Jekyll and Hyde Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

The bra was a fairly straightforward job. It was, though cut acutely across each breast only just covering my areola. It was see through being made from gossamer thin lace and net so my swollen nipples made very clear and surprisingly large, I thought, bumps in the material. Oh yes it was also a front loader having a small clasp between my boobs.

A long, ankle length, black lace robe with a tie round my neck completed my 'farewell uniform.' Standing still, as I was looking in the mirror, it covered me, but as I moved it billowed open showing the rest of my gear and large expanses of my body. I was pleased with the effect, but had wondered if it and I were a bit OTT; Craig's comment when I had opened the door told me I wasn't, men are so basic aren't they?.

He came in and immediately took me in his arms and kissed me. It was nice, but not what I wanted. His hands were all over me, pawing and squeezing.

"Not yet, luv," I sighed "This is my show, I'm in charge tonight."

We had a couple of drinks and then we had dinner. It was a simple pasta, carbonarra I think, which I served with crispy French bread, a salad and a nice Chianti. Several times as I served the meal or poured the wine he tried to grab me, but I stopped him. We kissed and he touched me, but I didn't let him caress me. I was finding it interesting to be in charge, something that was quite new to me in sexual situations where Richard always led the way. I was also finding it a huge turn on to be dressed in the overtly sexual and erotic way I was; I realised that sexy undies are not just for the viewer, but for the wearer as well, something that had not registered with me before.

The vodkas before and the bottle of strong, rich Chianti with dinner had made both of us feel mellow and warm. The alcohol had also reduced any minor inhibitions I may have had and had relaxed me. When Craig had first arrived and I had flaunted myself at him in my vamp's gear, I had thought maybe it was a mistake bringing him to my home. I had felt tense and tongue tied and wasn't at all certain that this would turn out to be the memorable farewell I had hoped for. I now felt full confident and assured.

"Come on let's go upstairs," I said around nine.

"Best invitation I've had all night," Craig replied getting up and putting his arm round me.

I led him upstairs and showed him into a spare bedroom. I had toyed for some time as to whether we should have sex in Richard's and my room, after all being fucked by a lover in the marital bed is considered by many to be pretty bad form, but I was feeling particularly naughty. As we were getting all new furniture as part of the move I felt it was ok.

"Give me a couple of minutes," I told him "Then come into my room, I'll be waiting for you."

It was fairly dark for I had turned the lights right down. I would have liked to have used candles, but the smell lingers and that would have been hard to explain, so I had to rely on dimmed lights instead.

I removed my bra and lay on the bed, near to one edge. I wrapped the lacy nightdress round me so the top of my body was pretty much covered, but my nylon clad legs, still with the black patent leather high heels on, poked out. I raised one knee so my foot was on the bed and put my hands behind my head and waited.

The door was slowly pushed back and then Craig came through.

"Jesus Cat, this is fantastic."

"Thanks, come here."

He came over and went to lie beside me.

"No, stand there beside the bed."

"OK, now what?"

"Undress for me, let me see you."

He did that well. Not like a stripper, but confidently and assuredly in the knowledge that he had a good body and a great cock both of which he slowly revealed them to me.

"Mmmm, very nice," I said looking up at his fully erect penis and unusually large balls, which were just above and slightly to one side of my face.

"So?"

"Just watch for a moment," I told him, sliding my arms from above my head to down by my sides. I kept my eyes on his loving that look of lust and other emotions, which I'd seen many times; he had very expressive eyes.

I slipped my hands inside the robe and found my bare breasts. I cupped them and took the nipples, which were of course already hard as they had been almost continuously since I had donned the sexy outfit, between my thumbs and forefingers. I knew that he couldn't see what I was doing, but he must have guessed.

"Pull it open Craig," I croaked feeling immensely worked up. I was in my element, but had no real idea why.

"Oh my lord, oh Christ," he groaned as he saw my bare tits and my hands caressing them.

I smiled. "Like that?" I asked rolling them together as I squeezed and pinched the soft, yielding flesh.

"Like it, I fucking love it," he grunted starting to get onto the bed.

"No, stay there," I said sharply, running one of my hands downwards and stroking my tummy.

"Why?"

"Just do as I say, ok?"

"Ok," he said slowly standing up alongside the bed again watching my vampishly, scarlet painted fingernails of my right hand slide inside the elastic waistband of my black, silk French knickers.

His hand, involuntarily it seemed, but exactly as I'd hoped, went to his cock. He stroked its length a couple of times with his fingertips before gripping it.

"Ok?"

"Oh yes Craig, very much so," I breathed back. I adore seeing a man wank himself.

My fingers inside my panties stroked across my mound and down to the start of that slit, which holds the most sexually sensitive part of a woman's body. I parted the folds and exposed my clit to my other hand which I had slithered down my tingling skin to go also inside the French knickers. Our eyes were flittering from looking at what the other's hands were doing to holding the other's gaze. It was a hugely erotic atmosphere.

He pumped a little harder, he cupped his balls with his other hand and the look in his eyes became more intense, yet at the same time a little dreamy. I opened my legs to give me room so that I could slide one set of fingertips along my slit. I was deliciously wet. Holding the middle finger of one hand right on my clit and rubbing it, whilst I stroked my lips with the fingertips on the other hand I looked right into his eyes.

"Do you want to see?"

"Of course I do, let me see you Cat."

"Then pull my panties down," I whispered very huskily.

Leaning forward so he could reach the waistband of my knickers brought his beautiful cock very close to my face. I almost grabbed it, I nearly licked it, I came so close to taking it into my mouth, but I didn't, all that could wait, after all we had all night.

I lifted my bum off the bed as he peeled the knickers down my legs and saw where my fingers were. Holding his gaze, I opened my legs further and raised my knees so he could see even more clearly the location of my fingers.

Staring intently at me he whispered "Oh Cat, you have a gorgeous cunt."

Other than Richard a couple of times early into our relationship no one had ever stared at let alone commented on me there and certainly nobody, not even Richard had told me that I have a gorgeous cunt. Although I hadn't then, and still don't now, have any idea what constitutes gorgeous when referred to a cunt, I liked hearing him say it.

I stroked myself as he pumped himself harder.

"You're gonna have to let me on that bed soon Cat."

"Why?"

"Because I am getting so near."

I smiled but said nothing as I watched his long deliberate strokes and saw his eyes on my fingers. I had taken them away a little so he could look at my 'gorgeous cunt.' I stared deep onto his eyes as I pressed the back of my little finger on one hand with the thumb on that hand and closed those into my palm. I straightened the three middle fingers. With the fingers on my other hand I firstly stroked then eased apart my lips.

"Ok?" I whispered.

"Oh yes, but I'm very near."

"Good that's what I want Craig," I croaked.

"What are you going to do?"

"Watch," I groaned moving the three straightened fingers so they were between my legs. I held his gaze as I then whispered very croakily. "I am going to fuck myself Craig," before shoving those three straight fingers right up my cunt.

"Oh fuck," he grunted "That's fantastic."

"So is that," I managed to say nodding at him pumping his cock as I rammed my fingers up and down inside my pussy. I was getting very near myself.

"Let me fuck you."

"No, I don't want that."

"You want me to cum?"

"Yes I do, that's what I want."

"Ok," he grunted rubbing faster and harder.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I do, badly."

"Craig?"

"Yes Cat."

"Where do you want to cum?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know."

"What?"

I was cumming. I held those fingers rigid inside me, the knuckle of my thumb pressed firmly on my clit. It was amazing.

"Do you want to cum on me?"

"Oh Cat yes."

"Where? On my stomach, on my tits?"

"On your face, let me cum on your face and tits."

Nobody, not even Richard had shot their load on my face. But I let my toyboy Craig do that and I got soaked. As my body convulsed and I raised my bum from the bed writhing with the self induced orgasmic sensations, so a torrent of white sperm gushed from his cock, which he pointed at my face from just a foot or so. It hit me first on my right cheek, then across my right eyelid. As he or I moved I then got splashes on my forehead, nose and finally my lips; only a few globules landed on my tits.

*

Addendum

As you will have seen the other side of me really came out with Craig. The next part of this bio should be published within a few days, but if you can't wait, mail me and I may send you a preview edition.

Thanks for reading and don't forget the feedback, but please, not anonymous.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 11 years ago
Sexually aroused by the gorgeous cunt of the Cat-lady!!!

Jekyll and Hyde Ch 2 – How my personality changes as my sexual need increases.

Part 1 My first mid-life crisis

Once again – Cat, you share your emotions, emotions that if the events were different – there possibly would never been a Craig and Cat tryst or as you said regarding Richard – assignation in part 1. Cat – your transparency and honesty adds so much to the meaning and quality of your writing.

Comments re: the family Victorian and Richards devotion to his job and neglect of Cat puts you in a position of vulnerability. Thanks for sharing even your concerns about your marriage and where your life was going. So often, in erotic literature these behind the “scenes mental thoughts” are neglected. Your thoughts make the story believable and therefore, suck me in. As I read, I do not hear the other noises in my house, the telephone ringing, my wife talking to me [which has potential to be dangerous, since she is unaware of what I am doing to cope with my own sexual frustration]. In fact the house could be on fire – and I might miss that event, an exaggeration, but does illustrate the power of your writing. You joined the club because of boredom – it causes me to ask – how do we move from something so sensual – as part I events to where you are here.

The answer is the lack of communication – which you mention in part 1. Of course, two people converse and one who is absent – prevents open discussion and leads to frustration, anger, loneliness… unfulfilled and unsatisfied, boredom… and more.

The sex between Craig and Cat is very sensual, erotically sexual. Indeed, when we are where you were, Cat, suddenly “opportunities” arise. We are survivors – and so we have the late night practices, opportunities to be alone, long car rides… the grass is greener syndrome.

A touch her, a kiss her, wandering eyes trying to catch that sensual voyeuristic moment. Being desired feels good and life returns: erotic excitement and eventually climax… You started with thots, then masturbation… I like your observation re: the hand on the back and the confusion about – what does that mean… i.e., what is Craig’s intention. Funny Cat – I have actually done that and wondered to myself – what is the meaning of my touch of “her” back.

As our reservations weaken, our determination to act strengthens. While we wrestle with why we “can’t do this” – soon the reasons, valid or not become stupid, meaningless. Thanks Cat for painting this progression.

I love the sex description between you and Craig. In fact, Cat I am typing right now, recalling your Craig tryst – in the nude, just like you when you write. It is liberating and feels good to be touched, even if it is my hand. I love the phrase you used in Part 1: surrogate hand.

When Craig puts the moves on you – I love the emotional battle and even physical struggle. As with any male dominance – I hate it when men use their brute strength to overpower a woman. I have a similar feeling about the “bondage arena”. I prefer that what happens is by choice, not non-consensual, forced, and restrained. To me it is sexier to “have the bondage” concept. But instead of tying one up – agree that you lover cannot do “this or that”. Difference here is your lover agrees to not do something, voluntarily. Now what happens is an act of my lover’s will – and everything related to that activity is consensual. Think about how sexy it is to become out of control aroused and agreeing to not attack your partner, or touch or… The voluntary part and the act of your will to “decide to not do this or to do this” is so sensual… a mutual choice.

Don’t be fooled by me comments – I am still all man and the description of the foreplay, the glances and gazes, touching… it is all erotically sensual – thus I sit naked as I read, getting ready to spill my seed on the floor beneath my desk.

Cat I love the spontaneity, the unplanned, the unconscious, involuntary aspects of your Craig fuck.

You are a verbal artisan as you describe the kissing, the undressing, the fucking, the oral sex… I love your struggle – and Craig’s seduction of you is really hot. However, it would have been more sensual, if Craig and backed off, allowed you to have time actively make your fuck with him consensual – the choice aspect is eccentrically sexy!!!

Your description of your masturbation is a turn on – and the fact that you decided to have a good “self fuck” – hot… wow, a wanton, sordid, lust filled, mental fantasy and fuck dream.

I admit the curious, intrigues, sort of interested thoughts are really hot – they are the preliminary, very base thoughts – love your womanly transparency.

I love the most erotic gesture you had every experienced: soft rub of the neck – now this is my style. Your struggle, yet your desire to yield prevented you from doing anything but submitting. Furious kissing, hungry, titillated, primes, manipulated. I wonder what these moods would have been if you were choosing to do the nasty deed with Craig.

Your description of Craig’s cock against your clit, your mouth on his… legs wrapped around him… then comes the struggle, the reality: Richard is gone, the ugly ancient heap… soon Craig is manipulating you Cat – be is driven by the organ between his legs and not the one between his ears?????

Craig’s rational explanation: we are not in love, never will be – it’s a NSA event… and soon we will never see each other again argument.

Then the hot car sex scene – except it has a lot of reality – the Porches design fault. He shot his seed in your mouth. While you were unable to analyze what was coming down you knew it was just about sex, nothing else. I love this assessment of your identity: highly respectable, middle class woman, a bulwark, stalwart, wife, mother…, not immoral enjoying spirited sex with Richard... then your realization that the “normality of yours and Richard’s life made the Craig need.

Cat, I love your description of your immoral, affair – it was just raw, animalistic fucking – not love, no dates… just licentious, lust filled, wild adult fuck!!! While this is very erotic… after the fuck, there is still the reality to come back to – however this type of behavior makes the reality easier to cope with or more difficult???

Thus the Range Rover fuck, in the woods fuck, doggy style fuck, public fuck… now your writing is appealing to my very base, animalistic desire and I begin to stroke my cock Cat, fantasizing that I am Craig – and I can do this because – it was reality for you and Craig. And as I shared with you – I would have licked and kissed and sucked and fucked you everywhere – out of control, almost borderline “rape”, but not able to go there…

And then you take control and fuck the poor lad’s brains out – your feminine, wanton, sordid, licentious rape of the poor boy –except you seduced him and he could not resist – but you were in control… funny, you in control is acceptable to me and erotic, but the Craig “bully” side is not nearly as sensual. Your preparation for the last supper – damn, you are hot: bathing, nails, and pubes – I am ready to cum!!! Stockings, garter belt [suspenders], all preparation to fuck each other’s brains out – as Richard has said!!!!

And then the unexpected comment re: your potential “lesbian – bi-sexual” curiosity – Whoa and Wow – that is hot. I love women loving women!!! And Cat – at this point, I cannot write any more because I am busy self servicing and stroking my cock, as your experience causes me to fuck my own brains out, as though I was fucking your brains out and laying myself at your feet, asking you to fuck my brains out…

Dammmmmnnnn, yes, now, don’t stop – here it cums, my Old faithful hot shot of love cum – thanks Cat. You met my need for now… until me next read of your fuck life…. A real classy, professional, chic lady!!! …with, I might add a very gorgeous cunt!!! And as I stoke my meat – you tell Craig to beat his – while you finger fucked your clit and cunt – wow, just what I needed!!!!

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Love this story, Cat. It's very interesting and I love the way you describe your musings during the activity. It's always interesting to me what goes thru a woman's mind during the time leading up to and actually having sex.

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 14 years ago
Ah babe...

Gods honest truth here. I very often read, and do yes...become aroused while reading a few other writers stories on here. But, it is a rarity (and thus a compliment) to say I had to at least reach inside, pet...caress, fondle and pleasure while reading much of this.

I am now indeed a devoted fan, and look forward to reading many, many more of your wonderful and delightful missives.

*kiss* MF

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brittni's First Huge Cock! I cheat on my boyfriend with an older man's huge dick.in Loving Wives
A Week on the Lake Ch. 01 Recently dumped, Will vacations with two couples.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidents Happen Ch. 01 A car accident leads to nudity.in First Time
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories