Jenna – Does the Gang of Four Pt. 03

Story Info
She becomes a pornographic video star.
2.1k words
3.96
6.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: Sealing the Deal

At a 9:00 am meeting four days latter Jenna Booth -- still using the alias Anna Swan -- presented her sales pitch to the complete Gang of Four. An hour later she exited the conference room so that they could assess her proposal. That evening they dined at the Blueblood Steakhouse.

"We're prepared to accept your money and take you on as a partner," Edwin said.

"As an equal partner?" she asked.

"Our partnership is based on mutual financial interest and lack of trust," Harry said.

"That means we all have something on the other guy," Dillon said.

"None of us will do anything silly," Ron said. "Because if he did, we'd ruin him financially by publicizing the damming information we have on him."

"But we don't have anything on you, Jenna," Edwin said.

"Do you want me to do to something incriminating?" she asked. "Like rob a bank?"

"How about something more erotic," Dillon suggested.

"I told them about Saturday afternoon and your sexual prowess," Edwin said

Four sets of leering eyes focused on her.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" she said. Her voice was icy cold.

"We'll film you being a fuck toy?"

She picked up her wine glass and sipped some of the Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Then she looked around the restaurant. No one was within earshot.

"Let me get this straight," she said. "I can become a member of this financial cabal only if I'm the lead in a porn video?"

"Exactly. Then we'll have something on you."

"We've done our homework," Ron said. "Your principal backer is Alexander Rhodes, a notorious right-wing Bible-thumper. He'd pull his funds in a flash if we released a sex tape staring you."

They all drank their wine while she thought about their proposition.

"Who's the wood?"

"We thought of hiring professional stud muffins," Edwin said. "But I've had you and seen what you can do. It'll be us."

The four of them smiled lasciviously.

"If I agree then you'll have something on me," she said. "But we'll only be equal partners if I have copies of whatever it is that you have on one another."

Two immediately protested. Two were silent.

"Why don't you talk it over while I go to the Ladies."

She rose from the table and sauntered across the room on her high heels. The eyes of almost everyone in the restaurant followed the stunning redhead in her tight bodycon sheathe.

She entered the woman's washroom, sat down on the toilet, retrieved the phone from her purse, and called Monique.

"Contact Rhodes," she said. "Warn him that someone may be asking about his financial interest in my fictious investment fund."

"Okay."

"What would you say if I managed to obtain incriminating evidence on each of the members of the Gang of Four?"

"Wait a sec."

Two minutes later Monique said, "Do that and the Major will promote you."

She returned from the washroom and eased into her brown leather chair. Her short dress rode up revealing most of her shapely thighs.

"Well?" she asked.

Ron grabbed her purse, opened it, and took out her phone.

"What the fuck," she said.

He scrolled through her calls. "You phoned a Monique Laroche while you were in the washroom. Talk."

She looked at four cold faces. The deal might hang on her response. Monique had warned her that these four men could be mean, vicious, and unscrupulous.

She took a deep breath.

"She's a member of a sex club. I wanted her advice and suggestions about gangbangs."

Lies came naturally to Jenna.

"If you want, I'll call her again and put it on speaker phone."

The four men looked at one another.

"I guess I've tipped my hand," she said. "Yeah, I'll star in your porn flick. That'll be your hold over me. In return, you share with me the dirt you have on one another, and then the Gang of Four becomes the Gang of Five."

The men exchanged looks.

"Boys, now you put up or shut up."

She counted time on her fingers.

-------

An hour later they entered a well-appointed suite at the Windsor Arms, with a luxurious sitting room, a sumptuous bedroom, a spa-level bathroom, and halogen lamps on tripods. A man with a camera sat by the door.

"We thought we'd come to terms," Edwin said, "so this afternoon we rented this room and hired a professional videographer. He wanted the lighting to be just right."

She strolled into the bedroom. Handcuffs hung from the wooden backboard of the king-sized bed. Ankle cuffs were at the foot of the bed. On the nightstand were various dildos, jars of ointments, a blindfold, a ball gag, a small leather whip, a double strand nipple chain, and a large box of condoms.

"You're going to do a sexy striptease that Scott will film," Edwin commanded. "Then you're going to select a dildo, lie on the bed, separate your legs, put on the ankle cuffs, and stimulate yourself until you come."

"And after that?" she asked.

"You don't what to know."

She picked up the remote control, turned on the TV, and scrolled to the jazz station. It was playing Duke Ellington's Harlem Nocturne.

Smiling at Scott said, "Roll the camera."

She moved to the centre of the suite and began a slow sexy pouting striptease. It took the duration of the three-minute song for her to gradually disrobe.

Naked, she swayed into the bedroom and ripped off the bedspread. The snow-white sheets were 1,000 thread Egyptian cotton.

She picked up a quarter-meter studded dildo. Then she sat on the foot of the bed, spread her legs apart and fastened them with the ankle cuffs.

She was totally exposed to the videographer. Wide open pussy lips below a narrow strip of trimmed red pubic hair.

Looking into his camera she began by massaging her breasts with the vibrating dildo until her nipples with their overly large areolas became hard and erect. Then she slowly drew the pulsating plastic penis down her toned stomach. She circled her navel and then eased it towards her clit.

It took only a few minutes for her to reach a pinnacle. She closed her eyes. She could feel the orgasm building inside her. She was panting, nostrils flared.

Suddenly the dildo was wrenched out of her hand by Edwin. Her eyes spung open.

Dillon and Ron each grabbed one of her arms and pulled her back securing her wrists to the handcuffs at the top of the bed.

She was lying flat on her back spreadeagled, stretched to the point when she couldn't move. Her shoulders and limbs ached as though she was on a medieval rack.

Before she could open her mouth to protest Harry tied the ball gag around her head and then the blindfold.

Someone brutally secured a butterfly clamp to her left nipple and another onto her right nipple. Then they were tightened. A fierce torturous pinch brought tears to her eyes. This was nipple pain not nipple play.

The chain's two standards lay across her stomach almost reaching her navel. She momentarily wondered if the chain was from the Libido Cup competition.

Edwin proceeded to leisurely stimulate her clit with the dildo while he pulled and released the pressure on the nipple chain.

Total arousal and torment. The dildo rocked her body with pleasure while the clamps wrenched her with pain. It was an excruciating erotic delight. Joy and agony.

He brought her to the edge of an orgasm and then relented. Again and again. She swore at his cruelty.

Eventually she came. The ball gag muffled her howl of ecstasy.

Two minutes later he let go of the nipple chain, turned off the dildo, and tossed it onto the nightstand.

Then there was nothing. No one touched her. No sound. Someone had turned off the TV.

She was naked with a ball gag in her mouth. Her arms and legs stretched agonizingly to their limit with her vagina exposed and open. Nipple clamps bit into her delicate flesh causing tears to form in her blindfolded eyes.

And she was being filmed.

They obviously wanted to degrade and demean her.

What would be her next humiliation?

She waited in excruciating discomfort counting the seconds in her head.

After three minutes someone released the nipple clamps and removed the chain.

There was an endorphin rush as blood flowed back into her sore and tender nipples. No one heard her relief sigh of pleasure through the ball gag.

A mouth started to suck on her sensitive right breast. His tongue teased the top of her firm and sore nipple. It was balm after the pain of the clamp. Then he licked the areola of her other breast. This was heavenly. She closed her blindfolded eyes and luxuriated in the pleasure of his licking and sucking. She was approaching an orgasm.

Abruptly, it stopped as he bit her nipple as though trying to it from her body. She tried to recoil but couldn't squirm away because of the restraints on her ankles and wrists.

She shrieked in anguish as he chewed and pulled on her nipple. The pain was so intense she wept uncontrollably. Tears poured down her face.

After what seemed like hours but was merely seconds, he ceased.

She'd never felt such intense agony. How could they be so cruel?

She laboured to get her breathing back to normal.

Somehow, she needed to gain the upper hand. But how could she when bound hand and foot?

It was agonizing lying on the bed, open and exposed, not being able to see anything. Her outstretched arms and legs ached. Her jaw was sore from the ball gag. Drool seeped out of the corner of her open mouth.

The minutes lingered.

No one spoke.

What were they doing? Planning her next torture?

She felt a body upon her, and a penis enter her cunt. But she couldn't respond. She was unable to move because of the restraints on her wrists and ankles.

He pounded her unmercifully until he came. Afterwards he climbed off her and was immediately replaced with another who fucked her pussy until he too came. And then a third. And then by a fourth man.

How humiliating. She'd been a stationary fuck doll.

She'd been restricted from actively participating in screwing four guys in a row. Something she'd normally do with pleasure and cheerful enthusiasm. Instead, there'd been no delight for her. They may have climaxed, but she was nowhere near an orgasm. What a waste.

She lay prostrate on the bed in unyielding pain with her arms and legs stretched to their maximum in the form of an X.

Once again there was silence.

The minutes ticked on.

Could she be anymore debased? Handcuffed, gaged, blindfolded, nude, exposed, fucked, and filmed?

"Ready for more?" Edwin asked.

He sat on her chest, ripped off the ball gag, and slammed his dick into her mouth. He viciously face-fucked her until he came and then he lifted himself off her.

She coughed. Cum dribbled onto her chin and cheeks.

"BJs are a lot better when I can use my hands," she said to the ceiling.

There were muffled voices and then her wrists were mercifully released from the handcuffs.

"Don't take off the blindfold," a voice said.

She sat up. She was still spreadeagled with her pussy exposed.

She'd had enough of being abused. Now it was time for her to take control.

With her fingers she cleaned Edwin's cum off her face and then licked her fingers clean. She swallowed his spunk and then licked her lips with her tongue.

"Who's next?" she purred.

Someone knelt before her. She maneuvered his throbbing cock into her waiting mouth. She sucked and massaged his balls with her fingers until he sent his load down her throat. And then she did the same to a second guy. And then to a third.

After she swallowed the last guy's jism she learned forward and unfastened the restraints on her ankles and shook out her legs.

Looking forward to where she thought the camera might be she said, "Now, who's up for some real sex?"

"We're going to need a few minutes," Edwin admitted sheepishly, "until the Viagra kicks in."

"In that case," she said taking off the blindfold, "order oysters and champagne from room service while we wait."

-----------

Three days later, Monique sat in Jenna's living room sipping a dry martini.

"Congratulations on getting all that dirt on Edwin Thompson and his pals," Monique said. "I'm sure the Major will now appoint you as a director."

Jenna snuggled beside her. She massaged Monique's inner thigh.

"Now that were almost peers ..."

It was a long satisfying French kiss.

"By the way, how did you acquire all that evidence?" Monique asked.

"Want to see a private video of me as Anna Swan doing the Gang of Four?"

__________

Stay tuned for the further adventures of Jenna Booth.