Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Virginity lost, a morning stroll, tragedy strikes.
9.8k words
4.83
2.6k
3

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lathanar1
Lathanar1
130 Followers

Welcome back gentle reader

I have decided to move over all the Prologue events to a different story. It explains more of what's going on with the world but doesn't play a part in this story until later. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Once again the standard disclaimer, multiply ages by roughly two to get equivalent Earth ages. Everyone is a consenting adult.

-- Somewhen, Somewhere --

Comlain paced in the nothingness around him. He found himself pacing when he was coming to important decisions as some throwback to his time as a human. Some of the Dark, always rash and happy to once again take direct action on the material plane, had acted more quickly than the others had accounted for. Now Comlain needed something from one of the Light to correct the balance and he hated to deal with the Light.

Of the twenty divine there were seven Light and seven Dark and all of them Comlain found insufferable. He was one of the six Gray though he was probably the "lightest" of the Gray. He enjoyed a certain advantage over those others since he gave existence to and commanded the force that powered the Weave's function. The Weave gave most of the other Divine's followers their access to magic.

Comlain stopped his pacing when Aesis, Light of Truth, Logic, Endurance, and Justice, finally arrived. "It took you long enough to come." Comlain complained.

"I'm here now, so whatever it is, make it fast. Utyxx is on the move." Aesis answered.

"That is part of my concern that prompted this meeting." said Comlain. He made a motion and Jebidiah's sleeping form suddenly floated between them.

"This is your player?" Aesis asked.

"It is." Comalin said. "I require an adjustment."

Aesis raised an eyebrow. "What sort of adjustment? I thought you and Axteus had already set your marks."

"I require a finer touch to augment ours. You know of his logical nature already. He would be a prime follower for you. I wish for him to sharpen that logic, see the truth faster, and most importantly I need to heightened his sense of justice. True justice."

Aesis considered. "You are correct. I admire his mind. He is aligned to my spheres to a degree that your adjustments would be easy. If I do this, you must provide my player with an adjustment as well."

"Done." Comlain said immediately, not caring what level of adjustment Aesis had in mind.

"You must steer him to my followers as well. You already hold most of his companions." Aesis added.

"Agreed." Comlain said again.

Aesis nodded and stepped beside Jebidiah's sleeping head. He grabbed his head with both hands and a glow moved from his hands to Jebidiah's eyes then faded away.

-- Chapter 5: City of Tonstar --

-- Fourth Tenday of Antaen 813 AGR --

Safety measures are offset by increased risk-taking

- Peltzman

Jebidiah woke up with a start as if from a bad dream but he could not recall anything of the dream. He lay on his back for what felt like hours, staring at the ceiling, too keyed up to go back to sleep. If he had not had the nap in the guard room earlier he probably would have passed out from the exhaustion alone. Crystal lay in the bed next to him and when she repositioned herself he looked over at her. In the dim lighting he saw she was now laying facing him, her cover had moved down enough he could sort of see the top of her cleavage. He rolled to his side to fully face her and noticed her eyes were open as well. He pulled a hand out from under his covers and gave her a small wave. She smiled and waved back, causing her cover to move a little further down her body. Joy and Dana, sleeping in the other two beds in the room, were dead to the world.

"How are you?" he mouthed. She pointed to where her ear was hidden under her hair then shook her head. He tried it again, whispering this time. She frowned slightly, shook her head again. She propped herself up to look around. Her cover slid the whole way down and the thin white sleeping shift she wore did little to hide her dark skinned attributes underneath. Not seeing anyone else awake, she hopped out of her bed and quickly jumped under Jebidiah's covers to snuggle up facing him. "This is better," she whispered.

"How are you?" he tried successfully this time. "I'm sorry I haven't checked with you before now but our arrangements here make it hard to get privacy."

"I know," she chuckled softly "and it's not like we both haven't had a lot going on." He felt her sigh. "I'm scared, Jeb. Terrified really. I feel like I've lost the world except for the pod and even here I'm not sure. Henna won't look at me nor talk other than a brief hello. Charlene has really been aloof, even with you it seems. I am not sure I have a House or family anymore. I sent off messages explaining the Change and my position yesterday but have not heard anything back from mother."

Jebidiah gave her a reassuring hug. "You will always be family to me. You and the others are the only family I do have. I will never shut you out."

"But you tried." she whispered and he could feel her shake with a sob.

"Hey, hey." he leaned back a little and tilted her tear filled face to him. Wiping her cheeks with his thumb he continued "I have seen you cry more this day than over the last year. I think I need to explain more clearly. I wasn't rejecting you or the others. I was trying to do what was best for us all. I only want the best for you. I am who I am and one thing I know about me is I cannot change society. I would be a burden to all of you. Your Houses would be most upset. Imagine if you all produce Talentless heirs? Your social rankings will take a hit. That will impact our Group's ability to gain contracts. There are so many ramifications. And every time we run into one of those walls I will blame myself and eventually some or all of you will as well. That will drive a wedge between us all as people take sides. The only reason I would ever willingly give you up is because of the love I have for you, not because I don't."

"And do you truly? Truly love me? Even as I am now?" She asked.

"Time or circumstances may force us apart but I will never, ever, stop loving you." Jebidiah said as seriously as he could muster.

She leaned up some more to kiss him. "I don't want anyone else, never have. I can speak with confidence that Dana, Joy, and Tenner, never look at or think of other men." He brushed her hair back some, exposing her ear. "Whoah, I have not had a good look at these yet." As a goblin, her ears had elongated, now reaching several inches back from where they would normally end. He rubbed a finger light along the length causing her to squirm against him. "Does that hurt?" he asked.

In answer she reached up and kissed him again, with a lot more passion, taking his breath away. When they broke he said "I should probably rub your ears more often."

"You definitely should," she responded then reached down into his night shorts to stroke his now very awake cock. "It would lead to more of this. It feels bigger now. I wonder if it still fits."

"You've just grown smaller. Well, in some ways." He had slipped a hand under her shift to cup a breast and rubbed softly on her nipple till it hardened. Crystal gasped quietly then lay over unto her back to give him a better vantage to move his hands. She continued to stroke him while his hand moved between both of her breasts, alternating softly tweaking each nipple. She squirmed at the attention so he moved further south to brush her clit in an attempt to tease her. He misjudged her shorter height though and moved over her clit to find his fingers brushing along and between her lips. She was soaked. The motion also caused her to apply a solid grip to his cock.

"Oh my." Jebidiah chuckled. "I'm not sure I've ever felt you this wet without someone's tongue being involved." He brought his hand up to tease her more by sampling a taste. She arched her back and moaned in need as he sucked at a finger, surprised at the sweeter taste than what he remembered. "Wow, you taste divine as well. What else has changed?"

He brought his hand back into her panties to run a finger fully along her. A couple more minutes of the attention had her start to shake some. She suddenly sat up, pulling her hand away from him to remove her shift then removed her panties in one quick motion. He helped her unhook them from her feet then ran his hand back up her leg. She spread her legs more the higher he went until he reached her core once again. She gasped as he slid a finger inside and with both hands she grabbed the arm moving his hand.

With her lying nude beside him, he saw a slight glow start over her stomach. It startled him and he stopped the motion of his hand. The glow subsided and she opened her eyes to look at him, pulling on his arm with both hands to continue. He resumed fingering her and the glow slowly returned. He inserted another finger and the glow spread some more. It was an odd glow, not white or yellow but it seemed more of a tan with hints of green and blue. Crystal did not react at all to the glow. The couple times she opened her eyes she alternated looking into his eyes and where his hand worked on her.

Intrigued he moved himself down on the bed and suckled on one of her breasts, pulling the nipple up in a suctioning kiss. The swirl of color spread some more and added some flickers of other colors. He started kissing down her body and when his kisses reached the center of the glow it spread some more, covering her lower stomach between her belly button and his hand. The glow began reacting to his kisses, creating little eddies of colored strands where he kissed. It reminded Jebidiah of pushing on the layer of moss on a pond.

Crystal had lost hold of his arm as he moved down so instead made use of her hands by grabbing his head, desperately pushing to get his mouth where she needed. When he finally kissed her nub the glow swelled to cover her entire abdomen, now from below her heaving breasts to mid thigh, and was mostly a mixture of colored strands. He wasn't sure how the glow had not caught the attention of Crystal or the others, it was large enough to light up the area around the bed, but he was having too much fun experimenting to worry much. He worked his tongue on her, still amazed at how sweet she now tasted as a goblin, and watched the glow change based on what motions and pressure he used. As he edged her closer to an orgasm he caught quiet words coming from her.

"I. I. Need. I need. Neeeeeeeeed." The last was long and drawn out as she finally came. The glow exploded out from her and then collapsed back down, surprising Jebidiah enough to make him sit up. Crystal started to shake almost like a seizure so he moved back up to lay and hold her. Her eyes snapped open, the glow was now gathering in the backs of her eyes. She pushed Jebidiah over with surprising strength and he went with it, lying on his own back eager to let her give him release as well.

She got up on her knees and kissed him solidly. When she released him she asked in a whisper "Do you love me." Jebidiah answered "With all my heart." The glow pulsed, adding a few more strands of color. "Do you trust me?" She asked. "Forever and Always." He answered. More color strands were added.

Without realizing what she was doing until after it was done, Crystal straddled Jebidiah and speared herself on him. He gasped in shock as a velvet glove engulfed him, giving him pleasure he hadn't known existed. As wet and excited as she was, and as much saliva as he had added, she sank almost halfway down his shaft in the first motion. With a guttural moan she started moving up and down, burying him deeper inside her with each downward motion until she was finally bottomed out. She began bouncing with more abandon, the sounds of flesh slapping filling the quiet of the room. Jebidiah could feel his own orgasm starting up as Crystal began shaking with her second one.

The glow by now nearly covered her from head to toe and pulsed out into a spherical shape before collapsing again. Some of it Jebidiah noticed stuck to his waist too. There were so many colored strands in her glow now they almost made shapes and patterns across her body. With amusement he noticed they created swirls on her breasts centered on her nipples. He fondled her then with both hands, watching the spirals break and reform everytime he tweaked a nipple.

Crystal leaned back and he moved to put his hands on her waist to support her. This time he noticed some of the strands had stuck to his fingers, pulling lines of colors along with them.

He had no idea what sort of sex magic this was, had never even heard of sex magic, but her increased frenzy riding him finally pushed him to his limits. "Crystal, I can't last any longer." he managed to warn. When he did, she opened her eyes and looked back into his. Slamming down hard, in a strange voice she said "complete me."

Several things happened at once. He came. The glow exploded out across the room then collapsed back into both of them leaving very small tendrils stuck between their chests. Crystal collapsed onto him, still riding him but much more slowly, Dana clapped, and Joy said "Damnit, why do I keep getting left out.".

Everyone started laughing softly, and Crystal finally stopped her movements. "I can feel you," Crystal said in wonder. Dana smirked and said, "Feel him? He probably just wrecked you for a tenday." But Jebidiah knew what she meant. He could sense her presence, her being, her emotions, and they were overwhelmingly of joy and love. "I love you," they both said in unison. "Creepy," Joy said.

Exhausted, they both fell asleep, with Crystal lying on top of Jebidiah while he grew soft within her. The last thing he remembered was Joy saying, "Dana, I can't go to sleep this wired up, move over."

The next time Jebidiah woke, he found Crystal had slid off of him to snuggle between his arm and side, her head resting slightly on his chest with a leg flung over his waist. It was an unusual but very pleasant experience. He didn't even mind that she was continuously adding to a not-so-small puddle of drool. The touch of her presence from last night had stayed with him, filling a hole within himself he never knew existed. He just knew she was resting comfortably.

Dana and Joy were already up and in various states of dress. Dana pulled her tunic over her head while Joy sat on the edge of her bed lacing her sandals. Joy, noticing his eyes were open, blew him a kiss and whispered, "Don't miss breakfast." and left the room, quietly shutting the door behind her. Dana sat on her bed to begin lacing a sandal and just as quietly said, "I sorta thought I would be the first with you. Up until it happened, I thought I would be all jealous and angry if someone else beat me to it." She put her now sandaled foot down and looked at Crystal. "I can't be. She needed you the most, and you gave her what she needed. There's a reason we chose you, Jeb. Don't lose it." She quickly laced up her other sandal and slipped out as well, just not as quietly as Joy managed.

Crystal stirred with the sound of the door closing and opened her eyes. She looked up and, seeing Jebidiah looking back at her, grinned then stretched languidly in his arm. "By the Divines, I have never slept that well." When she put her hand back on him, she managed to find her puddle of drool. "Oh, oh shit!." Embarrassed, she quickly used the cover to wipe him off.

Jebidiah chuckled. "I think that may be the least messy bit we will leave behind in this bed. How are you feeling? We, um, took things a little far last night."

"You better not be having regrets, Master Overton." She growled. Literally. The sound surprised even her. "That was new," they said once again in unison. She laughed and continued a little more seriously, "I take full responsibility for what we did. Something in me demanded it. I don't know if it is just more of the Change, if it is you, our situation, I don't know. I just had to do it. And now, I can still feel you deep in my heart. It's like part of you merged with me."

"Like you found a part of your being you didn't know was missing? What does that feeling tell you right now?" Jebidiah asked.

"You are concerned but not overly so. And I feel warmth," she answered.

"I feel the warmth as well. I've not been completely open with Master Standing about everything going on, especially with things between all of us that shouldn't be shared, but I don't know, Crys. We may have to tell them about this," Jebidiah said.

"I'm a Lost, Jeb. There's not much more punishment that can happen to me. Last night you said you will always trust me. I will always trust you. Whatever happens."

Jebidiah smiled. "I love you, munchkin. Divines but it feels good to be able to say that now. Let's get dressed and eat before all the food is gone."

Jebidiah opened and held the bedroom door to allow Crystal to walk through first. A round of applause greeted them, causing Jebidiah to blush. "Ok, ok. Nothing to see here." They made their way to the dining table to find plenty of food still left. Everyone was situated at the table except Charlene and Stern. "The others sleeping in?"

Henna looked up from her food, shrugged, and said, "They were in there talking when I left."

Crystal made herself a plate and sat beside Joy to eat. Jebidiah instead went to the entry door, opened it and spoke with one of the guards. Afterwards he put together his own plate and sat with Crystal to enjoy breakfast.

When they had finished, someone knocked on the entry door as a polite warning before it opened to admit Master Standing. "I understand you needed to see me, Jebidiah?"

Jebidiah nodded. "I do, Master. If we could please, Crystal and I need to speak with you in confidence. Would you mind following us to our room?" He and Crystal stood up and led him into their quarters as the others looked on in confusion.

After they situated themselves in the room, Jebidiah hesitantly began. "Something happened last night between Crystal and me. Something we cannot explain."

Master Standing raised an eyebrow. "After what your pod, and especially you and Crystal, have been through these last few days, I would say such an encounter or activity, if I am understanding the inference correctly, is not unknown. While you may have some questions about it, I do not feel I would be best suited for the task." His voice had become flustered towards the end.

"I'm sorry for being evasive," said Jebidiah. "We, uh, well. Yes, we had sex last night, and while we were both technically virgins, the sex itself is not the cause of our concern or why I called on you. At least not directly. Something happened between us. We can sense each other now. Enough that I have an idea of Crystal's emotional state." Jebidiah decided against bringing up the glow. Crystal had not mentioned anything about it, and he was sure she would have if she had been able to see it.

"Oh. I see. Please explain." After they described what they could, Standing sat back and considered the pair for a few minutes, then rose. "Come with me, please. We need to see the Diviners."

They left the bedroom, and, reassuring everyone as they passed the rest of the pod (Jebidiah noticed Charlene and Stern were still absent), gathered a couple of guards as escort and moved to the Diviner's Hall section of the Keep. Master Standing met and talked with several officials in the Hall, never explaining what was going on to either Jebidiah or Crystal. Crystal was the object of many stares. It was unheard of to allow a goblin in the Keep, which meant there was only one person she could be, and that let them identify who Jebidiah was, the center of most of the current Keep gossip.

Standing finally ushered them into a smaller room with a table and chairs and asked them to sit. A Diviner entered shortly after and said to Standing, "So this is the Master Overton and Miss Stark we have all been hearing about. What can we Diviners do to help today? Is this about her Talent?"

Lathanar1
Lathanar1
130 Followers