Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the chair, Jenna prepared herself for Dr. Truce's arrival. She was excited to receive his praise for her slutty appearance. Reaching up, she adjusted and tightened the messy bun of kinky red hair on top of her head. The move lifted the crop top, revealing her pierced pink nipples again. A little tug down on the cropped tee made sure her nipples were covered, barely, but the thin cotton material left little to the imagination. Reaching between her legs, Jenna laid the chains hanging from her butt plug across her thighs, just to make sure Dr. Truce could see them. A quick tug up on the gym shorts accentuated her camel toe. The teen wanted to make sure her mentor knew she wasn't wearing any panties. Her heart quickened in excitement as she waited, looking forward to her mentor's imminent praise.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, Dr. Truce finally swept into the room. The older man barely registered the scantily clad teen as he pulled up a low rolling stool. He pulled on rubber gloves and began to arrange his tools silently as if he were alone. Jenna pouted, frustrated by her mentor's refusal to pay her a compliment.

Maybe I'm not selling it enough? Jenna pushed out her tiny chest and coyly chewed on the tip of her fingernail. She did her best to look like one of the bimbo's she'd seen watching porn.

"What do you think, Doctor?" She asked, trying her best to sound like a proper Dumb Slut. She let her other finger trace down her tiny crop top.

The doctor pushed a finger roughly into the teen's mouth and lifted her lip to expose her green braces.

"I don't think this power chain was the right choice. We're going to have to replace it." Dr. Truce's complete indifference shattered the teen's fragile confidence. Her entire body deflated. What am I doing wrong? Jenna thought to herself. She could feel the doubt creeping back in, forming a tightening pit in her stomach. Dr. Truce unhooked the rubber bands attaching Jenna's upper and lower jaws and withdrew his finger. Jenna could see some of her red lipstick smeared on the glove. She was suddenly deeply ashamed. Did she really think he'd be impressed because she had painted herself up like a whore? She pulled down on her crop top self-consciously.

Dr. Truce reached for a pair of tweezers. "Please show me your teeth." He said flatly. Jenna obediently obediently opened her mouth. The doctor began to carefully unloop the green power chain from her braces, one bracket at a time. He gave a long, bored exhale. Jenna pushed the fingers out of her mouth with her tongue, fighting to regain control of her words. The doctor impatiently withdrew his hands.

"A...are we at least going to talk about yesterday?" Jenna sputtered uncertainly. She felt like an idiot for bringing it up, but she couldn't pretend like it hadn't happened.

"I can see we still have a long way to go. Don't interrupt while I'm working." He said curtly. Jenna was uncertain if he was talking about her training or her braces. Either way, she was hurt, but she obediently showed her teeth again. Dr. Truce resumed unlacing the power chain. Once finished, he removed the few remaining green elastics near the back of Jenna's molars, then removed the thin wire filament running through the brackets. Jenna ran her tongue along the exposed brackets. It always felt odd to her to feel them in their unadorned state.

"Can you at least do something about my nipples? They're really sore." Jenna asked. Dr. Truce slammed his tools down on the tray.

"When I give an order. I expect it to be followed. If the Dumb Slut can't listen, I'll just have to silence it." Dr. Truce pulled out a clear plastic lip retractor and placed it in the girl's mouth. The C-shaped bends pulled out on her cheeks, forcibly exposing her teeth in a ridiculous grin.

"Bwa Daka Twooth... ooowwwww." Jenna tried to protest but her noises were cut short by a swift slap from the doctor across a sore nipple. The cheek spreader made it impossible to talk anyhow.

Dr. Truce pulled the lipstick out of her waistband. "The purpose of these exercises," he explained, "Is to put you in humiliating positions." Opening the garnish red lipstick, he began to write something on the girl's forehead.

"Humiliation is what makes you grow. That's what makes it...exciting. You want to be a whore, but you also don't want to want to be a whore. And it's in that very tension that we get to have fun. You're embarrassed, but also turned on. You've have the choice to stop at any time. And yet you keep coming back. You keep coming back to obey me. Because I give you the chance to be the whore that you've always wanted to be, while still being able to tell yourself that I'm the one forcing you to do this. But if you start choosing to dress yourself like this, to act like a whore of your own accord, then the tension is lost. The deniability is loss, and so then is the humiliation. And without the humiliation, it's not exciting anymore. Is it, whore?"

Dr. Truce thrust a mirror into the girl's hand. "If you're not ready to obey, there's the door." For the first time, Jenna was confronted by how ridiculous she looked with her mouth spread open. Her gaping mouth felt vulnerable, unprotected, and ready to be used by her orthodontist. Already she was struggling to keep the drool from spilling out. Written in red across her forehead was the word "WHORE" for everyone to see. Jenna was ashamed of herself. Ashamed of her whore outfit, ashamed of her whore mouth, ashamed of wanting to be a whore. Ashamed that she could feel her crotch getting wet as her face flushed red with embarrassment and tears welled slightly in her eyes. Ashamed that Dr. Truce was right. Her eyes dropped and she put the mirror aside, unable to look at herself. But she didn't get up.

The man smiled. He could see that the girl understood.

"Now that we have an understanding, let's continue." Dr. Truce yanked up on Jenna's tiny crop top, exposing the girl's petite breasts. Jenna gurgled and reached to cover her nakedness, but the doctor easily slapped her hands away. Jenna obediently left her hands at her side, allowing Dr. Truce to finish installing her braces. It may have been her imagination, but he felt rougher than usual. His fingers probed deep into her mouth as he placed new tensioning rods on her teeth. He didn't ask her what color she wanted for her bands, he chose for her. Purple, across her back molars, and a matching purple power chain across the front. This power chain was tighter than the last. Her mouth was soon sore from the probing and tightening. Occasionally, a long finger would press in the back of her mouth, causing her to gag. Jenna was helpless, defenseless as he ravaged her mouth. Her legs squirmed uncomfortably. To her surprise and embarrassment, she felt her wetness slick on her inner thighs. The mere act of getting her braces changed was turning her on now too!

"The rubber bands aren't doing the work I'd like them to for your overbite. We're going to have to use Forsus springs." The doctor pulled out mean looking springs about an inch long. He attached these towards the front of the tension rod on her lower jaw and to the top back molars. The springs immediately asserted their pressure on her mouth. With the work completed, the doctor removed the c-bends from redhead's sore and chafing cheeks. Her tight mouth felt worse than after the first time she had been forced to give Dr. Truce a blowjob. She tried to open her mouth, a difficult task thanks to the new springs.

"I could have made them tighter," the doctor said casually as he cleaned his work station. It was as if he wanted her to know that she was only able to open her mouth with his permission. Jenna didn't like it at all.

"Your mouth is ready. Now it's time to prepare you for your date. Stand."

Jenna slid out of the chair, glad to finally let her t-shirt down to cover herself. Standing, the girl was a full foot shorter than the handsome doctor. Dr. Truce ran his hand along her freckled cheek. Jenna smiled sweetly, flashing her new purple braces in the hopes of pleasing the older man.

"Tell me, what do you want to happen on your date?" He asked.

"I want to lose my virginity!" Jenna said excitedly. She was ready to finally cross that item off her summer improvement plan.

"Wrong!" Dr. Truce gave the girl a quick slap on the cheek. Not hard, but it caught Jenna by surprise. "We're trying to make you more attractive to men, remember? We're trying to build your confidence, remember? By the time I'm done with you, there won't be a single person on the planet that will be able to look at you without desperately wanting to fuck you. And you're going to be able to satisfy them without an ounce of hesitation. No matter what they ask. But to get there, we're going to have to put you through every possible humiliation imaginable. That means what you want today doesn't matter. What matters is what the person using you wants."

Jenna pouted. Why was it so much to ask for a dick in her pussy?

"So tell me again, what do you want to happen tonight?" He repeated.

Jenna thought for a moment. "I want whatever you want, Dr. Truce."

"Better." Dr. Truce was circling the redhead like a shark, leering over her body. "Today you will be obedient and submissive to your date. You will do whatever he asks of you, no matter how humiliating. Do you understand?"

Jenna nodded her head silently.

"Good. Then reach down and touch your toes. I need to see how flexible you are."

Jenna laughed inwardly. As a varsity level gymnast, she was as flexible as most professional contortionists. Bending over at the waist, she placed her head between her knees and pressed her hands flat on the cold linoleum floor of the cubicle. The cropped tee slid towards her head, bunching around Jenna's neck and revealing her creamy breasts. Dr. Truce moved behind the girl and began to massage her tight teen ass.

"Very impressive." He said, sounding genuinely impressed. "Untie your shoes while you're down there. In my presence, you'll either be barefoot or in heels." Jenna liked her All Stars, but obediently untied them anyways. Dr. Truce's hands slid up her exposed ribs to rest on her small buds. He kneaded them aggressively. Jenna could feel the doctor's hardened cock pressing against her ass. He gave one sore nipple a cruel twist. Jenna cried out in pain and raised her head.

"Ouch, that hurts!" She yelped. Dr. Truce immediately pushed her back down into a jackknife position.

"Ah-ah," Dr. Truce scolded. "What do you want?"

"I want something for my piercings. They're still really sore from yesterday." Jenna said. That was not the answer Dr. Truce was looking for. He reached forward with both hands and pulled down hard on her tender nubs. Jenna yelped again.

"What is it you want, Dumb Slut?" The doctor asked again.

"I want whatever you want, Dr. Truce." Jenna sighed.

"So what do you say when I twist your nipple?"

"Uh... thank you? I mean... I love it when you twist my nipples. Please do it again." Jenna was starting to understand what was expected of her. Her request was met with another sharp twist. Since she expected it this time, it wasn't quite as bad as the first. In fact, it bordered on pleasant. Or was it just the submission that she was enjoying?

Dr. Truce released her tits. "Good, you're learning. Now step out of that ridiculous outfit. There's no artistry to it. When I'm done with you, you will stand out as the proud sex toy I know you can be." Jenna stepped out of the red All Stars, slid her shorts to the ground, and easily pulled off the breezy crop top. She was entirely nude, save the metal collar on her neck and the ankle bracelet. And of course, her "DUMB SLUT" plug.

"Show me how deep you can do the splits." Dr. Truce whispered in her ear. Jenna hesitated. Normally she liked to warm up before a workout, but she doubted Dr. Truce would have the patience to wait. Taking a deep breath, she placed one bare foot in front of her and the other in back. The front foot slowly inched forward as she lowered herself to the ground, holding her hands out for balance. When she was nearly a half foot from the ground, Jenna slowed. Without stretching, her legs were starting to feel a little tight.

"Stop!" The doctor commanded. Jenna froze, relieved. Dr. Truce opened a nearby cabinet and produced a 6 inch dildo with a wide base. He positioned it on the ground just, touching the tip of Jenna's clean-shaven pussy. Jenna felt a rough hand grab her frizzy red bun and push down hard. With no foreplay, the dildo penetrated roughly, forcing her teen cunt wide open. Jenna squealed and reached futilely at the fingers enmeshed in her hair. The strong fist continued to push down. Jenna sunk lower and lower onto the massive dildo, moaning despite herself as the toy split her wider. Her pussy wasn't the only thing in pain. Jenna's tight legs were on fire as her ass reached closer to the ground. Dr. Truce seemed to not care about the discomfort he was causing his teen protegé. He continued to press down unflinchingly until all six inches had been swallowed up by Jenna's tight twat. The gymnast was in full split, impaled on the plastic invader. Her bare pussy lips kissed the cold linoleum.

At this point, Jenna's engrained gymnastics training kicked in. She pointed her toes and held her arms up as if she was completing a floor routine. Her back arched, emphasizing her tiny pierced tits. Dr. Truce wasn't ready to let her rest on her laurels just yet, though. He pulled up on her bun, forcing Jenna to rise several inches, before slamming back down. Jenna bounced up and down on the dildo, driven by the pounding of the doctor's fist in her hair. As her natural lubrication worked up, Jenna slowly began to enjoy the deep penetration. Her wet lips pressed against the cold linoleum floor with each downward thrust, sending shivers up her spine. Soon, Dr. Truce didn't have to press at all, as Jenna happily continue to fuck herself on the floor dildo. He looked down with a smile as his Dumb Slut debased herself for his pleasure. He decided to push it further.

"Suck your toes, Dumb Slut." He commanded. Jenna slowly started to stand.

"I didn't say to stop fucking yourself." Dr. Truc scolded, pressing her back down onto her fuck toy.

For a moment, Jenna looked at her master with confusion. How was she supposed to suck her toes while doing the splits? Then it dawned on her. She slowly reached back and grabbed her rear foot, bending at the knee to bring her toes up to her ass. Jenna turned her body awkwardly stuck her tongue out, trying vainly to reach a delicate toe for a lick. The leg wasn't ready yet., it would have to be limbered up first.

Still in the splits position, Jenna first pressed the foot all the way to the ground next to her hip to show off her flexibility. She rotated her upper body to look back at the foot. Next, she brought the foot up to her chest. Carefully, she stroked her sore nipple with her toes. The chipped pink polish matched her pink nipple, hardened with arousal. Dr. Truce nodded his approval. Jenna pushed further. She passed a toe into the nipple ring and delicately pulled out. The teen winced as it pulled uncomfortably away from her tiny chest. By bending towards her front foot, Jenna was able to use her piercing to pull her foot and increase the stretch in her back leg. Tiny jolts of pain shot through her leg as she deepened the stretch.

To distract herself from the discomfort, Jenna resumed bouncing up and down on the dildo. Realizing he had become redundant, Dr. Truce released his grip on the girl's hair. Soon, he would need to teach her not to pleasure herself without his command. But for now, he would just enjoy the show. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his rigid cock. Reclining in the chair, he slowly stroked his massive erection while watching Jenna's pierced nipple tug on her slender toes. At last, Jenna was ready. She unhooked her toe and bent her head down to suck on her foot, still fucking the dildo the entire time. She cut a ridiculous figure on the ground, struggling to jam the toes into her mouth as her head bopped up and down. She looked like a toddler struggling to take a first bite from a shaking spoon. Her slutty behavior wasn't just turning Dr. Truce on. The dildo now slid in and out of her with ease, slick with her juices. She worked to cram more of her foot into her mouth. She ran her tongue between her delicate toes. Watching Dr. Truce work his dick in his hand, Jenna couldn't help herself. Bouncing up and down, contorted with her own foot in her mouth, Jenna reached her other hand down to rub at her hungry clit. Embracing her inner slut was getting easier now. She could tell how much Dr. Truce was enjoying the show. And it felt pretty damn good for her too.

Jenna could feel the orgasm on the horizon. But Dr. Truce could sense it too. He yanked her hand away from her clit.

"Wait!" He hissed. "It's not time yet. Remember, you want what I want. And I want to see more of your flexibility before I finish. Lean backwards and arch your back. All the way back."

Jenna removed the foot from her mouth and gently let her leg down. Bringing the leg around, she rotated on her ass and laid back flat on the floor. The dildo stayed lodged inside of her. She placed her hands on either side of her head and, with a strong push, lifted her pliable body up into a deep back arch. Jenna lifted up onto her toes, pushing her pierced tits towards the ceiling. The dildo couldn't take the new contortion. It slipped out of the highschooler's wet twat and splattered to the floor between her ankles. The teen slut's face now hovered mere inches away from Dr. Truce's exposed cock. Jenna knew what was expected of her. The gymnast opened her mouth, struggling against the Forsus appliance. The discomfort was a little reminder of Dr. Truce's power over her, even when it came to opening her mouth to suck a dick. Jenna squinted her eyes and braced herself in preparation for what she knew was to come.

Knowing what was coming still didn't fully prepare her for the assault. Dr. Truce rammed his cock into Jenna's waiting hole. It took all of her strength to maintain the backbend. The huge erection pushed to the back of her mouth and further into her throat. Her neck bulged visibly, futilely trying to make way for the massive intruder. Unfortunately, the metal collar prevented Jenna's throat from making enough room. Reaching down, Dr. Truce squeezed on Jenna's neck, pressing on his dick through her throat. At the same time, he pulled up slightly on the metal collar, allowing his manhood to wedge in deeper. Jenna tried to pull away, but the collar kept her trapped on the orthodontist's thick shaft. She sputtered and writhed uncomfortably. Dr. Truce rubbed his hands on her bulging neck, holding the position. Just as Jenna feared she was going to pass out, Dr. Truce released her neck and withdrew. The teen collapsed to the floor, coughing and gasping for air.

"Get back up, Dumb Slut." Dr. Truce commanded. Jenna cursed silently to herself. She wanted to make the doctor proud, to milk his cock and suck every last drop of semen out of it. Gathering her strength, she returned to the back bend and opened her mouth, waiting. She could see the red lipstick smeared on Dr. Truce's cock. It was smeared across her own face as well, matching the "WHORE" label on her forehead.

"Good girl," Dr. Truce said proudly. He reached down and grabbed the ring on the front of her collar and pulled her back onto his waiting cock. This time, he aggressively face fucked his teen mentee. With each thrust, Jenna's neck bulged and strained against the collar. She struggled hard to remain relaxed and suppress her gag reflex. Luckily, the teen was a quick study. She was soon deep throating like a pro. Dr. Truce relished the feeling of her red lips wrapped around his member, taking him in deep until his balls slapped against her WHORE forehead. He reached down and hooked a finger inside each nipple ring, pulling up to painfully stretch her tiny tits towards him. The move caused Jenna to arch further on her toes to relieve the tension. She whimpered quietly, but continued to service Dr. Truce with her mouth. Finally, Dr. Truce withdrew his dick and stepped forward, jerking long ropes of semen onto Jenna's tiny chest. Jenna waited patiently in her backbend as he finished. But Dr. Truce wanted more. He stepped forward over her face reached back between his legs to grip the red bun on Jenna's head. With an upward jerk, he smashed the poor girl's face into his taint.