Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 02

Story Info
A new University student learns about herself.
5.1k words
4.65
7.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from where Jen, a 19 year old student new at University after a gap year, and looking to find somewhere to watch "Jeopardy" in quiet - finds herself unwittingly in a lesbian bar, and meets a 27 year-old nurse. After the first sex-filled night of her life, she prepares to meet up with Christine again.

On her way home from Christine's apartment, Jen stopped and bought some groceries. Safely home, she made a toasted cheese sandwich and ate a big fresh raisin scone, and thought about what had happened. She had never had a romantic relationship in her life - with either sex - and yet in the last 16 hours, she had found a lesbian bar, and found out that she could well be a lesbian. Was it only Christine that would appeal to her, or were there many girls out there that could make her feel like she had felt last night. She had had self-induced orgasms over the past few months, learned from her older friend Marjorie, but never anything like the feelings Christine gave her. Was it love, was it just the novelty, or was she becoming a sex addict!! Starting out to find somewhere to simply watch "Jeopardy" she now wondered if everything that had been her way of life was now in jeopardy.

"Ah, well," she thought, "the only way to find out is to keep doing it!" Given how horny she felt just thinking about Christine, she knew she had no choice but to go back and meet her again at the club. Then the doubt: what happens if Christine fails to turn up?

Apart from some groceries, Jen had stopped at Boots the Chemist for a special purpose. She had treated herself to an electric LadyShave, having been embarrassed at how scruffy her lady parts had looked compared with Christine's. On the other hand, she was uncertain about trimming everything off - what if it was itchy growing back? After looking at it, and the instruction leaflet, she decided to use one of the interchangeable heads that came with it which would, according to the leaflet, trim her pubic hair to a nice regular length. She soon got the hang of it, sitting on a plastic bag on her chair to catch all the hair, which she thought was quite ingenious. Then she shaped the sides and created a bit of a gap between the edge of her bush and the groin folds. As a final flourish, she shaped the top edge of the triangle so that her pubic hair was a nice tidy heart shape!, A quick trim between her legs, and she felt the whole thing looked tidy and sexy.

She had been to her mailbox on the way in, and there were two letters. One from her Mum, and one from Marjorie. Her Mum's letter was full of chit-chat as to what was going on in town, and about Dad and her sister Jacquelin. Jen decided it was not yet time to tell Mum about her recent experiences and her first love experience. Not just yet, anyway. Marjorie had written to say that her fiancée had dumped her. Again, in the circumstances, Jen felt it unfair to brag about how she felt when her best friend was miserable. She did, however, find an hour to do some research on the internet.

So eventually, freshly trimmed and showered, it was time to dress for her date with Christine. She remembered Christine's instructions regarding no panties, so dressing did not actually take long. She had a pretty full, bright red skirt that was just above her knees, and a white blouse with a red collar that went really nicely with the skirt. A pair of white ankle socks and white low heeled shoes that were great to dance in, and her grey coat and she was ready. So after a final glance in the mirror, and a final comb through her hair, she was ready to go. And ready to admit to herself that she was prepared to submit to Christine's desires.

The bus was not busy, so she didn't have to share a seat. When she got to the door of the club, it was 7:55 so she even saved the 2 pounds, but as a result expected Christine not to be there yet. She went in, and waited for her eyes to adjust to the low lighting, and then spotted Christine at exactly the same high-top table they had been at the night before. Jen felt guilty about wondering if she would be there, and excited that she was. Christine got off the high chair and embraced Jen and kissed her. A full kiss on the mouth - not a greeting peck so Jen's heart was racing, and she felt over the moon. They climbed back up on to the high chairs, and held hands for a moment.

"I got us some wine in," said Christine, "same type as last night."

"That's fine," replied Jen, "but you must let me buy some too. I may be a student, but I am not penniless."

"Later," Christine said, "Let's see how late we decide to stay. Are you dressed as I asked?"

"Oh yes," Jen said with a smile, "but I am not going to prove it here and now".

Christine smiled. "All in good time."

"I'm sure it will be" replied Jen, licking her lips.

They jived a few dances, and each time the dance finished, Christine's hand found its way on to Jen's bum, and jiggled it. Jen could feel the warmth of Christine's hand, given there was only one thin piece of fabric between hand and bum. Jen wondered as she saw their skirts flaring out if anyone had noticed their lack of underwear. Jen had to admit, having that question in mind put an exciting edge on to how she felt.

Then, a couple of slow dances, and they had arms around each other and kissed. Christine rested both hands on Jen's bum as they danced, and Jen could feel the fingers gently caressing her barely protect cheeks. They moved their chairs so they were shoulder to shoulder facing the dance floor. They saw the girls Christine had been with the previous night, but they just waved and didn't come over. Christine's hand was resting on Jen's inner thigh, just under her skirt. Jen kind of wished the hand could go right up her skirt, but figured it probably wasn't quite dark enough.

"So how was your Mum? Everything alright?"

"Yes." said Christine, "but I can't talk about her right now - leave it until tomorrow, please. Till you know me better....."

Jen thought this was a bit strange, but said nothing - just nodded. Christine took her hand, and they watched the dancers and sipped their wine. As last night, in the latter part of the evening they skipped the jives and up-tempo dances, and danced only the slow ones, wrapped up in each other, until around 11, Christine asked "Are you coming home with me?"

"I'd like nothing more," said Jen, "if I am invited".

"You're invited to stay until you need to go to get ready for class for Monday. I have no weekend shifts this weekend, so I am all yours. I even put the thermostat up a bit so we can comfortably run around naked."

Jen laughed. "I can see going to your place often enough is going to really cut down on my laundry!" They laughed and decided the next dance would be the last one.

They walked hand in hand as quickly as they could back to Christine's place and climbed the stairs. As soon as they were inside, Christine removed Jen's coat, and turned her to face the full length mirror on the wardrobe door. Standing behind Jen so as not to block Jen's view of herself, Christine reached around and started to undo the buttons of the white blouse, doing it slowly and sensually, finger tips brushing Jen's flesh under the thin material. Slowly, Jen's blouse was completely removed and she stood topless in front of the mirror. Christine put one of her hands on each of Jen's nipples and rolled them between finger and thumb, before squeezing and pulling on them. Jen could feel her breathing get shallower and quicker. Her pulse seemed to be pounding in her head. Then Christine kissed a bare shoulder....

After what seemed a long time of Jen watching Christine watching her, Christine found the button on the waistline of the skirt, and popped it open. Slowly the zip was drawn down, and then Christine stepped back and tugged on the skirt by each hip, and it slid obligingly down to the floor.

"Oh, my, you've been busy... I rather like that... love the heart shape."

Jen smiled. "For my lover," she said, and watched Christine run her fingers through the trimmed, now much shorter, hair. Christine teased Jen's clit and outer lips, but did not penetrate her, getting Jen's knees to go a little bit wobbly. Jen turned and put her hands on Christine's shoulders to steady herself. "Undress me," said Christine, firmly. "See how much you can stimulate me as you do...."

Christine was wearing a sleeveless dress which had a tight bodice and a flared skirt. A bright full-blooded red, Jen suddenly realized the bodice part was made of a tight patterned lace and if you looked carefully enough, you could see that Christine had nothing on under it. The skirt was a plain light material that had swung beautifully on the jives they had had, but also hung elegantly to accentuate Christine's nicely-shaped hips and bum. Standing behind Christine, Jen opened the zip just a couple if inches, and then put the tip of her middle finger behind the zipper, so that the back of her finger nail was against Christine's flesh. Pinching the zipper between the finger and her thumb, she slowly pushed the zipper down, running her finger nail over the bare flesh. As she crossed the small of Christine's back, Jen felt her shudder slightly. The end of the zipper was just below the top of Christine's cheeks, so Jen had her finger just into Christine's bum crack, and wiggled her finger enough to draw a little giggle out of the older girl. Moving her hands to Christine's waist, Jen slid them around to rest against her lover's tummy, before, as slowly as she could, sliding up to find Christine's breasts, and holding the nipples pinched between finger and thumb. She squeezed them, she rolled them, she pulled them, while at the same time, because Christine was taller, licking and kissing the base of her neck. She could feel Christine's bum pushing back against her nakedness, and see, in the mirror, how Christine was licking her lips in anticipation.

Finally, Christine gave in. She grabbed the shoulders of her dress and pulled the top down. Jen, without letting go of Christine's breasts, leaned back to let the dress fall to the floor. And then she could see a surprise. Christine was not exactly naked - she was wearing a red suspender belt holding up nude colored stockings, the red straps framing her bald pussy. Jen suddenly giggled, and Christine asked why.

"Well," said Jen, "I was brought up to call all body parts by their correct name, and suddenly seeing your bald lady parts with the bright red lace against them, the word that came to mind was 'pussy'. I always thought that was vulgar, and yet after 24 hours of knowing you, it has all changed." She giggled. "Su pussy, mi pussy".

Christine turned around inside Jen's embrace, rubbed her naked breasts against Jen, and as she leaned in to kiss, quietly said one word. "Meow." Locked together, they slow walked across the room until Jen was backed into the bed. Without letting go, Jen threw herself backwards to fall on the bed, with Christine landing heavily on her, still in their embrace. After a long kiss, Jen rolled Christine off her and over again so she was lying on her tummy. Jen propped herself up on her side and slapped Christine hard on her bum.

The only response was Christine moaning "Ooh" so Jen slapped her again. In fact, she slapped her probably about 5 times on each cheek, before bending over and kissing Christine's cheeks better. Then she moved to kneel between Christine's legs and pulled her cheeks apart and started to lick and kiss that sensitive rose spot between them. Christine slid her legs under her to lift her bum into Jen's face while Jen continued to lick and kiss the red marked bum. Christine moaned in pleasure as Jen applied a few more well-placed firm slaps. Her bum was noticeably red and framed by the red lace of the suspender belt.

Emboldened by Christine's submission and obvious pleasure, Jen rolled her onto her back and pulled Christine's pussy open, plunging her tongue in as far as it would go. Christine's thighs grabbed Jen's head so she could feel the soft fine nylon against her cheeks. She stiffened her tongue and bobbed her head so that Christine could feel it going in and out. Jen's fingers played with Christine's perineum, her thumb sometimes rubbing Christine's anus.

Suddenly Christine's hips lifted up off the bed, almost throwing Jen off her, as her climax hit. for the first time, Jen heard Christine swear - "Oh, fuck!!" she cried.

After a few minutes, and a few tears, Christine calmed down and smiled sheepishly at Jen. "And here was I thinking the you were a sweet innocent virgin and I should be careful not to hurt you, or move too fast.... and you do that to me....."

Reaching down to Jen, Christine pulled her up so they were face to face. "Where did you learn all that?" she asked.

"On the internet. I use it a lot for research, and it occurred to me this afternoon that if boys watch so much pornography, maybe I might learn something, and from the reaction I got, I guess I was right."

"Oh, yes. That was one of the greatest orgasms anyone has ever given me. No one has spanked me before but I have seen it in porn and wondered what it would feel like and if it made you horny. Guess I know now....."

Christine looked at Jen, and said, "Take my stockings and belt off, now" and so Jen carefully unclipped the nylons and slid them off Christine's legs, and then undid the suspender belt and removed it.

"That looked very sexy," Jen confided, "I may have to treat myself...."

They lay kissing for a while, and then Christine pushed Jen off her. "Let's relax with a drop of wine before I spring a surprise on you," she said, getting up and bringing over the bottle they had started on the previous night, and two glasses. They propped themselves up against the pillows, shoulders touching, and sipped the wine. They were embraced by their silence, each deep in their own thoughts. Jen was mulling over how it felt to be falling in love, and how that was developing a self-confidence in herself; Christine was thinking about how refreshing it was to be involved with such an uncomplicated, natural person.

When the glasses were empty and safely on the night table, Christine got out of the bed and went into the small bathroom. Jen could hear her open a cupboard, and then sounds she could not identify.

"Close your eyes, tight!" commanded Christine. Jen did, and heard her lover cross the room and felt her climb on the bed. She could tell Christine was straddling her legs. "Open your eyes!"

Jen opened to see Christine straddling her with some kind of strapping on her hips, and a large penis-shaped object pointing straight at her. "Time to lose your virginity," said Christine.

"If you're looking to break my hymen," Jen said, "horse riding did that years ago."

"Well, that will at least save the sheets, but it is more the symbolic thing of me entering and possessing you."

A word that Jen had never used came into her mind and straight out of her mouth. "Are you going to fuck me with that?"

Christine grinned and nodded. "I am going to seduce you, make love to you, possess you, and, yes, fuck your brains out, in that order."

One at a time, Christine placed her knees between Jen's thighs, forcing them apart. Jen smiled and shuffled down the bed to have her head on the pillow. "Please, lover, take me. Make me yours....."

Jen closed her eyes, and felt Christine's breath on her face just before the kisses started. She felt Christine's nipples on her own chest, and then she felt something not hard but not soft pressing against the lips of her pussy. It was a gentle but insistent pressure, there and then gone, then there again. She could feel the anticipation generating moisture inside her, then the tip of the penis pushed a little way between her lips, and picked up some of her wetness. She felt this intrusion withdraw and then push in to her again and again, each time creeping just a fraction of an inch deeper into her. She could hear Christine's breathing increasing its rate. She could feel the lips of her mouth being ground into by Christine's lips, her own nipples being rubbed by Christine's breasts and rock-hard nipples. Then she felt the head of the penis suddenly pop past her inside lips and be coated by her wetness as it seeped out. Then much longer strokes, the angle of penetration pushing upwards within her to that sensitive spot she had had touched properly for the first time only last night. She felt her body tense, her breathing become more ragged, her blood pressure increase, her pulse rate go up. And then her legs were wrapped around Christine, hanging on to the thrusting body for all she was worth. Her hips rose and fell, her head thrashed so much the kiss was broken, her arms were clasped around Christine's back, as if letting go would have her falling through space with nowhere to land....

And then her climax happened..... but Christine continued to push in and pull out. Christine put her hand over Jen's mouth to prevent a scream that would have woken the whole street up. The after affect of her climax, the relaxation, did not last long as Christine kept up the penetrative thrusts and withdrawals, and a second climax built up and then flooded over Jen. But still no relief. Christine kept up the relentless in and out of Jen's pussy, and she came for a third time.....

"Please, please, please stop. I can't take any more."

Christine stopped, and Jen opened her eyes, only then realizing they had been screwed up shut the whole time. "Glad you called a stop," said Christine, "I was determined to keep going until you cried for mercy, and I was just about to concede defeat....!"

Christine pulled out the strap-on from within Jen's pussy and sat up on the bed. Jen's chest heaved as she recovered her regular breathing. "My mouth is so dry...." she said, and Christine knelt on the bed and shared out the last of the wine. She held up the glass as if proposing a toast. "To the loss of virginity" she said. "To the gaining of a lover," replied Jen, clearly worn out by the energy that had been applied to her body and the energy demanded from her own body.

"Sounds good," said Christine, "now let's sleep."

As with the night before, they slept on their sides, spooned together, Christine's arm around Jen's waist, and her hand covering Jen's nipple. Within minutes, both were asleep. As Jen drifted off, she could have sworn she heard her own voice whisper "I love you." Was that a faint "I love you, too," she heard?

There was no confusion in Jen's mind when she woke on Sunday morning. She knew exactly where she was, with whom, and why. She smiled at memories of the hedonistic pleasures of the night before, both given and received. Christine's breathing was slow and regular - she was clearly sound asleep. Jen slid as gently as she could out of bed and headed for the bathroom. On the way, she saw the strap-on lying on the floor, and picked it up. As she washed her hands she also washed the artificial penis Christine had worn. She realized there was a part of it she had never seen before, like a smaller penis, and guessed that this was a part that went inside the wearer, providing her with stimulation as she made love to her partner. A cheeky grin crossed Jen's face - she couldn't believe how daring she was getting - and after a couple of confusing moments, managed to get the strap-on firmly in and on her body.

Getting into bed as quietly and calmly as she could, she pushed on Christine's hip and got her on to her back. Gently she parted Christine's thighs and knelt between them. Leaning on her left arm for support, she played with the end of the penis against Christine's pussy, touching it against her clit, and running it up and down her lips. There was a gentle moaning from the sleeping girl, and a slight movement of her bum and thighs, opening up her pussy even more. Jen leaned in and the tip of the penis slightly penetrated Christine's nether lips. Mimicking what felt so good on herself in the early hours of the morning, Jen rocked back and forth, pushing the penis slowly further in each time, and pulling it almost out on the back-stroke. Christine's moaning increased and her hips started to twitch and lift, and then, with what seemed like an enormous leap into the air, Christine both climaxed and woke up.

12