Jenna and the Church Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Thine be the glory hole!
1.9k words
4.45
16k
18
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

More light-hearted goings-on with vicar's wife Jenna. New year, new naughtiness, and a dull coach trip organised by the church might turn out to be more fun than expected! God works in mysterious ways...

*For non-UK readers, butty = British slang for sandwich.

"I'm so pleased that Alpha and Omega coach holidays have re-started their short breaks," Reverend Simon Morris excitedly exclaimed. "I've just booked us on the three-day trip to Epworth!"

His wife Jenna looked up from her phone. "Epworth? Where's that?"

"It's in Lincolnshire. Now I know what you're thinking, it's January, the excitement of Christmas and the New Year is over and it's such a dull time of year. The weather is awful and what I really should be doing is booking us a fortnight in the Maldives or Barbados to escape the British winter blues. But instead I've booked us a coach trip to Lincolnshire..."

Jenna tried to look interested. "Well...I've never been to Lincolnshire. Always nice to see somewhere new."

"The reason I booked this trip is that Epworth is the birthplace of John and Charles Wesley. I thought you'd like to see it. After all, you are a big fan of them, yes?" He winked at her. "Oakwood Road Methodist Church are forever grateful to you for what you did last year."

Jenna grinned. "I'd love to see their birthplace. So, when is this trip?"

"Next Monday. I think it'll be a fun little getaway. Gordon's coming along too. Oh and so is Barry, his cousin."

That made Jenna perk up. Ooh, she thought to herself. I wonder if he's as hot? "He's recovered from his broken ankle then?"

"As far as I know, he's made a full recovery. His daughter Lisa came over from Florida to stay with him, so Gordon was relieved at that."

"Thank goodness for that," Jenna replied. She'd really missed seeing her favourite organist. Oakwood's organist Raymond Wilson had done a superb job standing in for Gordon...thanks to some "gentle persuasion" from Jenna on Christmas Eve. "What sort of hotel are we staying at?"

Reverend Morris looked at the Alpha and Omega brochure. "Hmm. We're staying at a hotel just outside Epworth that was originally a 17th century coaching inn. It's called The Parson's Knob..."

Jenna almost spat out the coffee she was drinking. "Seriously?"

"I'm sure there is an innocent explanation for that name! Then again, maybe not! According to the travel agent, all twenty rooms of the hotel had been booked up for a group of Albanian asylum seekers. However for some bizarre reason, after a few days, the Albanians all begged to be transferred to a Travelodge a few miles away."

"That is weird," Jenna replied. "I'd much rather stay in a lovely old historical inn than some crappy Travelodge. Oh well. Maybe they wanted somewhere a bit more modern?"

"Perhaps?"

The day of the trip arrived. The British weather was true to form, and it had been raining hard since dawn. "When's the coach due again?" Jenna asked as she and Reverend Morris shivered at the bus stop opposite the railway station.

"Should be here now," her husband replied. "Oh look, there's Gordon and Barry!"

"Hmm, maybe this trip won't be so dull after all!" She smirked. Barry was basically a clone of Gordon. "Looks more like his identical twin brother than his cousin!" The only difference being that Barry was wearing glasses. The resemblance was uncanny.

"I don't know why I let you talk me into coming with you on this trip," Barry moaned as he and Gordon approached the bus stop. "You know I'm not a member of the God Squad..."

"You haven't met the vicar's wife yet," Gordon whispered.

"Oh, this the lass you've got the hots for?" His sceptical cousin rolled his eyes.

"I think you'll find quite a lot of the fellas at St. Michael's Church have the hots for her," Gordon replied. "Oh God...there she is!"

Barry adjusted his glasses. "Bloody hell. You weren't kidding when you said she was a bit of a fox, were you? Dream on! She's way too young for you, Gordie! I'd say she's way too young for the vicar too, but she must have a thing for older men if she's ended up marrying him..."

Gordon chuckled. "If only you knew half of the things that go on at St. Michael's, dear cousin. "If you did, wild horses wouldn't be able to drag you away from the Sunday eucharist!"

"Hello!" Jenna said. "Ohh Gordon, is this your cousin?"

"Hiya, and yes, this is Barry. He's not been won over by St. Michael's yet..."

"I see. Nice to meet you! Maybe you'll think differently about our church after you've been on this trip?"

"Perhaps," Barry interrupted, ogling Jenna, until Gordon gave him a nudge.

Ten minutes later, a white minibus pulled up at the bus stop.

"Oh, I was expecting a coach," said Jenna. Further along the street, came Josh the curate and Norman the churchwarden.

"Not as many people booked as was expected," Reverend Morris replied. "I blame the weather. Afraid there's only six of us!"

The group boarded the bus. Barry turned to Gordon. "She's not the typical vicar's wife is she?"

"Oh not at all," Gordon smiled.

Barely half an hour into the journey and as always tended to happen on road trips, someone needed the toilet.

Reverend Morris rolled his eyes. "Oh for goodness sake, we've only just set off. We're not due to stop for another hour, when we have our lunch at Cusworth Hall in Doncaster!

"This does tend to happen when you have elderly passengers," the bus driver remarked. "I know. I've been doing this job for thirty years. The stories I could tell you!"

"We haven't got any elderly passengers," the vicar replied. "It's our organist who needs to go. As usual!"

"Oi, it's not my fault my bloody prostate makes me pee more!" Gordon yelled from the back of the bus. "You're not being very Christian today, Vicar! How about some compassion for your fellow man?"

"Yes, yes, alright. I'm sorry Gordon. Alright, we'll find somewhere to pull in for a quick comfort break. Is that okay with you, Ahmed?"

"No worries," the bus driver replied, checking the sat nav. "There's a coach stop a couple of miles away. I'll just come off at the next junction and it's right there. I've stopped at it a few times. It's a bit down at heel, but..."

"That'll do. As long as there are toilets."

"Oh yeah. They're unisex though, and a bit...grimy. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," Reverend Morris smirked. "Any port in a storm, as the old saying goes!"

The minibus exited the motorway. A short time later, it pulled onto the car park of Jed's Butty Hut* a restaurant in a 1960s prefab that had seen better days.

"Right," Reverend Morris said, checking his watch. "We'll have a fifteen minute stop here. Can everyone be back on the bus by ten o'clock please?"

The toilets were at the back of the main building. Gordon hurried in first. There were five cubicles, each with its own nauseating odour. He entered the first one. The toilet was missing a seat and the bowl was overflowing with vomit.

"Ugh. No thanks." He hurried out and entered the next one. A dead crow was sticking out of the toilet, beak wide open and wings spread, reminiscent of a scene from Hitchcock's The Birds.

"Fuck," he muttered, rushing out and into the third one. This toilet seemed clean enough, only a few cigarette ends and crack pipes floating in it.

A few minutes later, Jenna decided to relieve herself, even though she could've held on until Doncaster. It was always the same on a trip. You got the urge to go even though you didn't actually need to go.

The pretty redhead went into the end cubicle, which was the cleanest of the lot. Graffiti was daubed all over the walls, the usual expletives, plus crude drawings of cocks done in black marker pen. An urban art gallery for the times, she remarked to herself as she did her thing. It was then that she noticed a neat, circular hole on the lower right side of the partition wall.

"Ooh, a glory hole," she said to herself. "I wonder if it's well-used?"

"Why don't we try it out?" A muffled voice in the next cubicle muttered. Seconds later, a cock poked through it!

"Gordon, is that you?" Jenna whispered. The shaft was thick just like his.

"No," the mystery man replied. She didn't recognise his voice, so he had to be someone from the restaurant. Jenna gasped. A burst of excitement ran through her, at the thought of touching this stranger's dick. At the same time, the danger associated with doing this seemed to add to the thrill.

With her right hand, she reached down, slowly tracing up and down the length of the engorged cock with her palm. The man let out a groan. The size and hardness of his member increased Jenna's excitement. Her pussy was getting increasingly wet in anticipation, and she quickly knelt down in front of the generous offering.

She rolled her tongue around its circumference and sucked on it as she would a piece of fruit, trying to get every drop of pre-cum. Not content with just a portion, she began to slowly venture down the shaft. With every thrust forward, she took more of it down her throat.

"Ohhh!" The mystery man exclaimed. He moaned in pleasure and bestowed every compliment he could think of on her.

Jenna withdrew in order to say something. "What a gentleman you are!"

"Well you're damned good," came his reply.

With every bobbing of her head, Jenna made progress toward the base. Above the slurping sounds she made as she wetted the shaft with her saliva, she could hear the stranger gently moaning with approval at her technique. She began to vary her speed; one moment erupting with a robust attack, then at an instant slowing her pace to relish the feast.

Feeling the end would arrive soon, Jenna quickened her speed. She too, felt the rising heat from her crotch swelling to an orgasmic crescendo. Then, at the apex of pleasure, there erupted from deep within her pussy a spasm, which rapidly spread a pleasing warmth all over her body.

The man's body stiffened as he released his full load into Jenna's mouth with a mighty groan. When every drop had been expelled, he slowly withdrew his rod from the glory hole.

"Mmm, delicious," Jenna said, swallowing all the cum. There was the sound of a zipper being fastened. Suddenly she heard the main door of the toilets open and a group of people enter. She stood up and flushed the toilet. The mystery man exited the cubicle before Jenna was able to peek through the glory hole to see who he was.

"Oh shit," Jenna muttered, checking her smartphone. It was ten o'clock. "Simon's not going to be too happy."

Hurrying out of the toilet, she washed her hands and dashed out.

"Sorry I'm last guys," she said, getting back on the bus. "Those toilets were gross. I wasted time putting loads of paper on the seat."

"Don't blame you," Reverend Morris replied. "I confess, I couldn't bring myself to go in! I'm squeamish about public loos, especially filthy ones. I'll just cross my legs until we get to Doncaster!"

The minibus pulled out of the car park.

Gordon glanced at his cousin, who appeared to be in a daze. "What's the matter with you? The sight of that dead bird in the bog?"

"Uh, what?" Barry replied, staring straight ahead.

"Never mind. You mustn't have seen it."

"I've seen the light," said Barry.

"Are you hammered or something?"

Barry smiled and turned to Gordon. "You were right! She isn't the typical vicar's wife!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers