Jeff and his Coworker Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At around 9pm, Liz started messaging me on Facebook, and for the first time, she was telling me how she has had it with her husband. Usually she just made comments or hinted at things but apparently her hubby went away with friends for the night without even clearing it with Liz first! I continued to play poker and message with Liz at the same time. Three beers in, I was becoming more confident and I told her she should come over for a beer. I half meant it as a joke but then she seemed interested for real. She asked where my parents were and I told her they were away and then asked me what kind of beer and if I had anything stronger. I told her my parents had some vodka. Then she stopped responding for several minutes so I assumed something came up with one of her kids so it was back to poker for me. I cracked beer number 4 and settled back in with my card game, noticing that my dick was showing some signs of life suddenly. I mindlessly rubbed it as I played and then I heard the chirp of a new message on Facebook.

"I got my mother to come by and watch the kids. Your offer still stand??"

I folded my hand and sat out for a minute. "Seriously?" "You'd come over here?"

"Yeah, you said the magic word. Vodka!"

"Hahaha, ok well then sure, come over, we can grab some pizza and I'll get more beer."

"Yes on the pizza, don't worry about the beer, I'll be going right to the good stuff, the vodka."

"Ok sounds good."

I gave her my address and she said she would be over in 30 mins which gave me just enough time to clean up a bit and shower. The thought of Liz coming over had my cock at its full thickness and rock hard and it took everything to not make myself cum in the shower. I had no idea what, if anything, was even going to happen but I was very excited about the possibilities. Then I thought about my coworkers and what they would say if they knew Liz was on her way over to my house. Married Liz. Mother Liz.

After I showered I put on sweatpants and a t shirt, I didn't want to dress up any more than that because it would have been weird since I was sitting home playing online poker. The doorbell rang soon after I settled back in to my game and I took a deep breath before opening the door. Liz was wearing a pair of tight jeans that looked painted on, a pair of brown boots that went almost up to her knees, and a white tube top that showed hints of cleavage as well as hints of the pink bra underneath it. She had on a thin black sweater over it. Very classy look, as always. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and led her inside. I reminded her that this was my parent's house and I was playing some poker, nothing too exciting for a weekend night!

"I don't mind, I just needed to get out of my house for a while. It'll be fun to hang out and have a few drinks without having to worry about taking care of the kids or wondering where Tom is."

She wasted no time with a dig on her husband, and that was probably the first time she'd ever even said his name.

"Help yourself to a drink, the bar is right over there and there's plenty of ice in the freezer."

I made sure I checked out her round ass as she walked over to the bar. When I told her the glasses were in the bottom of the bar, she crouched down to get one and her jeans slid down her ass just enough to show a pink lacy string from what appeared to be a matching thong. I felt the immediate awakening of my dick in my sweatpants so I quickly walked back to my bed where my laptop was displaying the poker table of my online game. Liz poured herself what seemed to be a generous vodka drink with some tonic and ice. She sat on the chair next to my bed which was a desk chair with wheels and she folded her legs up as she got settled in. She knew how to play poker from watching her husband and friends play so she wasn't totally lost watching me play. The next several minutes went by with not much talking, while I drank my beer and Liz sipped her vodka and I tried to win some money. I wondered if this would be how the whole night would go and I decided I was fine with that if so. After all Liz was married with kids, what did I expect? She likely just needed to get away from her life for a few hours and I was the perfect out.

Well after Liz downed her first drink she helped herself to number two and I could tell right away it was already hitting her. She wasn't drunk by any means but she just acted a lot more casual and was starting to be more chatty. She also sat on my bed instead of the chair when she came back from the bar area. I was sitting propped up by my pillows and Liz was now laying right beside me, still watching my poker game but basically eliminating any personal space we had had. I could smell her perfume and I also kept checking her body out from the corner of my eye and it was all I could do not to just toss my computer aside and make a move right then.

Liz asked if I minded if she took her boots off and of course I told her to get comfy. We were both feeling pretty good and having fun just hanging out and all of a sudden we watched as I got dealt a pair of aces. On top of that, three players made bets before it even got to me so I sat up and focused on the hand, a chance to win some real money. I raised $20, assuming that would get at least a few players to fold but to my surprise, everyone stayed in, and not only that, someone re-raised and we all called. This was the biggest pot I'd ever been part of and I was a huge favorite as of now. I took notice of Liz rubbing my arm as she watched the table action with me with excitement. Then something happened that I definitely did not see coming.

Liz whispered in my ear. "If you win this hand I'll show you my tits!"

"What?" I asked in shock.

Liz gave me a sly grin and just nodded, and I could tell she was serious.

I focused back on the game and the action of the hand led to a pot of almost $400. There was one other player left at the end and when our cards were revealed, my heart sunk when I saw that he had 3 of a kind which beat my two pair. I dropped my whole bankroll on the hand and was wiped out. Not to mention I just missed out on seeing Liz topless. I chugged the last few gulps of my 5th beer and tossed the bottle on the floor, without even looking at Liz. I was pissed off and embarrassed.

Liz looked over at my face and saw a sullen look she hadn't seen on my face before. Next thing I knew, she rolled her body right on top of mine and kissed me. Startled at first, I failed to respond but as her lips touched mine again, I came to life and kissed her back good. Our tongues touched and my hands wandered to her back to hold her close to me while we made out on my bed. My cock had no chance, I was rock hard in an instant and Liz surely felt me poking into her jean clad crotch while we continued kissing. I moved my kisses to her neck and she let out a soft moan. Her scent was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of her.

Liz released our lip lock long enough to comment on my current state.

"Geez, someone's excited! Is that for meeee?" She said it in a child's voice and her piercing eyes were widened and her mouth in a sly smile.

I played along. "Is what for you?" Now it was my turn to smile and play dumb.

Then Liz reached down and grabbed my cock through my sweats and rubbed it gently. It felt so good and I hoped it would soon feel even better. My hands became braver now that I knew there were no limits here and I grabbed at her chest, massaging her handful sized tits through her tube top. I could see her nipples getting hard. I slid my hands up under her top and started to slide it up and off of her. She made no effort to stop me and once it was off, I was treated to finally seeing her chest, tits that were not huge but clearly were bigger and firmer than I'd expected. As Liz leaned her hot body forward to kiss me again, the sight of her tits almost spilling out of her pink bra was so fucking hot. I cupped them as they hung toward my chest, with my dick still grinding its way into her crotch, which was becoming painful with her jeans still on.

Liz sensed what I was thinking and sat up, her legs straddling me, and began to unbutton her jeans. I watched without blinking as she shimmied her way out of her jeans and as she got them below her waist, I saw those pink panties come into view. They were clearly wet and I could see a patch of hair underneath. I helped Liz get the jeans completely off her legs before grabbing her by that fantastic ass and pulling her close to me. I felt her dampness seeping into my sweatpants as I yanked my shirt off while our tongues swirled around each other's. Liz reached down to try and reach into my waistband but before she could, I had to taste her. My hands were still planted on her butt so I pulled her forward and forced her toward my face. Once Liz realized what I was doing she let go of my pants and happily obliged me. She helped me by finishing sliding her straddled legs up my body so I was face to face with her soaking wet pussy.

The sweet smell of her wetness was almost overwhelming for me and I hadn't even touched her yet. I took a few extra seconds to just enjoy the view of her crotch, with some wisps of hair sticking out and the slickness making her inner thighs wet as well. It was quite obvious that Liz was as eager for this to happen as I had been. If it took a few vodka drinks to facilitate that, then I'm forever grateful to vodka!

Anyway, it was time to get my taste of Liz' treasure and I teased her at first licking both her inner thighs, already getting a hint of her delicious juices and then I slid my tongue along her slit while the panties still covered it. This was driving her nuts and I knew it! The smell of her excited, waiting pussy was filling up my room and I finally slid the panties aside and now had her furry hole right in my face, dripping with want. I dove right in now, pushing my tongue inside, alternating with putting pressure on her clit with my tongue and now my thumb. Liz' body writhed with sheer pleasure as I licked and lapped hungrily at her sweet and tasty snatch. The whole time I had at least one of my hands cupping her round ass cheeks as I slurped away at her, with her creamy juices leaking onto my face.

"Ohhhhhh myyyyy fucckkkkk!! Don't stop"

I had no plans to. As much as my cock was begging for its own attention and normally I would have tried to make that happen by now, I was in no rush to stop tasting Liz' hairy cunt. She was close by now and after a little more attention to her clit, her gorgeous long legs death gripped my body and Liz shook with orgasm, letting me breathe in and taste more of her hot juices.

My chest hair was matted with her leaking juices. I had never seen such a wet and hungry pussy and I wanted it all for myself forever. Liz, still a bit wobbly but eager to reciprocate, climbed off of me and grabbed my sweatpants waistband and started to pull them down. I lifted my hips to help her and off they came, leaving me in just my blue boxers, a pair that was tighter than most of my pairs but doing a bad job of containing my throbbing meat.

"My turn to tease you, let's see how you like it," Liz said playfully with that sexy smile again. She pulled my boxers down just enough to expose my head, as my cock was fully hard and pressed up toward my belly button. She paused there and licked my cock head for a few seconds before finally yanking down my boxers enough to show her my whole package. Now my cock isn't the longest but it is very thick which is sometimes better and Liz seemed to agree based on her reaction.

"Holy shit you're fucking thick Jeff! I had no idea you were packing this meaty cock under those work pants every day."

"Ha, would it have mattered if you did? I asked.

"Who knows, I may have tried to get to it sooner."

With that, she began to explore my thickness with her hands and I could tell by her face she was excited to feel it in other places soon too. Liz leaned in and took me in her mouth, sliding a bit more into her throat with every few bobs of her head. I reached down and held her hair away giving her unimpeded access to my fat dick. She used a mix of her hand sliding up and down my shaft and fondling my heavy ball sack to her mouth where her tongue would flicker on my cock head. The sensation was almost too much and I felt the beginnings of what could be a huge explosion of hot cum if she didn't slow down soon.

I wanted nothing more in life than to watch my cock work its way into Liz but it didn't seem like she was going to slow down her blow job/hand job mix. She had to know I was close and I normally would have warned her so she could decide where she wanted it but the situation was just so exhilarating for me and with one last stroke with her comparatively small hand on my dick, my body jerked and I erupted, shooting ropes of hot cum into her mouth before she knew what was happening. Liz didn't even hesitate to keep her mouth suctioned to my dick as I kept cumming, and I watched her throat gulping it down. When she finally pulled her mouth away, I still spurt out another two or three smaller shots of cum. When Liz recovered from the initial, she went right back to finish it off, leaving nothing to waste from my giant load. It was the longest, biggest and hardest cum of my life and I collapsed back onto the bed while I watched Liz walk the few feet over to the bathroom I had in my room to grab a towel and wipe herself off from whatever didn't make it into her mouth and throat.

My cock wasted no time coming back to life. In fact, just watching Liz' panty covered ass shake its way to the bathroom had life re-entering my penis. In the well-lit bathroom I could see a moistness still glistening on Liz' thighs. Liz came back in, reached for her bra and shirt and walked back to the bathroom. As she was putting her pink bra back on, I jumped off my bed and walked up behind her, my cock now almost back to full mast again somehow. Even with the mirror right there, she must not have seen me approach so quickly so when I poked into her butt crack with my thick meat, she jumped with initial surprise.

""Fuck Jeff, you're hard again already??"

"Look at you, how could I not be?" I replied.

She smiled. "My limp ass husband barely gets hard the first time and you're hard again after shooting that massive load? "

"If you say the word husband again while my cock is nestled into your body, it may not stay hard much longer."

"Point taken. So what do y..

Liz was mid-sentence but I couldn't stop myself any longer. My left hand helped me pull her panties aside and spread her hot pussy apart before I placed my cock head at her entrance and slid it into her.

Her body became rigid and she took a second to realize what was happening and adjust to me. I wondered if she planned on doing everything but fuck me but that thought was silenced as my thickness gradually slid the rest of the way into Liz from behind. The best part for me, other than the ridiculously amazing feel of her wet satiny hole around my cock, was watching her face in the mirror as I got used to a rhythm of gripping her ass for balance and grinding my cock into her.

I let go of her ass and cupped her bra covered tits for a bit as I fucked the sweetest pussy I'd ever had. Liz' backside was so toned and sexy, from her perfect ass to her shapely long legs, muscled from working out but not too muscled to be unattractive. I imagined all the squats she must do to look like that and that turned me on ever more if that was possible. Liz gripped the counter as I alternated hard deep thrusts inside her with slower, more teasing thrusts. I was trying to get a sense of which she preferred more but didn't seem to matter. Our bodies moved in perfect rhythm together but not for much longer as I again felt the familiar sensation rising from my balls. I wanted to shoot my seed into her desperately but thought better of it and as I reached my second orgasm, I pulled out of her (barely in time) and exploded onto her ass and back. A few spurts hit the counter and were dripping down. This load was just as intense as the first, but with about half the number of spurts of cum. It was still impressive if I say so myself! My cock was covered in her girl cream and I loved how that looked.

Liz turned and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I was exhausted by now, but already thinking ahead to waking up next to her beautiful body and giving her pleasure again. As we walked back to the bed, we heard a dull buzzing.

"What the hell is that, I asked?"

Liz looked at me unsure for a second but then said "Oh FUCK, what time is it??"

She reached for her bag and grabbed the now louder buzzing phone out and saw 8 missed calls from her mom along with 4 texts asking where the hell she was.

Apparently Liz told her mom it would only be an hour or two of watching her kids but it was way later than either of us thought. I helped Liz gather the rest of her clothes from around my bed and floor and I enjoyed the show of watching her try and dress quickly, shaking her booty to get it into her tight jeans.

Liz took about 5 or 6 minutes to get all of her clothes back on and was getting her shoes back on while I went to grab myself my last beer. Very little was spoken while she freshened up in my bathroom, fixing her hair and spraying herself with one of my air fresheners, I guess to hide the smell of our hot sex session from her mom.

I asked Liz if she had everything and we did one more once over of my room before she got her sweater on and grabbed her keys from my shelf and walked toward the front door. I followed behind her to let her out and as she got the door opened, she turned to me and thanked me for a great night. She kissed me, and when I kissed back she added in her tongue and pulled me closer to her. Somehow, my overworked cock started to get hard again and poke out of my boxers that I had just put back on. It poked through and Liz could feel it.

"Jesus, again?? Ugh fuck, well my mom's already pissed so what the fuck."

With that she put her keys down and closed my front door.

12