Jeff and Jess, Son and Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's a beast. He dwarfs the girl they're with, and mom is at least one and a half of her. He makes me look tiny. Maybe I am, except my gut. He nods at me. "Where th' bedroom?" He asks. "We 'bout to get all kinda nasty up in here."

I glance at Jess. At my mother. She waves them up the stairs and misidentifies the right to go to, but they'll figure it out. She opens her eyes wide at me. "Come on, Jeffy, let's go get laid!"

"What is going on here? What the hell?" She makes a pouty face at me. Like that's supposed to let her off the hook. "I cooked."

She tilts her head. "You cooked what?"

I shrug. "I made some... I have a manicotti in the oven, keeping warm."

She opens her eyes wide. "Wait, you cook?" All this time I've spent in my mother's house, all but the years I spent fucking college away and then that period where I was -- not here -- I've always lived with mom and she always did the cooking. But I know how to cook. I'm pretty decent at it.

"Yes, mother, I cook."

She shushes me. "Don't call me that!" She drunk whispers, making it louder than her ordinary inside voice. "They think you're a boyfriend."

I shake my head. It's a concept that makes me a little drunk with love and lust. "I'm your boyfriend?" I say.

She rolls her eyes, then, when she sees that her eye roll was a dagger in my gut, she wraps herself around me, lips all over me, hands all over me. I can't deny it. I like how she handles hurting my feelings. I like how she goes straight for my cock. I don't want to diminish how much I like that, though. I unzip for her, because she can't find the zipper, she's so wasted. She jerks me off and slides down my body to her knees. Sucks me hard, sucks me good for about three minutes. I am actually about to blow my load when she stops, looks up at me, and says, "Upstairs. We're gonna have an orgy upstairs."

I blink. "Yeah. Okay."

I help her climb the stairs, my dick going soft as we go. She says stuff that I can't understand. Did she say she was fucking that guy? They all got fired for fucking in the store? I'm not sure. She's barely intelligible. When we get to her room, both the black guy and the girl are nude. She's on her knees by the bedside, jerking his ridiculously huge dick. He smiles at me. Waves Mom and me over. My mother -- my fucking mother -- crawls onto the bed, puts her lips on this beast of a dude's face, then works her way down. Pushes the girl away, and immediately begins gagging on his cock.

He must see my frustration and surprise, because he sends the girl my way. I keep saying girl, because she's young, younger than me, but I have no idea how old. She seems sober, but I don't know. I can't tell. She knee-crawls to me, takes my flaccid dick in her hands. Looks up at me in that way, that wanting, sexy, vulnerable way that women look up at the man whose cocks they're sucking, and I realize I've never seen that look live before. Only in videos. Only online. I swallow hard, and she takes me in her mouth, my dick swelling with each second of her touch. She is careful to avoid scraping her teeth on my dick, licks long, lusciously up and down my shaft. She giggles when it shifts while it grows in her hand and mouth. She gives me those eyes again. I smile at her. "Take it all," I say, trying to be gentle with my tone, like Mom's been teaching me.

The girl closes her eyes, takes her hands off my dick, and pushes her throat over my whole length and I am so happy to feel what it's like to enjoy a woman's sexual approach.

Until I glance at the beast, and he's got my mom up on his lap now, slapping her face, slapping her tits. She is wrestling to get him inside of her. And I'm suddenly very scared that I want to murder him. I'm watching my mother fight with his size, with her readiness, and I'm starting to lose it.

The girl taps my thigh. "Hey, you okay?"

I nod toward them on the bed. She looks over her shoulder. "He's too big for me," she says, her voice compassionate and calm. "I don't know how she does it."

"He's hurting her," I say.

She rises, and as she does, she pulls my shirt over my head. "Sweetie, I know she's your girlfriend, but, she likes it. She's been fuckin' Ernie for over a year."

"Oh." She puts her mouth on mine, but I'm distracted, watching Jess -- Jess, not my mom, my girlfriend, not my mom, not. my. Mom. -- get stretched wide. Listening to her groan as she finds the angle, the proper lubrication levels. He howls as she slides over him, like an animal, a wolf, a predator whose readying to devour his prey. I shiver at the sound he makes. Watch as she bounces on him for a bit, then he bores of that. Stands up, with her still on his dick, and turns round, tossing both of them onto the bed, smashing her. She shrieks and I think he's devastating her, but she begins laughing and screaming orgasmically.

She's okay. She's okay.

"She's okay," the girl says in my ear. Playing with my dick, she nips my chin. "Pay attention to me," she urges. "I need your dick." Blinking, I look at this stranger and I like her eyes, her smile, her gentle voice. "Gimme your dick."

I nod. "Okay."

But I can't stop hearing my mother scream and groan through orgasm after orgasm. I know her sounds now, after just a few days, I know how it sounds when her vagina is spasming, firing juices out like a cannon, erupting over a cock. I glimpse them for a moment as the girl and I slow walk to the bed, her fingers over the head of my cock. He's barely inserting half of his length into Jess -- Jess! -- and she's screaming out in ecstasy that is both enjoyable to hear and infuriating to experience, because it should be me. Me!

The girl is nice. Too nice. She climbs on the bed and pulls me to her. I lie next to her for a second or two, my eyes trained on the monster on top of my mother, making her wail and scream. He chokes her for a few seconds, and I close my eyes. I need to do that. I want to make her scream and then have her airflow cut off. I need to fuck my mother. Fuck my mother. My mother. My. Mother.

The girl is shrieking underneath me. I'm slapping her across her face hard, pummeling my hips into hers. She's tight, very tight, and I cum inside her almost instantly, but I don't stop. Even as I'm coming from wherever I went, I keep smashing my dick into her very tight, but wet, don't be confused, she wants me inside her, pussy. I slap her face hard, one side, then the other. She is crying, I'm being so mean. When I am with myself again, I hear me calling her names. It's when one of the hands I throw at her balls into a fist and it connects with her jaw, and she screams in pain that I know I've gone too far.

The monster grabs me quick, throws me off of her. He shoves me off the bed. Follows me down, and all I can see is his dangling dong, huge even flaccid. I respect that. Soft, he would still dominate most pussy. "Fuck's wrong wit' you, man!" He wheels back, and that fist is going to kill me, I can see it.

"NO!" my mother screams. "Don't hurt him! Don't hurt my son!"

***

My head is fucking killing me. My pussy is, too, for that matter. I don't know how long Ernie went at it last night. I just know at some point, it all went nuts for a bit. Jeff beat up 'Nessie, Ernie kicked Jeff's ass, then next thing I know, I'm on Ernie again. He's gentle for a bit, and then he isn't. He starts slamming my pussy and 'Nessie's all on my face, and I lick her pussy for a bit. More blackouts. Wake up and I watch Ernie fuck 'Nessie and she's all wild and crazy freaking out because of how big he is.

I don't know what happened to Jeff.

I try to sit up, but the room is spinning wild in all directions. Up is sideways, down is behind me, left is inside of me but right is like, in my nose. I am all kinda fucked up. Lay back down. Groan.

"Mom," Jeff's voice. His fingers on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Sick as fuck," is all I can manage.

He snuggles up next to me. Touches me. Gentle. Loving. My son. "Ernie is uh..."

I try to laugh, but my abdomen hurts, so I just chuckle once and say, "Ernie's a big man."

"Ernie has questions," Ernie's voice, deep, foreboding, and all the sexy, intones. "Ernie thought he heard you call that boy your son."

"I don't know what to say. M-- Jess," Jeff says into my ear.

I open my eyes. The ceiling, pale beige with an immobile fan, spins and twists above me. Close my eyes. "What's the question?" I croak.

"Why that boy, whose dick you was on soon's we got here, callin' you mom, 'n you callin' him son?"

I can't say it. But I want to tell Ernie it's none of his fucking business what we call each other. I want to tell him it's none of his business if I'm fucking my son. He's a grown ass man with a cock and I'm a grown ass woman with a vagina that needs cock. But, even though I want to say those things, I can't. Because I'm sick as shit and if I sit up at all, I'm gonna barf all over my bed. But also, as I'm processing the words to say, the protestations I could make. None of it makes a whole hell of a lot of sense. Why would I fuck my son? He's a pile of shit. Hasn't done anything for fucking years.

All of a sudden, I'm mad at myself for being one of the worst damn moms ever. "How's 'Ness?" I ask, instead of replying to Ernie.

"I'm fine, Jess," she replies. The other side of Jeff, maybe? I can't tell. Won't look for her because I don't wanna vomit on everyone. "Sore," she laughs. "But, I"m fine."

"Ernie beats up a pussy," I say, tinge of laughter in my voice.

She laughs. "Yeah, he does." I hear a wet kiss. "So does Jeff. I hope you don't mind that I fucked your boyfriend all night."

My stomach ties up in knots, spasms, convulses. I have to work to keep from spewing alcohol and whatever else is in there. I want to tell her it's fine. But, it's not. Jeff's mine. What the fuck? One second, I'm ready to cut him loose. Get him out of my house. Next I'm pissed because he fucked a little girl I brought home specifically for him to fuck. He did exactly what I expected him to do. As I'm trying to deal with this, it becomes critical that I eject whatever toxins are inside me. "Trash can!" I groan. Jeff is off of me. I sit up and Ernie hands me a waste basket, and I barf and barf and barf.

When I come to again, I'm nowhere near as sick. I can open my eyes without the world revolving around five different axes at once. I open my eyes, and 'Nessie is lying next to me. Naked. Young. She's pretty, sort of. Her skin is smooth. She snores, though. I prop myself up on an elbow and look around. No guys in the room. I sit all the way up successfully. Look at the whole of' Nessie's nude form and remember that once, when I was twenty-something, I looked that good. I glance at myself and frown. My gut and flabby thighs and arms don't keep me from getting laid whenever I damn well please, so I suppose I don't care as much. Her bush is impressive. I had the sense that girls shaved all the fuckin' time now. But, maybe I misunderstood.

I slide off the bed, grab my robe, head downstairs. I check the kitchen. Empty. Stroll through the living room, no one there, either. I notice the door to the basement is closed. Open it. Listen. Something going on down there.

"Jeff?" I call down. The noise stops for a second. But no response. "Jeff? Ernie? You guys down there?"

Nothing. I chalk it up to my imagination and head back to the kitchen. Sit down. Put my head in my hands. I need water, aspirin, and coffee. In that order. I don't know why I sat down. I get back up, pour a cup of water from the tap, and sip it, moving from the sink to the cabinet where we keep my meds. I pull down a bottle of Advil and throw back five pills. Suck 'em down with some water. Take a breath, More water. My stomach feels okay, so I start the coffee making process. Grounds into the funnel, pour the rest of cup of water into the vestibule, then turn to the sink, get more water, fill the vestibule, start button. I stand there, feeling a little alone, wondering what happened last night.

I got fired yesterday. Ernie, 'Nessie, and I all got fired for our misbehavior in my office. Then I realize that taste on my tongue is probably 'Nessie. Smile at myself. Never did any lesbian shit before. I'm growing.

Or becoming more perverse.

Before I can tell the difference, the coffee maker hisses its last spit of coffee, and I dig a mug from the cabinet and fill it to the brim. Sip carefully and sit at the table.

As I sit there and think about what I do remember from the last however long -- what the fuck time is it, anyway? -- I recognize I've fallen down a weird fucking hole. Fucking everything that moves, including my kid. A girl. Shaking my head, I resolve to end my mild spinout. Find a new job. Maybe go to church. Definitely stop drinking.

"Hi," 'Nessie appears in the kitchen doorway, wearing her top and my pj bottoms. "I couldn't find my pants," she confesses.

I chuckle, nod. "Coffee in the pot, if you drink it." She thanks me and moves close. Hand on my shoulder. Weirdly tender. "You okay?"

She shakes her head, leans down, kisses my cheek. "Never had so much... pleasure in my whole life. She turns my chin to her. Kisses my lips. Puts her tongue in my mouth. I pull away. And she looks at me like she's used to it. "Come on," she says, smiling. "You loved it."

I shrug at her, then let her kiss me again. And again. Her hand winds down into my robe. Playing with my tits. "How old are you?" I ask her.

"Old enough." She leans all the way down, spreads my legs, finds my clit incredibly quickly. My robe falls open and I turn my chair. She shoves three fingers into me without a word, jamming into me and I instantly convulse. I'm sore but easily excited. She pulls her finger out, sucks on them, eyeing me like a panther watching a baby bird. She shoves them alll back in, and I cry out now. She finds room for her pinkie. And after a minute or so of four, she looks up, wild-eyed and I'm crying, it feels so good. "Fist?" More mouthed than spoken aloud.

"Fist," I gasp. And there it is.

***

Took me a mother fucking hour to drag this animal down here. He's heavy as fuck. But, I did get him down here. Strapped him to the bondage machine thing I bought but never used before. As I got him onto it, I realize that I need to introduce it to Mom. She needs to know that while we're gentle lovers, if she wants to make me cum every time, she's gonna need to be my sex slave sometimes. She's gonna have to let me tie her down and rape her. I guess it wouldn't be rape if she's letting me do it, but still. She needs to know. This is what I need. I need full control.

That's what I learned, watching this beast of a man pummel both my mom and that girl up there all night long. He choked me out. I don't know what happeened while I was out, but when I came to, saw him and the girl fucking my mom to hell and back, I took matters into my own hands. Smashed his head in with a baseball bat while the girls were trying to recover from being fucked silly. Dragged him down here.

Now, I don't know what to do. I could fuck his ass, I guess, but I'm not at all interested in that. His dick is huge, though. Let three of mine or something. Enormous. Amazing, honestly. I think about how much damage I could do with a cock like that. And a body like his, too. He must fuck whatever her wants, whenever he wants.

Mother was cheating on me. I'm still processing this bit of information. I'm confused about how to feel about it. We're not dating, right? Right? That would be sick.

As I'm staring at Ernie's dead body (I checked, no pulse), thinking about what it would be like to have his body, I try to forget that he had my mom every which way. And she seemed to enjoy. I try to forget she enjoyed fucking this guy. Do I remember right? Did the girl say they got fired for fucking in the store? The three of them? So my girlfriend-mom is a cheater? Couldn't not fuck around on me for even a day?

I hear her call my name. I stop jacking off for a minute, because that's what I was doing, looking at this behemoth of ebony, whacking off like crazy, thinking about making my mom moan and scream the way he did. I remain silent. I can't explain it. She doesn't need to know what's going on down here. Ever, really, but now especially.

She closes the door and I go back to doing whatever I'm doing. After I ejaculate on the floor I scrounge around for my phone. Text Dug. Ask him to pop over after while. He texts back that he'll come by around lunchtime. I don't even know what time of day it is. I just tell him okay. I need his help.

I hear the moaning from the kitchen and listen for a few seconds. Mom and the girl? I climb the stairs quietly, afraid I'll spook them. Crack the door. I can see someone's on the table, leg flailing. Mom is on the table. The girl is fingering the fuck out of her. I move closer, stepping toward them. Mom sees me. Waves me over. My dick wasn't hard as I climbed the stairs, but it is now. And when mom takes me, wailing because the girl's whole damn hand is inside her, I'm hard as fuck. She sucks hard, deep, and I share a look with the girl. She looks shy. Or maybe I look mad. I don't really want anyone else touching my girlfriend. But, it's too late, and I'm about to cum already anyway.

After I fill Jess's mouth with my cum, I take a step back, watching the girl fist my mom. "How's that--?" The girl pulls me over, guides me to the gaping slick wet cunt. She tells me to start with two or three fingers. As it happens, my whole hand, which is bigger than the girl's but not like twice as big, practically falls into the cavernous cunt my mom is exposing. I breathe in surprise, and mom gasps as the larger hand surprises her.

"Open your hand, just a little," the girl advises. She shows me with her hand, which is sloppy wet with mother's pussy juice and excretion. I do it. One of my fingers finds the lining of mom's uterus, and I rub my fingertip against it. She squeals loudly, and her vagina tightens on my wrist.

"Again!" Mother says. "Again!" Jess screams. So I rub that spot, and she convulses wildly. The girl grabs her arm and leg to keep her from falling off the table. I pull out, study my hand. The girl looks at me, pulls my fingers to her lips. She kisses the tips, licks down the length of each one. I sigh, moan. The girl takes my dick with her free hand. "Fuck me," she whispers, and she bends over the table, sidling up to my mother. I spread her legs, little kicks to her ankles, like a cop, and I just dive right in. I go slow to start, and I watch mom and her kiss and rub one another's skin. I get faster, and she moans louder. After a few minutes, I am thrusting hard, fast. Slapping her ass. Mom is smiling at me, and the girl is screaming now. She clenches my cock, and I cum, and when I pull out, she curls into a little ball on the table, next to my mom. I wonder if the table will break, and am pleased when it doesn't.

Jess sits up part of the way, waves me over. "Come here, Jeff," she says. I move to her side of the table. She pulls me down to kiss her. "I love you, Jeff."

"I love you, too, Jess."

She pats the girl on the ass. "Take her home, would you? I need to shower." She starts for the stairs. "Hey, where'd Ernie go?" I shrug. She doesn't press.

***

As the water flows over my hair, down my back, washing suds of shampoo and sweat and ejaculate and dirt with it, I wonder if my life even makes any sense any more. I am sore in every muscle below the waist, sore in some muscles above. I discover little scratches and cuts on my skin when the water finds them and explodes in tiny bursts of pain. I can't even consider that I'm unemployed. That I was fired for fucking on the job -- insane.

As I let the water brush over my breasts, then my belly, and splashes of water hit my pubis, I give the slightest mulling over whether I might be a nymphomaniac. Turning and sudsing up my skin:arms, underarms, chest, belly, thighs, bending some to reach my ankles, then gently applying soap to my vagina, cringing all the while, I think about the past few days. I don't believe they make me mentally ill, but something's amiss.