Jekyll and Hyde Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

"But you will have to come with me," he said smiling as I stood in his office a few evenings later.

"To Edinburgh?"

"Yes."

"OK no problem."

He went serious and looked me in the eyes as he fiddled with the report I'd produced.

"Er, um, it could mean an overnight stay."

I realised what he probably meant and I too became serious as the decision he was asking to make hit me.

"I see, really."

"Well maybe we could get there and back in a day, but it might be a rush and that can be tiring, I've done it several times."

"Will it just be you and me?"

"Maybe, but we'll possibly need one of the geeks there just in case they have any of theirs and they want to start asking questions on the statistical validity of sample sizes and other such research bullshit."

"Hmmm."

"What?"

"Won't that er, make things a little awkward?"

"Yes it could, but would you come?"

That made me smile. "Well that would have little to do with the geek would it?"

Patrick laughed, "I hope not, look I'll fix something to get him or her out of our way, will you er, accompany me to Edinburgh."

We both laughed.

The presentation went well and Ken, the research guy went straight to the airport after it. Patrick had arranged and had mentioned it in the presentation that he and I would be having further meetings the next day. So after saying goodbye to Ken we got a cab from the marketing department's meeting rooms in the Old Town to Princes Street. We had a cup of tea at one of the cafes looking out onto the wide, busy main road and chatted.

"Was it ok with Richard you coming up here?"

"Yes, he's so wrapped up in his business he doesn't pay much attention to such trivia as my work."

"So it wasn't a problem you staying overnight."

"No, but I did imply there would be more than just you and me."

Smiling he held my hand. That seemed odd. It also seemed very erotic. So far, Patrick had touched me very intimately, but only my breasts, but that was when we were alone, naturally. Such a demonstration of affection in public was not only very welcome, but was also just right for the occasion. We were going to sleep together, we were going to make love and have sex, we both knew that and this show of tenderness and affection positioned this assignation perfectly; it said most clearly to both of us 'It's a lot more than merely sex.'

As we sat there in silence watching the world go by holding hands, memories of that fling with Craig some three years ago came into my mind. Being with him in public was unlikely, holding hands would have been unthinkable. With him I simply wanted the excitement, thrills and pleasures of no strings attached sex. I wanted adventure and anything new. I didn't want affection, endearment or love, just simple, straightforward sex. I wanted Craig to fuck me as often as I wanted him to, where and when I wanted him. Nothing more and nothing less. It wasn't like that with Patrick. I didn't want to be fucked by Patrick, I wnated us to make love. Whereas I had let, maybe even encouraged, Craig to screw me up against the wall in the pavilion, I couldn't bring myself to have sex with Patrick in the office. This was different again, this was affection, this was new to me as a mature woman for I was beginning to think that I was falling in love with Patrick.

We walked to the hotel pulling our overnight trolleys just like business colleagues, which we were of course, in fact so far that's all we were. Soon though, that was going to change, we were going to become lovers.

We were staying at the Rocco Forte, Balmoral, which is at number one Princes Street. It was exquisite. I had stayed there before with Richard, when it was simply The Balmoral. Then it was elegantly old fashioned, now it was super elegantly modern. It was wonderful.

"I booked two rooms," Patrick said as we strolled through the stylish, mainly black and white reception. "What do you want to do?" He asked after we had both checked in.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, what now?"

"Well I have a few calls to make and a need a shower so how about a drink in the bar in what, an hour?"

"Fantastic, where would you like to eat?"

"Quite frankly Patrick I am happy to eat in the hotel."

"Good idea, why have the hassle of finding somewhere."

I called home and spoke to both children who had found the whole idea of mum going away on business a real hoot. They were actually quite interested, or said they were, in what I was doing so I chatted to them for the best part of half an hour undressing as I did. I then chatted to Mary who was one half of the amazing couple who did so much for us, from her babysitting and looking after the children to the point they looked on her as a surrogate granny, her housekeeping and sheer friendship. On top of that her partner Roy was an electrician plus; he just knew everything there was to know about anything to do with building, decorating, plumbing and simply houses in general. He had been my, as I termed him, project manager on renovating the old pile I had to live in. I could work out how things looked and I had no difficulty whatsoever in spending the best part of two hundred thousand pounds turning the St Albans hovel into something reasonable, but am hopeless mechanically or with buildings. Roy kept everyone on the straight and narrow through the refurbishment

Everything was cool at home, and yes they would call me on my mobile, I'd avoided saying where I was staying when they asked by saying that it was a wonderful hotel looking up to Edinburgh Castle; they didn't ask the name. I called Richard, quite aware that it was only early afternoon in New York and left a voice mail explaining that I was at a 'thing' with RBS, I had previously told him I was going to Scotland, and probably wouldn't be able to answer if he called. Us not talking for a few days was nothing unusual as generally we lived in two different time as well as, increasingly, lifetime zones.

After clicking off, I was down to my panties and I realised just what a scheming, conniving bitch I could be. It then struck me, that I was about to get ready to commit adultery and that hit me hard. It didn't, though, stop me putting on underwear to be undressed in and a low cut at the front, zip right up the back, tight, just above the knee black dress.

"Oh my lord," Patrick said as the dress slipped down my body and crumpled into a pool round my black patent, high heeled covered feet. "You look absolutely amazing Cat, thank you."

Dinner had gone well. We both got slightly tipsy and we exchanged confessions that we'd never done this before; I sort of let Craig slip from my memory, as I imagined my forty five or so year old, awfully attractively, potential lover may have done with some of his likely peccadilloes.

There was no doubt or worry in either of our minds that we were going to do it. It was becoming as inevitable as night following day, but then looking out the window in this northern outpost it was so much lighter than it would be in London, I did wonder a little.

"Your room or mine?" He asked as he ground his erection against me.

We were kissing in the lift on the way up to the sixth and top floor where the rooms with the best views of the castle are located. What a deliciously, sordid thing that is, kissing in a lift. Ok I realise that's the thinking of a mature, married woman and not all age groups would agree, but I bet there's loads of you out there that do agree with me.

I had no preference really, my focus was becoming fully directed to sleeping with Patrick, not worrying about where.

"Which comes first," I mumbled though his lips covering mine.

"Woops, I see it's yours," I giggled as he pushed me through the door and kissed me. I was hellishly nervous.

Even though I had no experience of such things, other than Craig and before that my husband when he 'seduced' me, I think what happened over the next few hours was probably a classic start to a love affair; at least that's what the books indicate.

We went onto Patrick's room. We kissed and slowly he undressed me. He unzipped my dress, let it fall to the ground and he ogled my sexy underwear; black bra, thong and lacy topped hold ups, no suspender belt this time!

We sat on the edge of the bed kissing, his arm was round my shoulders pulling me to him. That was nice, I felt warm and wanted. I undid his shirt and ran my fingers over his nicely hairy chest. He caressed my boobs outside my bra and then fumbled his fingers inside one cup and stroked that boob and nipple.

I was getting very aroused indeed and that combined with my surprisingly high level of nervousness was giving very strong and new to me sensations. My body and mind were in perfect, yet uncoordinated, sync as I am sure my temperature soared and my heart and pulse rates started to race.

With the usual lack of dexterity shown by men he fiddled the clasp of the bra strap undone, why on earth aren't they given lessons at school in removing bras! The wait, though, was worth it when he took the cups of the bra away from each of my boobs and grasping them he leaned forward and tenderly kissed each of my nipples, which had of course reared up to their fullest and hardest. I held his head and cradled his face to my breasts. He slowly pushed me backwards so I was laying flat on the bed, my legs dangling over the side, his chest crushing my right breast as we kissed, our tongues sweeping all over the insides of the other's mouth. His mouth alternated from my lips to my breasts and nipples as his hand left my chest and slithered downwards. It went onto the bottom of each boob, across my lower chest, onto my waist, his finger probing my tummy button, past the elastic waist band of the flimsy thong and right onto my pubic mound. He pressed me there, I grunted and my body jerked.

"Oh God," I heard myself say as his finger found my clit from outside the silk of the tiny panties.

"Nice?"

"Oh Patrick," I groaned my mouth trying to devour his lips as my hand frantically searched for the hardness it wanted to feel. I found it just as he started to rub my clit. That did me, that sent me over the top. He had been priming me for this all day and now as soon as he touched me I exploded, what a girly thing to do.

I clamped my thighs together trapping his hand in there as I climaxed, quick, hard, fully and so wonderfully yet disappointingly.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled as the beautiful feelings roared all over me.

"Don't be darling, it was wonderful, it was lovely to see you like that."

"I feel a bit silly," I told him as he cuddled me and held me close to him as slowly my orgasm subsided.

"Don't worry."

"That hasn't happened to me since, oh never mind."

"No tell me."

"Well since I first went with Richard," I mumbled, realising I was on dodgy ground. Fortunately he didn't ask the question, 'And who might that have been with?'

Lying on a bed in a hotel clad just in panties and stockings, being cuddled by a man who has not only just made me cum, but is also the person I feel I may be falling in love with, is clearly an exciting situation. But for quite some time, we just lie there, cuddling, occasionally kissing and touching each other. I, certainly and I think Patrick as well, was simply in awe of the situation and we didn't want to do anything that might break the spell.

"You really do have a lovely body Cat," he whispered kissing the top of my head and cupping my breast. Of course, he had never seen me as good as naked before, I realised.

I smiled. "Thank you kind sir, but talking about bodies.................?" I said leaving the sentence unfinished, but pulling on his shirt. He rolled away from me, slipped his shirt off and started undoing his trousers. As he slid his boxers off and his erection jumped out he looked at me so I slid my panties off as well.

"I have visualised us being like this so many times," he whispered pulling me against his nakedness. "Have you Cat?"

"Yes endlessly," I answered truthfully reaching for his erection and stroking it, sort of gratefully I suppose, almost as if he was giving me a present.

He really did feel good against me and I revelled in our bodies touching from our lips to our toes. He stroked my buttocks and kissed my nipples; he cupped and squeezed my breasts and ran his hands over my tummy. I kissed him hard and ran my fingers through his hair. I let his hairy chest graze my nipples and I ran my nails down his back and onto the taught cheeks of his beautifully, manly bum. He pressed his fingers against my mound and clit and I continued fondling his erection. It was magically erotic stuff as we built up to the inevitable. I was on my back, he was on top, I opened my legs, he was between them, I felt his cock against me and he pushed gently and enquiringly. And then wonderfully, magically, amazingly and so fucking incredibly hornilly he shoved his cock right up my cunt. I gasped at the sheer power of the sensations as he surged deeply into me and I gripped him even more tightly if that was possible.

"Oh God Patrick."

"Ok Cat?"

"Oh yes, yes Patrick I am so very ok."

And then we made love. Beautiful love, wonderful love, complete love, twice. He was clearly not the stud that Craig was, but now he was my lover and I didn't want or need a stud!

Clean talk.

My affair went on. It became increasingly intense. Our need for each other, both emotionally and sexually, seemed to increase the more we were together. We naturally became closer and closer and inevitably, we fell in love. We both struggled to resist that, or at least, not admit to it, either to ourselves or, more particularly, to each other, but in the end we did, of course.

I hadn't felt anything so emotionally powerful since the early days with Richard, but even those I couldn't recall being quite as strong as what I felt for Patrick; maybe the forbidden, even impossible, nature of what we were doing was fuelling our emotions. When we were apart I felt morose and could think of little else than being with him. And then when I saw him my heart really did pound and my pulses raced. Sitting in my little 'work cubicle' I would see him come into the open plan office and go to his office as my eyes as surreptitiously as possible would follow his every movement. I would know when he was about to arrive for usually we had spoken on the phone just moments before; I had bought a pay as you go phone specifically for talking to him. As he entered his glassed in office with the vertical blinds, so I would feel the heat welling up in my loins and breasts and my yearning for him would reach almost fever pitch.

After the first couple of weeks of the affair as it became obvious to both of us that it was more than just a little fling, not that either of us had really had any of those; Craig apart for me of course, we settled into a routine.

Although Patrick's wife and my husband were either out or away from home a lot, other commitments made meeting as often as we would like very difficult. We were able to sneak the odd whole evening together when both of our spouses were absent and we were able to fix something for our children. That would usually be an early dinner and then leisurely sex in a hotel bedroom. We had similar 'get togethers' several times in the afternoons. They had to be days I wasn't working for I couldn't just sneak off from the office as he could, although as I got more involved with clients so my diary management became more down to me than anyone else and I could sneak time for my lover.

However, if we had had to rely on the odd evening and the infrequent afternoon in the romantic setting of hotel rooms for our affair then it would have been even more frustrating than it was. Fortunately we didn't.

I don't want to make what we did sound too sordid or overly calculating and disloyal to my family on my part. Also I don't want to go into exhaustive explanations to explain the background to how we came to start fucking in the office, in his car and at our homes. The first two locations were exciting, but a little tacky. The latter, having one's lover come to one's home, was extremely morally dubious, but when you are in love and are having an affair the normal rules and moral standards go out the window somewhat. I'm not trying to justify the fact that we had sex in our marital homes, simply explain the lengths that married lovers will go to in search of fulfilment.

A bit tacky.

"You coming to the station Cat?"

"No I have some stuff I have to finish this evening, Patrick needs it for tomorrow, I explained to Charlotte a brand manager who lived my way.

"Well don't stay too late," she said walking out and leaving me with just two other colleagues who were having a meeting.

They seemed to take an endless time to wind up their business, but eventually they left.

I knocked on Patrick's door as we'd arranged.

"They've gone."

We were in each other's arms almost immediately.

We both badly wanted to be together that day. It was a Tuesday and we hadn't even seen each other, let alone had sex since the previous Tuesday even though I had increased my work days to three a week.

Something had cropped up for Patrick that prevented us meeting for lunch, I couldn't get away from the office in the afternoon and neither of us could spend a great deal of the evening in a hotel bed. We'd discussed this in a series of phone calls on the Monday and Tuesday morning.

He shut the blinds and we looked out across the larger open plan outer office as we kissed and caressed each other. His hands were all over my breasts. I was wearing a crisp, white blouse, quite tight jeans, knee length 'stockings' and heels. His hand slid ropund me right onto the cheeks of my bum. He gripped them and pulled me hard against his erectio, it felt wonderful.

"Jesus, Cat, I want you so much, I've been hard all day thinking of this."

"Well you've held onto it well," I smiled, grinding my mound against it.

"And now I'm gonna use it and get rid of it," he sighed squeezing my bum even harder.

"Christ Patrick, we can't here," I groaned my hand gripping his erection through the thin wool of his trousers.

"Can't we Cat? Why not?" He said getting up and locking the door. He put the lights out, walked back to his desk and perched his bum on the edge with, his legs crossed at the ankles and pushed out straight in front of him. "Nobody comes in the office this time of night and even if they did they can't see in here."

"We shouldn't."

"Still too sordid is it?" He laughed.

Smiling, I replied. "It was too sordid for our first time."

"And now Cat, now we've fucked a few times, is still too sordid?"

My resistance, if there had been any in the first place, almost immediately evaporated, I loved the dirty talk, I saw the logic in what he was saying and that other side of me, the Hyde I think, took over. That wanted thrills and excitement, it wanted different sex, extreme stuff and risky places, just as it had with Craig. I felt bold, adventurous and confident.

I walked towards him my eyes locked on his, my fingers fumbling at the buttons on my blouse. The first came open just after I started moving, the second when I had covered about half the distance between us and the third when I was standing just a couple of feet away from him. Staring straight into his eyes I slowly undid the remainder as his eyes seemed to plunge into my cleavage and my boobs inside the thin, dainty white bra.

"But it's not too sordid for later times," I smiled as he cupped my breasts, which I had sort of proffered to him.

I undid his zip. I wanted to feel his cock so badly that nearly all rational thought went from my mind. He pulled my tits out of my bra. I stopped him, removed it completely without removing the blouse, a trick every girl knows, but few men comprehend, and dropped it into my bag. I was working on the basis that it would easier to button my blouse up rather than struggle with a half full and half empty bra if the unexpected happened, so some rational thought was still around! On top of that I felt deliciously wanton being in my workplace, with my blouse open to the waist and my bare breasts bouncing around. Visions of the tennis clubhouse filled my mind.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers