Jen Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shandra was clearly more ready for this, already stripping down to bra and panties, then her bra was tossed to the floor. All of this Jen had seen before in their dorm room, Shandra's breasts lovely things of satiny, rounded beauty, but Jen had never seen her fully nude...until now.

Shandra's panties fell to the floor, the sexy little smile on her face striking Jen like an interesting bit of magic. Shandra's beautiful dark brown eyes twinkled like nighttime stars. "Come on in with us...if you want to."

Jen nodded, her body much more still than she wished it would be.

Smiling at Jen's nod, Shandra walked to the bathroom door, opened it, left it open after she walked in.

"All right! " said Tony, his voice reaching Jen's ears so clearly, making her tingle from head to toe. "Damn, Shandra, you're fuckin' hot! Your tits are amazing!"

Jen stood still by the bed for a few moments, listening as Tony's voice went silent. She imagined kissing, two naked bodies under the stream of hot water, Tony's arms around Shandra, Shandra's hands on Tony's ass. Jen's thoughts went back to Mike, to something he'd said, about making sure your man is clean before you make him cum from licking his asshole. A soapy shower would be good for just such a thing, Mike had said, and Jen, remembering it, began taking off her clothes, tossing them in a heap next to Shandra's. Soon she was nude, her posture emphasizing her tits and ass, the way Mike likes it. For a few exciting moments she listened to the sounds Shandra makes when a cock fucks her from behind. Jen smiled, her mouth already watering for the taste of Tony's soapy-clean ass.

Fuck yeah, she thought to herself. Older men are awesome.