Jen Nicole and Naomi are in Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "A little tart needs to look like a tart. Besides you are on campus, so right now, you don't want to risk, anyone recognizing Jamie."

Cash tossed me a stretchy thong, "This should help hide your sissy clit" I then slipped into a new pair of black spandex leggings, they fit snugly. I thought to myself, don't get aroused girlfriend. We affixed my adhesive breast forms. Another snug fit. I chose a black lacy bra. My grey top was a tight fitting, high crew neck.

Cash smiling, twirl for me, girlfriend. She then tossed me a pair of tennis shoes. "These are mine, but they should fit."

I looked quizzically at her. She remarked, "Jennie, you are not going clubbing. You are going to class. Low key remember!"

I reluctantly agreed. I looked at my phone. There was a text from Naomi.

"Are you still coming? Jamie or Jen?

I texted back, "Yes, Jen, Jamie is a surprise for another day!"

She texted back an emoji kiss!

Tuesday Afternoon

I looked at my cell. I had time to catch the campus shuttle bus. I kissed Cash on the lips, "Thanks girlfriend!" I grabbed my backpack.

She squeezed my booty as I departed the house. I sprinted down the hill, getting to the bus stop, as the shuttle pulled up to the stop.

I jumped on, the driver looked at me a little quizzically, "You are new here?"

I mouthed the words yes, showing my campus ID, but doing my best to cover up my male ID picture. I moved to the back of the shuttle. One of the stops was directly in front of the Stamp Student Union, when we arrived, I wanted to quickly slip off the rear side exit.

On the way, we stopped at the bus stop in front of Fraternity Row. Other students hopped on and off, boys and girls. I received more than one smile, even a glare from one of the sorority girls. I kept to myself as I wasn't ready to speak.

I sprang off as soon as the shuttle stopped at the Student Union. It was almost One, so I made my way to the third floor. Naomi was seated alone with food and drinks on the table. I kissed her on the cheek. She kissed me back squeezing my hand.

She smirked, "Jen, I got us both salads. If Jamie was joining us, I would order a hamburger. BTW Jen you look stunning!"

I chuckled, looking around to be sure I didn't recognize anyone that might overhear me talking. I took a deep breath.

Naomi broke the silence, speaking in a serious tone, "Jen I meant everything I said yesterday. You are brave and I enjoy being with you. I can't get enough of you. Seeing how your friends and family supported you last night, confirmed that I wanted to know you better."

I was a little overwhelmed. I reached out to hold Naomi's hand, "I want to get to know you better, too." Chuckling, "I know we are in heat, but I know that there is more than just sex between us."

I was addicted to her beauty, her frankness, her exploring mind, and above all her acceptance and support. I sincerely wanted to know more about this girl, err woman.

Naomi chuckled, "When you are ready, I want to meet Jamie, too."

Holding my hand firmly, Naomi staring me straight in the eyes, got even more serious. "Sex has been terrific, and I know it will get even better. Right now, I need to keep exploring. Will you join me on that journey?"

I smiled back, "Of course!" Naomi's eyes, one hazel and one blue are captivating. She mesmerizes me. I believe we both have a bisexual side and right now I don't think either of us can remain monogamous. As we explore our sexual selves, I want to do so with Naomi.

She leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I reciprocated.

"Jen, will you come home with me tonight? I want you to meet my roommates, Hannah, and Avery." She added, "Do you have class today?"

I grinned, "Jen is sitting in for Jamie, at 3 PM. It's a 50-minute lecture in Tydings Hall. Pick me up at 4 PM on Perimeter Drive, behind McKeldin Library."

Naomi simply said, "Okay, see you then girlfriend!" We embraced and kissed again.

As Tydings Hall was about a 10-minute walk across McKeldin Mall, I scurried off to class. I had just enough time to make it.

Entering the small lecture hall, I recognized Josh, Naomi's friend from the coffee shop. He was entering the Hall through the far door; I scooted in the door closer to me.

As the lecture hall was filling up. I found a seat, near the back.

Josh went down the right aisle, crossed over to the front of theatre seating, spotted me, smiled then found a seat near me, but thankfully not next to me. He smiled at me, saying, "Aren't you Naomi's friend?

I smiled and nodded yes.

He smiled pointed to the seat next to me, "Is that taken?"

I smiled and nodded no.

Sitting down, he introduced himself as Josh. I replied that I was Jen.

Out of nowhere so to speak, he said, "I haven't seen you in class before?"

Before I could answer, the Associate Professor started to speak, "Listen up, the two interns are passing out quiz sheets. These quizzes will be not official, but you still need to turn them back to us. You have twenty minutes to answer the three essay questions as best you can."

He looked around the room seeing if anyone had any questions, then added, "The questions address three important areas to help you gauge your understanding of the course material presented last week. Please sign, date, and return the quizzes, they will be marked up and returned to you at the next class."

"The clock begins now." He then grinned, "Yes, they will help measure attendance too. "

I heard Josh groan. I looked at the questions, thinking to myself I got this. I began writing my answers, then it dawned on me, I can't let anyone see my name on the quiz.

I finished early, I flagged down one the interns, folded my paper, then handed it to her. She opened it but thankfully my 'Jamie Madison' signature didn't send any red flags. Whew!

At the end of the lecture, I hurried out the door, I came in. Josh sensing that I might escape without him talking to me followed, saying, "Jen can we talk?"

I stopped; I did think I wanted to know him but... In my best female Jen voice, "I said sure." Then I added, "Walk with me, I have to meet Naomi."

Walking fast, to Perimeter Drive, Josh tried to keep up. I finally reached the meeting spot, but Naomi wasn't there yet. So, Josh took his best shot, "Jen, seeing you at the coffee shop I told Naomi you were a hottie, but she said she couldn't give me your number. Will you? I would like to meet you for coffee sometime.

I opened my phone, scrolled to 'Add Contact' page, I handed the phone to Josh. "Give me your details, I will contact you."

He did so, then added as a question, "Will you?"

Seeing Naomi pull up I waved her down. Grabbing my phone back, I jumped in the passenger side, next to Naomi, I answered Josh, "Yes I will!"

Naomi sped off; we giggled all the way to University Boulevard. Then Naomi, breaking the silence, "Josh is hunky! I would jump his bones!"

I smiled, nodding in agreement.

Naomi then added, "Did you tell him anything about you?"

I shook my head no, adding," We barely talked! He just gave me his phone number. I promised to call."

We chatted all the way to her house you know all girl stuff. Naomi has rented a three-bedroom house in Silver Spring with her two girlfriends. When we arrived, it appeared that we had the house all to ourselves. Naomi parked in the driveway.

Tuesday Evening

We tossed our backpacks by the door. Naomi excused herself before coming back with drinks. We sat down on the sofa together. I leaned in to kiss Naomi. She kissed me back but stopped me, "Jen, can we talk first?"

"Ok let's talk!" I answered. I was a little dumbfounded by the serious tones today.

Naomi started, "I know we have just met. I have told you I am direct and blunt. If you agree I want a very open relationship with you. I know you are kinky otherwise you would not be sitting here dressed like my best girlfriend." Naomi stopped talking, gesturing for me to talk.

"Naomi, from the moment we met, I was mesmerized so let's see what we have in common."

Naomi spoke first, "Who taught you how to lick pussy? You are talented!"

I simply said," Cash, as you know, we were boyfriend /girlfriend for three years. She sucked my cock; I licked her pussy. Then we started doing more!" Giggling I added," We have watched a lot of porn together then practicing what we have learned." Smiling, I added, "Practice, practice, practice!"

"I must ask, Naomi said, "is there still a spark between the two of you?

"Naomi, we are friends with benefits." I then added, "Cash and Amanda are now an item. Right now, they are into each other in a big way. They will be sharing a bedroom at the house starting this weekend."

Naomi continued, "Have you been with a man as male or dressed female?"

I nodded yes, raising one finger. "I gave John, my sister's boyfriend a blow job. At the time he didn't know it was me. I do want to experience more cock as a femme."

Naomi beamed. "I want to help you do that?"

It was my turn, "So, girlfriend, who taught you had to fuck and suck?"

I had a boyfriend, Alex. We are no longer an item. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good in bed. He needs lessons from you Jen. Remind me to thank Cash for helping teach you what a woman needs. Your tongue on my clit has been amazing."

My turn again, "Have you been with another woman?" Smiling, "More than one?"

Naomi responded, "Yes, two, you will meet them both tonight. Yes, Hannah, my best friend from high school and Avery, who moved in with us."

Continuing she added, "The three of us were curious, so we experimented. Hannah and have been with each other more than once. We want to continue having sex with men so you could call us best friends with benefits, just like you and Cash."

"Avery has not yet joined us again; Hannah thinks she might be confused."

She then added, "I must confess Hannah knows your secret. Avery has no idea."

She then asked, "have you been with two women at the same time? For the record, I have."

My turned to snicker, "Yes, and full disclosure, Cash and Amanda."

Naomi took a deep breath, then started to speak, I stopped her. "Amanda just sucked me. No intercourse!"

"Jen, I am okay with incest!"

She didn't add any additional comments. I decided not to pry any further, so we moved on with our conversation.

Naomi then spoke "Jen, will you do a threesome with a man and a woman, or two males? "

I nodded yes but added "I must be femme with the two men!"

"Jen, would you watch me have sex with someone else?"

I grinned, saying, "Reluctantly yes!"

I was getting horny, talking about all this sex. My sissy clit was getting aroused. I squeezed myself through my leggings. Naomi, leaned over to kiss me, then placed her hand on my sissy clit, adding," I see our little get to know you better conversation has aroused you!"

Quickly adding, "You are horny little tart, aren't you Jen?"

"Naomi, you have that effect on me."

Naomi took a deep breath. "I have more questions. But we can chat another time?"

Naomi's phone pinged. She glanced at her phone. The text was from Hannah, Naomi read it out loud. 'Mimi, be home soon. Jen with you?'

Naomi sent her a Kiss emoji.

"Do you want a refill?" Getting up, she started to go to the kitchen. She added, "Speaking of texts, Kendall texted me today. You want to read it?"

She handed me her phone, I scrolled down to the Kendall text, that read,

'Nice to meet you, Naomi. You are stunning. Would you like to meet to finish our conversation from last night?'

Naomi's response was 'Sure, but only if Jen joins us!'

Kendall responded back, 'Absolutely, let me know what's good for you and Jen?'

Naomi returned with three glasses, grinning, "So, girlfriend, do you want to be there?"

Before I could answer Hannah burst through the front door. She scurried to Naomi to hug and kiss her, looking at me, she embraced me. I hugged her back.

She then exclaimed, "Mimi said you were stunning. Stepping back, she held my hand and arm high, twirling me around. "Your legs and booty are gorgeous."

We sat to chat. Hannah spoke up, "BTW Avery sent her apologies, she went to the library. She asked if she could get a 'meeting' raincheck?"

Naomi nodded ok, then proceeded to update Hannah on our conversation. My mouth dropped open a little flabbergasted. Naomi then added, "Hannah and I have no secrets, if it's not okay with you, I apologize Jen."

I grinned back, playfully pushing my chin up, closing my mouth.

While they chatted, I did a 'once over' on Hannah, sizing up her beauty. She is a bubbling blonde, with long athletic legs, with a gym firm rounded booty. Her boobies were slightly hidden, in her overflowing burgundy blouse. She also wore gray leggings. I looked into her blue eyes. Her face was stunning, with a sharp jawline, a well-defined chin, and full lips, embossed in red. I grinned to myself. I wondered if her pussy was bare too.

Naomi, brought me back into the conversation, opening stating, "Yes Jen knows how to use her tongue girlfriend." Hannah moved over, to sit on my left, Naomi was on my right. I was again overwhelmed with two stunning women paying this much attention to me. Thinking to myself, Jamie never got this much action at the same time.

Both Hannah and Naomi planted kisses on my cheeks. Hannah turned my head, then slightly turned her head to kiss me fully on the lips. I kissed her back. Naomi was planting kisses on my neck, slowly moving her kisses to different spots.

I was mesmerized by the attention.

Simultaneously Hannah rested her hand on my thigh, slowly inching her hand up to my crotch. She gently caressed my aroused sissy clit, through my black leggings. I outwardly sighed at her touch.

"Jen, you have no idea how horny I am feeling your cock growing inside your leggings." Hannah cooed, dropping to her knees in front of me, then unzipped the top panel of my leggings, exposing my sissy clit, that was already pushing its head out my thong.

She then tugged on the top hem of my leggings, I raised my booty slightly off the sofa, then in one quick movement, my leggings and thong were dangling at my ankles. Hannah ran her ten fingers, all over my smooth inner thighs and pubic area. She clearly avoided touching my sissy clit. My body tingled at her touch.

Hannah, as she resumed caressing my abdomen, inner thighs, remarked, "Jen, you are so smooth, and your cock is gorgeous!"

I am fully hard now, pointing upward, as Hannah gently cupped my shaved balls, as she leaned in to kiss and twirl her tongue in circles. My sissy clitty twitched at her playful touch. Slowly her lips slid up and down my shaft. My moans quickened.

Hannah, gasped, "Oh my Jen you taste wonderful!"

My focus went back to Naomi as she raised my arms in the air, then pulled my open-neck blouse over my head tossing the garment to the floor. She then stood to wiggle out of her leggings and G-string, then her blouse and bra tossing her clothes into the same pile. Naomi was also completely naked now.

My legs were dangling over the sofa's while Hannah continued to toy with my sissy clit. I was leaning back on the sofa back, as Naomi climbed my torso, pushing her naked boobies into my face, I opened my mouth to gently suck on her brown nipples, licking them to hardness. I could feel her body slightly tense as my sucking became firmer. Her moaning increased as I twirled and flicked my tongue over her nipples, covering the areola with my lips and mouth. I gently bit the tip of her right nipple, then the left. I could feel her body tense up even more.

Naomi, whimpering whispered in my ear, "Jen, don't stop!"

I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on giving Naomi pleasure while at the same time, receiving pleasure from Hannah's fingers and mouth on my sissy clit. My whimpering increased.

Naomi moved her right hand down her body, resting her left hand on my shoulder balancing herself against me. She began twisting as she was apparently fingering her clit, not to be confused with my now enlarged sissy clit. My hands held her hips, keeping her balanced. She squeaked.

Needing more, Naomi raised herself higher on my torso pushing her pussy into my face. She steadied herself by holding the back of the sofa. She began to grind her vulva in my face. I raised my arms to lightly tickle her clitoris, with my forefinger I made tiny circles, pausing momentarily as I did so.

As I moved my fingers I gently pinched and pulled on the clitoris. Using her right hand, she reached down her body, to hold my pressure on the right spot. She blurted out," Jen, right there, press a little harder!"

Her squeals turned to louder progressive whining. My face became wet from her juices. I pushed my tongue into her vagina. Naomi responded. I was teasing her now, keeping my finger on her clitoris while poking her vagina with long thrusts from my tongue.

She begins to scream a little louder. She was grinding her pussy harder in my face. She was now in full control. I tried to keep my rhythm, as she applied more pressure pushing harder. I held my breath.

Naomi finished first, screaming, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Her orgasm subsides, I try to focus trying not to cut off my pressure on her clitoris, but I slowly reduced my rhythm over her clit. As she recovered, she gently removed my fingers. I continued to kiss her inner thighs.

Easing off my chest, she dropped to the floor next to Hannah.

Hannah had briefly stopped licking my shaft, as she too enjoyed watching Naomi climax. She brought me back to my senses by gently squeezing my balls tighter, I realized that she had kept me from orgasm. Hannah then quickly released her tight control.

I then felt her lips descend on my shaft, twisting her head from side to side as she moved her mouth up, then down my swollen shaft. This stimulation felt very different from anything I had ever experienced.

Hannah eased her lips until she was about halfway down my shaft and released her grasp on my shaft. Sliding her lips back to the tip, she pushed her wide-open mouth down the shaft, deep throating my sissy clit. With quick up and down motions, my juices filled her mouth. I had no control over my orgasm. She swallowed as much fluid as she could.

She wasn't ready for my second surge. It wasn't as strong as the first one, but she was able to swallow as much as she could. I saw Naomi lean into kiss Hannah; they opened their mouths to exchange my juices. Hannah, then swirled her index finger around the inside of her mouth, then inserted her finger in my mouth. I sucked her finger dry.

I took as many breaths as I could. I was spent. The girls embraced each other, then hugged me. Naomi and I were completely naked, contrasting that Hannah was completely clothed. Naomi began kissing Hannah, I dropped off the sofa completely then crawled closer to Hannah.

As we did, the three of us realized that there was another presence in the room. We all heard a slight gasp, followed by a louder one. Standing before us was a young brunette, who then spoke up, "I see you started without me!"

It was our turn to gasped in unison. Naomi her voice excited responded, "Avery when did you get here?"

I thought to myself, ah the third roommate. Well, my first impression was me naked kneeling in front of two women, one naked, one not so with a nearly flaccid sissy clit, in full make-up.

Avery remarked, "I saw her orgasm." pointing to me, but looking at Naomi, "You didn't tell me she has a cock!"

Naomi giggled, "Avery this Jen, Jen this is Avery, our third roommate!"

Trying to hide my now flaccid sissy clit, I grinned, "Nice to meet you, Avery!"

Avery grabbed a beverage off the coffee table, sat in a nearby armchair, took a sip from the flute, softly beamed back, "It's my pleasure Jen!"

She then smiled directly at Naomi, smirking, "Either you two," pointing to Naomi and me, "Put your clothes back on, or I will join you by taking mine off!"