Jeff & His Old Piss Whore

Story Info
Jeff enjoys an old lady.
3.7k words
4.7
16.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems to me, and it's only my view, that older women tend to be more open about sex, and don't mind being seen, once they get to know you, in their underwear, naked, doing other things, like using the toilet.

Younger ones seem to see it as a more private function.

Maybe because the older a female gets, the less inhibitions they have, and they've probably done most things anyway.

For my part, I've been a watersports fan all my life, anything involving pee fun with anyone, female or male...no age limit.

I'm a healthy, highly sexed 70 year old...maybe viewed by some as a bit of a pervert, but nothing I've ever done has done me any harm, or anybody else...just pure enjoyment.

I recently got involved with a lady in her early 80's, maybe 81 or 82...named Ruby.

She lives in the same apartment block as me, which is very convenient...she told me that she is obsessed with sexual things, pee, wetting, generally anything to do with piss, in fact anything depraved...but mainly piss.

I don't know much about her life, she's never said anything.

I was chatting to her about something once, and gave her a cheeky answer, and that I'd be no good to her as I felt I was a bit too kinky for her.

I remember she smiled, and said kinky is ok.

We chatted further, and she was very open, saying she was up for "anything."

I pushed it, and said I'd like to watch her on the toilet having a pee.

She smiled again, and said to me, "Anytime."

A few general details about her, to give you an idea of what she looks like.

Normally, she dresses respectably, and seems to be a typical nicer older lady.

She isn't that much of a looker, in fact in some respects, she's ugly. I don't think she was ever what you'd call glamorous. Grey hair...wrinkled facially...wears dentures...

But I like older ladies with all the "trimmings."

I eventually saw her naked, and I think she used to have big tits, but now they sag down, but she has quite long nipples. They've either been well sucked or she's played with them herself. I imagine she was a little chubby when she was younger, as her skin is a bit wrinkled, especially around her thighs. Basically she is an older lady.

But getting back to her offer for me to watch her having a pee, had got me really excited. I had to find a convenient time when I could nip round to her apartment for five or ten minutes.

It was a couple of years ago when it all started.

I had to go out for about an hour, and knocked on her door, and told her. She said she'd drink a lot, and be ready when I got back.

I went out with a hard on thinking about it, and couldn't wait to get back, even if I only had minutes to spare.

Alas, but what you can get into minutes?

I knocked on her door when I got back, and she shouted for me to go on. I entered her bathroom...oh boy!

She was wearing stockings. She stood with her legs either side of the toilet bowl, her knickers stretched between her knees, leaning forward slightly.

She started to pee, and I stood and watched a massive gush of pee splash into the toilet.

Some splashed her inner thighs, and seemed to go in all directions. When she'd finished, she stood upright, and that was the first time I saw her pussy lips hanging down between her thighs, dripping. She didn't wipe herself, and pulled her knickers up.

I asked why she didn't wipe herself, and she said she liked having her knickers a bit damp...mmm...interesting.

Over the period of a couple of weeks, when I saw her walking about the complex, we'd have a quick chat. Again, she was very open...asking how big my cock is...would I like to fuck her.

She wasn't bothered about using naughty words, and said she'd like to be verbally abused as well.

She said she liked to be called names and whispered that I could call her a dirty cunt, or anything else I wanted.

Then she asked me what I liked, and I told her watching her having a piss for a start, which I'd already done. I told her I liked dribbling saliva, and licking a wet pussy, that I liked the taste of pee and I enjoyed seeing her wet her knickers.

This seemed to excite her, and she said she liked all that as well.

"I'll have to see what I can do for you," she said.

I knew within a couple of days, I'd be free to go around for an hour or two.

That day arrived.

I finally went to her apartment and she let me in.

"Hello you filthy bitch," I said.

At my earlier request, she'd left her dentures out, and saliva was seeping from the corners of her mouth. We kissed for the first time, and for me it was really exciting. Her tongue pushed into my mouth, wet and sloppy. It felt like she'd saved some for me. She dribbled for a while, and I eagerly swallowed it.

She'd had a lot of tea, and I could taste it.

"I can't wait till my mouth is full of your cum," she said.

"No problem," I replied.

I couldn't resist putting my hand up under her skirt, and clasping my hand over the gusset of her knickers as they were quite wet.

"You've wet yourself, you dirty slut," I said.

"A little bit," she said. "Some of it is from about an hour ago."

"I bet you smell lovely down there," I said, "All pissy and sticky."

"Do you like that? " She asked.

"Oh! Yes, I do." I replied.

We went to the bathroom, and resumed wet kissing, our tongues in each others mouths. She took my hand, and put it back up her skirt.

"Ooh! Squeeze my cunt." She said.

I squeezed her over her knickers, feeling the wet material.

Suddenly it became wetter, and as I squeezed, wetter still. She was peeing, and it was running through my fingers, and down her legs, soaking her stockings.

She must have had a lot to drink as her pee seemed to go on for ever. I looked down, and as she didn't have any slippers on, she was standing with her stocking feet in a wet pool on the bathroom floor.

"Did you like that?" She asked quite openly.

"Too true." I replied.

"I'd love to lick your cunt." I said

"You can if you want." She said, "but my knickers are soaking wet, and I've had them on since early this morning."

"That's ok." I said. "I don't mind the odor of your cunt, even if it tastes of piss."

She lifted her skirt, dropped her knickers, and bent over. That was the first full view of her intimate places I had, and I studied her there for a couple of minutes.

"Oh! My, what a cunt you've got." I said.

What a view I had in front of me as I knelt down behind her, my first view of it. I've seen a few, and I've got admit hers was, well, amazing.

Long sagging lips, both must have been four inches long, open, exposing her extremely long vulval valley, pink and glistening.

Then her clitoris, hard, aroused, looking like a penis, maybe three or four inches, sticking upward, held by a ridge of skin underneath, and a fold of skin around the exposed sensitive head.

Her cunt, open, wet and sticky...but then, her urethal opening..wow...a mound, maybe an inch high, soft and moved when touched, with the entrance a good half inch across, a single globule of pee sitting, ready to drop.

I leant forward, and licked it, before closing my lips around her clitoris, sucking it hard, and rubbing my tongue around the head.

She went wild. The head must have been so sensitive, my tongue had an immediate effect.

Her legs trembled as she had an instant orgasm..."Oh! Fuck...fuck...fuck...Oh! Fuck." She cried.

A spurt of pee came out and went straight into my mouth.

She'd drank quite a lot, and I loved the taste.

I continued sucking her clitoris...it was actually like sucking a guy's cock. She kept shaking, and pee was coming out and overflowing from my mouth and running down her legs.

As her orgasm subsided, I stuck my tongue into her gaping cunt, and sucked the juices around the entrance.

When I stood up, she turned round, and said, 'That was fucking brilliant." Then she kissed me, searching in my mouth, to taste her own vaginal fluids, and pee.

"You like tasting your own piss, and cunt juice...you fucking dirty old slut." I said.

"M'mmm, yes...Oh! Yes." She replied.

"I bet you play with yourself." I said.

"I'd love to watch you playing with yourself." I hinted.

"I've never done it in front of anyone before." She said, looking surprisingly embarrassed." Ok! It might be exciting. I've done some quite naughty things."

"That's Ok!." I assured her.

"Now?" She asked.

"Go for it." I told her.

She left the bathroom, and led me to the bedroom, and told me to wait there.

She went to the kitchen, and returned with a cucumber from the vegetable rack. Her face a bit flushed.

Still dressed, she took her knickers off, and lay on the bed, still wearing her skirt and blouse.

There was a rustling noise as she laid down, and I realised there was a mattress protector under the cotton sheet.

"I keep one on, as I have a weak bladder, and you never know." She said.

She lifted the front of her skirt, and opened her legs, lifting her knees upward and outward, giving me a full view of her crotch.

Closing her eyes, she reached down and began rubbing her clitoris, pulling the skin back to expose the sensitive head. She rubbed and pinched it, at the same time moving the surrounding wrinkled skin back and forth. She was soon having yet another orgasm.

Pee was trickling out onto the back of her skirt underneath her.

As she rubbed, she took the cucumber, and eased it to her sticky cunt. It slid in easily, and within a few seconds it was right up her.

It was maybe a twelve inch cucumber, and she'd pushed it three quarters of the way in, a good 9 inches.

Thrusting it in and out, she continued to "wank" her clitoris, crying out and gasping.

She was an amazing woman and despite having peed quite a lot, as she orgasmed so much, she lost control and pee gushed out all over her legs, down onto the back of her skirt, which was underneath her and the bed.

By now I had dropped my trousers and underpants and was wanking myself.

Ready to come, I went up to her head, resting on the pillow.

"You asked for it, you're going to get it...open your fucking mouth, you filthy fucking slut." I told her.

She'd not seen my cock yet and she gasped when she saw it, my 7 1/2 " starting to throb.

I held her head and she took my erection in her mouth as I began to come. I felt her tongue licking at my cock end and she swallowed my semen eagerly.

Even afterwards, as I went soft, she wouldn't let go and continued sucking, even though I warned her I would piss.

I couldn't hold out and peed...not a lot yet, but enough to fill her mouth.

She swallowed, as for one last time she thrust the cucumber so hard up inside her, I thought she'd damage herself. She let go and it slid out onto the bed.

"Oh! Fuck, that was sensational and your come and piss, lovely...I've not tasted come for years... you're so naughty." She whimpered.

"You're a dirty fucking whore." I told her.

"I want you to fuck me." she said.

"I want to fuck you, but at my age I need time to build up more come in my balls." I said.

I got on the bed and knelt between her open legs, held my cock and finished my piss, spraying it all over her soaking her blouse, legs, cunt...everywhere.

She sat up, resting on her elbows and caught some in her face and mouth.

As I pissed, I continued to abuse her.

"You're the filthiest slut I've ever known...what a dirty smelly old cunt you are, fucking whore, pissing bitch."

I couldn't pee any more and she leant forward and sucked the last drips from my cock.

"I've enjoyed myself so much." She said, "I really have...you will come and see me again won't you? I want you to fuck me."

"I certainly will." I said.

She got off the bed and undressed, removing her wet skirt, blouse and bra.

"I need a shower." She said.

It was my first view of her tits, as they flopped down.

As I mentioned earlier, her nipples were amazing, over an inch long, hard and pink.

She lifted her right tit and held it up, and sucked on the swollen teat...there was my answer to why they were so long, they'd been well sucked by herself.

Before she went to get showered, I spent a few minutes sucking her left nipple.

"When are you coming again?" She asked.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

"So soon, lovely...Will you fuck me?"

"Eventually." I replied, winking and smiling.

We kissed for a while...open mouthed of course...her tongue searching my mouth...tasting of my come and piss.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked.

"Everything...you fucking piss whore." I said.

I left her, thinking how lucky I'd been to find such a depraved older lady.

THE NEXT DAY...

I went to her apartment, knowing what would happen, but unsure what to expect...she was to say the least really into peeing, as she said she'd do anything involving piss.

When I went in she was fully dressed, and smiling.

There was a slight aroma that I found quite pleasant...the aroma of pee.

I ventured a sniffing motion and asked what it was.

"I know I washed yesterday, but I know you, so I put on yesterday's knickers this morning...they were dry, but I've not wiped myself all day so they're a bit damp." She said.

As she was talking, she kept wriggling her hips.

"What's up, iyou got an itch?" I asked.

"No. I'm having a little come," she answered.

She lifted her skirt and pulled her wet knickers down to her knees, opened her legs slightly and put her hand underneath her cunt and out slid the cucumber she'd used the previous day.

It had been too long so she'd cut its twelve inches down to about eight or nine inches, put it in herself and held it in with her knicker gusset.

"I've had it up me all day. I've had several comes." She said.

I looked down at her gusset and felt it and sure enough it was not only wet, but also very sticky and slippery with her cunt juices.

She pulled her knickers up and let her skirt drop and I followed her to the kitchen, where she dropped the cucumber in the bin.

"You're a dirty old slut aren't you." I said. "I bet you're loving having all that sticky come and piss next to your smelly cunt."

"Yes, it's lovely." She replied. "And when you've fucked me I'll put my knickers back on and your come will make them even more sticky."

"I shall have to give your cunt a good licking first." I said, smiling, "You filthy bitch."

"I really enjoyed it when you pissed all over me. Will you do it again, while I'm dressed? l loved having my clothes soaking wet with your piss." She said. Tea?"

"Yes." I replied.

We had three large mugs of tea each and when the last one was nearly empty, I took my cock out and topped it up with pee.

"Drink it, you fucking whore." I told her.

She emptied the mug and then held her half empty mug up under her skirt,.

There was a hissing sound as she peed through her knickers into the mug.

She offered it to me and I eagerly drank it.

"Nice." She said and half filled her now empty mug again, then took my cock and held it over the mug.

I filled it to the brim and we shared the mixture of both our pees, even at one point spitting it in each others mouths during a very passionate, open mouthed kiss.

"I can't wait much longer." She said, "take me to the bedroom and fuck me...my cunt's tingling.

We went to the bedroom and I stripped off.

"How do you want me?" She asked.

"Doggy fashion, better deep penetration that way." I replied.

She took her blouse off...she wasn't wearing a bra and got on the bed, ready for a doggy fashion fuck.

I got on the bed and knelt between her parted legs...kneeling, she was just the right height for entry but before I fucked her I wanted to give her a few more orgasms.

I lifted her skirt up and lay it on her back exposing her wrinkley old cunt, her pussy lips hanging down, open showing showing her clitoris, pee hole, and wide open cunt.

I pulled her wet, sticky knickers down to her knees.

I leaned down and while I rubbed her clitoris with my fingers, pulling the skin back, to expose the sensitive head, I took her swollen peehole mound in my mouth.

As I said previously, it was really distended, a good inch high, over an inch across, with an opening at least a half inch across.

As I sucked it between my lips, it moved, soft and I would say, very sensitive.

She let me into a secret later on, that she'd started pushing a finger into it, when she was younger and had put various other objects up there.

Anyway, I was sucking it so hard, several spurts of pee shot into my mouth.

She was orgasming, gasping and her whole crutch was pulsating, pushing out.

"Oh! Fuck me...my cunt's throbbing, fuck me...fuck me...ram your cock up me...please!" She cried.

As I swallowed yet another mouthful of her piss, I held my cock against her cunt and rammed it in hard and fucked her.

"Oh! Yes...yes...harder...fuck me ...hard!" She said.

I laid across her back, reaching around and grabbing her tits, pulling on the hard nipples.

She cried out in ecstasy..."Oh! Ram it up hard...harder...Oh! I'm coming...I'm coming...Oh! Fuck...fuck...I'm coming...oooooh!"

Pee gushed out all over me, as she lost control of her bladder.

I came myself, so much, I thought I'd blew her insides up.

Slowly my softening cock slipped out and I squeezed the last of my semen onto the gusset of her knickers below.

Soon it was oozing from her cunt and I pulled her knickers up.

It was what she wanted, a gusset,sticky with her juices and my come and already damp from her earlier pee.

It was so sticky, when I pulled her knickers up, my semen sat like a pool.

She got off the bed, her legs shaking.

"Oh! What a fuck that was...it's been a long time!" She said.

She wiggled her thighs together..."Ooooooh! It's so sticky...lovely."

"Enjoy." I said. "Keep those knickers on...don't take them off." I said.

Wearing just her skirt, she waddled round the apartment, her sagging tits wobbling from side to side, her amazing nipples still sticking out.

"You dirty fucking old whore." I said.

We ended up on the edge of the bed, drinking yet more tea.

I sat next to her, while she took hold of my limp cock, seeping a small amount of leftover semen. I lay back on the pee soaked sheet and she leaned down and sucked, licking the sensitive slit, to get as much as possible.

Of course with all that attention I needed to pee, which happened.

There wasn't much, but she drank it.

I'd shot my lot, so there wouldn't be any more yet, but my enthusiasm was still there.

However with her mouth and tongue sliding up and down my shaft, I got a half hard cock.

"Is your cunt all wet and sticky you filthy slut?" I asked.

"Oh! Yes, it feels so m'mmm...lovely." She replied.

I told her to stand up while I removed her skirt and turned her round, her bum facing me.

The gusset of her knickers hung down, weighted with all the come and piss.

I lowered them and she stepped out of them and I handed them to her and made her bend over.

My come had seeped out of her cunt and the tops of her inner thighs were sticky with it. Her pussy lips were also coated with it, white and slippery.

I leaned forward and began to lick her there, up along her vulval valley, then sucked on her lips, enjoying the taste.

While I was doing that, she had raised the sticky knickers to her mouth, and was licking the soiled gusset.

She was enjoying the taste of my come and her own old pee.

After several minutes, both our mouths full, sticky and coated with our intimate fluids, we kissed, our tongues entwined in each others mouths.

The taste of it all and saliva, was fantastic.

"Oh! This is all so amazing." She whimpered. "And being called names has really excited me. I don't know why, but I love it. Do it some more, as naughty as you like."

"Well," I said. "You're a fucking whore...I think you're a dirty slut...a wrinkled old bitch...a piss mad cunt...and to top it all you're fucking ugly, you wrinkley smelly old cunt. How's that?"

12