Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled a little, "Isn't that redundant?"

"Now's not the time to deflect, Jeb. We left fucking around territory when you agreed to fly that banner."

He rose out of the water, exiting the tub, anger taking hold, not carrying where the water sloshed and dripped. He stood glaring down at her, hands on his hips. "What do you even know about it? Where do you get off lecturing me about what I am going through? You have no idea."

Dana practically burst from the water herself. Standing in the tub as she was, her chin was on level with the top of Jebidiah's head and she glared back at him, only downward in an extremely intimidating angle. "I have EVERY idea you fucking idiot man! I was supposed to be the head of this fucking family! I was fucking groomed to be First Wife head bitch since the day I was fucking BORN!" She stepped out of the tub, splashing water everywhere, standing before Jebidiah while jabbing a finger into his chest to emphasize her words. "I was raised from the fucking start to prepare to take fucking charge. Over my fucking family, my fucking husband, and MY fucking fighting forces!" Jebidiah began backpedaling from her verbal and somewhat physical assault. "It was every intent of the fucking CROWN that I became fucking General of the fucking Tonstar fucking Regulars. I have given up FUCKING EVERYTHING for the man I fell in love with because it is how things fucking turned out and the very fucking least you can do is fucking live up to what I fucking sacrificed."

Even with the matted hair, the ugly bruising covering her body, the stitches, the wounds, all of it, she looked glorious standing before him, water shaking from her body as she shook in anger and righteous indignation. Her entire posture dared him to say something but he could only focus on one thing. With a growl she spat out "Nothing to say for yourself? You want to be a whiny ass little boy? What the fuck do you have to say for yourself little man? What are yous staring at?"

"You shaved yourself."

The punch to his face came so quickly he barely had time to roll with it. It still hurt more than he thought it should. He dodged her next swing but missed the hidden jab to his stomach. That one did hurt, a lot. Things were getting real and he slipped into hyper-focus mode without thinking, slowing her attacks enough to effectively block them. She came in for a kick and he caught her leg, pulling her toward him, allowing him to catch her in an embrace. With Dana now off balance, he picked her up off the floor, swung her around, and deposited her on the bed he had been backed into.

The wrestling match was on. They rolled around the bed, trying to find a grip that worked, hands and arms sliding across wet skin with little purchase. It was when they rolled onto the floor and Dana winced in obvious pain that Jebidiah tried for dialogue again. "What the fuck is going on, Dana." She shifted slightly to answer and he used the opportunity to pin her arms down, sitting on her stomach, his legs crossing her upper things to hold her legs down. He was conscious of her wound, trying not to aggravate it, but her struggles did not cease.

"Grow a womb, Jebidiah!"

"What do you expect, Dana! I've bonded, I've battled, I've killed, I've led people to their death, what more growing up do you want?"

"Act like it then! Don't just do it, own it! Be a woman! You want to lead this family? Lead it! Own the decisions, right or wrong, own them! You want to lead a House? Then lead it! Don't act like a fucking prick! You aren't afraid to make the decisions, oh no, but you cower like a little boy when faced with the outcome." He nearly lost hold of her then, she bucked hard as he thought about her words, nearly throwing him off. The whole situation was absurd but brought back a memory. He remembered a similar situation not too long before and fell back on what had worked then. SMACK. The sound of his slap across her breast stopped the struggling and Dana growled.

Jebidiah gave his own growl back to her, "I thought I told you to submit when we're like this."

"You don't deserve it! You want to be in charge then act like it, be in charge!"

SMACK. SMACK. Both breasts this time in quick succession. "You will submit!"

"Why, Jeb, why should I submit? Tell me!"

His throaty yell of anger made her jump as he released her arms and stood up, turning his back to her. His anger fled as quickly as it had come and his shoulders slumped. The sudden cold emotional void that replaced the fiery anger emanating from his bond shook Dana to her core, the chill it sent up her spine enough to make her shiver. "I shouldn't need to force you to submit, Dana. Why should you even submit? If you want to, then do so. If you don't want to, then stop the head games." He turned to face her again, "What is this game you are playing anyway? You want me to say something but I don't know what."

The last thing he expected were her tears. "You have become everything I was supposed to be, Jeb. What I was groomed for for years, what I was promised. Why should I submit to you? Why did I? All those women out there, sleeping in tents, nursing their wounds while you dine in a tavern and sleep in a bed. You hold their lives, their freedom in your hands, and I can honestly say none of them hold anything against you. Why should they submit to you? Why should they give up control to you, what do you do for them that deserves it?"

His voice grew quieter, "I never wanted any of this, Dana. I never asked for it and now that I have it I don't know what to do with it besides get people killed."

She raised her torso to a slanted, almost seated position, resting her weight on her elbows. "Fuck off, Jeb. You want this! Fuck you, you fucking relish it. You don't defer, you don't delegate, you are the first one to take charge and give orders. You ignore those with more experience, who were trained for this, and you even have the gall to get mad when we do something without talking to you about it. Divine knows you are strong, Jeb, and I don't mean physically. You are the strongest man I have ever met, but that strength evaporates after you make decisions. That weakness, it starts the moment you cast your die, and mark my words, Jeb, it will get us all killed."

The silence lasted longer than he liked, but not knowing what to say, he flopped down on the floor beside her, lying on his back. She settled back down and they stared at the wood beamed ceiling together. He wasn't sure who did it, but they were holding hands before he realized it. "So, what I'm hearing is that I'm inconsistent."

"Not quite, but close. Though, you are consistently an asshole lately. What you lack is follow through." She turned her head to look at him and he obliged by turning his to meet her gaze. "Why should I submit to you?"

"Because demanding isn't enough. I need to be worthy of it, and stay worthy of it."

She raised his hand up to her face and kissed his knuckles. "Stay worthy of it, Jeb, please. You are well worth it, all the sacrifices are worth it, but you need to stay that way. It's past time to grow out of the 'whoa is me' little boy shit. Own your decisions, be strong all the time. You need to show the world a man deserves to stand beside a woman."

He brought her hand to his face and kissed her knuckles in turn. "I'll work on it, promise." Another length of silence followed. "Have I told you I love you lately?"

"Not enough."

"Ouch."

Dana let go of his hand, delivered a lightning fast backhand to his stomach, solid enough for a decent smack sound and elicited a loud enough 'oomph' to satisfy her. "That was an 'ouch' you prick. I love you too."

She grabbed his hand again and brought it down to rest on her crotch. "And yes, I shaved. Greta was... interesting this way."

"You and Greta?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He turned so he was laying on his side, facing her, so his hand could explore more.

"Nights get lonely in a little tent without you when it's not our turn, Jeb. When you get frisky, the lust through the bond, Bora's clit, it is strong. Besides, us wives need to vet out the new prospects first and Joy has been monopolizing Mila."

Jebidiah ran his fingers around her pelvis, she must have been newly shaved because he encountered no stubble at all. He could see pimples rise in her skin and he lightly traced patterns along and over her puffy, clearly aroused, lips. "I don't think Mila is quite the wife candidate."

Dana stretched, enjoying the attention, until the pain in her side made her wince. "You let your wives decide on that. You only get veto power. Just be ready to do your sex magic thing when required."

Jebidiah flinched at 'sex magic' but didn't give in with the retort on his lips. The joke was old now but obviously not going to go away. "I suppose Greta will be next?" Dana nodded in answer, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, enjoying Jebidiah's probing fingers.

"You know it's only been four tenday since I first met Greta and less that she's been around us. Mila was not much longer but we're considering adding them to the family. Is that wise? Do we need more time to make sure? Everyone we've bonded so far has been together for years."

"This is what I'm talking about. Be strong, no weakness. Greta is more than eager and I think Joy has too many hooks, well probably fingers if not her fist, up in Mila. Your wives are on board, no second guessing. If you say no you better have a damned good reason and we need more wives."

"Fine. We should be able to have our tent back after we reach the city. I have a theory on why Joy had a hard time bonding that I want to test out on Greta." He began slowly thrusting a finger into Dana, using his thumb to toy with her very exposed clit. She began slightly moving her hips in a rhythm with his finger.

"That's more like it, Master. Hopefully we won't be interrupted like the last time we all tried to play with her." Dana had her head turned to the side, her breathing was getting shallower as she answered.

"You want more wives then?" She licked her lip then just gave a quick nod with her head in answer. Her hips were slowly thrusting harder to make his finger go deeper. "How many were you all wanting?" She just nodded again instead of answering.

"The orcs are killing the cows in the river, should we stop them?" Dana was biting her lip now, her body tensing up, not even acknowledging Jebidiah had spoken to her. Just as she reached the point where her back began to arch, Jebidiah withdrew his hand, gave her forehead a quick kiss and said, "The water's getting cold, can't let a silver go to waste like that."

Dana's eyes shot open and she let out a strangled "Nooooooooo!" as he stood up. "You fucking BASTARD!"

He chuckled, "You fucking bastard, what?"

Dana managed to look pissed off and smile at the same time. "You fucking bastard, Master."

"Better. Let's get you cleaned off. You can come when I want you to."

Despite her ire and frustration, Dana relaxed to the point Jebidiah thought he would have to physically remove her from the tub. He spent at least fifteen minutes soaping and rinsing her hair, spending more time running a comb through it to untangle what he could before he soaped her up again. He caught her falling asleep a couple times while working through her hair. It was when he made her lean forward and began gently washing her back, massaging some of the bigger knots of muscle he found, that a quick snoring snort escaped her nose and woke her back up.

"I'm so Jeb, this just feels so fucking gooood." He chuckled at her confusing words and just kissed her neck and kept going, moving his arms around her to begin washing her stomach. He gingerly avoided her side injury, reaching up to cup her breasts. She moaned then and leaned back into him, becoming a puddle of pudding in his hands. He liberally washed her breasts, enjoying the feel as his soapy hands slid over her hardened nipples, causing small vibrations in her body as she shivered in pleasure. Jebidiah always thought breasts had a feeling all their own. He would have a hard time describing the feeling when he thought about it, no other body part really matched the feel to draw a comparison. He sometimes heard them referred to as 'fun bags' and really couldn't argue the phrase.

He finally wrenched his hands away to continue up her body and wash her neck. Her head just sort of flopped around in whatever direction his hands pushed. "Come on, love, let's get you dried off. I need to give my head a quick dunk." Dana moved her head around in position so she could give Jebidiah a grateful kiss and slowly, painfully, pulled herself up and out. He soaped his hair up quickly, dunked under the surface several times, and called it good.

He resurfaced to find Dana half passed out on the bed. She lay sprawled out, limbs akimbo, breasts shining with reflected firelight on the wet sheen that still coated them. Her heavily lidded eyes were matched with a languid smile that tugged on his heart, she was stunning in her relaxed state, showing a vulnerability she never let slip out in public. He dried himself off as best he could then walked up to the bed and knelt on the rug before it. He took a drying cloth and began working on her feet, moving up one leg then the other. She moaned in the small pleasure, closed her eyes, and allowed Jebidiah to move her limbs where he wished. He allowed his hands to roam up and down her legs, her leg hair was much lighter than the others, barely seeming to be there, and he finally moved to his target, spreading her legs wide as he dove in and licked her fully. Her eyes shot open and she gasped at the sudden feeling, then closed her eyes once again letting out little cooing noises. The pleasure that exploded from the bond instantly made him hard. That was new.

His goal was nothing loftier than putting her to sleep with a nice orgasm and he put himself to his task with a single minded focus. So much focus he didn't notice anyone else in the room until a pair of hands touched his back. On both sides. He looked up to find Crystal on one side of him, gloriously naked, and Mila on his other side, equally nude. "Sorry, Jeb, whatever you did to her turned us instantly horny." Tenner said from behind him where he hadn't had a chance to look.

"More the merrier," he answered, amused by Mila's presence. With a chuckle he went back to working on Dana's orgasm. Joy came out of nowhere to scramble up onto the bed and latched onto one of Dana's breasts while Mila knelt beside Jebidiah and began stroking his cock. Crystal jumped up on the bed to play with Dana's free breast and Jebidiah assumed the kisses on his back were from Tenner. The extra help exponentially ratched up the lust from Dana and she literally popped, an odd sound escaped from her mouth as a powerful orgasm wracked her body before she cried out in pain. "That will hurt tomorrow" Dana slurred out, never opening her eyes. She pulled Crystal up into a kiss then repeated it with Joy. "Sleep now." Dana said as she passed out.

Mila had crawled under him to begin licking and sucking on the head of his dick. Finished with Dana he leaned back, sitting fully on his legs in a sitting/kneeling position upon the carpeted floor. Tenner leaned in to give him a kiss and murmured, "mmmm, Dana tastes just as good on your face. Still, not as good as Crystal."

"Hard to argue that, maybe we should do a comparison." He looked over at the bed where Crystal lay on her back, Joy crouched over her in an enticing sixty-nine. Joy lifted her head to cry 'Mine!" then went back to tonguing Crystal.

"They look like they have things well in hand, or mouth as it were. I can always compare yours." Jebidiah laid back fully, unfurling his legs from under him. Mila never broke her suction while he maneuvered himself and Tenner obliged him by straddling his face.

"One of these days we need to do a taste test. Divine but that feels good, love." Tenner said with a sigh as she hovered over Jebidiah's face. She placed her hands on his stomach and leaned forward to begin a battle with Mila for domination of his cock, at times locking lips while they both stroked him with their hands. It didn't take long for Mila to pull herself up and sit down forcibly upon his lap. He wasn't able to see what was going on from his vantage but he took notice of how Tenner did not lift herself back up, her mouth had to still be involved as the moans and shudders he felt from Mila, not to mention the unadulterated pleasure in Tenner's bond, were more pronounced than he thought they would be.

"That's right, lick that fucking cunt, wife." That answered that, thought Jebidiah. "He's so big inside me, Ten, just deep enough. By Bora I could do this all day." Mila's vocalness and assertiveness were a huge difference, raising flags in Jebidiah's mind that he needed time to think over. Normally they kept the talk to a minimum, too many ears in the dorms during their early days of exploration when sex was frowned upon. Suppressing the bodily sounds, moans, and groans were bad enough during their schooling years, talking would have gotten out of hand quickly with punishment soon to follow. "He's going to fill me, Ten, then you are going to drink him out of me, clean my pussy off, aren't you." Jebidiah had to admit it had an effect on him as her words charmed the orgasm right out of him, she slammed down and stayed put as he kept pumping cum into her.

Mila pulled off of him and laid herself down expectantly when another voice joined in. "Tenner, clean off him, this one is mine." Joy, having finished with Crystal for the time being, surprised the three of them as she dropped to all fours and went to work on cleaning out Mila.

"Ooo, you dirty little munchkin, come eat my offering," Mila moaned as Joy got to work.

Tenner didn't really shift as she lifted his cock off his stomach, licking what had pooled on his crotch, then began cleaning him with her tongue before swallowing him again. He reached out and began fingering Joy's sopping wet, very hairy pussy, joining in a second finger as he fucked her with his hand. The sensations were enough to harden him again and Tenner accidentally took him too far into her mouth, knocking the entrance to her throat as her orgasm took her. She promptly choked him out, sat up and relished in the sensations wracking her body.

Someone replaced Mila on his lap, unsure of who since but he figured it would be Crystal. His view of everything had been cut off when Tenner sat back up. She was still satisfied to sit on Jebidiah's face, cascading pleasure that filled the bonded around her, refusing to give up her temporary throne. A hand grabbed the one fingering Joy, withdrew it then licked her juices off his fingers to move his hand out of the way. He followed the arm up to find it belonged to Tenner. He decided on massaging Tenner's tit when his hand reached it while he used the other to hold on to Crystal's hips as she continued to bounce.

The activity just devolved from there. Jebidiah ended up fucking everyone at least once, even Dana who had briefly come to her senses when Joy and Mila began tag teaming her. It was when the mounting exhaustion began to claim Jebidiah that he understood just how much they all needed this evening. He lay on his back in the lush pile of the rug, too tired to do anything except feel as Tenner switched with Mila to mount him again. The bond was absolutely screaming with love, lust, pleasure, and most importantly, contentment. He finally passed out with Tenner bouncing up and down his still hard shaft, lipped locked with Crystal. He was rather surprised he was still going after already unleashing two loads that evening. His last thought was that he'd have to find out what else happened, and what was up with Mila, in the morning.