Jenn: Mutual feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softride
softride
25 Followers

I had been so distracted by focusing on her nipples and wanting her to cum that I could hold back, letting the passion of her orgasm wash over me. As she started to slow down I began to thrust up against her. Bent over with my mouth still sucking her nipple she lifted her hips and let me start to fuck her rather than her fucking me as she had been.

I felt like she had not even finished the first orgasm when she moaned and buried her head in my neck and clearly came again. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as my groin slapped against her. There was a joy I can hardly describe from the fact that I had been able to hold off and make her cum. She looked down at me, still moving against me.

'You have to cum now.' and changed the motion so I was going more deeply in and out of her. She leaned down and kissed me, using her tongue in rhythm with the thrusts. I wasn't focused on her nipples any more, and my attention moved to the feeling of her incredibly hot pussy on my cock. I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but it seemed to swell and get even harder.

Janice seemed to sense this and whispered 'That's right, fuck me hard, fuck me and cum with me.' I was already there and gasped as my cock seemed to explode in her. This seemed to push her over the top again.

We slowed down gradually, both panting with the exertion from our activity. Janice shifted, and extended her legs lying against me, my cock still inside her. She put her head against my shoulder, and kissed my cheek. After a couple minutes she whispered 'Fuck, that was incredible, why haven't we been doing that all along.'

I muttered something about respecting her virginity that she didn't want to lose.

She laughed. 'I didn't lose it' she said, 'I know exactly where it went and I just found something even better. I don't know how we held off, I guess neither of us realized how fantastic it could be.'

Well, as you might imagine after that our mutual masturbation decreased considerably. I would still finger fuck her when she was on her period sometimes, and she would give me a hand job if she was too tired for sex, or if we were somewhere we couldn't fuck but a quick grope worked. I didn't even jack off much that semester."

Jenn laughed again, "Sounds like you were a master mutual masturbator."

I had learned long before that in sex mental stimulation is even more important than physical, and telling my story and seeing Jenn playing with herself certainly had me left me highly stimulated. My hand was still on my cock, and it was dripping with precum even though I wasn't actively jacking off. Jenn had been listening, with her fingers rubbing lightly over her pussy as she did.

"Come here" she said with a finger curling toward me, "I wanted to see you do it but now I better see if you have maintained your skills."

She lay back on the bed, and I moved to lie right next to her. We kissed for awhile, then I moved my head down to lick and suck on her nipples. Her breasts were smaller than Janice's but the nipples were very hard.

Jenn's hand was on my cock, moving but not stroking regularly. My hand moved down between her legs, which she opened for me. Her pussy was still very wet, some mix of her natural juices and the load of cum I had deposited there. I pushed two fingers in, wetting them, then slid them up and over her clit, moving them in little circles around it. This alternated with dipping them down into her pussy again.

As I played with her clit I realized it was considerably bigger than Janice's had been, or my wife's. Jenn's breathing deepened as she responded to my fingers. I moved my hand so my thumb was on above her clit, the first finger was on the underside of it, and the middle finger was sliding up and down between her clit and vagina. I squeezed my thumb and first finger together and slid them up and down her clit, which elected a distinct moan.

I was sucking on her breast alternating with light bites, pulling the nipple gently through my teeth. Back to sliding fingers up and down her slit, then pinching the thumb and finger together ... a little faster, catching the tip of her nipple with my teeth and biting a little harder there, then back off only to increase the stimulation again.

I wasn't counting but after quite a few rounds of this, right as I squeezed her clit and bit on her nipple, she gasped and writhed against me bucking as she orgasmed. I kept my fingers going and extended it taking her back to the top as she started to come down. After the third time she grabbed my wrist and stopped my hand. Feeling her cum had taken me to the edge too, as she lay back I grabbed my cock and in just a few strokes launched a long stream of cum up over her belly, then another, and a third one.

Jenn laughed. "Holy fuck, you haven't lost any skills - you are a master. I really did plan to do you but you distracted me too much."

"You did do me" I said, "I assure you it normally takes me a lot more than four or five strokes to make me cum. Your orgasm alone almost put me over the top, so just a gentle push more did it."

I moved up, and lying against her my hand slipped over her belly spreading my cum over her. I kissed her gently and whispered "I love you."

She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly, not saying anything for a long time. The she lifted her head and smiling said "I love you too."

softride
softride
25 Followers