Jenkins Trail Shelter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean you can't, that's a double."

"No."

"Please, I'm freezing."

I could hear her teeth chattering. I reached out and felt her bare leg. She was ice cold.

I sighed, "Okay, but don't get too close to me."

I turned over and she crawled in behind me. I heard a little huff when she realized I had my back to her and was not going to turn over. I felt her freezing arms go around me, her arm falling just in front of my hip and her hand landing on my stomach, dangerously close to my erection.

"Hey, watch where that hand is."

"Sorry, so cold."

She pulled herself to me and I felt her cold legs on mine and her bare tummy on my back. I could feel her breasts pressing through her shirt against my back. Her hot breath raised the hairs on my back. She was doing nothing but making me harder. When she slipped her leg between mine, I let out a moan.

"Sorry, just you're so warm."

I could feel her knee pressing higher between my legs. That was too much, "Please, your leg." I felt her lowering it, but she pulled herself tighter to me. "Thank you," I said, sharply.

"You're welcome, grumpy."

I was nearly back to sleep when I felt her shift position and woke me back up. She had slid further down into the bag. She was breathing heavily, like she was sleeping. Her hand was over my hip now and was within inches of my cock. It was still hard and tenting my shorts out. I could feel that she was warmer now. I gently moved her hand further up my side.

I closed my eyes and searched for the dream again.

I could feel her in my arms, I was kissing her back. The scent of wildflowers filled my head. She was telling me how much she loved me, missed me, and how she wanted me to hold her.

I could feel my cock between her legs again, she guided me to her opening. My hips twitched forward, and I felt myself slide through her wetness. This always felt so good, the feeling of her stretching around me, accepting me within her body. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her back tight to me.

I buried my face in her hair, I felt her perfect tummy in my hand. I gently pulled her to me, stretching her as I pushed against her resistance. My hand finding her breast and my mouth finding her neck. I bit down on her shoulder, as I felt myself slip inside of her. I heard her sharp intake of breath, and a long exhale.

I lay still, letting her get accustomed to my thickness stretching her. When I felt her relax, I slowly slid deeper into her. She always felt good, but this time she was so much tighter than I remembered, but dreams are funny that way.

I guided her to her stomach as I moved over top of her, I slid down just a bit to get a better angle. I pressed into her slowly, pushing down into her with all my weight. I slowly worked my way deeper until I bottomed out inside her. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulders and back, telling her how much I had missed her. I put my hand in front of her mouth again, and I felt her lightly bite, just the way she always did.

I pressed down into her and heard the hiss, as the air escaped her clenched teeth. Her bite made my hand sting like always. I pulled back and pressed a bit further into her, forcing her to take another quarter inch of my cock. Again, a hard bite that only increased my desire for her. I slowly worked at stretching her out, getting deeper and deeper inside of her. It was just like all those years ago, the dream always letting me relive this.

Only this time, it felt so much more intense, so much better than in any of the other dreams before. I could feel that I was slipping past her cervix again, hitting that deep spot. I felt her tighten up as a small spasm went through her. I kept thrusting into her harder and harder, the sting of her teeth on my hand. I still had an inch to go, and I knew she could take it, she had before. I could feel more spasms deep in her. I could now feel her wetness envelop the root of my cock. I could feel my balls tighten up.

I thrust deep inside her one last time, as she screamed out, "Oh God, daddy, it feels so good. Cum in me now! I need it please."

As her words sunk into me, I felt my seed shooting out of me, filling her up deep inside. Her body went stiff, and I heard her cry of relief as her body spasmed through her orgasm, she lay there shaking as I filled her up.

My senses came back to me. Was I dreaming? What had I done?

"Nikki?"

"That was heaven. No wonder mom was always looking for you."

"I thought you were Lisa. I was dreaming of her again." I tried to pull out of her, but she raised her ass with me, and I did not have the room in the bag to back out of her.

Her sweet voice filled my head, "You dream about her often, do you?"

I started to beg her, "Please, Nikki," I tried harder to pull out of her, but I did not have the room and she was pushing me back into her.

"Ow. Stop that." She swatted me over her shoulder.

"Please let me out," I begged her.

"You are too big right now. It hurts when you move. Just hold still."

I rolled over to my side, taking her with me. I heard a cry of pain escape her. In my hardest voice, I demanded, "Unzip the bag!"

I heard the zipper, and she lifted the cover. I had more leverage now. I asked her gently, "Lift your leg a bit." When she did, I was able to slip out of her with a loud sucking sound.

"Shit you are so fucking huge." She was looking at my cock hanging from me and laying in the space between us. Her hand was reaching for it.

"What did you say before? You called me daddy!"

"It was nothing, just sex talk. Don't worry about it."

Her words were ringing in my head, "Your mom, you said she never dated anyone. Who is your father?"

"I told you she never told me."

"How old are you?"

"I told you, twenty-four."

"When's your birthday?"

She giggled, "Actually, it's April first. April Fool's Day."

"Seriously?" I said, in amusement.

"Yeah."

"I bet you had fun with that."

"Yeah, mom and I loved it."

I lay beside her trying to do the math in my head, but my head was so clouded with my thoughts, that I found it difficult. I whispered out loud, "July 6th, 1994, add thirty-eight weeks... that would be... March 29th?"

"1995," she finished, smiling at me. She slid her arm over my stomach and hugged my side.

I sighed, "It all fits."

"Oh, it sure did, but just barely. You think you can fit it back in me again?"

"What?" I looked at her. Her hand was stroking my cock. "Nikki! Don't do that."

"Why?"

"You're my daughter."

"You don't know that for sure. You just did the math, it's off by a few days, and who knows, I could have been born early. Mom could have met someone after she met you."

"Yeah, I do. I can see it now. Your nose and your chin look just like mine. Your eyes are my shade of blue instead of green like your mom's."

"So? She might have slept with a bunch of guys that look just like you."

"Don't you say that about her!"

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just, you don't know for sure," she reasoned with me.

"We can't do this, Nikki."

"Well, you already fucked me but good. Just so you know, you are only the second guy I've let fuck me. Jake was so small I could barely feel him, not like this monster." She lifted my half-rigid cock. "Besides that, he came inside me without my permission. I thought I was pregnant for sure."

"Pregnant? Are you on the pill, now?"

She laughed, "What? Out here? No. And before you ask, yes, I am very fertile right now. You probably already knocked me up."

I groaned at her words.

"Since I am probably already pregnant," she cooed, "why don't you put this back in me?"

"I can make a call. We can get to a pharmacy and get you the morning-after pill."

She looked at me in the darkness, her eyes reflecting the little bit of firelight still flickering. "Why would I want to do that?"

"Nikki, you can't have my baby."

"Sure I can."

"Not my child."

"Don't you want a child?" she asked, sounding a bit sad.

"Not with my daughter."

She looked me in the eyes, "Well, if that is how you feel, in the morning we can go our separate ways and you will never know."

"But you said you were fertile."

"There's only ever a small chance even with people my age, and you're what fifty? With your slow swimmers, I doubt we have anything to worry about."

I looked at her in shock, "Are you sure you want to take that chance?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "So what if I am? I would love my child just like my mother did me."

Then she got a big smile, and I felt my heart melt, "Besides, every time I look at her, I will always remember how good you made me feel when you put her in me."

"But..."

She kissed me. Soft kisses all over my mouth, my chin, my nose. Her hands pulled my head to hers, and her lips found mine again. She felt so good. Her tongue was licking my lips, pressing in. I opened my mouth and felt her deep kissing me. I felt her body pressing up against me, her soft breasts pressing against my chest. She let me go, pressing her cheek to mine, whispering into my ear.

"I love you, please don't make me walk away."

All the years of loss hit me. Lisa was gone. Gone forever. The love of my life, and I will never see her again. I had let her walk away.

Now her daughter, possibly our daughter, was in my arms. I missed a lifetime of love with them. Now, this woman that looked so much like her and reminded me so much of my lost love, was begging me to love her. How could I walk away from her?

Would I be able to find that lost love in the arms of this woman I had just met? Could I build a life with her? Maybe a family? The more I looked into her eyes and felt her lips on mine, the more I realized that was exactly what I would do.

I pulled her to me. "I could never let you go."

We kissed passionately, pulling each other together. Her lips tasted so good. I could feel her guiding me onto my back, as she straddled my stomach. I could feel her wetness draining from her and spreading out over me. I felt her fingers guiding me, with a shift backward, I felt her envelop me in her warmth. She sat up, arching her back, her breasts straining against her shirt. She reached down and pulled it off, exposing her wonderful breasts, her thick nipples erect and pointing straight out.

I reached for her hips and guided her further down onto my shaft, as she continued to ride me, forcing me deeper inside of her. Her hips never stopped moving, until I was fully embedded in her.

When I felt her wetness on the base of my cock, I heard her exclaim, "I can't believe I got it all inside of me. My God, you are huge."

She leaned forward, her hands on my chest, and ground her clit against my pubic bone. As she did that, I could feel my head sliding against her cervix, pressing it further into her abdomen. I watched as her breasts hung from her and shook back and forth with her movements.

I moved my hands from her hips to around her lower back and pushed her down onto me. At the same time, I fucked up into her. I could feel myself going even deeper, her cervix riding up over my cock head.

I heard a grunt from her, as I forced the air from her lungs.

I just held myself there, filling her to her deepest core. My hand found her head and started caressing her. I could not help it, the words just came out. She looked up into my eyes and repeated my words back to me.

I realized my life had changed with the exchange of those three words. I would no longer be alone, wishing for my lost love. My love would forever be with me. I held her to me, whispering my words repeatedly.

She sat up and started riding me with abandon, bouncing on me to take all that I had to give to her. I watched as her breasts bounced with her. All of a sudden, she stopped with me fully seated deep in her, her back arched and her mouth opened, but no sounds escaped her. Inside of her, I could feel she had tightened up so much, that I was worried for her.

When she relaxed slightly, I heard her cry of pleasure fill the night air. As her pelvic muscles relaxed, I started to thrust up into her, I quickly found my release and I watched as her eyes opened, and she looked into my eyes as I filled her with new life. Our cries of release filled the night.

She never stopped, she kept me hard and eventually brought me to another climax, as she rode me to exhaustion. It was something special listening to the sounds of her wetness, as she slid herself around on my hips, her 'ohs' and 'ahs' that escaped her, as her breasts bounced around wild, her nipples fully erect in the cold night air. The warmth of her interior completely surrounded my entire length. Then her screams of pleasure rang out into the night, as we both came together in absolute bliss.

She only stopped, when she passed out from exhaustion and landed on my chest. I immediately nodded off after her, my cock still firmly embedded in her.

This morning, she woke up very sore, so I stayed with her for the day. She did some stretching routines for most of the morning, trying to make the soreness go away enough to walk comfortably. I made her more of the beef stew and as she enjoyed it, she said I was going to spoil her with this kind of food.

I smiled thinking I would not mind spoiling this woman of mine. We had a visitor around noon that wanted to refill his water bottle from the spring. We got some strange looks, the two of us together at camp so early on a sunny clear day.

"Taking the afternoon off?" he had asked.

"Yeah, had some soreness this morning, and did not want to push it," she answered him.

"Good call, a friend of mine messed up his knee hiking in pain."

"How far are you going today," I asked him.

"Going for Chestnut Knob Shelter."

"You sleep at the Mill Shelter last night?"

"Yeah," he answered, adjusting the contents of his pack to get a snack.

"You sure you want to try for the ridge? It's nearly an eleven-mile climb up to the ridge."

"Yeah, trying to make up some mileage from the rain the other day."

I looked at her and smiled, "Well, be careful. We both heard a wildcat howling in the night last night."

She was giggling now.

He looked up. "Really, you don't normally hear them."

She spoke up with a giggle, "Yeah, we thought she was getting mated the way she was crying out in the night."

We all laughed at that, and he looked at the two of us again, and then headed off to the spring. On his way back, he waved and said, "Thanks for the water."

"No problem, son."

As he was walking down the trail, she swatted my arm. "Wildcat howling in the night?"

"Well, you were."

"I was not."

"You might have been a bit too preoccupied to listen to the sounds you were making."

She got up, walked over, and straddled my lap, putting her arms around my neck. Looking into my eyes, she asked, "So, did that wildcat you heard last night get tamed?"

"Well, I don't know about tamed, but she sure sounded like she was thoroughly bred."

"Oh, I can attest to that." She reached down and grabbed my thickness, through my pants. "It feels so good, but the next day... You know, you could hurt a girl with this."

"I know. It is one of the reasons why I am divorced right now."

"Oh, really? I have to hear this one."

"Not much to tell, I was just three sizes too big for her."

"I suppose she found herself a little guy to please her now?"

"Well, I would not know anything about that. But she seems happy now."

"And what about you? Are you happy?"

"Before yesterday, I would have probably answered no. But today, I am happier than I have been in a very long time."

"Any particular reason, for all this sudden happiness in your life?"

"Well, over the last twenty-four hours, I met the second love of my life."

"Oh is that so? Anyone, I know?"

"Probably not. I also found out I had a daughter from a one-night stand I had when I was twenty-two."

"No way? Is she cute?"

"Without a doubt, looks just like her mom. Except for her cute nose and chin. And her eyes look just like mine."

"Anything else?"

"Well, I was informed there is a possibility that I could be a grandfather soon."

"Well, that is only speculative. Not much of a chance really, not with your old genes."

"Also, I might have a new housemate."

"Oh? Do tell. I have not heard about this one."

"Yeah, remember that second love of my life I told you about?

"Yeah..." she said, slowly.

"Well, I am going to ask her to move in with me. Maybe get married."

"Dave, are you for real?"

"Sure am."

"I don't know. I mean we just met."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. "This is all I care about. Forget all the rest. We just met yesterday. Two strangers falling in love. No past, just a future together."

"But I don't even know you and you certainly don't know me."

"Well unless you are already married, I will take that as a 'maybe'."

She kissed me again and whispered into my ear, "Change that to a 'yes'. I love you so much."

That night, she was still a bit sore, so I helped her relax by licking her to a gentle orgasm. She begged me to fuck her again, but I just kissed her until she had regained her senses. We slept in each other's arms that night. The next morning, she woke me up early. As she rode me to her second orgasm, she complained about how my cock had been poking her in the back all night long, and how she would have to learn to keep me between her legs at night.

She did not take me as deep this morning, but she certainly enjoyed herself. As she felt her third orgasm building, she started describing how I felt inside of her and what it was doing to her. When she told me that she wanted me to put a baby in her tummy, it triggered something very primal, deep inside of me, and I immediately started pumping cum deep inside of her.

After washing up, and getting breakfast, I easily convinced her to hike with me northbound.

As we walked, I learned so much about her and her mother's life. All this time, they had lived in Roanoke, only a four-hour drive from Knoxville.

"But I checked for her name in the white pages in Roanoke."

"Unlisted number."

"Figures," I mumbled.

"I bet she looked for you, too."

"Well if she did, she would not have found anything. I was rooming with a friend, and he had all the utilities in his dad's name."

A few days later, she noticed me looking at the logbook and asked, "Do you always sign and read the shelter log books?"

"Not as much as I used to."

"Oh. Too busy with your journal?"

"No. I kind of gave up looking for her."

"Mom?"

"Yeah, I always looked for her name in them."

"Yeah, she never signed them."

"I found her name a few times."

"Oh, that must have been me."

"Really?"

"I would sometimes write her name in it. She would always laugh when she found out."

We passed her car twelve days after she had joined me. It was parked in McAfee's Knob Parking Lot, just outside of Roanoke.

"Did you two always hike back?" I asked her. It had been a few hours after checking her car.

"Sometimes, if we didn't, we would just catch a bus back. Then walk up and get the car."

I got to thinking, "So how much further down the trail had you been planning on going?"

"Just another couple of days. I was doing the same trip mom liked to do the most. Two weeks out, two back. That always gave us extra days when it rained."

"Wait, so if I had met her at the Knot Maul Branch Shelter, she would have been heading back the next morning?"

She shrugged, "Probably."

Then a few minutes later, she looked up at me, stopping mid-step, "Oh! That is so sad."

She pulled me into a hug and told me how sorry she was.

Once we started walking again, I told her that I should never have let her walk away. That I had already fallen in love with her, and I just did not know it. I told Nikki how I blamed myself, and how I now knew how much that one decision had affected all three of us.