me' to it. If I was a real woman that might have ruined his chances but I'm a bit too horny for that. I do pause. Am I not a real woman, at least for now? I dismiss the thoughts about that and nod to him.

I let him lead as he seems to know where to go. I'm a little surprised when he flashes me a grin and leads me up to a second floor and back through some hall ways to a ladies bathroom.

First, ladies bathrooms are much nicer than men's bathrooms for some reason. The thought of having sex in a public bathroom wasn't exactly thrilling to me but the ladies room was nice. There is a small, padded couch and a chair. It smells clean and even perfumed. It is also empty.

"Almost no one knows that this is up here. I don't think we'll get interrupted." With that, he draws me into his embraces, leans his head down just slightly and kisses me.

Wow. Oh wow. It takes a little time for my mind to work again. Kissing Lucius feels so good. His arms around me feels so good. His hands caressing my body feel so good. My pussy is having a party knowing what is coming.

I lose myself to the pleasure of kissing and exploring each other. Not sure how long before I feel his fingers starting to draw down the zipper on the back of my dress. 'Yes please!' my brain cheers. I caress his cock in his pants as he works it.

Seeing his eyes grow a bit as he takes in my body thrills me like you wouldn't believe. My nipples are hard, making points in the satin cups of my bra. My pussy feels warm and moist. I feel like his eyes are caressing me and feel like his strong hands are all over me. I want him badly, to be his, to have him inside me.

I move to him, kissing him and then pulling his shirt off over his head. I enjoy looking at his fit body, his muscles, his tight abs. A mere matter of days ago I never would have been attracted to a man but here it feels naturally and so good. Half-laughing like a delighted child unwrapping her first present, I unbuckle his pants and pull them off him, his shoes kicked away. If strangers are going to walk in here and see me in my underwear, they'll see him too. And he was beautiful to look at. Hard to look away from him.

His cock was demanding attention just by his swollen and large it clearly was in his fitted boxers. I look up at him, caressing it through his underwear.

"Tell me if you get close," I whisper and then kiss my way down his body and then peel his underwear down and he kicks it off leaving him in his socks.

His cock was large, maybe nine inches and fairly thick. Kneeling and facing a cock was a surprising position to finally be in. To be honest, I'd had feminine fantasies before but this up close was a surprising view I guess? His cock looks enormous as my hand grasps the shaft and slowly strokes it. I look up and he's laced his fingers together behind his head and closed his eyes. Now was the time to perform.

Kissing and licking him, I get used to the taste of his skin, the smell of the musk of his groin. It is all very earthy but stimulating. His cock is veiny and beautiful. Spotting the pre-cum pearling at the tip I lick it off and am rewarded with a soft gasp from him. I breathe up and down his cock, teasing him before finally opening my mouth, making sure my lips protect him from my teeth, and then going down on my first cock.

Like the view, the feel of a real cock in my mouth is very strange, but one I want to get used to. Licking and sucking, slobbering over it so everything is slippery and slick is enjoyable to the point of me making happy little moans without thinking about it. Imagining this delicious cock inside my pussy makes me a little impatient and I stop probably before he would have liked. I rise up into his embrace and kiss him. I like that he has no hesitation about this and I wonder if he would let me share his come with him if he came in my mouth. Even just the thought of making a man come in my mouth makes my pussy twinge in pleasure and need.

His hands move to my panties, caressing my ass through the satin first and then pulling the panties down. I forget them once they are off one leg and now his cock head is sliding around my swollen labia, so close and eager to please. I fish a condom from my bra cup, tear it open and then roll it down his cock. Even touching him that way is getting him more hard and excited. Looking around, I think the sink counter looks sturdy and I hop up on it, staying at the very edge. He moves up between my spread legs.

I'm surprised at how smoothly his penis enters me. Again, sensations all seem so new and amazing. I'm lost for a long time, eyes closed, feeling his cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy. The array of pleasure signals rushing around my body and my brain is stunning. Women have it so much better! Feeling his body as he fucks me heightens it all. I never want him to stop. Why aren't women horny all the time like guys?

I feel his fingers sliding between us and stroking around his cock going in and across my clit. I gasp as he expertly plays with it and I know I'm going to cum very quickly. I give him a stream of "yes" encouragement. His thrusting gets faster. It feels like we're racing and the best outcome will be a tie.

When my orgasm explodes from my clit and groin it soon overwhelms my body until I feel like I'm cumming everywhere, in my nipples, my mouth, my ass, my feet, everywhere. I'm not aware of it but I'm moaning really loud as if I have to vocalize to release the pressure of all this pleasure. I feel his cock swelling and throbbing as he holds it inside me, desperately pouring out his load of cum to be thwarted inside the condom.

I hang on his strong body as the waves work through me and gently descend. His cock eventually softens and he pulls out with a good grip on the condom. He stays holding on to me as we enjoy this state of being.

"Wow..." he finally says.

"First time..." I admit. He gives me a quizzical half-smile but then grins.

I sort of lose track of things then though I get his phone number tucked in my bra. I surrender happily to the post-orgasmic bliss...

I'm by a pool in a little bikini that I know is making my body sexy as all get out. The sun feels the right amount of warm as I apply some sunscreen. I realize that Jeannie is in the chaise next to me.

"So, what do you think?" she asks with an impish smile. "Did you enjoy your time with Lucius?"

I'm past wondering how she knows things. I just grin wide in a totally guilty way and she gives my arm an affectionate push in celebration.

I breathe deep, enjoying my body, the rise and fullness of my breasts, my round bottom and my pussy which is having very happy memories of Lucius.

"What now, honey? You have a third and final wish. You've driven the Ferrari. Time to go back to your old self?"

That was the plan. But was I doubting the plan? What would happen if I stayed like this? I think about it a long time.

"Actually, I have a request of you this time," continues Jeannie, laying back in her chaise in a matching bikini in red, very non-chalant. I notice the dramatic pause.

"Use your last wish to free me."

I turn to her and stare.

"Come now, you've read the stories or at least seen the movie. You know what I am. Sure I get to have tons of sex and do crazy things but I've been doing this for well, longer than I would care to admit. After a long time it can seem more like a job and eventually like a prison. A hot, sexy, and orgasmic prison so that's not bad but really? Still a prison. I'm ready to pass it on if you'll take it for a while."

"Take it?"

"Yes, if you agree to use your last wish to free me, you would then become the genie. You would keep your beautiful form which matches the inner you so much better. You'll never grow old or get sick. No need for condoms. You can choose to grant someone three wishes. I found myself looking for people who were lost somehow in life or even in their sexual identity. Give them three tries to get it right, or at least make it better. You'll always have whatever money you need. I don't know how the magic works with that but originally I always had gold coins in a pouch. These days I have an AMEX Black with no PIN required."

Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers
12