Jenna Goes to Church Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenna seduces the Vicar.
1.7k words
4.5
17.9k
21
5

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
148 Followers

St Michael's CE parish church was a charming place of worship that dated back to the 12th century. A quaint little church, the sort that one could see in countless towns and villages across England. Within its walls however, all was not well. Ill-feeling festered among some of the male members of the church, the vicar included. But God, in his great mercy and wisdom, saw fit to send a beautiful angel to this church, in order to bring happiness.

And so, our story begins...

Reverend Simon Morris was a vicar who hadn't gotten laid in a long time. Aged forty, he'd been at St Michael's for nearly three years now. He prided himself on the success he'd had in increasing the congregation of this little church. The previous vicar, Reverend Smith, had died very suddenly from a stroke back in 2019, leaving the community devastated. Reverend Morris knew he had big boots to fill. So far, God had been with him all the way. He'd steered the church through the Covid pandemic and defied orders to close it during the lockdowns. This action had earned him a lot of respect, not to mention he'd gained a few more loyal sheep who'd deserted other churches.

There was just one area where God had been unable to help him - his sexless marriage. He'd been married to Lucy for nearly ten years now and they had a four year old son, Christopher. Unfortunately, it was shortly after Christopher's birth that the avenue of carnal pleasure was closed off to him. He'd tried everything to re-ignite the spark, but nothing worked. Now Christopher had started primary school, Reverend Morris had hoped that things would improve, but instead, he and Lucy drifted further apart. He kept up the appearance that everything was perfect, during the many social functions he had to hold at the vicarage. Inside however, his frustration threatened to overwhelm him.

"O Lord God, who hast called thy servants to ventures of which we cannot see the ending, by paths as yet untrodden, through perils unknown: Give us faith to go out with a good courage, not knowing whither we go, but only that thy hand is leading us, and thy love supporting us; to the glory of thy Name.

Amen."

Reverend Morris said a quick prayer to himself as he shook hands with the last of the members of the congregation. He let out a sigh of relief. Another Sunday service had passed - with an increase in numbers. He looked at his watch. He had a brief few minutes to head to the vestry, change out of his cassock and surplice, and pop over to the church hall for tea and biscuits. The usual chit chat with his faithful flock.

The nosey old ladies, Josh, the new and nervous curate, Yulia the Ukrainian refugee and her two young children, Amir and Majid, the Iranian brothers who'd fled persecution in their homeland due to being Christians, Debbie the single mother and Sunday school teacher, Tony the reformed drug addict, Mr and Mrs Norris, the church's resident do-gooders; a pair of boomers who made it their business to know more about the C of E than the Archbishop of Canterbury...

Then there was Jenna Fox. Twenty, red haired and absolutely stunning. And too young for him.

He'd spotted her in the congregation earlier, but not on the way out. Which could only mean...

"Good morning Reverend!" Jenna said, bold as brass, sauntering out of the toilets, where she'd obviously been waiting for the others to depart.

"Oh...good morning Jenna," Reverend Morris replied, staring at her and then quickly averting his eyes downwards. She was wearing attire that was barely suitable for church - a low cut black top and black pleated miniskirt.

"I wore black today. For the Queen. Loved your sermon reflecting on her long reign. It was really touching."

"Thanks. Glad you liked it. It's been hard to write. So...are you heading over to the church hall? I'll be there shortly."

"Mmm, maybe later," she grinned. "Did you know Reverend, that you actually resemble Prince Edward a bit?"

Feeling a little uncomfortable at how close she was, he felt colour rise in his cheeks. "Uh, well thanks. I'll take that as a compliment! Do excuse me Jenna, I just have to ditch these vestments, then I shall be going to the hall."

He hurried off to the vestry. In there, he looked at himself in the mirror. He was an average-looking bloke, not the sort that a stunning younger woman would lust after.

"Well at least I'm much younger than Prince Edward." He smiled. Suddenly, the door opened.

"You're not getting away from me this time Reverend," Jenna whispered, shutting the door behind her.

Before he could say anything, she'd cornered him. Glancing into his pale blue eyes for a moment, she covered his lips with hers, feeling him tense up as her arms reached round his back. After a few seconds, he relaxed, as if he knew resistance of any kind was futile. Jenna could feel the heat of his body through his cassock.

"I've wanted you for a long time Reverend," she murmured. "Ever since you taught me that Introduction to Christianity course six months ago."

"J-Jenna...this isn't appropriate. I...I am a married man!"

"Not a very happy one, I suspect. I can always tell." A shuddering sigh escaped him as her lips brushed his again. Jenna broke the kiss. "Is there any space in here to conduct unholy activities, Reverend?"

Powerless to resist this angel of sin, the smitten vicar grabbed her slim hips and motioned her to straddle his lap. "Jenna," he mumbled, rubbing one thumb over the outline of her hardened bra-less nipple through her thin top. "It's...er...been a long time since I was in a situation like this."

"Your wife..."

"Lucy and I have been leading separate...and sexless lives for years."

"I'm sorry to hear that. So let me bring you some salvation."

He leaned in to kiss the exposed skin of Jenna's neck; his lips leaving a hot trail from just below her ear to the centre of her throat at the neck of her black top. Then he took the lower hem of the top and pushed it up to bare her belly, and then her pert C-cup breasts. Leaning her back, he took one nipple with his lips and she gasped. He was not only willing, but rampant; as Jenna had suspected, it had been a long time since this man had got laid.

Even with the cassock and surplice on, there was no disguising the Reverend's raging erection. Jenna explored eagerly, desperately, reaching under the cassock, feeling his hard erection through his trousers.

Lord Jesus, Jenna was trembling so much with excitement. She'd had a clergy fetish for years and fantasised about seducing the vicar for such a long time. Reverend Morris returned his attention to her breasts and she was so wet she could almost feel herself dripping into her panties.

Without further ado, she unfastened his belt before reaching for his zipper. Reverend Morris attempted to remove his surplice.

"No...no, leave that on," Jenna said.

"As you wish." He mumbled holding up his cassock, almost unable to comprehend what was about to happen.

Jenna knelt in front of the vicar, pulled down the zipper of his trousers, and exposed white boxer shorts - adorned with little Christian crosses.

"Oh wow. Where DID you get those, Reverend?" Jenna grinned.

He blushed. "Um...a church event I attended in London. The gift shop was quite varied..."

"Mmm." Jenna pulled down his trousers and boxers, freeing his heated cock.

"Ah. The staff of life."

She took his hot length in her hand, feeling it, and stroked it up and down as she licked and sucked at the tip.

"Oh dear God," Reverend Morris groaned.

As she groped his shaft, she realised just how wet with pre-cum it was.

"Ooh, Reverend you certainly have sinned," Jenna smiled. "Nice and wet - just how I like it." She teasingly licked the head of his cock before putting it in her mouth. She began to suck him off furiously, her head bobbing up and down faster and faster, her tongue licking the sensitive underside of his shaft.

"Ohh...I am blessed!" He gasped.

Jenna licked every inch of his love pole, running her tongue cross every vein, igniting every nerve ending. The vicar cried out in joy. Then she withdrew and looked up at him.

In her throatiest, most sexy tone, she said, "Well Reverend, are you just going to stand there, or come and tame your lost sheep?"

Like a bolt of lightning, Reverend Morris kissed Jenna's lips as if they were the sweet fruit of Eden, and lifted her up. He pulled her drenched lacy panties off. It had been too damn long since he'd had pleasure so willingly offered to him like this. He parted her legs quickly, and, with no further warning, plunged his holy rod deep into her waiting pussy. He began to establish a fast-paced rhythm which soon had them both moaning in pleasure.

"AH HA!" Jenna gasped. "Oh, Reverend. YES! Right there. Deeper. DEEPER! God that feels amazing! Oh! AHHH! OH, YES!"

Jenna was in a state of complete euphoria. She had dreamt about what it would feel like to be fucked by a vicar, but never in her wildest dreams did she ever think it would be this incredible. He was a skilful lover, hitting the sensitive nerves within her tunnel, bringing her ever closer to that heavenly pinnacle.

Reverend Morris began to quicken his thrusts and rammed his hard staff deeper into her yearning vagina. He felt his climax coming; it was an uncontrollable wave of ecstasy. Faster and faster he thrust, the sound of colliding skin echoing throughout the vestry. Jenna kept on riding the vicar until he blasted his cum into her like a fire hose.

"Ahh! Praise the Lord!"

Jenna looked at Reverend Morris, and for the first time in years, he looked truly satisfied.

"For what I hath received, I am truly thankful," he panted.

"Me too," Jenna replied, her insides filled with his thick cum.

In the afterglow of their sinful fun, they kissed each other softly, caressing one another lovingly. Reverend Morris couldn't stop smiling. So that was what he'd been missing out on. Dear God! He doubted that Lucy could ever match Jenna's standards, even if she suddenly turned into a raving nympho.

"I suppose...we should head over to the church hall," Jenna said, idly fingering his clerical collar. "More tea Vicar?"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
148 Followers