Jen, More and an Unusual Party

Story Info
A very unusual party.
15k words
4.32
12.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen returned around 3:00pm and went straight into the bedroom to dump her stuff, then into the kitchen to deposit the food she would cook for Sunday Lunch. "Paula came back with me, she'll be up in a moment. Be a love and let her in for me Steve, I'm desperate for the loo."

Jen disappeared into the loo and then the buzzer announced Paula's arrival and I dutifully let her in. She breezed into the apartment and disappeared into the second bedroom as I turned to Cynthia, "You don't have to go home you know. You're always welcome to stay here and we can go into work together tomorrow." Paula had spoken to neither of us.

"Really? You don't mind?" She answered.

"Of course I don't mind. You might want to go home when you find out what Paula is really like," I told her. She looked confused. "Paula likes women?" I hinted.

"Oh yes, of course. I understand. I think I can resist her advances." She told me, although she didn't sound too confident. "What will Jen do?" Blushing as she realised what she'd said.

"She'd be with me then wouldn't she?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Do you have to?"

"Only if you get off with Paula, you told me you were tempted with a relationship with a woman. Here's your chance," I suggested. "At the very least you know that she'll know what to do with you so you can enjoy it. You might want to keep it to just women afterwards."

"Now the chance is here I'm not so sure," She confessed, looking a trifle confused at the same time as well. I was quite happy to sleep with either of them, Jen or Cynthia, but not Paula, too much like hard, or very hard work, literally. In more ways than one. I suppose there were worse things in the world and having sex with someone you fancied at school is high on the 'to do' list for most men. Despite the age gap.

Jen emerged, from the toilet followed a moment later by Paula at the bedroom door. They air kissed and looked at Cynthia and me in turn. "What is it?" I asked them both. "Have I got something stuck on my chin?"

"No, just wondering what we were doing tonight, that's all?" Jen answered my question. Then she linked arms with Paula. "Dinner will be ready in about 2 hours. What do you want to do while we wait?"

"How about watching a porn movie and having an orgy?" Paula suggested, predictably, swiftly taking her sweater off revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. Cynthia jumped slightly as she started to strip. She sidled over Cynthia to, swinging her hips as she moved and looked up into her eyes. Standing on her tip toe she gave her a gentle kiss on her lips while keeping her hands behind her back. "That didn't hurt, did it?" Cynthia looked at me as if looking for permission. I just shrugged my shoulders in reply. "Shall we draw the curtains and lose some of the lighting?"

"I'm O.K. with that, as long as we lose our clothes as well," I suggested, starting to remove my shirt. Jen just shrugged her shoulders, as if in turn and took her blouse off.

"I'll get some drinks then," Paula volunteered. She was off in a moment into the kitchen, returning a moment later with four wine glasses and a couple of bottles of my Pinot Grigio, her breasts wobbling very enticingly as she walked. Cynthia hadn't moved. Paula poured the wines and took a glass for herself and held one out to Cynthia. "Ready to try?" Cynthia took the wine from her missing completely Paula's innuendo. Jen looked over at me.

She was wearing her bra and panties now with just her high heels and looked as sexy as ever. Using the back of her hand, Paula gently stroked Cynthia's left breast, making her nipples stand out proud from her blouse. She licked her lips and did the same with her own bare breast. "Hmmm," She murmured as Cynthia continued taking her clothes off, obviously reluctantly, but watching Paula's nipple begin to harden as she dropped her clothes to the floor. She put her wine down and unbuttoned Cynthia's blouse, revealing her thin, see through white bra. "Nice. Now, let's lose the rest, shall we?" She whispered as she moved behind her and unfastened her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor.

"What about you then Steve?" Jen asked me. I was still wearing my trousers and I decided to drop them along with my boxers. My erection sprang out in front of me. Jen took it in her hand and whispered in my ear, "This looks like it's for me then. Is that O.K. Steve?" My reply was a simple nod. "Let's leave them to it," She whispered again, and she pulled me towards the bedroom. Over my shoulder I saw Cynthia and Paula engaging in a full-on kiss on the lips. I couldn't see any tongue action, but I was sure it would be there, if not now, soon.

Once in the bedroom I tugged on Jen's bra clip to remove it and then slipped my hands into the waistband of her panties and dragged them down. "I've been looking forward to this. I didn't think I'd have another chance. I thought I'd lost you to Cynthia but now I'm seeing we could all be one happy family."

"Yes, I told you I didn't think Cynthia would want to share, but maybe I was wrong." I told her as I slipped a finger inside her vagina, gently massaging her 'g' spot. We started kissing, our hands exploring each other's body as if it the first time once again and I was thinking of a drunken Jen dropping her bath robe open when I visited her, ostensibly to drop off papers to her husband and now living with her. Pushing her onto the bed I dropped between her legs which she had opened so invitingly. I slipped straight in, no foreplay this time and we started moving in unison, making love. She was so slippery and warm she needed no build up and she came within a few minutes. I came as well, a few seconds after her as she was having her second orgasm, almost immediately after her first.

"This sounds really unromantic, but I think I should go and cook dinner," Jen said as she climbed out from under me.

"O.K. Actually, I'm hungry now." I replied.

"Come on then, you can help. If only making sure my wine glass is topped up," She stood up next to me, still on the bed and help out her hand to me. "Wonder what those two are up to?"

"I'm sure we'll find out in a moment." I took Jen's hand and she pulled me into the lounge, on the way to the kitchen to find Cynthia sitting on the edge of an armchair, her legs spread very wide, with Paula licking her clitoris, and slurping vigorously. "Don't mind us," Jen continued as Paula stopped briefly to turn and look at us. Neither of them seemed to take any notice of us creeping past them. Cynthia didn't even open her eyes.

"Please keep going," Whimpered Cynthia, almost pathetically as she pulled Paula's head back into position, her head back and eyes slightly open and looking around dreamily. That surprised me and I found it extremely erotic as I watched them while going through to the kitchen. My erection swelled, almost painfully, and Jen noticed because as soon as we were in the kitchen she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

"What about cooking dinner?" I asked her as she slurped and sucked.

"Do you want me to stop?" She answered, pulling off briefly.

"No come to think about it, please keep going," I answered her as she started over gain. I felt the familiar churning in my scrotum. "God, I'm gonna come Jen," as I erupted in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but some escaped from between her lips and ran down her chin, onto her breast and making her look just as cute as usual. The blob stayed put, failing to slide off and trickle onto her knees.

She pulled off me, "That was a lot of sperm. I almost wish I could get pregnant. You'd find it easy. Mind you, if it was too quick it wouldn't be half as much fun."

"Pardon," I asked her as she was still kneeling at my feet, my sperm still dripping off her chin onto her breasts. "That does look sexy," I told her.

"I know, that's why I'm not wiping it off. And I meant getting pregnant. It's more fun if it's not done too quickly."

"Oh, I see what you mean. More fun getting it in than getting it out as well I imagine," I joked. "Can I take a photo of you like that?"

"No, you can't, but yes, exactly. I assume that's why it's more fun that way. When I had my first son I had gas and air for the delivery. It felt so good, I began to wish I'd had it for the conception," She said, looking a little sad, remembering her sons couldn't be easy particularly as they'd abandoned her. Jen stood up, wiping the white goo off her face as she did and dropped it into her mouth. She did the same with the droplets on her breasts.

"You've left a little puddle Jen," I told her, noticing where my last load was dripping out of her.

"I'm not licking that up, not from the floor," She told me, looking very serious.

"I don't blame you. You'll spoil your appetite if you keep eating that stuff you know," I told her, smiling. I was rewarded by a cuff on my arm.

She knelt down and wiped the sperm puddle off the floor with a paper towel and turned to look at me. "I'll stop then shall I?"

"I hope not, appetite notwithstanding," I answered her. "What is for dinner?" I asked her.

"It's a prawn cocktail followed by a simple roast chicken and then an apple pie with either custard, cream or ice cream. O.K.?" She told me.

"Lovely," I said, thinking to myself they were my three favourites.

"Can I start now?" She asked me, still looking a little sad.

"Yep, what do you want me to do?" I asked her. "You know, I'm feeling a little vulnerable here, shall we get dressed? Can I get dressed?"

"No. Be vulnerable. Let's be daring. It's sexier!" She answered, the mischievous grin returning. I simply smiled back at her. My Jen was back again. She leaned forward to kiss me and I pulled back. "What's the matter?"

"You want me to kiss you? I know what's in your mouth!" I told her and was rewarded with yet another cuff on my arm. It seemed a little surreal, me and Jen both here in the kitchen, both butt naked, she cooking dinner and me watching. We'd only been in there a couple of minutes and Cynthia came in.

"What's up?" She asked neither of us in particular.

"Just cooking dinner," I replied, but after a quick glare from Jen, "But in reality, it's me watching Jen cook dinner for us all. Did you come with Paula?" I asked towards Cynthia, who nodded sheepishly, her arms folded over her breasts.

"Yes, I did. A couple of times. Just like she did. Can I help Jen?" Cynthia asked Jen, ignoring me but blushing a deep red though all the same.

"Yes, can you prep me those veggies?" Jen replied and pointed at the pile of carrots and potatoes in the sink.

"Yep, no problem, do I get dressed?" She asked.

"Absolutely not," Jen answered her before I could say anything. "We're being vulnerable this afternoon."

Just then Paula strolled in, "Did I hear vulnerable?" She asked as she leaned back onto me and lifted one of my hands to each of her breasts and pressed her backside onto my cock. Once my hands were working their magic on her nipples she reached behind and started playing with my cock, making it very erect very quickly. "And did I hear the word come?"

Cynthia blushed again but carried on washing and peeling the carrots and potatoes. Jen just giggled. "Who do I go with next?" I asked and Paula just turned round and looked me in the eyes.

"Me. Shall we do it now?" She asked. Cynthia turned to look at me with her worried little sparrow look.

Jen simply answered, "If you're quick." Cynthia looked at Jen, then me and then Paula quizzically. "Go on if you're going to." Cynthia looked at Jen, almost pleadingly, obviously wanting to follow and join us as Paula pulled me by my cock to the bedroom. She slammed the door behind us and dropped to her knees.

"Now, do you want me to suck on this for you?" She asked in a little girl voice. I simply nodded in reply. "What will you do for me if I do?"

"What would you like me to do?"

"Lick me. Marry me?"

"Pardon?

"Lick me."

"What did you say the other option was?"

"Marry me?" I must have looked shocked and surprised. "I mean, it's a good idea. We love each other, don't we? I can have babies where Jen can't and Cynthia isn't imaginative enough with the sex thing, is she?" Paula took my cock and sucked it into her mouth. My head was spinning with the question. She was working it well and I lifted her up, turned her round so her vagina was in front of my mouth and then pressed her up against the door and pushed my cock deep into her throat and then licked her clitoris, making her gasp around my cock as it went deep so my scrotum rested on her nose. Then I started pumping in and out as she sucked and hummed as it went in and out of, not just her mouth but her throat as well. Her heels were banging on the door and she was trying to push me away so she could breathe at her own pace but I resisted her, pushing deeper as I did. She came hard with my cock deep in her throat as I came as well, pumping rope after rope into her, making her gag. Paula was having an orgasm as well, banging her feet more and more against the door but I pressed even deeper as she licked my cock with her tongue and kept on sucking until I pulled out.

"Still want to marry me?" I asked her as I turned her round and gently lowered her until her feet were on the floor.

"Oh God yes. I've never seen you that masterful before. I liked it."

"What would Jen and Cynthia say if I said yes, think of that Paula," I told her and I meant it. It would probably be the end of my friendship with both Jen and Cynthia, something I realised I didn't want to happen. There was a tentative knock on the door.

"Is everything all right in there?" I heard Jen ask through the door, a hint of apprehension in her voice.

Paula answered, "Yes. Everything's fine. Don't worry." She was looking up at me, eye to eye. "Will you at least think about it?"

"Look Paula," I said, "Why change anything? Why aren't you content with what we have? We can do anything we want anytime we want. What's wrong with that" I asked her.

"I want you for myself," She said flatly and quietly, opened the door and left me without giving me a chance of a response. Jen and Cynthia just looked at me, obviously wondering what I'd said and done to Paula as I left the bedroom as well. There was Paula, sulking, sat on an armchair, her head looking down.

Jen took hold of my elbow, "Leave her. I'll look after her Steve," She said as she pushed me back into the bedroom and ushering Cynthia in after me.

"What did you do to her Steve? She asked me. "She doesn't look very happy, does she?" She asked me as she closed the door behind her so we were alone in the bedroom. "What do you want to do now?" She asked me, innocently.

"Well, I'm running on empty now so not a lot. We could just kiss and cuddle, couldn't we then go for it after dinner?" I suggested.

"You'd be happy with that? Just that?" Cynthia asked me, looking puzzled. "I thought sex was what men thought of all the time?"

"Just 99% of it Cynthia, so not quite all the time," I told her. "Sit on the bed."

"Oooh, being masterful with me now?" She said, but nevertheless did what I asked.

"Now spread your legs," And again she did as she was told, realising what was going to happen and what I was going to do. I knelt down between her legs and started licking her clitoris while I rubbed her g spot with a finger inside her. She started gasping immediately and leaned back so she was resting on her elbows, head tilted back while she gently chewed her lower lip, twitching from time to time as an unexpected surge of pleasure shot through her.

"I think you're better at that than Paula or Jen," She gasped as she tilted her head back further, anticipating her rapidly approaching orgasm. She came and squirted her juices all over my face. "God, I'm sorry Steve." She said, suddenly looking worried.

"Its O.K., no-one ever did that before, it just surprised me. And it showed I was doing it right. That's good," And I meant it. She obviously had enjoyed that. "Now you'll have to get Jen to do the same, you know, Go for the hat-trick."

"Do you think so?" She asked coyly.

"Why not? If you like it?" I told her.

"But I want to sleep with you tonight, please?" She asked me.

"But I want to share my bed with all three of you. That's what I want Cynthia. Are you O.K. to try?" I asked her. She looked unsure, but then nodded.

"Alright Steve, but I want you to myself as soon as possible," She asked me back.

"It would be a pleasure, for both of us. I'll make sure it will be," I said, brightening her face immediately. "But what I'd like to see now is you and Jen doing a 69 with each other in the lounge on the floor."

Cynthia reddened at that suggestion but then nodded in agreement. "I'll do it for you. Just for you." She told me, sounding a little more confident.

"You and Jen as well," I suggested. "You and Jen too."

Cynthia took my hand and pulled me into the lounge where Paula was sat on an armchair with a face like thunder. 'Moody bitch' I thought to myself as she looked up at me. Cynthia let go of my hand and went into the kitchen and pulled Jen into the lounge and made her lie down on the floor and sat down right on her face and then leaned forward to work on Jen's clit. Jen took the hint and started licking and they both worked eagerly on each other. Paula's face brightened as she watched and waved me over. Spreading her legs over the arms of the chair she beckoned for me to come closer when she took hold of my cock and guided it to her vagina and I pressed it in deep, making her gasp. Cynthia stopped and looked for a moment, a look of ecstasy on her face and then returned to work on Jen. Paula came first, wrapping her legs round my waist and pulling deep inside her, keeping me there until her orgasm subsided. Cynthia came next, stopping mid lick as her orgasm took over. Then I came with a few small ropes of sperm splashing deeply inside Paula. Lastly it was Jen's turn as Cynthia returned to licking duties as her orgasm subsided. Cynthia and Jen dismounted and stood up, Paula released me and we all went to eat dinner. All still stark naked and none of us acting as if anything were out of the ordinary. No guy could ever believe how lucky I was and would be.

Jen served dinner and we ate in silence, no wonder, how could we ever top what we had just done, ever. Paula was the first to speak up. "Does anyone fancy going over to my place for a couple of days. I can invite some more friends and we could all use Steve, over and over?" To this suggestion Cynthia looked at best lukewarm. Jen looked as if she was thinking about it and Paula went on. "I have loads of sexy outfits, lots of sex toys and plenty of willing friends who we could pleasure and let them pleasure us." No-one answered, although my first thought was this could be too good an opportunity to say no. As long as the other two agreed. No chance.

"Yes, why not," Jen answered. That surprised me. Jen knew Paula's friends were all either lesbians or swung both ways and could be very demanding, or so she had told me.

Then, as if she'd been offered encouragement by Jen, Cynthia nodded her agreement without saying a word. For myself I was wondering who her friends were and what they were like. "What's wrong with right now then? And Steve, I could invite Christine Willis as well," Paula asked all three of us. She sounded very enthusiastic.

"Too late tonight. How about we all go round on Friday afternoon and then make a weekend of it till Sunday?" Jen suggested.

"Gives me a chance to ask everyone," Paula agreed with me wondering how many of her friends she was going to invite and if any other men were to be included.

"How many?" Cynthia asked shyly.

"Oh, around five or six more of us. Lots of toys and sexy gear," Paula answered her "Is that O.K. Cynthia?"

"As long as there are no more men. Just girls eh?" She answered. She sounded a little suspicious of the event but seemed willing to go along with. For myself, what was there not to like about the idea. More women. Including my old Chemistry teacher, Mrs Willis. I remembered she had been married so perhaps she's divorced her husband.