Jeep Hair Don't Care Pt. 03

Story Info
We venture into the Texas Hill Country.
7.8k words
4.73
9.8k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: So, should we get married?

As much as I loved the stand alone National Nude Day Entry in Part 1, I had to take this story to a different place. I'm no lawyer, but this version goes to my happy place where my cousin and I are no longer bound by legalities.

--------------------------------

A week's worth of storms left us inside, stir crazy, and needing another outlet for our sex life beside going on the deck in the rain. Don't get me wrong; Donna was incredible everywhere we fucked. Carrying her around, typically wrapped around my hips, was more fun than a month of Sundays. After two days, inspiration came to me.

"Donna, it looks like this rain is gonna stay awhile. How about we get away?" I remember asking her over breakfast.

"I'll go wherever, do whatever you want." Donna's voice was so mesmerizing.

"I know a state park out by Fredericksburg. It's small, and has limited overnight campsites. We can take our chances and arrive early to see if any spots are available. I have enough gear, so all we need are clothes and food."

Pulling a road map from the desk in the kitchen, I lay it out on the table to plot our course through the hill country from Austin to Fredericksburg. It's not exactly a straight shot, but we should clear the rain outside Drippings Springs. Donna comes behind me, wraps her arms around my stomach, and then drops her hands to my cock. I pretend to concentrate on the map while my cousin strokes me to hardness.

"From the weather reports, the campsite is nice and dry...." I'm interrupted from my weather report by Donna kneeling behind me, then crawling around my legs and under the table. Not moving a muscle, I feel Donna take me in her mouth. Keeping my feet in place, I begin fucking her mouth. She is able to swallow me, mostly I think because she angles her head just right for my cock to full enter. As I come closer and closer to blowing my load, I grab her by the sides of her head, and pull Donna out from under the table. She never releases my cock from her mouth, instead allowing me to almost drag her out on her knees.

Moving my hands to cover her eyes, I guide her head back and forth on my cock. She knows I will stop and hold her in place when I'm ready to fill her throat with cum. Sometimes I watch my cum enter her open mouth; today I'll simply hold her head and not allow her to breathe while I release into her. Donna is such a willing cocksucker, and I love to control her while I cum. At just the right moment, I stop and make sure my cock is completely inside her mouth. Then, I cum deep inside her throat. I hear Donna moan and I can also feel her tongue swirl around my cock ever so perfectly.

Donna has become turned on more and more with every blowjob. I have also learned to quickly put my dick into her pussy before I soften. She will fuck me quickly and cum all over me in response. Sure enough, she is soon begging for me to fuck her.

"Hurry. I'm already about to cum." Donna directs as she stands up.

Putting her on the table, with the map still on it, I ram myself into her spread legs. Donna wasn't lying. Leaning back, mouth open, she lets out a series of rapid screams, matched only by the orgasms rocking her body. Pulling her up, still wrapped around my cock, I allow Donna to continue rocking on my body as spasms overtake her again and again. Kissing her, I can feel her sticky tongue, and I suck on her voraciously to taste myself inside her mouth.

Putting Donna back onto the map, my cock falls out of her, leaving a small spot of cum on it. Looking down, I notice the placement is very fortuitous.

"Well, look at that. Exactly where we're going camping. It must be a sign." I tell her.

"Where exactly?" Donna asks, looking down between her legs.

"Right here by your incredible pussy." I say, pointing to a spot directly below her labia.

"Enchanted Rock? I haven't been there in years. They have camping?"

"Yep. Just a few spots, so we have to be early. We'll have access to the park all night long. I camped there a few summers ago." I reply.

"All night long? That sounds like a clothing-optional challenge if I've ever heard one." Donna says with a smile.

"A naked you on that granite dome at sunrise is the plan, indeed." I respond with a wink. "Pack lightly. We should leave by 6am to get breakfast, food, supplies, and still get there early enough to get a site."

Getting up early, I worked quickly to load the Jeep before Donna woke up. On my penultimate trip into the house to get my coolers, I rustled her out of my bed, still naked from our late night fuck.

"I'm just about finished loading the gear. Come on out and jump in the Jeep when you're ready." I direct.

Hearing a grumbling sound of some sort, I took the last of the coolers out. Turning on the Jeep to warm it up, I spy Donna walking from the house, completely naked and carrying some clothes.

"Packing lightly?" I ask, greeting her on the vehicle's passenger side.

"What should I start with?" Donna asked, holding up some clothes in either hand.

"These will do fine." I reply, pointing at her right hand. Not even taking my eyes off her nudity, I couldn't care what she wears.

"Well, that was a wise choice." Donna replies with a wink, then drops her clothes on the ground.

Kneeling before me, Donna works my shorts down quickly, and takes my entire cock into her mouth before I have a chance to get hard. Her mouth is warm and I feel blood rushing into my dick. Looking at her, I think she is trying to smile but my cock soon takes her full concentration. Here in the remaining darkness, my cousin sucks another load of cum out of me.

"I love your cock in my mouth. I can't wait to suck you again today." Donna says, standing and getting dressed. "Your cum is my favorite."

"I love to put my dick into you, wherever, and whenever you want." I will smile all day long thinking of Donna.

After a stop for breakfast, then a bit of shopping for fresh food to cook on the outdoor stove, we head through the hill country toward Fredericksburg. On the backroads, on the Willow City Loop, we come across a large set of bikers heading our way.

Donna doesn't even hesitate. Standing up in her seat, she quickly whips off her shirt and begins waving at the oncoming bikers. Traffic slows on both sides, and I'm rewarded not only by a topless Donna, several of the women on bikes also whipped open their leather vests, or simply removed their shirts as well. I couldn't ask for a better morning.

Literally just a few minutes from that road, we find the entrance to the park, and luckily no one waiting to get in at the entrance.

"Ummm, shirt on please." I request of Donna. She is still shirtless, and I'm pretty sure the park ranger got an eyeful as she was pulling her shirt over her head when we pulled up.

"We need a campsite, please." I asked him.

"Sheltered, or out on the hiking trails? How many nights?" He asked, not taking his eyes of Donna's hard nipples poking through her shirt's material. If only he knew this was my cousin.

"Sheltered. Two days." I reply.

The cost was only $36. Quite the bargain for fucking my cousin out here in nature. I can't wait. After receiving camping instructions which took longer probably due to Donna, we drive in and find a parking spot which leaves us with a short walk to our assigned site.

Grabbing what we can, we begin a series of trips to set up the site. Seeing a hammock I brought, Donna hands it to me.

"I'm ready to relax." I need no prodding.

The shelter has hooks for such hammocks, and it hangs perfectly. I leave Donna there and return to the Jeep. Coming back with a cooler, I practically drop it on my feet when I, unsurprisingly, find a naked Donna in the hammock.

"That hammock won't hold both of us." I tell her.

"Oh, I have a few ideas." Donna tells me, turning sideways in the hammock.

Facing inward to the shelter, she is able to keep her nudity hidden from anyone who may walk by. I quickly hang 2 plastic tarps on the walls perpendicular to her, then stand in front of her.

"What are you waiting for? Jump in." Donna says, spreading her legs.

Dropping my shorts, I step in between her legs, and fully penetrate my cousin with my newly hardened dick. Seeing my opening, I grab her nipples and pull on them just enough to rock Donna in and out on my cock. Not seeing anyone nearby, I lose myself in her and Donna responds with a resounding orgasm.

"I want to fuck you every hour, on the hour, while we're here." With that statement, I unload into her.

Pulling herself up, Donna tenses up again, and I feel her pussy convulse one more time.

"Damn. How about at the top and bottom of every hour?" She asks.

"I want to make it back to the house. Alive." I say, laughing.

"No promises. Now, let's check out that rock." Donna says, pulling herself up onto me, and I carry her to one of the shelter walls I just installed.

"Well, you better get some comfy shoes on. It's quite a hike." I lower Donna down, then find my clothes.

Since I just need to pull my shorts back on, I'm quickly dressed. Turning to find to Donna in shoes, and nothing else, I can't help but smile.

"Sorry. We'll have to be dressed." I say, bending over to pick up shorts to hand to her.

"Of course. But, you never know." Donna replies as she pulls on her shorts and slips into a sports bra.

Enchanted Rock is just a giant piece of pink granite emerging from the Earth. It's a somewhat easy climb, and offers clean views of the Hill Country. If Donna wasn't with me, I would have actually noticed the surrounding countryside. Just like at the lake, the environment disappears around her. I can't keep my eyes off her wonderfully round ass and hard nipples barely covered by some shiny material.

I wasn't the only one to notice as we worked our way up the stone. There are no walkways, so it's just a fun place to make your own trails and memories. I'll never forget this first journey to the top with my cousin. Realizing I had fucked her just a few minutes earlier made it even sweeter. At the top, we sat down and I wrapped my arms around her like a protective boyfriend.

"Damn, in a few weeks..." I start, but Donna interrupts.

"Just hold me you fool. We'll cross that road when we get there. Right now, I belong to you. Hold me tight."

"In the morning, we'll get back up here before sunrise. We'll see how long you can sit here naked before people start showing up." I wonder aloud.

"I'll walk up and down naked if you allow it. Oh, I can feel you like that." Donna responds to my growing bulge.

"Well, the moon looks like it's going to cooperate with that idea." I say, pointing to the early rising moon.

"Moon, or no moon, I'll be hiking naked in the morning." Donna laughs.

"Let's go cook some dinner."

At our campsite, we put up the tent. It's a nice big one, tall enough to stand in. At the small stovetop where I am cooking hamburgers and some veggies, I'm rewarded by a cousin stripping inside the tent. When she emerges in just a long shirt, I make a mental note of when the sun will set in the West.

Under the shelter, we consume our dinner and watch the rock change colors as the setting sunlight hit it from various angles. Ensuring no food is left out, we retire to the tent.

"I want to do something for you." Donna tells me. "Lie down."

As I recline onto our camping mattress, Donna again removes her clothes, just a shirt, and then straddles me. Looking at her delicious pussy and hard nipples is simply too much.

"Uh huh." Donna refuses my touch as I reach out. "Just stay still."

As I put my arms down, Donna squats down and begins rubbing herself on my leg. I'm able to steal a kiss on a breast, and then her lips as she lowers herself down. Still rubbing, Donna puts her hand on my chest to balance herself. Suddenly, she works her pussy up and down along my leg in quick movements. Catching herself on my knee, Donna stops and rubs furiously. I'm able to lift my knee just a little so Donna can take her hands off my chest.

Fucking my cousin with my knee in the darkness of this tent probably lasts only a few minutes, but Donna is lost in her movements and my subtle touches on her knees and thighs. I'm certain I feel her cum, but I never get a chance to feel for her juices. Falling off me, Donna snuggles up to me with her back. Pulling her closely, I lose myself in my thoughts about how perfect this cousin is for me. I'm hopeful I'll find a girl just like her. Donna's perfectly round ass, small tits, and athletic legs are all I can think of as I lose consciousness.

Unaware of the time, I wake in the dark and head to the nearby toilet. Returning to the tent, Donna scares the crap out of me.

"Let's go." Her voice outside the tent startles me.

"In the dark?" I reply.

"Yes, silly. Your eyes will adjust."

So, here in the dark, in a state park, I walk up to the sounds of the voice of my cousin whom I find very much still nude.

"Do you want me to carry any clothes for you?" I ask.

"No. I'll just take your shirt off your back if needed."

Hand in hand, we work our way up the path. It's slow going, and I'm able to run my fingers all over Donna.

"So, we're in a safe place, right?" Donna asks in the darkness.

"Yes. We probably won't see anyone out here."

"Sorry, that's not what I meant. I was talking about you and me. Are we in a safe place? Do we have each other's trust?"

"Of course."

"Good, because I'm going to do something for you. In return, I'll be asking you to do something no one has ever done for me. I'm about to put my ultimate trust in you."

"I'll do everything for you. Just tell me." I'm excited about serving my cousin in some new way.

"Just follow my lead."

At the top of Enchanted Rock, Donna and I kneel before each other. Kissing her, I make a mental note to bring something soft to lie on if we come back.

"Now, fuck my mouth." Donna directs, as she presents herself to me by lying down on the hard surface. "Take your time and cum in my mouth. I want to taste you all day."

Removing my shorts, I straddle Donna and stroke myself to complete hardness for her. Since the surface is way too hard for my knees, I lower myself over my lover, holding my body over her with only my hands and feet on the rock. Positioning my cock just over her mouth, I'm able to do pushups in and out of Donna. There is just enough light for me to see her delicious wide-open mouth take in my thrusting dick.

While I'm fit enough to keep the pushups going, my cock has other plans as I unload into Donna's willing mouth for about the hundredth time this summer. I sure hope all women love to suck cock like she does. I keep my body moving up and down and make sure I fully finish off. Donna never moves any part of her body besides her mouth and full lips surrounding me with each plunge.

Getting up together, I pick up my shorts and we head down the rock, hand in hand. The cool night air feels wonderful on my still-exposed cock so I remove my shirt and allow Donna to slowly guide me down the path to our campsite. Passing only one other campsite, we walk quietly to our secluded shelter and tent.

Walking into the shelter instead of our tent, Donna stops me and take my clothes out of my hand. Surprisingly, she places what feels like a rope in my hands. Then, touching chest to chest, Donna gives me instructions. No questions are needed.

Donna stands on the picnic bench, and holds her arms before me. Tying her wrists together takes only a moment, and I ensure she can grab the rope with her hands. As I toss the rope over the crossbeam, Donna lifts her hands above her head. The rope is long enough for me to tie it to the hook holding up the hammock. I pull tightly until Donna is just about on her toes and then tie it to secure her in place.

Donna's tits are right at my face level, and I walk up and suck each nipple. They are already completely hard, and Donna releases a moan.

"Are you ready? Donna asks me.

"Yes." I reply, trying to hold in my excitement.

"Then, hold me by the ass, suck my tits, and push the bench out from under me with your foot.

Holding tightly, I do as Donna directs. I can feel her complete weight fall into my arms as I move the bench just a few inches behind her.

"Now, slowly release me. Let's see if this is going to work."

A few minutes ago, I had just fucked my cousin. Now, suddenly, I have her presented to me again, totally under my control. Hanging there, Donna is now completely under my control. Or, is it the other way around?

"Oh my God!" Donna exclaims in a whisper.

"What? Are you okay?"

"God, yes. I'm all yours. Take me like never before. Finger me with your left hand, and slap my tits. Hit my nipples! Now!" The directions are sudden, and very specific.

Reaching between her legs, Donna parts them for me to enter her dripping pussy. Damn, she is incredibly wet. Taking her right nipple between my teeth, I grasp her left tit with my right hand. As I begin to bite firmly, I line up my hand to slap her.

"Don't hold back. I want to feel this." Donna is ready for me.

And let loose I do. I bite hard, then release. Holding her cunt in my left hand, I hit her hard with my right. Donna remains silent as I finger her furiously and let loose several hard slaps. Squeezing her breast to press the nipple out, I slap only the nipple itself. Donna relaxes totally with that, and I hit her several more times. Her body seems to willingly accept each slap, and I lose all my inhibitions and slap her face.

"Ooooohhhh. That feels so good. I'm so glad I'm yours right now. Do that again."

Taking a breast in my mouth, I'm able to look up and watch my hand hit her face several more times. My left hand has never left her pussy, and my arm is soon covered in her juices.

As I feel Donna move her hips against my hand, I let go of her tit, and remove my hand from her cunt. Stepping back, Donna is hanging there, her face now looking up in either agony or pleasure. Now inspired by her complete surrender, I grab her feet, separate her legs, and pull her thighs onto my shoulders. Now, I can dive into her pussy and consume every piece of her. I can feel her juices on my ears, and my tongue pushes completely into my cousin.

Reaching around her legs, I'm able to squeeze both of Donna's breasts and quickly bring her to orgasm over and over. Donna remains under my control as I lick at her, even taking a swipe at her asshole. I make a mental note to revisit that spot later. I'm going to smell like her sex all day long.

Lifting Donna off my shoulders, I allow her to swing freely before me. Bringing the bench back under her feet, Donna steadies herself so I can untie the rope. Lowering her hands, Donna's also lowers her shoulders. Sensing her utter exhaustion, I grab her and put her body over my shoulder. Carrying Donna, still tied at the wrists, I bring her to the tent and place her inside.

I see one last opportunity, and take it. I pull Donna's hands above her head, spread her legs, and begin fucking her one more time before the sun rises. Donna raises her feet above my head, and I'm able to completely enter her. Cumming into her, I almost smother her as I fall onto Donna's body.

Both of us are completely worn out. After untying her wrists, we fall asleep together. I'll protect these moments as ours. No one will ever know how we have met our personal desires.

Waking to the sounds of crackling bacon, I exit the tent to find Donna in just a tank top in front of the camp stove.

"Good morning to the man of my dreams. Breakfast will be ready shortly." Donna smiles at me.

Stepping behind her, I reach into her shirt with both my hands and squeeze her tits.

"Oh, I'm so sensitive. But, don't stop." Donna presses her ass against me.

I pull away and lift her shirt to take a peek at the ass I'm going to fuck again some time today.